Forum Settings
Forums
Genshiken
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2013 12:47 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That "sister" of Hato is supporting him? Hato with his friends and that BL girl told him just end it altogether if he's in pain.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 9, 2013 4:26 AM

May 2010
Heh. Hato somewhat starts to feel Madarame-ish.

Unrequited love that wouldn't be possible because it would offset the balance too much, and a small yet strong group of women somehow attracted to him.

I can't wait for Madarame to tell him "Sorry Hato-kun, it's not possible because I'm dating Angela/Keiko/Sue-chan" and then proceed to try to hook him up with another girl/guy in Genshiken Sandaime...

Well, joking aside, it was a nice chapter. Have we caught up with the RAWS yet?
Dec 9, 2013 5:25 AM

Jul 2012
Nice chapter, his sister in law is just great. Love her eyes. Shame though she changed her hairstyle.
Dec 9, 2013 7:40 AM
Apr 2011
Good lord..more Hato...Why not concentrate on other characters like Yajima?
Dec 9, 2013 11:25 AM

Jan 2013
Tchako said:

"Sorry Hato-kun, it's not possible because I'm dating Angela/Keiko/Sue-chan"

I hope to God that's word-for-word what happens ROFL!

Though at this point, I think Madarame isn't cut out to get with anybody...it took him so long to confess to Saki and is easily scared off by any kind of attraction and/or advances the girls (and Hato) has put on him thus far, so personally, I think he's destined to be forever alone...and you know what, I think he's fine with that. He's not the sorta stereotypical character who pines over being single and bitches about being alone, so even if Hato confesses to him, I think he'll just shoot him down (as well as the other "suitors") cuz he's not just gonna 'go with it' just for the sake of being in a relationship/find a new love.

Dec 9, 2013 10:27 PM

Nov 2011
"Think with the bonis of your heart". Ahahaha, that's a goood one!
Jan 27, 2014 6:37 AM

Oct 2012
Hmmm. I'm not sure i like the way story is going right now. I mean... Hato is still running in circles with his character, never let Madarame go (though it's perfect clear poor Madarame is heterosexual). And to that, it seems Konna loves him too. And I really don't think he has any chance with him.

At first this BL thing was nice fresh twist but now it's time to move on to other things as this gets boringly repetetive. This series is slowly moving from otaku theme to gay theme and it tries to be a lot more serious which is not working well. By telling Madarame his feelings, Hato won't get this situation any better, it would get even worse. He needs to stop crossdressing, find other hobbies than BL and move on. I really hope Madarame leave him brokenhearted with some clear statement that settles this ridiculous thing once and for all.

I like his sis, though, she seems pretty cool.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Genshiken Chapter 127 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 26, 2016

29 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Mar 19, 11:52 PM

Poll: » Genshiken Chapter 122 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 3, 2016

14 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Mar 13, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Genshiken Chapter 126 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 27, 2016

18 by Beatnik »»
Feb 12, 12:13 PM

Poll: » Genshiken Chapter 121 Discussion

JALU3 - Feb 26, 2016

15 by Beatnik »»
Feb 12, 9:47 AM

Poll: » Genshiken Chapter 110 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 2, 2015

10 by Beatnik »»
Feb 11, 2:37 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.