New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Apr 17, 2015 2:52 AM

Oct 2013
GARBrotato said:
FrozenRemains said:

Keep dreaming.

If they do then that would be a really dumb move. Like why not make one before UBW? The fact that they gave it for free makes the chances for an anime adaptation like Shirou's chances of becoming Archer in UBW.

You wish fiend.
Its gonna happen.Ufotable is currently collecting the wishes of Fate fans just like Saber holds dreams and wills of fallen warriors in Excalibur,and boom,2 years from now announcement,adaptation of promised victory,ez bigger fate fangaybase.

Theres actually no way its not happening.Deal with it.
Apr 17, 2015 4:28 AM

Mar 2013
Othi-tan said:
Harlequina said:
There's currently no video on YouTube of Shirou vs Kirei that actually includes the dialogue (or Illya's sacrifice...), so I thought I might make exactly that.

But I have an odd question: do you think it would be appropriate to include the "Yorokobe shounen. Kimi no negai wa youyaku kanau." before the entire segment itself? Only the audio of it. Like a callback to something he previously said, basically. It's so iconic and... I dunno, it just seems to make sense in my head right now. But what do you think? Would it feel completely out of place?
I think putting parts of Kiritsugu vs Kirei AND the scenes with Shirou in the Church(Kirei's reaction to the name and "Yorokobe...")would be better.

Hmmm, that's more than I was thinking of... though I definitely understand why. I did consider including full scenes of some of Shirou's and Kirei's previous conversations in HF, since there's quite a bit that's relevant. But I dunno. Scenes from an anime as well? Don't think I wanna go that far :p. That would be a lot of added bits in total. The video is ultimately supposed to be there for people who wanna go through a cool scene without having to boot up the VN, just like the Umineko ones.

I'll probably just do the segment itself after all. Thanks for the input!
Apr 17, 2015 5:12 AM

Aug 2009
Harlequina said:
Othi-tan said:
I think putting parts of Kiritsugu vs Kirei AND the scenes with Shirou in the Church(Kirei's reaction to the name and "Yorokobe...")would be better.

Hmmm, that's more than I was thinking of... though I definitely understand why. I did consider including full scenes of some of Shirou's and Kirei's previous conversations in HF, since there's quite a bit that's relevant. But I dunno. Scenes from an anime as well? Don't think I wanna go that far :p. That would be a lot of added bits in total. The video is ultimately supposed to be there for people who wanna go through a cool scene without having to boot up the VN, just like the Umineko ones.

I'll probably just do the segment itself after all. Thanks for the input!
Yeah I know.I remembered that there is no animated Kirei vs Shirou fist fight midway typing it.

Irrelevant but do you know why the company/circle that did the Umineko Motion Graphics didnt do EP8?They were really cool and I had fun putting in translations for those(even tho the typos and shit grammar make me feel stupid) so it sucks that the last ep didnt get one.
Apr 17, 2015 6:00 AM

Mar 2013
Othi-tan said:
Irrelevant but do you know why the company/circle that did the Umineko Motion Graphics didnt do EP8?They were really cool and I had fun putting in translations for those(even tho the typos and shit grammar make me feel stupid) so it sucks that the last ep didnt get one.

No idea. Honestly I think I had only watched one of those before, linked from another video.

There's a wiki entry, but it doesn't specify a particular reason http://umineko.wikia.com/wiki/Umineko_Motion_Graphic "but because of unknown conflicts the Twilight of the Golden Witch motion graphic was never created and the group seems to have completely stopped making works." That's too bad.
Apr 17, 2015 6:03 AM
Apr 17, 2015 9:34 AM

Jul 2013
FrozenRemains said:
GARBrotato said:
Keep dreaming.

If they do then that would be a really dumb move. Like why not make one before UBW? The fact that they gave it for free makes the chances for an anime adaptation like Shirou's chances of becoming Archer in UBW.

You wish fiend.
Its gonna happen.Ufotable is currently collecting the wishes of Fate fans just like Saber holds dreams and wills of fallen warriors in Excalibur,and boom,2 years from now announcement,adaptation of promised victory,ez bigger fate fangaybase.

Theres actually no way its not happening.Deal with it.

Alas... Sooner or later, no matter how beautiful that dream is, the dreamer must awaken to the cold harshness of reality.

And reality says that there's a fair chance that there won't be a Fate adaptation. Ufotable mentioned a F/HA adaptation, and if they do that first, we can probably throw a Fate adaptation out the window for another decade, at least. Reality is simply that painful.

Buuuuutttt on the bright side, if it does happen, it'll happen between HF and F/HA. Probably just one movie though - two if we're lucky. At the very least, I'm certain it'll end with Last Episode, since regardless of whether or not it was a dream, it's there and it's dramatic, so.

I'd say, with what information we have right now, it's 50/50.
CarenPriestessApr 17, 2015 9:37 AM

Apr 17, 2015 10:32 AM

Sep 2014
Didn't Ufotable admit the F/HA comment was a joke a while later? That's what some people said in the discussion last year from what I remember.

I can't see why Ufotable would even be interested in adapting F/HA. It's basically a huge fan disc - there's so much comedy that saying more than 50% of it is just comedy would still be an understatement. That's all fine and dandy if you want a good laugh, but that's not the sort of stuff Ufotable has been working on lately.

That much comedy also makes it pretty hard to take the main story seriously. And that brings us to the next point - the main plot shouldn't be taken too seriously anyway.

As for a Fate adaptation, I can't see it being adapted at all. It's the least interesting route and I don't think it would be nearly as profitable as UBW and HF. Shirou would be even less interesting in Fate to those who don't care for him already and there wouldn't be any big surprises left either.

The fact that Ufotable decided to skip Fate makes sense. It's great to have UBW as a TV series and HF as a movie series. Fate as a TV series probably would've been a little too much. Movies could've worked, but I guess Ufotable decided to get to the most interesting routes asap. Seeing a whole cour of build up after watching Fate might've been a little too much for anime viewers though... It took 6 months to get it out of the way. Imagine if we had to go through that again in HF! At least we'll get most of it out of the way in a sitting with the movies.
Apr 17, 2015 3:33 PM

Oct 2013
If UBW got a remake,fate will too.
I dont care if its a movie,its gonna happen im sure.
The moneys just too tempting.
There is content to add aswel.

Would be so cool if theyd adapt last ep,show us Shirous->Archer transformation,then proceed to Avalon or some shit like that.

Im sure we're getting at least a movie.
I dont know about H/A,can happen though.

You never know when at a moments notice they're gonna go like,hey guys we're making a fate route!
Maybe its already planned.
I cant see why they wouldnt do it since it would bring profit.For there will be more fans.

Whatever the case,its weird if it doesnt get at least a movie.

You can say its the most boring if youd so desire,but the Saber fans are just too many,and all of them would buy it.
Probably would throw their deen ones in their trash bins at the same time.
Theres no way a fate fan will not buy more fate/stay stuff.
Especially if its the table of UFOs we're talking about here.

I really really hope it doesnt receive the Tsukihime treatment and that too gets a remake.

Every day i pray to Nasu.He is gonna answer my prayers,because i love fate.

For to the man that pleaseth Him God giveth wisdom, and knowledge, and joy; but to the sinner he giveth travail.

Taimanin_IreliaApr 17, 2015 3:41 PM
Apr 17, 2015 4:24 PM

Sep 2014
Got a song. Just for you. It's beautiful. lulz

Apr 17, 2015 7:57 PM

Oct 2014
There will be no LE, even if there is a Fate adaption. Why? Because ufotable is only adapting "FSNPC". EP12 of the UBWanime did NOT have the RN-exclusive scene in the restaurant. We get kisses and sexy time instead... or at the very least fade to black and NO "sacrificing the magic crest" they better do as I say, else.......
Apr 17, 2015 8:17 PM

Apr 2014
FrozenRemains said:
If UBW got a remake,fate will too.
I dont care if its a movie,its gonna happen im sure.
The moneys just too tempting.
There is content to add aswel.

Would be so cool if theyd adapt last ep,show us Shirous->Archer transformation,then proceed to Avalon or some shit like that.

Im sure we're getting at least a movie.
I dont know about H/A,can happen though.

You never know when at a moments notice they're gonna go like,hey guys we're making a fate route!
Maybe its already planned.
I cant see why they wouldnt do it since it would bring profit.For there will be more fans.

Whatever the case,its weird if it doesnt get at least a movie.

You can say its the most boring if youd so desire,but the Saber fans are just too many,and all of them would buy it.
Probably would throw their deen ones in their trash bins at the same time.
Theres no way a fate fan will not buy more fate/stay stuff.
Especially if its the table of UFOs we're talking about here.

I really really hope it doesnt receive the Tsukihime treatment and that too gets a remake.

Every day i pray to Nasu.He is gonna answer my prayers,because i love fate.

For to the man that pleaseth Him God giveth wisdom, and knowledge, and joy; but to the sinner he giveth travail.

You must pour even more faith into your ideal and cultivate that hope into a size much larger than it currently is. Every cell in your body, every thought that is generated in your mind, must be devoted toward a hope that shall be recognized as truth and certainty. Only then shall I be able to reap every possible amount of despair that comes from the result of your disillusionment and betrayed ideal your wish be fulfilled.
Apr 18, 2015 2:31 AM

Nov 2013
Lol "the money is tempting" is so wrong. UBW didn't sell as much as they were hoping, and after HF another Fate adaptation is going to flop with these production values.
Apr 18, 2015 5:11 AM

Oct 2013
GARBrotato said:
Lol "the money is tempting" is so wrong. UBW didn't sell as much as they were hoping, and after HF another Fate adaptation is going to flop with these production values.

It was like 15 mil yen or something right?
How is that bad.

No matter,its gonna happen sometime.
Apr 18, 2015 5:29 AM

Oct 2014
With sales figures of more than 4250 sales per 2 episodes (more than 34000 sales of 16 episodes worth - in the first week) it's doing quite well. Add to that the ridiculous prize people were willing to pay for the WHOLE package (usually many people will only buy some of the 2 episode per DVD/BD volumes, which is not possible in this case), I'd assume they did make a decent profit and it's not a "flop", even if they did invest so much money into it.
Apr 18, 2015 8:17 AM

Mar 2013
Time for another episode and another batch of reactions. I'm gonna miss this stuff when the series is over...

Also makes me wonder how HF will be. Will some people actually make live reactions of that? I really hope so, even though they'll be long movies presumably.
Apr 18, 2015 8:43 AM

Aug 2009
Well we ot an idea of how the Shadow will be like.At least a bit.
Apr 18, 2015 9:03 AM

May 2014
Harlequina said:
Time for another episode and another batch of reactions. I'm gonna miss this stuff when the series is over...

Also makes me wonder how HF will be. Will some people actually make live reactions of that? I really hope so, even though they'll be long movies presumably.

The live reactions for this one will be crazy. Rip Illya. That mauling scene was brutal.

Othi-tan said:

All that goo looked creepy as o.o
Apr 18, 2015 9:19 AM
Apr 18, 2015 9:22 AM

Feb 2015
waiting for the subs...
Apr 18, 2015 9:41 AM

Apr 2014
chat77 said:
waiting for the subs...

Same. I see in the episode discussion threads that the usual players are engaging in their typical battles already.
Apr 18, 2015 9:46 AM

May 2014
ZeroDragon said:
chat77 said:
waiting for the subs...

Same. I see in the episode discussion threads that the usual players are engaging in their typical battles already.

Pretty much. It's like clock work.

I actually really liked this episode too, it wasn't perfect but it was one of the better ones.
Apr 18, 2015 9:57 AM

Sep 2014
Do you guys knows how long it'll take for the subs to come out?
Apr 18, 2015 9:59 AM
Jun 2014
WrongPriest said:
ZeroDragon said:

Pretty much. It's like clock work.

I'm so tired of these repetitive posts containing an "opinion", so I won't even pay attention to them anymore.
Apr 18, 2015 10:00 AM

Feb 2015
FlamepriesT said:
Do you guys knows how long it'll take for the subs to come out?

Apparently 1-2 hrs
Apr 18, 2015 10:05 AM

Apr 2014
24 mins left until it's out on Crunchyroll.
Apr 18, 2015 10:11 AM

May 2014
ZeroDragon said:
24 mins left until it's out on Crunchyroll.

I think I might hit the sack, I'll wake up in the morning and have a look. See if there's anything left of that smoldering heap we once called our fair forum.
Apr 18, 2015 10:14 AM
Apr 2012
The new version of the ED is up on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v3YI51UXxw

Hnngg, it's actually really great, definitely my favorite Kalafina song since To the Beggining and the KnK ones.
Apr 18, 2015 10:44 AM

Sep 2014
Oh yes they're out! :D
Apr 18, 2015 11:40 AM

Oct 2013
Alright new ep out.

Apr 18, 2015 11:43 AM

Mar 2013
Not as emotional as the VN (extremely common for adaptations), but that hit me hard for sure. Great to see so much of Illya and Berserker. But that's where it ends for them... for now. :S

I mean, it becomes a combination when I think about Illya dying like that with Berserker. Both the VN as well as this anime right now "combines". That's what it's like when it's been so long since you read the VN. It's not all fresh in my mind, so when the anime presents these events, I start remembering.

And yea those new flashback scenes were nice. Liked them more than the Caster stuff, definitely.
Apr 18, 2015 11:50 AM

Mar 2013
Othi-tan said:

Yeeea that was unexpected, but cool. If I'm gonna be completely honest, much of the new flashback made me think about HF more than anything else. Partially because I've been re-reading it no doubt, but still.
Apr 18, 2015 12:04 PM

Apr 2014
I can't wait for all of those gifs to come :D

Despite some of the changes and new content, I thought the episode did a very good job of portraying what was necessary. Fight was epic, but I'm not too fond of how they placed the flashback during the middle of it.

I like the anime original scenes and thought they did a good job of making people care for Illya as well as establish her backstory in an interesting way (especially with Irisviel being a visual representation of the thoughts haunting her). However, I think the scene where Illya realizes Berserker cared for her out of his own will would have made more an impact had they shown Illya berating him more beforehand.

I don't mind Gil's surprise when Berserker attempts a final attack. If anything, it only serves to establish him as even more arrogant as he believed he had won when the fight wasn't actually yet over and he decided to lower his guard against an opponent that had been repeatedly reviving after being killed during the course of their fight. I actually think this will make his fight against Shirou more believable as in "Hey, we've directly shown how Gil's arrogance can affect him in battle."

Illya's eyes being slashed and lung being pierced was brutal, and to see her in so much pain and agony like that while calling out to Berserker was just T_T absolutely glorious.

Shirou's reaction and Rin restraining him was a good addition. It really portrayed the gravity of the situation and how many viewers were feeling. On the other hand, it doesn't really help people's perceptions of him and may possibly even damage it further.

This remix of Ring Your Bell is better than the original imo.

I actually didn't find this episode underwhelming like I did with most of the other episodes.
Apr 18, 2015 12:11 PM

Sep 2014
I don't really have anything I can say that isn't massively biased for this episode, given the subject matter.

T_T
Apr 18, 2015 12:50 PM

Sep 2014
Since I wrote my thoughts in the discussion thread already, I'll just paste it here.

My vote was "it was ok". Thoughts:

• The Illya flashback started right when the fight was about to get serious, so those who were expectation action at that point probably thought "meh". I'm not sure if there was a better time to show it though, so I'll leave it at that.
  • There wasn't a clear explanation as to why those homunculi in the pool were all pierced by swords.
  • They didn't explain why Illya didn't deal with the wolves herself or why Berserker just used his body as a shield to protect Illya from them (instead of getting rid of them right away).
  • I honestly expected more action based on what those who watched the preview said. And better action. But then again, that's why you can't know for sure until you actually see the episode.
  • They showed a cut a little after the flashback finished and then suddenly we got to see Berserker pierced by several swords. Except we didn't see that take place at all, just like in the previous episode. I find it hard to believe there was any censorship issue, since Gil pierces Berserker's heart with a huge weapon later, so I don't know why they didn't show it. Maybe that's just me, but I find this sort of stuff pretty odd. I don't like it, but I'll overlooked that.
  • I liked how they did show Illya being blinded by Gil. That's one of the things that saved this episode imo, but I'm sure other people enjoyed it more than me so I won't speak for them.
  • I won't go into detail, but there's still something missing at the end of this episode. The only logical conclusion is they'll show it at the beginning of ep 4, but I have no idea why they didn't do it now. It would've been a great way to wrap it up.

All in all, I expected more. So I give it a 2.5-3/5.

The last item obviously being Dr.Gil.

Now that I think about it though, 2.5 sounds a little too low. I guess 6 or 6.5/10 would be more accurate.
Apr 18, 2015 1:20 PM

Aug 2009
-But there isnt really much to this action.It's Herc deflecting Nps.
-Wasnt it all just Ilya's mental link with all those dead ones before her?Like Iri had in FZ and also with Ilya?
-The wolves are able to hurt Berserker so it explains the difference in power.Ilya clearly states that he doesnt fight because he doesnt want to hurt her.
-As i said above.What did you expect?The action was better than it was in the VN so it is a plus.
-You mean when he is on the ground shielding Ilya?I dont see the problem.The scene just moved on while we were seeing Shirou and Rin.
-They wanted to end it with a sentimental scene I guess.
Apr 18, 2015 1:46 PM

Feb 2014
I tried to read through the regular episode 3 thread, but I can't do it today lol. Overall the episode was good, but of course it could have been better but honestly I didn't really expect it to be a 10/10 episode anyways.
Apr 18, 2015 1:51 PM

Nov 2013
Grey-Zone said:
With sales figures of more than 4250 sales per 2 episodes (more than 34000 sales of 16 episodes worth - in the first week) it's doing quite well. Add to that the ridiculous prize people were willing to pay for the WHOLE package (usually many people will only buy some of the 2 episode per DVD/BD volumes, which is not possible in this case), I'd assume they did make a decent profit and it's not a "flop", even if they did invest so much money into it.
So you think they'll do Fate after HF? Sales drop with multiple seasons, you know. UBW's sales already dropped from what F/Z sold. Not to mention some people might be satisfied with DEENight's anime and not buy Ufo's Fate.

Anyway, waiting for my two anticipated scenes that are left; that's all I care about now.
Apr 18, 2015 2:27 PM

Mar 2013
Gonna stay away from the episode discussion thread I think... Comments in here are more worthwhile, so. :p
Apr 18, 2015 3:04 PM
Jun 2014
Harlequina said:
Gonna stay away from the episode discussion thread I think... Comments in here are more worthwhile, so. :p

I should probably do that, too. These episode threads just make me sick.
Apr 18, 2015 3:13 PM

Sep 2014
Harlequina said:

Yeah, seeing that much rage every single episode, Fai blowing things out of proportion, and people pointlessly trying to reason with him is getting really old. :(

Othi-tan said:
-But there isnt really much to this action.It's Herc deflecting Nps.
-Wasnt it all just Ilya's mental link with all those dead ones before her?Like Iri had in FZ and also with Ilya?
-The wolves are able to hurt Berserker so it explains the difference in power.Ilya clearly states that he doesnt fight because he doesnt want to hurt her.
-As i said above.What did you expect?The action was better than it was in the VN so it is a plus.
-You mean when he is on the ground shielding Ilya?I dont see the problem.The scene just moved on while we were seeing Shirou and Rin.
-They wanted to end it with a sentimental scene I guess.

To be honest, I'm not sure if the dying homunculi were all in her head. It did seem like part of her backstory, since they also showed scenes that were not in her head afterwards, such as those involving Berserker. If they were just inside her head, I guess it wasn't that clear unless you paid attention. I didn't even consider it a possibility - and I'm still not sure about that -, so I find it hard to believe people who are watching F/SN for the first time will get that. Not that they need to understand it for the rest of the story to make sense, but I still thinkit should've been a little clearer. But whatever.

You're right, she did briefly explain that he didn't want to hurt her. I don't know though... she barely explained what was going on before she was attacked by the wolves though. Maybe I find this confusing because she didn't even try to fight the wolves, but yeah I can't see why she wouldn't be able to cast any basic spells to deal with them... I suppose the explanation would be the linking ritual, but they never said she wouldn't be able to cast a single spell. Given the fact that she was able to fight Rin without much of a problem, you kinda have to read between the lines here, which makes things a little more confusing than they should be.

As for the action, I expected it to be a little longer (the flashback was longer than I expected). It wasn't in the visual novel, yeah, but I expected something else based on the descriptions/opinions of those who saw the preview. Aside from that, I thought the fight could have been better overall. Perhaps that's because it was still one-sided and not as interesting as the others... I dunno. I don't think that's not really a problem, it's just I thought Ufotable could've made the fight more interest imo.

I know the scene moved on while we weren't seeing it, that's obvious. But I don't like it. Some people may not care about it, but I'd rather see the actual thing happening. Just like in the previous episode, we see something and then "surprised! you've just missed Liz and Sella being pierced." I understand them not showing Sella being beheaded because of censorship (although we're going to see Gil fucking ripping Illya's heart out, right? I really hope so, otherwise I'll get mad lol), yeah... but cutting everything else is just so weird. It's not like Shirou and Rin have just arrived and then saw that, because we're not seeing the whole thing from their perspective until that moment. I'm really glad they didn't skip Berserker being pierced in the heart when he was tied with Gil's chains.

I don't think the heart scene will have the same impact in ep 4. It would have been really cruel to do in ep 3, which is why I think that would've been perfect. You still feel sorry for Illya after everything that's just happened and then Gil rips her heart out (holy fuck! o_O climax!). To me, doing that at the beginning of ep 4 is like ending an episode just before the final blow in a really important fight. You may see what happens in the next episode, but you won't be feeling the adrenaline that built up over the course of the entire battle anymore.

It would be blissful to see her crawling towards Shirou or Berserker in her last moments, crying, struggling to survive, just to see every single frame of Gil mercilessly pulling her heart out as gallons of blood pour out of Illya's beautiful body. Oh, the glory! Do that Ufotable, and I'll forgive you! Nah, not happening. :(

Call me a psycho, I don't care!! <3
Apr 18, 2015 3:24 PM

Aug 2009
I am not talking about everything just the parts were the homunculi talk with her,just like the Dark Iri stuff.ANd it is still in her backstory.Being in her head doesnt mean that it didnt happen year ago.
She said it was her last trial and honestly be it the Vn or not,this never made sense.If the forest has wolves or anything that can hurt Herc,they should have used those as well in ALL the wars.
I am saying that she knew the difference in power so she chose to escape.Those wolves are stronger than some of Gil's NP.

Well it was more interesting than it was in the vN for me.

I dont think that making a scene sentimental and plain gore shocking are they same thing.
Adding the heart scene ruins Ilya's "peaceful death".Adding all the gore later would ruin that.In ep4,Ilya is already dead,her death scene/ep/role is over so anything goes.It is still shocking to see someone randomly taking out her heart.
ssjokgApr 18, 2015 3:29 PM
Apr 18, 2015 4:14 PM

Sep 2014
Othi-tan said:
I am not talking about everything just the parts were the homunculi talk with her,just like the Dark Iri stuff.ANd it is still in her backstory.Being in her head doesnt mean that it didnt happen year ago.
She said it was her last trial and honestly be it the Vn or not,this never made sense.If the forest has wolves or anything that can hurt Herc,they should have used those as well in ALL the wars.
I am saying that she knew the difference in power so she chose to escape.Those wolves are stronger than some of Gil's NP.

Well it was more interesting than it was in the vN for me.

I dont think that making a scene sentimental and plain gore shocking are they same thing.
Adding the heart scene ruins Ilya's "peaceful death".Adding all the gore later would ruin that.In ep4,Ilya is already dead,her death scene/ep/role is over so anything goes.It is still shocking to see someone randomly taking out her heart.

Sorry man, but I just don't buy that. hahahaha :P

I think that sort of stuff should make more sense, because it can greatly improve the quality of the story. The way I see it, the more believable a story is, the easier it is to find myself attached to the character. On the other hand, if things don't make much sense to me, my skepticism starts to get in the way and my rational side ends up creating an emotional block.

That's not to say I have a problem with crazy/ridiculous scenarios that are "hard to believe". But if an important scene like this goes against the logical "rules" of a given universe with no rhyme or reason, I find it a little problematic. I may overlook it if the rest is alright, but a scene like that alone probably won't be enough to make me feel attached to a character.

I'm not comparing this to the visual novel though, because honestly I can't even recall that part. That's just how I feel about inconsistent scenes in general.

I don't agree with the heart scene ruining Illya's death at all. If anything, I think that makes it much more emotional and depressing for those who care about her (just like when you see someone you care for die in a bizarre way in novels like Kara no Shoujo). So it may evoke stronger feelings, or perhaps different feelings, but saying that it ruins the scene is really subjective. I personally find tragic scenes much deeper, although I can see how other people may be too feeble-minded to appreciate that sort of beautiful art may not be strong enough to endure such powerful emotions. So yeah, I think it's a pity they didn't include the heart scene in ep3, but oh well! It's not like I can do anything about that, right? :(
Apr 18, 2015 4:36 PM

Aug 2009
Look at the CG of the VN Winter Forest.Herc is far more injured than he is the the anime.By the freaking wolves.Ilya being better than Rin doesnt matter much here.

It delivers feels sure.But I am talking about what ufo was aiming with the ep.The heart adds more shock that what is needed.Now it is emotional with a "heart warming"(no pun) feel to it.Adding the heart scene makes it emotional in a "bad" way.
Apr 18, 2015 4:51 PM

Sep 2014
Which is why I'm saying this is really subjective. I think the heart scene would have made it far more emotional in a very "positive" way. He's already sliced her eyes for crying out loud, let him finish the goddamn surgery!! Onegai :D
Apr 18, 2015 8:16 PM

Oct 2014
GARBrotato said:
Grey-Zone said:
So you think they'll do Fate after HF? Sales drop with multiple seasons, you know. UBW's sales already dropped from what F/Z sold. Not to mention some people might be satisfied with DEENight's anime and not buy Ufo's Fate.

Anyway, waiting for my two anticipated scenes that are left; that's all I care about now.

I don't think there will be a Fate route anime anymore and it may be for the best. People who would come from F/Z would possibly hate it, unless they are Saber fans. Also it would the awkward to see Shirou finishing off Kirei. No one would buy it after Kirei's martial arts skills were shown to be still fine in the UBW anime.

By the way: Does anyone know the exact differences between FSNPC and FSNRN? I still try to confirm/deny fade to black sex vs crest-transfer.
Apr 19, 2015 2:18 AM

Aug 2009
Grey-Zone said:
GARBrotato said:

I don't think there will be a Fate route anime anymore and it may be for the best. People who would come from F/Z would possibly hate it, unless they are Saber fans. Also it would the awkward to see Shirou finishing off Kirei. No one would buy it after Kirei's martial arts skills were shown to be still fine in the UBW anime.

By the way: Does anyone know the exact differences between FSNPC and FSNRN? I still try to confirm/deny fade to black sex vs crest-transfer.
I dont think that ufo leaves "clues" for that.
Apr 19, 2015 8:14 AM

Oct 2014
Othi-tan said:

As far as I know the "restaurant scene" is RN exclusive and it was NOT in EP12 as far as I could see.
Apr 19, 2015 12:33 PM

Oct 2014
Grey-Zone said:
Othi-tan said:

As far as I know the "restaurant scene" is RN exclusive and it was NOT in EP12 as far as I could see.

Restaurant scene is in episode 12 and RN but not in the non RN PC version.
Apr 19, 2015 12:55 PM

Oct 2014
nocorras said:
Grey-Zone said:

Restaurant scene is in episode 12 and RN but not in the non RN PC version.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I just hope they will make sure to use the "anime original scenes" to the best in regard to a certain "contract making" scene. At the very least no crest transfer pls :o
Apr 19, 2015 2:57 PM

Mar 2013
What are peoples' general opinion on the realta nua Vita ("2012") OST?

I was recording a video and just went with the default options, except with Emiya. Default for the latest realta nua translation patches = Vita OST. Yes they give you the option to change between song version.

But now I'm not entirely sure I should've done that. I know that I personally like the remix of All Evil of the World more than the original, but that's all I can say for sure right now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHPMkzA79Z4
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Heaven's Feel Manga Discussion [HF Spoilers!]

LoomyTheBrew - May 11, 2015

22 by LoomyTheBrew »»
Dec 24, 2015 11:52 AM

» RP Game - Have your avatar speak to the avatar above you ( 1 2 )

TrueKireiPriest - Mar 31, 2015

93 by removed-user »»
Dec 6, 2015 10:57 AM

» Need advice on web purchase

Taimanin_Irelia - May 7, 2015

1 by Bobulated »»
May 7, 2015 9:31 AM

» Tu Aru Majutsu no Index General Discussion SPOILERS AHEAD

Bobulated - Apr 25, 2015

6 by Shrimperor »»
Apr 27, 2015 9:48 AM

» Fanfiction Thread!(Spoilahs)

mira-pyon - Apr 22, 2015

3 by Shrimperor »»
Apr 23, 2015 1:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.