I've been raped...
it was fair passionate.
Jun 16, 2014 2:55 AM

Sep 2013
Heredity said:
Shiratori99 said:

I've been raped...
it was fair passionate.

So, you've made love to me against my will and spilled your love seed all over my reluctant body? You monster!!
Proud founder of the 20+ virgins club.

Please visit my manga blog for manga updates and more!

Mup da doo didda po mo muhfuggen bix nood

^ Need someone who can translate this. Pm me pls.
Jun 16, 2014 2:56 AM

Jan 2008
There are other ways to express Love you know guys. Sex isn't that important when it comes to love. It's just that sex is one of the most intimate things you can do with a person and is a huge act of trust on from both parties. Which is why most people tend to relate sex to Love, when in fact it's intimacy and trust that really are the things that make sex enjoyable.
Shiratori99 said:

I've been raped...

Don't Joke about something so serious.
Jun 16, 2014 3:01 AM

Sep 2013
Elphe said:

Shiratori99 said:

I've been raped...

You've been here since 2008. 32729329 rape threads later and you say that... now?

Anyway, sorry, I guess.

Elphe said:
There are other ways to express Love you know guys. Sex isn't that important when it comes to love. It's just that sex is one of the most intimate things you can do with a person and is a huge act of trust on from both parties. Which is why most people tend to relate sex to Love, when in fact it's intimacy and trust that really are the things that make sex enjoyable.

You can have sex with a complete stranger and enjoy it. You can even rape and hurt someone and enjoy it. Not everyone needs intimacy and trust to have good sex.
Proud founder of the 20+ virgins club.

Please visit my manga blog for manga updates and more!

Mup da doo didda po mo muhfuggen bix nood

^ Need someone who can translate this. Pm me pls.
Jun 16, 2014 3:11 AM

Jan 2008
Shiratori99 said:
Elphe said:

You've been here since 2008. 32729329 rape threads later and you say that... now?

Anyway, sorry, I guess.

Elphe said:

You can have sex with a complete stranger and enjoy it. You can even rape and hurt someone and enjoy it. Not everyone needs intimacy and trust to have good sex.

Sex =/= Love.
Jun 16, 2014 3:22 AM

Jun 2013
All of you dumbasses with the "omg when you are in love it feels soooooo good" and the "Sex is pointless." need to shut up. It's not all that, sex is extremely overrated. The only difference between sex without love is that without love you feel empty because it's meaningless, and with love you feel happy if your partner likes it. That's all, the act is just tiring in reality.
Jun 16, 2014 3:25 AM

Nov 2013
Shiratori99 said:
GuusWayne said:
Sex can be one of the best ways to show love.

Yup. Love is when you get a boner.
Why are you against the idea of sex?
You're rejecting the driving force of life. You're not Kars.
SCARY MONSTER
Jun 16, 2014 3:56 AM

Jan 2011
Shiratori99 said:
dankickyou said:

Coping mechanism I say....

I'd say something too if it didn't get me banned.

Say it anyway so we can be rid of you once and for all.
Jun 16, 2014 5:06 AM

Nov 2013
I have a feeling Shiratori was sexually abused as a child and have some trauma to deal with.
SCARY MONSTER
Jun 16, 2014 6:58 AM

Oct 2011
Shiratori..serious question. Are you asexual? You can be Herero/Homo/Bi/etc romantic and be asexual. If you loathe sex regardless than this thread isn't for you. I know I'm "new" around here but it seems like some decent dialogue is being washed away with needless claims and accusations.

Either way, I won't judge you for hating sex but don't judge others for absolutely fucking loving enjoying it.

Jun 16, 2014 7:03 AM

Feb 2014
This thread has become so angry.

I will make love to all of you and show you the difference.

Fair?
Jun 16, 2014 7:04 AM

Oct 2011
Feyfray said:

Fair?

Deal, but I don't like sharing.

Whoops.

Jun 16, 2014 7:13 AM

Jan 2008
Feyfray said:

Fair?

pfft, you wont even brave thorned bushes and dragons. You dont know the true meaning of love!!!
Jun 16, 2014 7:17 AM

Mar 2014
Alright everyone we get it, everybody hates shiratori.

Let this thread die already.
Jun 16, 2014 7:22 AM

Oct 2011
But it's like the only thread people reply to me on. :c

Jun 16, 2014 7:29 AM

Nov 2011
MaiTai said:

:(
The solution is simple! Post in more threads! especially my threads :(
The Art of Eight
Jun 16, 2014 7:31 AM

Feb 2014
Elphe said:
Feyfray said:

Fair?

pfft, you wont even brave thorned bushes and dragons. You dont know the true meaning of love!!!

Love is great until you end up dead trying to chase it.
Jun 16, 2014 7:35 AM

Oct 2011
dankickyou said:
MaiTai said:

:(
The solution is simple! Post in more threads! especially my threads :(

I thought I was doing good with that! Link me up to them and we'll converse. C:

Jun 16, 2014 7:41 AM

Aug 2013
Hopeless romantic, yes that's me...I suppose sex can be just a kind of "for fun" thing, one night stands, friends with benefits, etc., but I don't really have much of an interest in it like that

But then again I'm still a virgin
Want to talk?
Club!

"Would you like an anti-psychotic?"

*Bonus points if you leave a comment about the meaning of my signature.*
Jun 16, 2014 2:54 PM

Apr 2014
Rigix said:
It's not all that, sex is extremely overrated... the act is just tiring in reality.

Uhm, you're probably not doing it right.
Jun 16, 2014 3:28 PM
May 2007
Sadly, I've been through it all. From one night stands to passionate love making. My lifestyle of traveling and moving a lot does not allow me to have a stable relationship.
Jun 20, 2014 12:07 AM

Jun 2013
yung-heezy said:
Rigix said:
It's not all that, sex is extremely overrated... the act is just tiring in reality.

Uhm, you're probably not doing it right.
No, I am. Trust me.
Jun 20, 2014 12:08 AM

Jun 2014
Never had sex. Might be fun.
Jun 20, 2014 12:56 AM

Feb 2013
some of y'all are sad individuals
Jun 20, 2014 2:34 AM

Jun 2014
Probably true though I'm marginally happy right now.
Jun 20, 2014 3:04 AM

Dec 2013
Personally, I am unable to love (being insufficiently starved of affection since I was child). I understand the concept of love, but I can never feel it. It's hard for me to even get a boner excluding morningwood. So in my opinion I think sex and any type love is completely disgusting.
"It's our job as normal humans to make sure the potential on those misunderstood one is realized" - No Game No Life, Sora
Jun 20, 2014 3:33 PM

Jun 2014
Interesting.
Jun 20, 2014 3:51 PM
Jan 2014
I've had my fair share of sex adventures as for passionate sex hm... I've done it and it's completely different from having sex or wild sex or *insert here* sex.

Simply putting it you're doing it with the person you love and it's really just a diferent vibe I can't really put it into words.. You'll have to experience it to know what I'm talking about.

Romantic feelings with sexual feelings and sexual experience = Perfection.
Jun 20, 2014 3:58 PM

Jun 2014
Such an informative thread...
Jun 20, 2014 4:30 PM

Jul 2013
Syndiciate said:
Such an informative thread...

Thank you.
Jun 20, 2014 4:32 PM

Jul 2013
It seems to be a lost art form.

Sort of like conversations, between men and women, outside of electronics.
Dr. Sheldon Cooper " It is no way to make new humans. People coming out of people. Some kind of dirty magic show.
Jun 20, 2014 4:36 PM

Jun 2014
Sex should be intimate but who am I kidding some people would fuck anything that breathes.

great sex is great sex
But sex with someone you love/have strong feelings for is always better.
Jun 20, 2014 5:28 PM
Jan 2013
Anal sex is very passionate.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 2014 5:51 AM

Jan 2013
I see sex as an act between two people that are meant for each other. I don't see it as much more since I consider it a 'sacred' activity.
Jun 22, 2014 8:19 PM

Jun 2012
Farthest I've gone with a girl is giving her a hug. I would assume, besides procreating, sex is mainly just for pleasure.
Feb 11, 2015 1:44 PM
Feb 2015
Shiratori99 said:
Trebel said:

Wow, just... wow.

I'm a virgin because I loathe sex. I don't want to have it with someone I hate, I especially don't want to have it with someone I love, I don't want to have it with anybody.

Sex is just a primitive mating ritual that has nothing to do with love. This unabashed, outright romanticization of sex is simply disgusting. Yes, disgusting. People like you that confuse the highest emotion a human being can experience with the mechanical act of thrusting one's dirty penis into some orifice make me puke. Now go crouch back into your corner please and leave my pure soul alone with your filth.

Well said, Shiratori99. I joined this forum, just to make this comment.

I've been reading in the thread, and I am devastated to see a great and lovefull guy like Shiratori99 being told that he is wrong and that everybody hate him. I've read every reply he made, and agreed fully to it.

The thing is, I know exactly what you mean, when you say that "sex feels so much better and meaningful, when you do it with someone you're in love with"

That may be true. Why? Because the best things in life are illegal. That's why sex feels better with someone you're in love with. It's not illegal (which is unbelieveble), but it's pretty much the most anti-loving act you can do to someone. Love is not a physical pleasure. Love is not an adrenalin kick. Love is not that ticklish feeling in your genitals and body you get when having sex. Love is that little and sweet, yet amazing feeling of peace and warmth in your body, that you get when thinking about a meaningful person. That other thing is called LUST. LUST LUST LUST LUST LUST.

The problem here is, that people have their own subjective idea of what love is. When I say "love", I'm talking about a feeling that is anti-sexual. That means, the more you're into it, and the more in love you are, the less you think about sex, and the more meaningless the idea of sex will become. I've been in love before. And yes, I know what sex feels like. If I compare these two things, they have NO relation to eachother. Actually sexual attraction, and romantic attraction are the two opposite kinds of attractions. And then people think they relate, because they're both a kind of attraction. They got the wrong idea...

We humans feel love before we even know what sex is. Already here, we have the proof, that love is 0% sexual. As said before, if you feel like everything gets more amazing when you are having sex with your romantic partner, then it's because of lust... not love. Love is the thing you feel, AFTER you had sex. When you're all relaxed, not interested in sex, not horny... just relaxed, and clear in your mind.

So listen carefully... When you truly love someone, like I do... and the thought of them makes your heart smile, then love takes over! That means, there is less space in your body for sexual attraction... all until you're filled with love, and you couldn't care less about sex. The more love you feel, the less sexual attraction you feel. That's just the way it is folks! Love is an anti-sexual feeling.

Think of romantic attraction and sexual attraction as opponents. The more power one have, the weaker the other is. It can be hard to truly have feelings for someone, if they're extremely sexy, because you're being distracted all the time - and vice versa.

Love is a distraction from sex. Sex is a distraction from love. Choose one, and that'll be your destination. I chose love.

Shiratori99 is an amazing person, with a great knowledge... He's got a point. You fools should listen to him.
mrdavidwright2Feb 11, 2015 1:48 PM
Feb 11, 2015 1:47 PM

Jan 2015
Sex isn't love. Sex is just the way to get your energy and hormone level lower.
[/center] [/center]
Feb 11, 2015 1:51 PM
Feb 2015
Catchthefox said:

Sex isn't love. I think most people get that one. What people lack to understand is that not only does it not equal love. It's the opposite of love in the category of attraction. The more sexual attraction you feel, the less love you feel. The more love you feel, the less sexual attraction you feel.

We should not worship sex as some kind of a beautiful thing. It's terrible that it can be interpreted in such a way. Thank you!

I don't know why some people think about sex as a beautiful thing. Do I really have to demonstrate the topic with pictures?

THIS, is what you perverts are worshipping as something beautiful...

http://kvalitet.weebly.com/uploads/3/2/2/3/32236821/761362848.jpg?273

http://kvalitet.weebly.com/uploads/3/2/2/3/32236821/557432804.jpg?217
Feb 11, 2015 1:58 PM
Sep 2014
Lost_Future said:
mrdavidwright2 said:
It's the opposite of love in the category of attraction. The more sexual attraction you feel, the less love you feel. The more love you feel, the less sexual attraction you feel.

Source?
Feb 11, 2015 1:58 PM
Mar 2013
sex is pathetic. it's a primitive desire experienced by the mindless sheep.
Feb 11, 2015 1:59 PM
Oct 2014
Why just don't make a new thread?

People wouldn't think of me that way, but I have to admit I'm a romanticist even in this matter. I don't see the point of sex if there's just the act. I'm not the kind of guy that waits "for the one and only"
, as long as it feels right and you like and care for the other person, it's fine.

People do as they please, as long as they let me do the same.

Feb 11, 2015 2:02 PM

Apr 2014
what
Feb 11, 2015 2:11 PM

Jan 2015
mrdavidwright2 said:
Catchthefox said:

Sex isn't love. I think most people get that one. What people lack to understand is that not only does it not equal love. It's the opposite of love in the category of attraction. The more sexual attraction you feel, the less love you feel. The more love you feel, the less sexual attraction you feel.

We should not worship sex as some kind of a beautiful thing. It's terrible that it can be interpreted in such a way. Thank you!

I don't know why some people think about sex as a beautiful thing. Do I really have to demonstrate the topic with pictures?

You are right but it's not completely opposite. The thing it's like triangle. 1)Love of other person thoughts, 2) Love for someones body, 3) Love of the persons aura/ heart/soul(the most difficult and most beautiful feeling you can have). I hope you will get what I mean :)
[/center] [/center]
Feb 11, 2015 2:17 PM
Feb 2015
Catchthefox said:
mrdavidwright2 said:

You are right but it's not completely opposite. The thing it's like triangle. 1)Love of other person thoughts, 2) Love for someones body, 3) Love of the persons aura/ heart/soul(the most difficult and most beautiful feeling you can have). I hope you will get what I mean :)

I get it, and I agree. Love can have many subcategories. One of them is romantic love, which will NEVER lead to sex. Another is more animalistic, and lusty, which is what leads to sex, and what most relationships (sadly) are made of.

Before anyone gets the wrong idea of me, let me just say, kissing is not sexual. Neither is intimacy. All that is great examples of how you share your love with someone. But as the great shiratori99 said: "the mechanical act of thrusting one's dirty penis into some orifice" is obviously nothing but an act of hornyness. That's where people forget how to be intimate. I shouldn't even have to explain this. It's should be a built-in knowledge for everyone. What the fuck went wrong, when humanity was created?
mrdavidwright2Feb 11, 2015 2:21 PM
Feb 11, 2015 2:22 PM
Feb 2015
Lost_Future said:
@mrdavidwright2

You forgot to post the source we asked for a few posts earlier.

The source? Logic...

Yes you CAN fuck someone you love. But are you then taking love seriously? No...
Feb 11, 2015 2:34 PM
Feb 2015
OCEANS said:

great sex is great sex
But sex with someone you love/have strong feelings for is always better.

Think of sex as a fire, and love as gasoline. If you throw gasoline at it, the fire will become bigger. If you're having sex with someone you love, the sex becomes better, as you say. I won't deny that. But will the love and the strong feelings you have for that person become greater? No. They will be weakened if you have sex with them. And that's the problem.

Instead of seeing 100% love and meaningfullness, you will now only see 80% love and meaningfullness, and 20% sexy body that you want to fuck. If you keep doing it, you'll end up having a girlfriend that you can't be serious about, because all you see is a sexual object. Don't fuck someone you love. It's going to weaken your feelings for them.

Love is like a cardhouse. It takes patience to build it, and the more work you put into, the more you are tempted to give it a push, and watch it collapse. Sex is like that push. The more love you have built up in the first place, the more tempted you are to ruin it with sex. But if you do it, BOOM... your work is gone.

Then there will be a moment, where you realise that giving your cardhouse a push is not worth it, because you value your creation more, than the fun of seeing it collapse. Then you will be more excited about the large construction that you made, than watching it collapse. Same goes for love. There will be a point, where the temptations for sex will disappear, and you forget all about sex, because love takes over.
mrdavidwright2Feb 11, 2015 2:40 PM
Feb 11, 2015 2:36 PM

Dec 2013
mrdavidwright2 said:
Lost_Future said:
@mrdavidwright2

You forgot to post the source we asked for a few posts earlier.

The source? Logic...

Yes you CAN fuck someone you love. But are you then taking love seriously? No...

I beg to differ on this. Mainly because what if you put the other person above yourself. What if your only goal with sex is to please your partner and make them feel good. Without any regard to your own pleasure, what would you categorize that as?
Feb 11, 2015 2:42 PM
Feb 2015
Astros477 said:
mrdavidwright2 said:

The source? Logic...

I beg to differ on this. Mainly because what if you put the other person above yourself. What if your only goal with sex is to please your partner and make them feel good. Without any regard to your own pleasure, what would you categorize that as?

Read my reply from above. If you truly love someone, and you want to put them above you, that means you want to help build their cardhouse too.

Lost Future: I don't need to fall off a bike to know that it hurts. I can watch a clip on youtube, and feel the pain as well. I don't have to have sex to know that it's not related to love. I can touch myself, and feel it as well, and use my imagination.

I might as well repeat myself. I can't be too wrong when I say this:

Think of sex as a fire, and love as gasoline. If you throw gasoline at it, the fire will become bigger. If you're having sex with someone you love, the sex becomes better, as you say. I won't deny that. But will the love and the strong feelings you have for that person become greater? No. They will be weakened if you have sex with them. Like the gasoline evaporates in the fire. And that's the problem.

Instead of seeing 100% love and meaningfullness, you will now only see 80% love and meaningfullness, and 20% sexy body that you want to fuck. If you keep doing it, you'll end up having a girlfriend that you can't be serious about, because all you see is a sexual object. Don't fuck someone you love. It's going to weaken your feelings for them.

Love is like a cardhouse. It takes patience to build it, and the more work you put into, the more you are tempted to give it a push, and watch it collapse. Sex is like that push. The more love you have built up in the first place, the more tempted you are to ruin it with sex. But if you do it, BOOM... your work is gone.

Then there will be a moment, where you realise that giving your cardhouse a push is not worth it, because you value your creation more, than the fun of seeing it collapse. Then you will be more excited about the large construction that you made, than watching it collapse. Same goes for love. There will be a point, where the temptations for sex will disappear, and you forget all about sex, because love takes over.

Again, let me just say, shiratori99, I wish you were here to see that your thread made a success... You're a damn hero, man
mrdavidwright2Feb 11, 2015 2:59 PM
Feb 11, 2015 2:56 PM

Dec 2013
mrdavidwright2 said:
Read my reply from above. If you truly love someone, and you want to put them above you, that means you want them help build their cardhouse too.

I've read it, but I don't understand the analogy or point. Perhaps because it has flawed reasoning or something I'm missing. Either way you stated sex diminishes love and destroys the card house.

mrdavidwright2 said:

If you're having sex with someone you love, the sex becomes better, as you say. I won't deny that. But will the love and the strong feelings you have for that person become greater? No. They will be weakened if you have sex with them. And that's the problem.

Which I disagree with because if the only reason for sex is out of love for your partner and to make them happy, then how does it diminish? You base this fact on the assumption everyone is subject to the will of sexual pleasure. Though what if someone recognizes love as the greater of the two?
Feb 11, 2015 3:01 PM
Feb 2015
If you KNOW from experience that true happiness comes from the understanding and practice of love as an anti-sexual feeling, then you definetely want your partner to experience the same thing. I'm in love with a special someone. The worst thing I can imagine doing to her, if I was lucky enough to be with her, was to encourage her to have sex. I don't want to see her that way. I don't want to imagine my dirty penis penetrading her... I want her to follow my path, so we can live happily together, and achieve true innocent love together.

shiratori99 said:
Sex is just a primitive mating ritual that has nothing to do with love. This unabashed, outright romanticization of sex is simply disgusting. Yes, disgusting. People like you that confuse the highest emotion a human being can experience with the mechanical act of thrusting one's dirty penis into some orifice make me puke. Now go crouch back into your corner please and leave my pure soul alone with your filth.

^That
mrdavidwright2Feb 11, 2015 3:08 PM
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Scariest Arthropod Where You Live

Jackof-allspades - 11 hours ago

10 by Jackof-allspades »»
3 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

801 by Hitagi__Furude »»
1 hour ago

» How much IQ points do you lose when you interact with people in real life?

LenRea - May 20

21 by AdamBirch »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » is marriage compulsory? ( 1 2 )

FruitPunchBaka - May 10

84 by Adnash »»
3 hours ago

» What is comedy for you?

TheOmnivert - Jun 13, 2020

45 by Serafos »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.