Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Sep 20, 2015 12:24 AM
Jun 2015
Lol...so one episode left, and a 16 year old guy suddenly realizes to save the world all alone....and loot how many powers? Well, there are terrorist attacks and even yuu lost his one eye with an attack in Japan...so he has the confidence to pull it off..I see

Naoxyuu felt a bit one-sided, with nao giving a goal to love him unconditionally?Seriously?

Well...forced feels coming up soon, with either nao killed or yuu turning into monster or whatever... :P
Sep 20, 2015 12:49 AM

Jul 2014
The episode is better than my expectation, Hoping there would be a good conclusion of this series in the finale.

Sep 20, 2015 12:54 AM

Jan 2015
amc9988 said:
My guess in the last eps (if they do not do second season)

-Time Skip
- Eps not focusing at Yuu, but Nao's daily life and other characters after the time skip
- Eps end with Nao's waiting for someone
- then Yuu come back to her and said "i'm home"
- Ending song

I thought that something like this may be possible too. Maybe someone will look at Nao and say, "Wow. She's been waiting for that guy for XYZ years." And then Yuu will come back at the end and we have a happy ending.

There's just one problem with this. If this scenario happens then that means that nothing will be explained. For example, what relation does Sala have to all this? Is Nao's brother completely forgotten? Or is he going to magically become okay after the time-skip? Are the terrorists and the scientists not an issue anymore? And so on.
Seeing Yuu on his journey around the world will be strange and possibly hard to pull off but not showing his journey could possibly be worse.

And there's still the question of who on earth this woman is:

BTW, what's ging to happen to the Student Council now? The three remaining members are just normal kids now and Yusa isn't really that helpful. I also wonder if that means that Nao might be able to make some friends now. It's doubtful but who knows?
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Sep 20, 2015 1:12 AM
Jun 2015
ahsinam33 said:
amc9988 said:
My guess in the last eps (if they do not do second season)

-Time Skip
- Eps not focusing at Yuu, but Nao's daily life and other characters after the time skip
- Eps end with Nao's waiting for someone
- then Yuu come back to her and said "i'm home"
- Ending song

I thought that something like this may be possible too. Maybe someone will look at Nao and say, "Wow. She's been waiting for that guy for XYZ years." And then Yuu will come back at the end and we have a happy ending.

There's just one problem with this. If this scenario happens then that means that nothing will be explained. For example, what relation does Sala have to all this? Is Nao's brother completely forgotten? Or is he going to magically become okay after the time-skip? Are the terrorists and the scientists not an issue anymore? And so on.
Seeing Yuu on his journey around the world will be strange and possibly hard to pull off but not showing his journey could possibly be worse.

BTW, what's ging to happen to the Student Council now? The three remaining members are just normal kids now and Yusa isn't really that helpful. I also wonder if that means that Nao might be able to make some friends now. It's doubtful but who knows?

1 ep....and all your questions will be answered? Hope so... :P
Sep 20, 2015 1:19 AM
Dec 2011
I wonder whether it's going to be Nao or Yuu that dies in the last ep.

The next episode is probably going to start with Yuu, a few months later with a bunch of abilities looted, possibly ready to come back to Japan and gather the remaining ones.

Either way, I'm curious to see where it'll end up in rankings. I still can't believe it's somehow #540 atm.

I really wish they had started with the meat of the series right away to avoid the pacing issues we've had in the 2nd half, or just straight up made a decent romance anime, instead of this bullshit. The character designs were pretty good too, shame the latter didn't happen.

Oh well, at the least the ED is really fucking good.
JesusmcpwnSep 20, 2015 1:23 AM
Cute, not pedo.
Sep 20, 2015 1:19 AM

Nov 2014
Again another bullshit episode. I don´t believe that this is going to happen, somehow they will manage to fix everything, bring Kumagami to life and all that stuff, an happy ending..

You see, the problem with the other guy's family was solved by "defeating" the enemies .. so they could right in the first place fight them with their habilities.

Yuu is going to steal everyone's habilities. Great --"

But what really pisses me off, is the execution of the scenes. Misa's problem being solved just like that, the confession, oh ghod I don´t know if this is bad writing or they are just rushing everything. I hope this all will get fixed with a good last episode but I doubt :/

Sep 20, 2015 1:27 AM
Sep 2015
yu will probably use every ability he will get like speed / teleportation / or he'll find an ability that lets you multiply and he'll use it to cover more ground or easy route he finds a healing ability and time leap is back
Sep 20, 2015 1:37 AM
Nobody

Jul 2013
Loving the ED now

Good episode, dunno what they'll do for the last episode but looking forward to it
Sep 20, 2015 1:49 AM

Jun 2015
Why does this show have to be so fucking sad
Please don't be like Guilty Crown jesus

Sep 20, 2015 1:54 AM

Jun 2014
Looks like the people talking about a season 2 a week ago weren't that far fetched. I really don't see a plausible way this could be wrapped up in a proper way without either a tragedy or an asspull.
Sep 20, 2015 1:59 AM
Apr 2015
they just literally spent half of the episode with Yu eating food. And that confession was so half assed.
Sep 20, 2015 2:00 AM
Dec 2011
Jerkhov said:
I really don't see a plausible way this could be wrapped up in a proper way without either a tragedy or an asspull.

It's Charlotte, so probably both
Cute, not pedo.
Sep 20, 2015 2:04 AM

Nov 2014
Yeah, I agree. The ending will either be rushed, timeskip or an asspull.
Sep 20, 2015 2:14 AM

Jun 2014
gooberm77 said:
Jerkhov said:
I really don't see a plausible way this could be wrapped up in a proper way without either a tragedy or an asspull.

It's Charlotte, so probably both

very true
Sep 20, 2015 2:16 AM

Jan 2015
ani12 said:
ahsinam33 said:

Yeah, hopefully. I hope we aren't left with too many unanswered questions. I really love this anime so I hope the last episode doesn't ruin it for me.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Sep 20, 2015 2:22 AM
Jun 2015
ahsinam33 said:
ani12 said:

Yeah, hopefully. I hope we aren't left with too many unanswered questions. I really love this anime so I hope the last episode doesn't ruin it for me.

Well, I am glad that you haven't found it that it is already a train wreck...optimism is always good....
Sep 20, 2015 2:28 AM

Mar 2013
And so he left. But can he really pull this off? Knowing that there might be thousands of ability wielders or maybe even more without running the time out?

Lol at Nao's reaction to Yuu's confession XD

I still don't get where this is heading D:

Plot twist and Predictions:

But still looking how the finale will turn out now.
Also, good bye Misa ;_;
Sep 20, 2015 2:35 AM

Jan 2015
FinalFlash18 said:
And so he left. But can he really pull this off? Knowing that there might be thousands of ability wielders or maybe even more without running the time out?

Also, good bye Misa ;_;

I think time-leap needs to stay out of the story right now. It's still possible; Maeda loves playing around with 'time' after all. But please, no more time-leaps. It will be annoying if everything that happened so far is nullified. Also, a time-leap will make this episode's promise completely pointless. So I hope to see an ending that doesn't involve time-leap.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Sep 20, 2015 2:40 AM

Sep 2014
Jerkhov said:
Looks like the people talking about a season 2 a week ago weren't that far fetched. I really don't see a plausible way this could be wrapped up in a proper way without either a tragedy or an asspull.

Lol your gunna disappointed, people were saying the same thing about angel beats getting a season 2
Sep 20, 2015 2:44 AM
Feb 2015
I think Yuu and Tomori would make a pretty good couple.
That episode was something though..

I guess we could expect a S2 maybe.
Sep 20, 2015 2:44 AM
Jun 2015
Btw...the first five episodes of charlotte is really relevant or people should skip that?...that's another thing to deal with(if it gets any relevance in last ep)
Sep 20, 2015 2:48 AM

Nov 2013
That confession would have been perfect if Nao had a character arc that made her warm up to Yuu (especially since they nullified Sala's miracle with the time-travel bullshit).
I'm happy with what I got, at least. Waaaaaaaay better than the last 2 episodes, although it's way too late now to salvage the series.
Yuu's final resolution is fairly dumb, but not totally unfitting.
Next episode, I'm hoping for tons of crazy superpower madness, and a final scene between Yuu and Nao.
3/5
Lollo36Sep 20, 2015 3:14 AM
Sep 20, 2015 2:57 AM

Aug 2014
Yusa/Misa's introduction got rushed, and so is their resolution. Maeda hates her just like me!
This episode made the last episode looks better. Why can't they visits Yuu at the same time? Could save more minutes for other stuff.
lol at the confession. I can't understand Nao's character at all..

I can already see that the last episode will be rushed as heck..
Sep 20, 2015 3:00 AM

Jan 2015
Lollo36 said:
That confession would have been perfect if Nao had a character arc that made her warm up to you (especially since they nullified Sala's miracle with the time-travel bullshit).

Honestly, time travel normally makes shows extremely interesting but in this case, time-leap just ruined things. It's a shame really.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Sep 20, 2015 3:05 AM

Jul 2014
Lollo36 said:
That confession would have been perfect if Nao had a character arc that made her warm up to you (especially since they nullified Sala's miracle with the time-travel bullshit).
I'm happy with what I got, at least. Waaaaaaaay better than the last 2 episodes, although it's way too late now to salvage the series.
Yuu's final resolution is fairly dumb, but not totally unfitting.
Next episode, I'm hoping for tons of crazy superpower madness, and a final scene between Yuu and Nao.
3/5

Oh yeah, that does remind me, Nao doesn't really have her own character arc... since yeah, the plot pretty much nullified all of episodes 7-9. And Nao was kinda pushed to the sidelines the last few episodes too. So yeah, it's pretty sad that even the main heroine is getting this poor treatment... if there is no resolution to Nao and her brother next episode, Imma flip a table.
"Beyond the veil of cherry blossom petals blown by the wind - almost like their promised reunion -

Feelings pile up with the passage of time: once the torrent of emotions comes rushing down, what is the spectacle that awaits?"
Sep 20, 2015 3:11 AM

Mar 2013
ahsinam33 said:
FinalFlash18 said:

Also, good bye Misa ;_;

I think time-leap needs to stay out of the story right now. It's still possible; Maeda loves playing around with 'time' after all. But please, no more time-leaps. It will be annoying if everything that happened so far is nullified. Also, a time-leap will make this episode's promise completely pointless. So I hope to see an ending that doesn't involve time-leap.

Yeah ikr. Its cringing to see everything happened so far being nullified if he time leaps to destroy the comet. And knowing Maeda, he might pull this off... But tbh, I'd rather prefer a happy ending like that than the one which leaves an awkward taste in my mouth.
FinalFlash18Sep 20, 2015 3:16 AM
Sep 20, 2015 3:18 AM
May 2015
I decided that no matter how corny this episode was i wouldnt bitch about it. But damn, i cant help but comment on the official worst solution for a problem i have seen in a series. I thought that up till now the author was stupid, now i believe he is retarded. To stop the oppression of ability users the main character has to find every single one on earth and loot his ability? Can it really get any more stupid than that? First of all, say that this is indeed possible, that is like nuking a town to kill a single person.

That aside, it was weird enough that after chasing ability users they just told them "using your ability is bad, mkaay? your superpower is a disease and scientists will come looking for you so its not worth it, mkaay? lets make a pinky finger promise now, mkaay?" and just like that they have been agreeing to stop using them. Know every single ability user in the world after hearing the explanation will just hand it over his superpower to him? I know for a fact that if i had a superpower that would even fade some years later i wouldnt hand it over to anyone, and i m pretty sure most of the people would do so. Yet the author is so simple minded that every single ability user in the world would turn out to be a cooparating sheep. Its funny how when the author is retarded, the rest of the characters in the show end up being retarded too cause noone seems to notice something so obvious. Aside from that, isnt the whole thing kinda impossible? Travelling around the world and finding and looting abilities from countless users should not just take years but decades? That should take half his life time at best but he has a time limit since his powers will fade out in a few years, in what kind of speeds is he supposed to move from now on?

But there is something even worse about the whole thing. That wasnt even his decision, he came to Tomori like the worthless, powerless and mentally weak bad excuse of a man he is to ask for her to give a meaning to his life. just not to break from the depression he totally deserved. At that point you knew that since he lacks the ability to move on his own he would accept anything but damn, even after asking him something so ridiculous he was ready to accept it without thinking of any other solutions on his own. That guy has officially let go of any responsibility for his own actions. Then we proceed with a love confession that came out of nowhere but its cool cause everything up till now has been coming out of nowhere. I already knew she would answer something among the lines of "i ll be waiting", we are talking about an incredibly simple minded author at the end of the day. However, she essentially tells him that she will be his girlfriend only if he is worthy enough to complete the outrageous mission she gave him. Damn girl, you might be the most likable character of this shitty anime, in fact you are too good to be in this, but you are a bitch. Well, in a way he could only compensate for killing that guy, who was too boring to remember his name, because of being worthless and retarded by doing something nearly impossible. Guess that after he finishes that quest she would pat his head like the good dog he is and make him her bitch by ordering him around for anything from then on.

By the way, is the next episode the last of the season or of the whole show?
TheBuddahmanSep 20, 2015 3:23 AM
Sep 20, 2015 3:26 AM

May 2014
Xenocrisi said:
wtf, and now you say me that next time Charlotte will end. No, not now that it got interesting, i do wonder if this will get a 2nd season.
Zer0Death said:

It was a really good episode. But, There is 1 episode left to this show end, does maeda know what he is doing ?

This.

I don't they gonna make second season :(
I love these two <3[url[/url]
Sep 20, 2015 3:26 AM
May 2015
ani12 said:
Btw...the first five episodes of charlotte is really relevant or people should skip that?...that's another thing to deal with(if it gets any relevance in last ep)

As a matter of fact only the first half of the show is acceptable, the rest is total crap. It was obvious from episode 1 that the plot would turn out to be weak, but at least it was enjoyable. Why would you skip the first half in an anime that only lasts 13 episodes by the way? Also, instead of picking up something as corny as this i would advice you to rewatch the Chimera Ant arc, no matter how many times you have already watched it it will give at least 100 times more enjoyment than this parody. In fact i m off to watch again a few of its episodes, lol.
Sep 20, 2015 3:28 AM

Mar 2015
Last episode is about between sad ending and happy ending i guess... :)
Sep 20, 2015 3:32 AM

Mar 2015
About how Yuu looting everyone's ability is non-realistic, what if he obtains an 'Amplification' ability? Room for though :3
Sep 20, 2015 3:34 AM

Feb 2012
Yuu should just be a true Japanese man and use Nao's ability to peep on chicks for the next 2 years instead.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2015 3:38 AM

Jul 2014
kickmesign said:
Yuu should just be a true Japanese man and use Nao's ability to peep on chicks for the next 2 years instead.

Best ending
"Beyond the veil of cherry blossom petals blown by the wind - almost like their promised reunion -

Feelings pile up with the passage of time: once the torrent of emotions comes rushing down, what is the spectacle that awaits?"
Sep 20, 2015 4:01 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
The confession is what I've expected from Nao, I would have been creeped out a bit if she suddenly became dere-dere and shy, totally not her character.

This episode could have been better, but it's not bad, I like the relaxing moment in it, especially when Yusarin appeared.

Although it's not likely possible. I wouldn't mind 2nd season at all and would definitely watch it.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Sep 20, 2015 4:06 AM

Jun 2014
This was the nicest episode of the entire series I think.

Curious how this is going to end
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2015 4:16 AM

Nov 2014
Misa and Kumugami will be missed </3
Sep 20, 2015 4:16 AM

Jul 2014
I swear it's impossible to destroy Charlotte?

God this episode was comically bad.
"Hi!"
Sep 20, 2015 4:27 AM

May 2009
This series should rank a bit higher in the ranking..

Can't wait for the final eps!
Sep 20, 2015 4:28 AM
Dec 2011
TheBuddahman said:
/long ass text

Yes, the solution is pretty fucking stupid, especially without a way to find the superpower users. And yes, unless he can straight up teleport, it should take him for fucking ever.

It also bothered me how the people they tried to convince to stop using their powers just kinda did.

As for Maeda being retarded.. to be fair, this is easily his worst work after Little Busters!. He's the same guy who wrote Clannad, Kanon and Rewrite, and those are fucking heaps and bounds better than this.

I really wish they didn't waste the first half of the series on pointless shit, like the flying and baseball dudes' episodes, if they were going to jam this much stuff in so little time. Or rather, this should've been a straight up romance anime, like Maeda's used to writing.

And this shoud be the series finale
Cute, not pedo.
Sep 20, 2015 4:39 AM

Jan 2013
That was the least romantic confession I have ever seen and how the hell is he going to loot all the world of powers?

Also, I love reading all the predictions people have came up with thus far.
Sep 20, 2015 4:42 AM

Jul 2014
Javera said:
That was the least romantic confession I have ever seen and how the hell is he going to loot all the world of powers?

Also, I love reading all the predictions people have came up with thus far.

Reading the discussions is more enjoyable and entertaining than watching Charlotte, to be honest lol...

Sep 20, 2015 4:59 AM

Mar 2014
well he doesn't really haev to convince anybody to take their powers, just get a second to look into their eyes and take it.

That is more his style anyway, he's not a negotiator like Nao.

No more Misa T_T Possibly no more Sala is sad too . . .
"Fuck this shit, fun things are fun!"
Sep 20, 2015 5:00 AM

Jun 2013
That was legit a boring as hell second to last episode. Now i'm just wondering how they are planning on jamming the rest of whatever is left into the last episode.
Sep 20, 2015 5:43 AM

Nov 2011
1 step forward, 1.25 steps back it seems.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Sep 20, 2015 5:56 AM

Nov 2013
gooberm77 said:
TheBuddahman said:
/long ass text
As for Maeda being retarded.. to be fair, this is easily his worst work after Little Busters!. He's the same guy who wrote Clannad, Kanon and Rewrite, and those are fucking heaps and bounds better than this.

To be exact, Maeda had no involvement with Rewrite beside composing the theme song, and he wasn't the main writer of Kanon (he only wrote the routes for 2 girls iirc).
Sep 20, 2015 6:20 AM

May 2013
season 2?
probably not but hope
Sep 20, 2015 6:22 AM

Jan 2013
Tomori so cute as always and now she told him that if he comes back alive they will date !!! :D
Yusa is gone :/
Can't wait for the last episode.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 20, 2015 6:22 AM
Jun 2015
TheBuddahman said:
ani12 said:

As a matter of fact only the first half of the show is acceptable, the rest is total crap. It was obvious from episode 1 that the plot would turn out to be weak, but at least it was enjoyable. Why would you skip the first half in an anime that only lasts 13 episodes by the way? Also, instead of picking up something as corny as this i would advice you to rewatch the Chimera Ant arc, no matter how many times you have already watched it it will give at least 100 times more enjoyment than this parody. In fact i m off to watch again a few of its episodes, lol.

well, I thought that the whole series(Charlotte) was corny....with no proper synchronization of the arcs(1st arc- power of the week was enjoyable....but how is it relevant anyway I don't know)
Maybe I overestimated charlotte.....
Sep 20, 2015 6:42 AM

Feb 2015
Next Episode Prediction from me

Sep 20, 2015 6:53 AM

Aug 2010
Infatuate said:
Oh, btw we never found out why Nao was beaten up by those girls lol.
Lol I was waiting for that to be revealed.... and now there is only one episode left.
Pages (12) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Blueray release?

Drobot - Oct 5

6 by Kradaxe »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

654 by SanessyAdversary »»
Sep 22, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2015

463 by SanessyAdversary »»
Sep 22, 5:41 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2015

866 by SanessyAdversary »»
Sep 22, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2015

604 by SanessyAdversary »»
Sep 22, 2:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.