Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (22) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 »
Jan 3, 2015 4:28 AM

Jan 2014
Mailianna said:
Guys, can anyone please tell me what exactly happened to Kazuki after Amane had left her in the woods? The only explanation I got from the anime is that the girls died just because of diseasese. But who dismembered their bodies? And how happened that Kazuki stayed alive?
Did you actually watch the anime? O.o i mean the parts where a crazy guy running around naked after fucking a girl on the corpses of other girls?They dismembered and ate each other apparently...How Kazuki survived is the question i dont know,you will need Meikyuu for it i guess...
LoneWizzyJan 3, 2015 10:16 AM
Jan 3, 2015 8:54 AM

May 2014
Mailianna said:
Guys, can anyone please tell me what exactly happened to Kazuki after Amane had left her in the woods? The only explanation I got from the anime is that the girls died just because of diseasese. But who dismembered their bodies? And how happened that Kazuki stayed alive?

I don't have much time to play VN and this story really got into me! ^__^
Thanks for reply=))

The same question's been bugging me. Although I have a pretty solid theory about it, The novel isn't clear about it either, let's just wait for Grisaia no Meikyuu.
Jan 4, 2015 9:40 AM

Jun 2014
Ishikami said:
Mailianna said:

I don't have much time to play VN and this story really got into me! ^__^
Thanks for reply=))

The same question's been bugging me. Although I have a pretty solid theory about it, The novel isn't clear about it either, let's just wait for Grisaia no Meikyuu.

I think it's explained in Rakuen though..
Jan 4, 2015 9:43 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Thai777 said:
Ishikami said:

I think it's explained in Rakuen though..
It is
Jan 4, 2015 10:10 AM
Feb 2012
Than... if anybody played this novel, would you be so kind to tell me what happened there?
I'm interested in events after Amane leaving... It was said that the “cannibal girls” died because of hepatitis after eating infected meat. But their bodies was also dismembered. And what Kazuki was doing at that time?
I'm really curious about this story...
Jan 4, 2015 12:55 PM
Jul 2018
Just from watching the anime, before I even started the vn, I thought it was implied that the bodies were dismembered in order to produce the same effect as when Kazuki chopped up the 10 carrots to make it look like 11. She wanted people to think her corpse was among the others. So Kazuki dismembered them?

Might be completely off but that's how it seemed.

Side note: Only at the beach event so far but I love the VN. Anime ver may have been pretty shit but at least it turned my attention to this.
Jan 4, 2015 11:52 PM

Mar 2014
Sangaz said:
Side note: Only at the beach event so far but I love the VN. Anime ver may have been pretty shit but at least it turned my attention to this.

Haha nice! If you're at the beach scene, you should be able to start making choices soon to get into a particular route. Which one are you going for first?
Jan 5, 2015 4:53 AM
Jul 2018
Alittan said:
Sangaz said:

Haha nice! If you're at the beach scene, you should be able to start making choices soon to get into a particular route. Which one are you going for first?

Yumiko. For that Hitagi vibe. Then maybe either Michiru or Makina. Both of them have really grown on me, Makina's cheeky attitude and Michiru is just adorable when she starts mimicing Yuuji's random explosion noises and shit. Love her when she doubles back on something she says and admints she doesn't know. Her voice is lovely <3
Jan 5, 2015 4:56 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Sangaz said:
Alittan said:

Yumiko. For that Hitagi vibe. Then maybe either Michiru or Makina. Both of them have really grown on me, Makina's cheeky attitude and Michiru is just adorable when she starts mimicing Yuuji's random explosion noises and shit. Love her when she doubles back on something she says and admints she doesn't know. Her voice is lovely <3
It's actually a pretty good idea to do Yumiko's first, that way you get the worst route out of the way right off the bat

I was kind of lucky when I played it as I went about it in a kind of blind, random order but as it happened I ended up starting with Yumiko and ending with Amane, which is pretty much just literally going from worst to best :>
Jan 5, 2015 7:38 AM

Jan 2012
HaXXspetten said:
Sangaz said:

It's actually a pretty good idea to do Yumiko's first, that way you get the worst route out of the way right off the bat

I was kind of lucky when I played it as I went about it in a kind of blind, random order but as it happened I ended up starting with Yumiko and ending with Amane, which is pretty much just literally going from worst to best :>

Hehe, i was unlucky with random order as i started from teh best(Chiruchiru) and ended it with teh worst (repition Yumiko). :/ So yeah, gettin' repition Yumiko route done asap is teh best choice.

@Sangaz: Doesnt really matter, but i think ya should try Chiruchiru route after repition Yumiko. I like Makina, but her route is like repitions Yumikos route way too long for her own good and her good endin' just sucks without her after story in Meikyuu^^ Or Makina, if ya arent bored enough after repition Yumiko and want teh worst routes done asap ;)
Jan 5, 2015 7:53 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
As always it depends on who you ask, but if you want some sort of general perspective then Angelic Howl (Amane's route) is the most popular and Yumiko's the least. The other three are somewhat even in-between them and is just a matter of personal preference.
Jan 5, 2015 7:56 AM

Jan 2014
Dont make him hate Yumiko :I,let him enjoy it...Saying "get it out of the way" is just unfair...Even though it was the worst route i didnt get bored reading it...In fact i only stopped reading VN at the first part of Makina route,the breads and stuff...Other than that i pretty much marathoned the whole VN...During Angelic Howl i even forgot to eat and sleep...

For Grisaia route orders really doesnt matter other than the rule of reading Yumiko before Makina...

One last thing,dont read Makina's route for Makina...Makina shines in the Common route,she was not like i expected in her route...
Jan 5, 2015 8:01 AM

Jan 2012
HaXXspetten said:
As always it depends on who you ask, but if you want some sort of general perspective then Angelic Howl (Amane's route) is the most popular and Yumiko's the least. The other three are somewhat even in-between them and is just a matter of personal preference.

True. I agree with Amane havin' teh best endin' that also included Makina(<3) at least. And i also like her route, just not as much as Chiruchiru and Sachi.

I also agree that AH is teh best choice as last route, as her route matters for teh sequels.

LonelyWizard said:
Dont make him hate Yumiko :I,let him enjoy it...Saying "get it out of the way" is just unfair...Even though it was the worst route i didnt get bored reading it...In fact i only stopped reading VN at the first part of Makina route,the breads and stuff...Other than that i pretty much marathoned the whole VN...During Angelic Howl i even forgot to eat and sleep...

For Grisaia route orders really doesnt matter other than the rule of reading Yumiko before Makina...

One last thing,dont read Makina's route for Makina...Makina shines in the Common route,she was not like i expected in her route...

Sorry^^
And yeah Makina route is sadly not primary about her... :(
sanleiJan 5, 2015 8:08 AM
Jan 5, 2015 8:11 AM

Jan 2014
yeah,the whole fuck me papa thing and chasing the apple tree was irritating...
Jan 5, 2015 8:17 AM

Jan 2012
LonelyWizard said:
yeah,the whole fuck me papa thing and chasing the apple tree was irritating...

Hehe, teh first one woke me up at least. xD But yeah main writer did a bad job with her route and was lazy as hell with teh endin' or couldnt make up his mind to write somethin' else interestin' for her after story other than sex, sex and sex, which explains y we got such an horrible good endin' :D (not teh cg repition though *hust*).
(What i mean: Her after story has teh "endin'" in teh beginnin' which should have been teh real good end for her good endin' in Kajitsu)
sanleiJan 5, 2015 8:24 AM
Jan 5, 2015 12:05 PM

Nov 2013
Quick question: is there a "correct" order to follow when choosing which routes to play first? Or are they totally unrelated? (no spoilers, please)
Jan 5, 2015 12:17 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
kokusho36 said:
Quick question: is there a "correct" order to follow when choosing which routes to play first? Or are they totally unrelated? (no spoilers, please)
You can do them in any order you want. Some people might argue that you should do Yumiko's before Makina's for a certain reason but not even that's obligatory by any means. Just do what your heart tells you to~
Jan 5, 2015 12:48 PM
Jul 2018
Decided I'll do Yumi, Michiru, Makina, Sachi, Amane. "Do" being the operative word there :D.

Don't think anything will make me hate Yumiko, but I don't like Sachi. She has the odd funny scene but she's a bit of a 'tard.
Jan 5, 2015 1:33 PM

Jan 2012
Sangaz said:
Decided I'll do Yumi, Michiru, Makina, Sachi, Amane. "Do" being the operative word there :D.

Don't think anything will make me hate Yumiko, but I don't like Sachi. She has the odd funny scene but she's a bit of a 'tard.

Good order :)

About Sachi: I didnt rike her at all in teh beginnin', but she grew up on me alot. My preferences were Chiruchiru & Makina before doin' the routes and after that they kinda switched over to Chiruchiru & Sachi.
Her route in teh anime is a very bad joke. Even anime original Yumiko route was better than her pissin'.
Jan 6, 2015 1:47 PM

Jun 2014
sanlei said:
Sangaz said:

Good order :)

About Sachi: I didnt rike her at all in teh beginnin', but she grew up on me alot. My preferences were Chiruchiru & Makina before doin' the routes and after that they kinda switched over to Chiruchiru & Sachi.
Her route in teh anime is a very bad joke. Even anime original Yumiko route was better than her pissin'.

Agree with the anime route part.

About sachi, her route is the "feels" one so you might change it depending on what you want to see first..

Well if I had to classify every route it would be..
Yumiko-Romance route
Sachi- Feel route
Makina- Action route
Michiru- Surnatural route(it feels out of place)
Amane- Realistic horror route
Jan 6, 2015 9:30 PM

Mar 2013
I've been playing after the TV series ended since many users stated that the VN is better but haven't seen any character routes to go into.
I'm already at the beach outing part. Is it still far?
I want to divulge more into Sachi's route first and know her story better.

This VN sure is long.
Jan 6, 2015 9:32 PM

Jan 2014
Thai777 said:
Yumiko-Romance route
Sachi- Feel route
Makina- Action route
Michiru- Surnatural route
true
Jan 6, 2015 10:40 PM

Jan 2012
DeAnimation said:
I've been playing after the TV series ended since many users stated that the VN is better but haven't seen any character routes to go into.

This VN sure is long.

Beach part is near teh end of common route :)
And yeah, thats y one cour adaption was never a choice.

LonelyWizard said:
Thai777 said:
Yumiko-Romance route
Sachi- Feel route
Makina- Action route
Michiru- Surnatural route
true

Agreed.
Jan 7, 2015 2:18 AM

Mar 2014
DeAnimation said:

This VN sure is long.

No, you are very close. Soon enough you will have to make choices, depending on which you will get into each girl's route.
Jan 8, 2015 6:12 AM

Mar 2014
Sangaz said:

I know, right? Michiru is the best. There's a lot of moments in her route that weren't in the anime that really show her adorable side even more. I also like how she, without the others even noticing, really helps everyone out in her own way.

DeAnimation said:
This VN sure is long.

Haha the common route is HUGE, I was actually thinking there might be something wrong with my version of the game or something, it took forever to get to a single choice. It's interesting and hilarious though, so I didn't mind.

Sangaz said:

Good order, if you like Yumiko, you probably won't mind her route. It's a long one though. it's also good to have a route in between Makina and Amane in my opinion, and Sachi's route fits really well there.
Jan 8, 2015 8:22 PM

Dec 2010
I finished the game in the following order:

Makina, Yumiko, Sachi, Amane, Michiru.

IMO, I think Makina's route was the most adventurous, Sachi's route had the most feels because bloodshed plus how long it took for her to snap out of her deranged mindset, Yumiko's ain't nothing new. Michiru was kinda meh (might have to do with the anime spoiling it).

Amane's took hella long in the backstory, but her significance is all in the flashback anyway.... Come to think of it:
Jan 8, 2015 9:54 PM

Jun 2014
AOS- said:
I finished the game in the following order:

Makina, Yumiko, Sachi, Amane, Michiru.

IMO, I think Makina's route was the most adventurous, Sachi's route had the most feels because bloodshed plus how long it took for her to snap out of her deranged mindset, Yumiko's ain't nothing new. Michiru was kinda meh (might have to do with the anime spoiling it).

Amane's took hella long in the backstory, but her significance is all in the flashback anyway.... Come to think of it:

, or so I think. I need to read the sequel.

If I had to rank the route I would put: Sachi>Amane>Michiru>Makina>Yumiko

I put Sachi first because I like her a lot and I like sad story, Amane's route was the most epic in writing though.
Jan 9, 2015 2:34 AM

Jan 2014
it was not "epic writing" the same story is already told in some old movie,but it was a good story regardless
Jan 9, 2015 4:26 AM

Jun 2014
LonelyWizard said:
it was not "epic writing" the same story is already told in some old movie,but it was a good story regardless

The way they wrote it was epic. They showed well the despair and how helpless they were, I wasn't talking originality. I didn't read that much visual novel but I had to clap to that vocabulary in Angelic Howl.
Jan 9, 2015 9:42 AM

Mar 2013
sanlei said:
Beach part is near teh end of common route :)
And yeah, thats y one cour adaption was never a choice.

danae17 said:
No, you are very close. Soon enough you will have to make choices, depending on which you will get into each girl's route.

Alittan said:
Haha the common route is HUGE, I was actually thinking there might be something wrong with my version of the game or something, it took forever to get to a single choice. It's interesting and hilarious though, so I didn't mind.

Thanks for responding guys. Finally finished Sachi's route.
I occupied all my save slots in just her route.
I never knew you could replay the scenes you've finished after finishing a route. It really did save some time.

I wonder if the other heroines' routes will be portrayed the same as what was shown in the anime.
So far in my progress, Sachi's route has the same idea/concept but differs on the implementation part if I compare it to the anime version.

Anyone know how the sequel carry the progress of the first game?
Like, does it start with
*letting you choose a specific route you've finished and only proceed with that progress in the sequel,
*starts with Yuuji's relationship with all the heroines at max (like what was portrayed in the anime where all the heroines' routes were done in one go),
*or the sequel just stayed on the common route and never done any of the heroines' route?
Jan 9, 2015 9:51 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
DeAnimation said:

Anyone know how the sequel carry the progress of the first game?
Like, does it start with
*letting you choose a specific route you've finished and only proceed with that progress in the sequel,
*starts with Yuuji's relationship with all the heroines at max (like what was portrayed in the anime where all the heroines' routes were done in one go),
*or the sequel just stayed on the common route and never done any of the heroines' route?
Meikyuu contains after stories for all five heroine routes. They take place some time after the good endings of their original routes in Kajitsu and mostly just serve as epilogues spanning a few hours of playtime and nothing more.

The actual main route of the game however (or the True route if you will) which starts out in Meikyuu and continues throughout all of Rakuen goes under the assumption that all the routes in Kajitsu actually happened, but minus the sex and romance with them, I.E: basically what the anime portrayed yes (or at least attempted to portray). So there's no main heroine out of the five at the starting point of the True route, but there is a single conclusive ending for the entire trilogy yes.
Jan 10, 2015 5:53 AM

Mar 2013
HaXXspetten said:
Meikyuu contains after stories for all five heroine routes. They take place some time after the good endings of their original routes in Kajitsu and mostly just serve as epilogues spanning a few hours of playtime and nothing more.

The actual main route of the game however (or the True route if you will) which starts out in Meikyuu and continues throughout all of Rakuen goes under the assumption that all the routes in Kajitsu actually happened, but minus the sex and romance with them, I.E: basically what the anime portrayed yes (or at least attempted to portray). So there's no main heroine out of the five at the starting point of the True route, but there is a single conclusive ending for the entire trilogy yes.

Thanks for that info, it's good to know Front Wing made the sequels with that in mind.
I was always wondering since Kajitsu doesn't have the "true" end on its game.

Oh man, so Meikyuu contains after stories. I want to see those badly. I only got to see the OP of Meikyuu.
Jan 13, 2015 6:10 AM
Jul 2009
Anyone know if a team's working on translating Meikyuu?
Jan 13, 2015 6:11 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Llght said:
Anyone know if a team's working on translating Meikyuu?
there was a kickstarter for Meikyuu, Rakuen and Chiruchiru's Mahou Shoujo spinoff a while back so yes they're all going to be translated
Jan 14, 2015 4:39 AM

Oct 2012
OMG!!!!

http://www.grisaia-anime.com/bddvd/02.html
http://www.grisaia-anime.com/bddvd/03.html

<映像特典>
グリザイアの特典 みちる編「ツンデレ流 海の楽しみ方」

〈映像特典〉
グリザイアの特典 幸編「お背中、お流しします」

congratulations sanlei XD 8bit did it!!!
Jan 14, 2015 4:48 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
gg lol
Jan 14, 2015 4:58 AM

Jan 2014
?
Jan 15, 2015 2:03 PM

Jun 2014
amasj1414 said:
OMG!!!!

<映像特典>

〈映像特典〉
グリザイアの特典 幸編「お背中、お流しします」

I don't understand what the link is about.. is it the number of sales?
Jan 15, 2015 11:19 PM

Jan 2012
amasj1414 said:
OMG!!!!

<映像特典>

〈映像特典〉
グリザイアの特典 幸編「お背中、お流しします」

*gg*
They meet at least here my expectations, cant believe it :D
10/10 for teh specials :) One of teh few times, where teh specials are better than teh anime *g*

LonelyWizard said:
?

Thai777 said:
I don't understand what the link is about.. is it the number of sales?

Confirmed specials for Chiruchiru & Sachi :)
= Jellygirl confirmed ;)

Edit: Jellygirl <3 Jellygirl <3 Jellygirl <3 Jellygirl <3 Jellygirl <3 Jellygirl <3 Jellygirl <3 Jellygirl <3
sanleiJan 15, 2015 11:28 PM
Jan 16, 2015 4:26 AM

Feb 2013
This was all I really wanted from the anime. Now was that so hard?

Specials confirmed 10/10. :D
Jan 16, 2015 6:54 AM

Jan 2014
Well,wasnt those already confirmed?Only doing Yumiko special wouldnt be fair even for 8bit
Jan 16, 2015 1:14 PM

Feb 2014
They're doing a special for Sachi? They really shouldn't do that. Considering the nature of the specials, it will probably be very lewd. Lewdness does not fit Sachi.
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi
Jan 16, 2015 1:20 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Pik3Rob said:
They're doing a special for Sachi? They really shouldn't do that. Considering the nature of the specials, it will probably be very lewd. Lewdness does not fit Sachi.
If they're basing it on Meikyuu's after stories like Yumiko's did, then Sachi's was the only one that actually had some sort of legitimate and serious story and not just fanservice

Though I'm quite sure they'll ignore that completely and pick something lewd for her instead anyway yes

Also your signature is incredibly ironic when you say that
Jan 16, 2015 1:45 PM

Jan 2014
HaXXspetten said:
Pik3Rob said:
Lewdness does not fit Sachi.
Pik3Rob said:
Also your signature is incredibly ironic when you say that
lol
Jan 18, 2015 2:19 PM

Mar 2014
Oh oh, one of the specials is with Michiru? Which one? When does it air? So excited haha.

Also, I see Denpasoft (different division but same company as sekaiproject, I think) is releasing the 18+ version of the trilogy, good. If they add the boxset, I'll be cancelling the pledge on kickstarter (except for Chiruchiru Michiru) and getting it from their Denpasoft site.

https://twitter.com/Denpasoft_pr/status/552175295378120705

Beats paying for the game twice, haha :p

*edit*
The first special was from the sequels, right? gonna skip that one then.
AlittanJan 18, 2015 2:26 PM
Jan 18, 2015 2:32 PM

Jan 2014
Alittan said:
*edit*
The first special was from the sequels, right? gonna skip that one then.
Just fanservice so its ok
Jan 19, 2015 12:12 PM

Jan 2014
Oh god,checked Sekai Project's page and saw that they made another Sakura Spirit VN.... :/

Anyways,October 2015 all 3 VN?That sounds pretty good...
Jan 19, 2015 12:13 PM

Sep 2012
No 18+, no buy. Any news on that version? Will it even be made?
Jan 19, 2015 12:48 PM

Feb 2014
Reverb_Shock said:
No 18+, no buy. Any news on that version? Will it even be made?

I believe Sekai Project have said that they are trying to get an 18+ version released, but it's mostly up to Frontwing as to whether or not it does.
Pages (22) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2014

266 by HansDevX »»
May 11, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Oct 5, 2014

587 by iamdaking »»
Apr 12, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2014

333 by Miryy »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2014

193 by extonic »»
Oct 16, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 9, 2014

359 by Pik3Rob »»
Oct 11, 2023 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.