Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2009 11:53 AM
Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Can this get anymore dramatic? Jinny is really working my nerves, I can't believe that she said that to Miki even though she knew that she had traveled all that way to see Yu. What's going to happen.
Jul 14, 2009 5:50 PM
Apr 2007
All I could think was what a b*tch!!
Miki does not deserve to be treated like that. No one does.
Oct 12, 2009 10:22 AM

Sep 2008
Jinny's so stupid. D: She expected Miki to just be okay after that? It's too bad Yuu didn't actually tell Miki when he would be back... of course they couldn't get a hold of each other, I guess...
May 26, 2010 3:58 AM
May 2009
Argh, I hate Jinny !
Miki should have insisted to see Yuu before leaving !
And Yuu is stupid as he didn't tell Miki where he was going, etc.
May 18, 2011 11:48 PM

Jan 2011
And Miki should have told Yuu she was coming. I don't think Jinny is concerned at all over Miki, she's too self-centered.

Let's hope Anjou has told Meiko what is really going on.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Apr 10, 2012 12:23 PM

Jun 2009
This is bs, you don't leave without actually speaking to the guy.
Apr 6, 2016 1:01 AM

Jan 2015
I can relate, I think I would be so embarrassed and scared to meet him after what was implied too.
Apr 14, 2016 5:49 PM

Sep 2011
Jinny is so dumb. Like REALLY dumb.
Nov 8, 2020 5:56 PM

May 2012
Oooooh, Miki, Miki, Miki. Like, I get it, she's really self-conscious and hearing that from Jinny didn't do her any favors, but man, Miki needs to stop for like 1 minute, use her brain, and get some answers from Yuu before jumping to conclusions. Yes, lots of inconvenient sources point to Yuu cheating on her (Brian lying to Michael, Yuu constantly away, Jinny straight up lying to her face) but as tough as it is she really needs to learn the truth from Yuu himself and not trust the random girl she's never met before. Will this lead to another "breakup?" Eh, probably. I'm expecting it at this point. I like this anime, but the drama cliches hurt my soul sometimes lol. Miki's love issues are a hit or miss for me, and this is a miss right now.

Slightly off topic, but it's crazy how Bill and Doris are probably the only two sensible people in that entire NY group right now. I like them, give me more of them please.
Dec 7, 2020 9:30 AM

Dec 2019
Its annoying how ever damn time Miki jumps to some conclusions about her boyfriend is cheating on her. She honestly never goes and to Yuu herself and find out the truth. And Jinny omg this girl just like the last one thinking they gonna get together with Yuu. Clearly he rejected you why does she keep on trying?? What is with all these people in this show always want them mcs to cheat on eachother. They seriously know that Yuu has a gf Or Miki has a bf but they constantly try and make them cheat wtf. I would understand it better if they was single but there not.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Marmalade Boy Episode 33 Discussion

matchaMochi - Mar 11, 2010

5 by tsog »»
Aug 25, 6:24 PM

Poll: » Marmalade Boy Episode 54 Discussion

matchaMochi - May 10, 2010

3 by AoiroBlueColor »»
Jan 26, 1:45 PM

Poll: » Marmalade Boy Episode 73 Discussion

matchaMochi - Jun 10, 2010

7 by tsuni_tsuni »»
Dec 17, 2023 6:34 AM

Poll: » Marmalade Boy Episode 71 Discussion

matchaMochi - Jun 9, 2010

10 by tsuni_tsuni »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:14 AM

Poll: » Marmalade Boy Episode 67 Discussion

matchaMochi - Jun 3, 2010

9 by tsuni_tsuni »»
Dec 16, 2023 4:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.