Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Dec 24, 2013 8:51 PM

Sep 2013
KayChan4U said:
Wow I hate Kaga even more now. What a selfish, self centered, controlling bitch. I can't believe she's doing this shit to make Banri stay away from Linda. Banri's also a little pussy for letting a stupid psycho woman control his actions. He gets whatever's coming to him that's bad now. I don't even care.

Linda is the best chick here. She deserves happiness more than anyone. Honestly, she needs to just fuck it all and say her real feelings for Banri and fuck Kaga over hardcore.

Banri is the one who decided to stay away from Linda not Koko and Koko have the right to get mad, she is the girlfriend after all.

If Linda was the main female character of golden time i would fall asleep in an instant and this wont be romcom anymore it will turn into a slice of life/romance anime. She dont have any special qualities at all. She is just your typical childhood friend who cant be honest to her feelings.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Dec 24, 2013 8:54 PM

Dec 2013
conwep said:

This is anime bro. am i must having GF like koko just to understand koko? just to watching this anime?
okay i must search new GF like then Break up after this series finished..
Koko is cover girl and MC.
if you hate koko , why are you still watching this anime?
I think most ppl who support Linda just troll..
i stiil don't understand why ppl support mythomaniac ,though there is other girl with honest personality.

Well, the fact that i "hate" (because i don't really hate her, honestly) her is one of the reasons of why i like this anime. Because i see myself immersed on the story and the characters. I think that's a good thing.

And i have to apologize for establish as a fact that if you like Koko, you are Koko. My bad. Generalizing is not good.

In other topic, lying doesn't turn you into a "mythomaniac", like you said. Everybody lies. And i'm going to establish this as a fact, but there are good lies and bad lies. If i lie to you because i want to spend the night with another girl/boy, that's a bad lie.
If i lie to you because i don't want you to get hurt, well... we can discuss the reasons, but the main one is that i don't want you to get hurt, just that.

Still, you don't refute any of my statements against Koko and, as you can see, i end my post talking about this new "kind" Koko who is a human, with feelings and insecurities like everyone else. That's why i started the reply saying that i don't hate her. I used to hate her, yes. But now that she turned into a human, she's not that bad.

And to finish, i preffer one lie per month, rather than 63 messages per night.

Trollbrotherno1 said:

Let me take a second to tell you about my wife.

When I met her she was 19. She wore heels to class everyday. She wore bright colorful clothing year round. She spent 400$ on her hair every 3 weeks. Initially she rejected me cause i wasnt her type, and even when we started dating she would put up a front on how the next guy she dated would be so different.

She wasn't the jealous type, but she had plenty of insecurities. She talked bad about all of my Ex's.

In short I married a Tsundere version of Kaga Koko. Even had a kid with her.

In between all of the nonsense, she challenged me to be a better stronger man, she fought hard for me whenever we seemed like we were going to separate, she has supported me in everything i have ever done, and taught me how to love in ways i never imagined possible...

Dude, TMI.

I wish you the best, honestly. I don't know how are you able to fight with this everyday. Such a girl is a challenge, like you said, but don't you miss the consensus? There are 3 words better than "free", "win" and "pizza". And those words are "you are right". I can't see how love can make you stronger enough to tolerate such a girl.

Well, maybe i'm generalizing again just based on my experience.
UrquizaDec 24, 2013 8:58 PM
Dec 24, 2013 9:12 PM
Jul 2018
Urquiza said:

Dude, TMI.

I wish you the best, honestly. I don't know how are you able to fight with this everyday. Such a girl is a challenge, like you said, but don't you miss the consensus? There are 3 words better than "free", "win" and "pizza". And those words are "you are right". I can't see how love can make you stronger enough to tolerate such a girl.

Well, maybe i'm generalizing again just based on my experience.

Sorry if my college nostalgia made you uncomfortable.

That said...

Different strokes for different folks. I dont fight my wife, if you are paying attention, Banri doesnt fight koko. Like i said, these types of girls require a certain type of guy.

Im secure enough that i dont need someone to tell me im right when i know im right. I see that as rather childish really, but that may just be how some folks operate in their relationships. Consensus means everyone comes together agree on something not this guy is right so lets go with that. If you want a wilting flower that does whatever you want so be it.

The bottom line was explaining how a girl like Koko in real life is not so bad if you know what you are doing.
Dec 24, 2013 9:27 PM
Mar 2013
Kouko>Linda! While it's easy to sympathize with Linda, Kouko has just been the perfect girlfriend, how can you dislike her? Banri seriously doesn't deserve kokou, but I'm still hoping they end up together
Dec 25, 2013 1:49 AM

Oct 2012
Wasn't that a bit too much of um.. messages? Eh. She really needs to calm down knowing he didn't receive the first 10. I like Linda bit more.

Dayum Mitsuo was nice doe.
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Dec 25, 2013 3:24 AM

Apr 2012
DreamPoint said:
Watching that episode pissed me off. This is probably because I want Tada Banri to be with Linda. I can't stand the obsession attitude of Koko.. the ending part of this episode just makes me sad. Tons of drama overall and I'm still going optimistic for Linda hopefully

Linda had heaps of opportunities to date Banri before he lost his memory. Either she doesn't like him (which seems extremely unlikely) or she's a complete idiot who threw away all her chances. Also, call me weird, but I love clingy girls. No chance of being cheated on, receiving unconditional love... I really see no problem with it.
Dec 25, 2013 4:34 AM

Mar 2013
Been reading a lot of these posts. wow drama haha. well i enjoyed this episode as it created a stronger connection between banri and koko. I did feel bad for Linda and Old Banri when she ripped up the picture, but its something that has to be done. Koko would definetely have problems or issues as any girl would if there was potential to bring up old feelings. Banri respects her and his "post amesia" self and wants to continue with his current feelings and his current love. It's really unfair to Koko if he keeps having all of these feelings so he is trying to get rid of them. Althought telling Linda to pretend not to know him is probably not the right way, i think its currentlly for the best. If Linda was more serious about her feelings to him and told him from the beginning, she mightve given herself the fair advantage to start a relationshiip with Banri before Koko and him were in such a deep relationship already. Koko maybe a bit crazy, but she has all the reason to feel the way she has been. Anywho good episode and I can totally see Linda coming out with her feelings to him sometime in the near future and stirring up more drama. I ship Koko x "current Barni" and I ship Linda x "old Banri", but now that we're in the current setting I believe Koko x Banri is the best pairing.

Message me If you comment, thanks
Dec 25, 2013 8:53 AM

Apr 2010
It really had to be done. Now Koko x Banri can happily live together :3
Dec 25, 2013 10:08 AM

Mar 2012
Urquiza said:
KayChan4U said:
Wow I hate Kaga even more now. What a selfish, self centered, controlling bitch. I can't believe she's doing this shit to make Banri stay away from Linda. Banri's also a little pussy for letting a stupid psycho woman control his actions. He gets whatever's coming to him that's bad now. I don't even care.

Linda is the best chick here. She deserves happiness more than anyone. Honestly, she needs to just fuck it all and say her real feelings for Banri and fuck Kaga over hardcore.

Thank you. 16 pages looking for this comment, found it.

People who belong to Kaga's Team, clearly NEVER had a BF/GF like that. Is that or maybe you guys are exactly like Kaga (which scares the crap out of me). Otherwise, i don't understand how on earth can you support Kaga.

63 messages, really? Come on. 2 months ago she was stalking Mitsuo, insulting Chinami... The moment she saw that she had no chance at all with Mitsuo, she goes behind the first idiot who appeared. And this is a cute, beautiful, nice girlfriend? Get your shit together, people.

I really hope not, but my demonic eye is seeing a future between Mitsuo-Rinda on one side, and Kaga-Banri on the other.

The end should be Mitsuo-Kaga. Kaga realizing that she always been in love with Mitsuo, and Mitsuo seeing this "kind" Kaga that is now with Banri.
And Banri with Linda, of course. No discussion there.

Please...

And, if you have ever had a boyfriend that is completely confused and a wet noodle, you find a picture of him and this girl who just so happens to be the very girl that is constantly hanging out next door to your boyfriends apartment, and in the same club...suspcious. Also he has some weird amnesia going on so you don't know who he really is if he gains his memory back or if he is hurt because he's out all night and you are simply trying to get ahold of him to make sure he's not lost wandering the streets because of his condition. That's how I look at it. Sure they both have their flaws, wait not just both all three of them. There are some things that people can deal with and others that they simply cannot. A wet noodle of a man is something I couldn't deal with. I love this anime however, and watching everyone's perceptions and opinions. Just thought I'd offer mind as well :)
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Dec 25, 2013 9:26 PM

Oct 2013
Linda had plenty of chances but she is too stupid. She deserved being left behind by Banri.
Dec 26, 2013 4:54 AM

Mar 2013
Poor koko. She might be obsessive but she had every right to be worried and suspicious especially with banris bullshit act. No wonder she was worried. What an asshole.
Dec 26, 2013 4:58 AM

Mar 2012
BanriXKouko dunno why everyone hates her. But I love her in every Aspect ...
not against Linda but I vote fore Kouko!!!
Dec 26, 2013 5:29 AM
Feb 2013
LoVeLyQ8 said:
BanriXKouko dunno why everyone hates her. But I love her in every Aspect ...
not against Linda but I vote fore Kouko!!!

Well, a lot of people see her as needy etc, personally i just see her as flawed but not in a bad way. I think if you look at her past and the things shes been through you can see why shes the way she is. I like her a hell of a lot more then linda who is very deceptive and kind of vindictive.
Dec 26, 2013 5:33 AM

Mar 2012
atleast do me the favor and let it be a KokouxBanri Ending I cannot bare seeing my lovely Kokou get insulted by everyone
Dec 26, 2013 1:49 PM

Jan 2013
Loved this episode.
Great drama
Dec 26, 2013 5:01 PM

Oct 2013
Master_Yoma said:
Kaga crazy 63 messages in such a short amout of time

Lol yes!!!
Dec 26, 2013 5:21 PM

Nov 2013
Banri X Koko supremacy

Banri needs to move onto the future and murder annoying ghost banri who wants to get with the girl who's hurt him so many times and realized that present Banri was for the better b/c now he has someone who isn't afraid to show her feelings.
Dec 27, 2013 9:46 AM

Jan 2013
Was watching this episode in my room. Parents just had to walk in at the wrong scene. sudden and unexpected bouts of NSFW-ness from anime this season is really killing me!

Overall a very nice episode, it's pretty obvious who Banri will end up with, but I love the journey inbetween
A friend and I started ShoukoChan Anime T-shirts. We design modern and fashionable anime T-shirts you'd love to wear on a day out. Come check us out!
Dec 28, 2013 8:49 AM
Jul 2013
I think what people forget to take into consideration about Banri is that he lost all his previous memories, someone in the previous comments mentioned how "emo" he is, well I think any would be be pretty damn confused and depressed when there's a whole chunk of their lives completely forgotten about and he gets these extreme feelings for Linda but doesn't fully understand why or anything (apart from the responses from his previous self that I don't think he hears). I like to think of this anime as less of a love triangle and more of a fight between his mental state of who is the real Banri and does he need to be like his past self or can he continue life with who he's become now. The two girls represent his past and present and who he picks at the end of it determines what he has chosen to accept within himself.
Dec 28, 2013 9:16 AM

Oct 2009
MMMmm...I can't help but hate Kouko :(!
I am conflicted....this weirdo loser Banri doesn't deserve Linda but then again I don't want Banri X Kouko -_-

MitsuoXLinda? XP!
Dec 28, 2013 11:48 AM

Jan 2013
omg that slap! ;__;

not bad ep, but I feel sorry for Linda :( She is really great character.
Dec 28, 2013 1:49 PM
Jun 2012
is Linda deceiving banri and withholding some information, seems like it in this episode.
Dec 28, 2013 3:49 PM

Mar 2012
Noo Lindaaa..!! Damn Banri, if only the former Banri could fully regain his consciousness T_T
Keep moving forward
Dec 28, 2013 6:39 PM

Nov 2007
I had to stop part of the way in to do how little sense things made and how annoying Koko is.

She wouldn't let him have a a job. She's obsessive as shit calling what 20 times? Who knows? Goes to his place to look for him?

Then how the hell did she know he was at that party? And just happens to find the 2 of them right away despite them wearing costumes in a crowded party?

63 new messages to his phone? yeah okay.

guy goes out one night, and she goes freaking crazy. holy shit all those texts.

dump her now dude. you'll be better off.

she was the same way about Mitsuo for years then jumps shit to push her needy shit on Banri. I still don't buy her being over Mitsuo. She obssesed over him for years and followed him to college and everything.

I feel for Linda, but it's obvious she's lying about not liking him. There isn't much she can do now though.
Dec 28, 2013 6:46 PM

Oct 2013
mystik said:
I had to stop part of the way in to do how little sense things made and how annoying Koko is.

She wouldn't let him have a a job. She's obsessive as shit calling what 20 times? Who knows? Goes to his place to look for him?

Then how the hell did she know he was at that party? And just happens to find the 2 of them right away despite them wearing costumes in a crowded party?

63 new messages to his phone? yeah okay.

guy goes out one night, and she goes freaking crazy. holy shit all those texts.

dump her now dude. you'll be better off.

she was the same way about Mitsuo for years then jumps shit to push her needy shit on Banri. I still don't buy her being over Mitsuo. She obssesed over him for years and followed him to college and everything.

I feel for Linda, but it's obvious she's lying about not liking him. There isn't much she can do now though.

I know flaunting money doesn't help people like her but come on. All she wanted was to spend time with someone she just started dating. She was only worried since he didn't pick up. Yeah 20 times is overkill but that's her character.

She never found them right away. If you re-watch the episode there is a difference in time from when she went to look for him to when she found him. Also banri and linda made a big scene so anyone would've noticed them.

He lied to her plain and simple. And he's out with a girl she knows he cares for no less. I'd be upset If I were her. Also she's never had a true relationship, so her being obsessive is something she needs to work on a little more even though shes already trying.
7thVoidDec 28, 2013 6:50 PM
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Dec 28, 2013 8:24 PM
Apr 2012
i fuking hate people who want perfect things "oh i want linda and banri, because linda is the best, and
i dont care about koko his crazy and clingy" blah blah. even koko is defective, she still a person that have feeling she still deserve to be love, rather breaking up with her i rather help her change her personality. being commited to the girl that you said you love.

(im a guy that have a disabillity) i hate guys who just give up on his GF when he see some bad side of her they should be happy that got to experience being love unlike us guy who have mental disability. (and there also a line of love and being blind by love or being stupid ). banri x koko!!
NekevsDec 28, 2013 8:35 PM
Dec 28, 2013 10:27 PM

Mar 2012
another KoukouxBanri keep that up im proud xD
Dec 29, 2013 3:28 AM

Mar 2012
pls dont spoil xD
Dec 29, 2013 6:19 AM
Apr 2012
Spoiler or not.
i have a feeling that linda was the who made banri fall from the bridge (pranking then go horrebly wrong) she also said everything is the opposite of what she said "she said she was late that time" something tells me that the FASHLIGHT in episode 1 was her, then in the late episode where banri was hospitalize she was never there she was just out side flashing that light like saying "Im SORRY" or something like that flashlight code or something. the girl who almost killed you=linda, or the girl who is there for you(literally speaking) clingy! SINA BE(choose).
Dec 29, 2013 7:09 AM
Apr 2012
i just read the novel and i think the main battle is banri the present or banri the past head, and the effiel tower thing(NSFW) failed.
Dec 29, 2013 4:38 PM

Mar 2012
I always knew Linda was Evil !
Dec 29, 2013 4:58 PM

Oct 2013
LoVeLyQ8 said:

Lol! I'm pretty sure banri was just waiting for her, but because she was late the accident happened. So she feels it's her fault for not being there in time(even though she was just going to reject him anyway).

Her saying it was all a lie was before his accident I believe. Though now we know she likes him, which makes her rejecting him make no sense...

Oh! Maybe linda is some kind of love masochist?
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

Dec 29, 2013 7:38 PM
Apr 2012
7thVoid said:
LoVeLyQ8 said:

Lol! I'm pretty sure banri was just waiting for her, but because she was late the accident happened. So she feels it's her fault for not being there in time(even though she was just going to reject him anyway).

Her saying it was all a lie was before his accident I believe. Though now we know she likes him, which makes her rejecting him make no sense...

Oh! Maybe linda is some kind of love masochist?
did you listen to what she said when there highschool "every important thing she said it's opposite". and if you got the same accident as banri, would your childhood friend would not visit you instead she out side flashing that flashlight (hint‘:the flashlight)

she rejected him because probably banri family hate her (take him away from her) that why being just his friend will secretly hide her and still being close to him(huh! and i though kaga , koko is self center) that make sense to me
NekevsDec 29, 2013 7:52 PM
Dec 29, 2013 8:07 PM

Oct 2013
Nekevs said:
did you listen to what she said when there highschool "every important thing she said it's opposite". and if you got the same accident as banri, would your childhood friend would not visit you instead she out side flashing that flashlight (hint‘:the flashlight)

she rejected him because probably banri family hate her (take him away from her) that why being just his friend will secretly hide her and still being close to him(huh! and i though kaga , koko is self center) that make sense to me

This was a half jokingly comment on my part. Still, I honestly don't know how to respond to yours. Can you elaborate just a little more so I can weigh in?

Dec 29, 2013 11:40 PM

May 2013
Wow, that was so expected that part where Koko caught Linda x Banri, Kaga-san is fucking pissing me off, her face annoys me, especially when she's crying and sad. Pretty decent episode, pretty good in terms of drama and a new beggining for Tada Banri. Watta boss. Overall pretty good episode.... can't wait till episode 13!!
*insert cringey anime reference here*
Dec 30, 2013 2:57 AM

Aug 2013
Sonuvabich said:
Wow, that was so expected that part where Koko caught Linda x Banri, Kaga-san is fucking pissing me off, her face annoys me, especially when she's crying and sad. Pretty decent episode, pretty good in terms of drama and a new beggining for Tada Banri. Watta boss. Overall pretty good episode.... can't wait till episode 13!!

^This
Dec 30, 2013 2:59 AM

Feb 2013
Man why did he have to cut Linda off? And why is Linda lying to herself? Man, but i feel like this could all turn around. Also I think Koko was actually really cute this episode.
Dec 30, 2013 3:47 AM

Aug 2013
I`m not sure how I feel about this show. xD I cant tell whether KoKo actually likes Banri and acts like a bitch in front of everyone because of that love, or she`s just trying to get back at Mitsuo. And idk if I even want him to think about Linda, sure she is nice, but interfering in his life only now. xD Meh, iDK.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2013 7:27 AM

Jul 2010
4/5
Dec 30, 2013 9:08 AM

Jan 2011
Haha, what the hell. I almost thought Kouko was going to pull out a knife on him or something.
Confronting the girl who you may have had a crush on in the past to settle any emotions? Sure that's fine.
Then going out of your way to cut all ties with her? ASQWEOAJDWTF!

This show is several degrees of weirdness, not sure where this show has been going for the past few episodes now.
Dec 30, 2013 9:19 PM

Aug 2010
About the 63 messages... Remember than Banri was really sick very recently so Kouko was also worried something might have happened to him too.
Dec 30, 2013 10:14 PM

Mar 2012
Dat slap though.
Dec 31, 2013 4:52 PM
Sep 2010
5/5 great episode, and that slap was vicious LOL
Jan 1, 2014 12:27 AM
Dec 2013
i hope will have season 2,lol i talk so far!
Jan 1, 2014 4:37 AM

May 2009
Nekevs said:
would your childhood friend

She isn't one.
Jan 1, 2014 4:58 AM

Dec 2011
... why, Banri... why?
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jan 1, 2014 5:12 AM

May 2009
kuuderes_shadow said:
... why, Banri... why?

Why what? He did right thing.
Jan 1, 2014 9:15 PM

Dec 2013
I have no clue where this show is going. I rather see Linda with Banri seeing that she has feelings for him and is a better girl than Koko but it seems like its going to be Koko and Banri together for a while. I really want to see the ghost be back in the body and then just go after Linda all the way and forget Koko.
Eh
Jan 2, 2014 5:22 PM

Nov 2011
If Linda really wanted to be with Banri I think she could of from the start without telling him anything about the past.
Kaga-san didn't deserve anything that happened throughout this entire episode, very depressing and drama heavy that's for sure.
Jan 2, 2014 5:27 PM
Oct 2013
ANYONE,, WHEN WILL EPISODE 13 WILL BE AIRED??
Pages (10) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

315 by GaSoguy13 »»
Aug 27, 9:04 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

902 by Weely21 »»
Aug 26, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

299 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 7, 5:25 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2014

392 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 7, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2014

351 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 7, 4:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.