Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 2, 2009 6:09 AM

Oct 2008
very nice episode

next episode will have a 4month time skip
I hate Chihiro subs... nuff said
Feb 2, 2009 7:05 AM

May 2008
Best episode ep so far, but....

FUCK YOU Andrei, killing the best character of the show,Sergei was the only decent male character of the show.
Feb 2, 2009 7:17 AM

Jul 2008
WingsOfLight28 said:
Anyway, nothing was really destroyed and the town was still protected. And i guess this also means that the peple have less energy to use.

I'm not so sure about the "nothhing was destroyed part". There was some damage, mainly to army as we could see near the end, but aside from the city near the elevator, the debris have fallen over most of central Africa. We don't know what happened further away from the elevator

Also I think that the energy is still flowing. As we could see near the end, the central teather of the elevator is still intact- only the outer walls have been destroyed. My guess is that the central teather is transporting energy while the walls are used for human/materials transportation.
Feb 2, 2009 7:52 AM

Sep 2008
how about revive smirnov? that would be great!
Feb 2, 2009 8:17 AM

Jul 2007
shakeyourpup45 said:
It still amuses me, ever since he sat his ass in Raiser, how Saji can take om like 10 G-forces :)

Geez Ribbons, stop being so charming! I love Furuya Tohru; "Furuya = main image of Amuro", yeah right.

Well Saji, worked as engineer in space for quite some time, I am quite sure he is "built" well enough to adapt as of now.

And, do we have confirmation that ORaiser has no Gforce dampeners?(like gundams, AHEADs and X-IIIs)
Feb 2, 2009 8:40 AM

Jul 2008
Just to clarify some things here:

1. 00 Gundam did not use a beam saber. It just continued to shot the beam which made it function the same way as a saber, but made it lose energy faster.

2. Do you guys really think that those pannels didn't kill any civilians? If you have seen the map, you would have seen that they fell across entire southern Africa. The army protected just the lives near the elevator.
Of course, a lot of lives will be lost due to energy shortage and chaos MAY ensue in Europe and Africa (the tower was completed only recently so Europe may still use same resources they did in season 1 or they might trade with other elevators which is easy not that World is united).

Also, a great ep but they could have made a better character from Andrei and still make a way to kill his father. As it is right now, it would have been better if Patrick killed him.
Well, at least we will get Soma Pieris joining the war again.
Feb 2, 2009 11:10 AM

Jan 2008
Epic episode indeed. My eyes are numb from all these special effects. Gundam series are not really about intricate plot and realism so I don't understand some complaints. All forces uniting was extremely corny but didn't bother me too much.

5/5

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."
Feb 2, 2009 11:29 AM
Nov 2007
No, no, obviously the main problem with the episode was that all the debris fell on the WRONG SIDE of the tower! That's totally unrealistic!
Feb 2, 2009 12:11 PM

Jan 2008
I'll be fair.

Despite how much I disliked the episode, reflecting on it I actually liked the way things played out with Andrei. He's endeared himself to me as a bit of an interesting character. I love Sergei, but he was really a shitty dad to Andrei. That doesn't justify what Andrei did, but anyway...

Though I'm sure the show is going to go with Saji x Louise good end, I'd almost prefer Andrei x Louise end, where Andrei spends the rest of his life atoning for his killing Sergei by becoming a loving father. That's a bit too deep for Sunrise though, I bet...
Feb 2, 2009 1:36 PM
Apr 2008
now while the ep was action and 'epic' the only good things about this ep were the songs, and (although not really good) smirnov's death. this is sure to add some excitement to the series, and being almost finish this season still has not lived up to season one expectations
Feb 2, 2009 3:02 PM

Aug 2007
I smell an Andrei death flag...

Interesting episode, but wow Andrei sure is an idiot. You would think that growing up would mature him a bit, but it just showed how childish the little bastard is.

Oh ho ho did I spot a mass production GM? ;-)
Feb 2, 2009 4:48 PM

Oct 2008
The cutting in of the ED at the end was the only really good part of this episode. I mean cmon, it was an epic fight against... debris. Not to mention the ridiculously giant beam saber wtf? Too much cgi IMO and i can't believe Sumeragi revealed herself (although I guess it was pretty obvious).
Feb 2, 2009 5:03 PM
Oct 2008
While the story of 00 seems to have a lot of hits and misses, I was really taken by all the action and visual feast of this episode. (Freedom/Justice + Meteor ain't got nothing on 00's over-the-top beam saber). Good to see all the Gundams just blasting away in all directions.

But yes, the best character just had to die a sissy death. Honestly a bit more creativity and they might have still been able to have Andrei kill Sergei without coming out a bit <meh>.

The pillar doing 0 damage? I guess it might have been the point of the story(i.e. world acting as one). GN Archer in action <meh>? Hey, these shows are meant to sell the Gunpla models (which I happily buy...)

A VISUAL FEAST in the end. Still a bit short on the story. A pity because I really believe that 00, from the Mech design to the CG effects, the energy based weapons and use of Solar power, is "suppose" to bring the franchise into the 21st century (along with Seed of course)
Feb 2, 2009 5:10 PM

Oct 2008
WAHa_06x36 said:
No, no, obviously the main problem with the episode was that all the debris fell on the WRONG SIDE of the tower! That's totally unrealistic!

it fell just right

the beam targeted the core of the tower.
I hate Chihiro subs... nuff said
Feb 2, 2009 5:31 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
November3leven said:
luigi21 said:
wakka9ca said:
The laser sword, though, was a bit lame. The physics of it is completely fantasy.

have you ever tried making a GN-Drive?!!? or piloting a gundam!? oh wait... it's FANTASY thats why it's called ANIME!! it's not real!! why the laser sword have to be REAL!? OMG!! WHO CARES ABOUT PHYSICS!?
thank you retarted gundam fan speaking physics lol

There is a limit to how much you can stretch things. Good SF never stretch thing too far but giant laser sword is a bit ridiculous.

As a future engineer, I probably know more about physics that you do... Not to mention that I DID contribute in writing a engineering report on possible implementation of space elevators on Earth for the Space Elevator competition. I know pretty much (and calculated) the scope and constraint of one space elevator. (nothing of the scope of the one in Gundam 00, it would be physically impossible unless some crazy new material is discovered) But I must admit that the self-detachment mechanism implemented as emergency protocol is probably the reason why the damage was minimized.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Feb 2, 2009 5:33 PM

Jan 2008
The big difference between SEED's Meteor add-ons and 00's 0 Raizer add-on is that in SEED, the beam sabers never ran out of power. 00 Raizer on the other hand went all out and wasted the entire particle storage in Trans-Am mode with just that. And I really don't think it's a beam saber, just a continuing stream of laserbeam.

As for the episode, I just got one word for describing it. "AWESOME!"

Feb 2, 2009 7:08 PM

Oct 2008
was it just me or they just made the impossible happen. 0 raiser combined in the middle of stratosphere. i mean seriously they must be going around 500 mph while doing that or they would have crashed back down to earth.

and to all andrei haters. it was not him who killed his father. it was his hate for his father. i mean geez sergei was a total dick about his mom. seriously who leaves his wife to die and do nothing at all but follow principles. not exactly the greatest lesson to give your kid.

the real villain here is sergei if he at least tried to save her do everything he could to at least spare no only her but his other men lives. then andrei wouldn't have seen it as a bad thing.

either way a large beam sword is awesome. whoever said that gundam should follow physics should kill themselves. srsly.
Feb 2, 2009 7:14 PM

Apr 2008
I hope Andrei dies a slow, painful death. His accent is seriously annoying. Maybe he and Louise will make nutty babies together.

Sergei was one of the very few supporting characters from ANY show that i liked: no-nonsense, loyal to what he believed in.

Am i the only one who thinks Sergei's wife looks alot like Sumeragi?
My Blog: Oasis Crossing ~The Book of Friends~

Forum Avatar: Fram Nara from Gundam AGE
Feb 2, 2009 8:10 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Frito said:
was it just me or they just made the impossible happen. 0 raiser combined in the middle of stratosphere. i mean seriously they must be going around 500 mph while doing that or they would have crashed back down to earth.

and to all andrei haters. it was not him who killed his father. it was his hate for his father. i mean geez sergei was a total dick about his mom. seriously who leaves his wife to die and do nothing at all but follow principles. not exactly the greatest lesson to give your kid.

the real villain here is sergei if he at least tried to save her do everything he could to at least spare no only her but his other men lives. then andrei wouldn't have seen it as a bad thing.

either way a large beam sword is awesome. whoever said that gundam should follow physics should kill themselves. srsly.

That's why I say Andrei will regret it in the future when he realizes his mistakes.

Never said gundam should follow physics, just pointing out that the laser beam sword was a bit overboard (not matter how unrealistic, we're not at the same level as TTGL here)
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Feb 2, 2009 8:10 PM

Oct 2008
wakka9ca said:
Frito said:

That's why I say Andrei will regret it in the future when he realizes his mistakes.

Never said gundam should follow physics, just pointing out that the laser beam sword was a bit overboard (not matter how unrealistic, we're not at the same level as TTGL here)
no
Feb 2, 2009 8:19 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Frito said:
wakka9ca said:
Frito said:

no

Everyone makes mistakes in their lives. Under that circumstances, it was civilians' lives versus wife's life.
bla bla bla
Niko-kun said:
Feb 2, 2009 9:52 PM

Oct 2007
Lol GM Saber was just pure awesome. Anyway A-Laws stupid and evil while Innovators suck and are megalomanical. God I miss season 1 where it was more gray instead of this black and white crap. I hope pretty much all of A-Laws sees the inside of a casket soon so we can move onto the ass kicking of the Innovators.

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." By Emiliano Zapata
Feb 2, 2009 11:21 PM

Apr 2008
awesome episode and even better: 4 month time skip...will be nice and refreshing
Feb 2, 2009 11:39 PM

Jan 2009
Great one! Too sad the death of Sergey, but I hope there will be a new Gundam for Soma's revenge :)
Standing for Truth. Standing for Justice. Standing Around.
Feb 2, 2009 11:56 PM

Oct 2008
Maxim said:
Great one! Too sad the death of Sergey, but I hope there will be a new Gundam for Soma's revenge :)
i smell an OVA about

Gundam 00: Soma's Counterattack.
Feb 3, 2009 2:35 AM

Oct 2007
Again with all the Seed Destiny hate ;_; cmon destiny wasnt that bad...uhum..

ontopic:
A great episode, but was annoyed by a few things:
- Marina, who continues with her efforts to try and fuck up this series.
- Wasnt the defense off the super weapon a bit to low? ^.^'
- Were was Graham?
- Louise, who wasnt really into saving lifes, it was more cause it was an order? after that immediatly going "CB MUST DIE" mode.
- If they gave Andrei a bit more screen time, if they tried and give sergei's wife a bit more history (by heartwarming mother flashbacks or w/e) it would actually be more of a worthy dead. Now Andrei kills a populair character because of a woman who we barly know. no wonder there are "we hate andrei" clubs now.
I dont hate Andrei or anything, still expect great things from him.
- Louise who is following the footsteps of Stellar ;_; (altho Stellar was a better character)

The epic stuff:
- All the gundams who immediatly responded to Sumeragi by letting the battle for what it is to avoid casualties. They all went all out, Trans AM and stuff, plus it was greatly animated.
- Saji, whos coolness finally rises a bit.
- Everyone helping as 1 team.
- The rest of the episode :)

5/5 because it gave me goosebumps, thats good enough for me.

Feb 3, 2009 3:30 AM
Nov 2007
codename64546 said:
it fell just right

Nope, it should have fallen to the east of the tower due to the coriolis effect, but it fell to the west.
Feb 3, 2009 3:38 AM
Jan 2009
Very amazing episode, the best 00 S2 episode! Everybody fight as one, that was awesome. But at the end....damn sad....stupid ALAWS! >=((

That part where Andrei stab his father's mobile suit and the song appears, damn fitting ;)
Feb 3, 2009 4:19 AM
Nov 2008
ah crap...one of the most intense..actually..the most intense ep from this season.....
conclusions:
andrei is a fucking moron....he obviously gonna die..
sergei...i feel sorry for him..there goes a good character..
next episode:....wow..time skip..makes me curious..
Feb 3, 2009 4:52 AM

May 2008
the episode was epic in its own way, I dont understand why people bash and bash them to kingdom come. what ever happened to the days where u watch anime for the sake of enjoying yourself. If watching anime makes u rage with anger because of stupid plotholes and lameness then don't watch. Simple. Stupid bastards.
Feb 3, 2009 5:47 AM

Feb 2009
Great episode overall with a lot of action and great animation, the kind of thing that makes me love Gundam and reminds me why I watch 00 2. After shitty episodes 15 and 16, I guess they just had to make one on par with 13 (my favorite so far). I just love huge battles with everyone uniting under the same banner to achieve a same goal in an desperate situation, as cheesy and cliché as it might sound . ^^ Too bad there was emo bitching at the end, but everyone probably saw that coming.

Now I just hope they won't develop the Marina (aka Ranka...) plot too much, damn this isn't Macross Frontier... Besides, her song sucks. -.-
AlexstratzFeb 3, 2009 5:51 AM
Feb 3, 2009 11:46 AM

Oct 2007
WAHa_06x36 said:
codename64546 said:
it fell just right

Nope, it should have fallen to the east of the tower due to the coriolis effect, but it fell to the west.
I guess you missed the point where Sumeragi asked Feldt about the wind speed data in the last episode. That should explain everything.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Feb 3, 2009 1:23 PM

Jul 2008
Following my Super Bowl rage, I didn't want to watch this. I finally got around to it today, and holy sweet Jesus that was amazing. I got a kick outta it. Was kinda cool to see everyone band together, if for just a moment. I haven't read the rest of the thread, and admittedly I can't say much without reiterating what's already been stated. So, FUCK NO PAPA BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Granted that's been foreshadowed so heavily, that's still lame.

This shit basically confirmed my hatred of Andrei, increased my love for Mannequin and really made my sudden urge to like Louise disappear. It's more fun hating her anyway. Onto the timeskip!

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Feb 3, 2009 5:24 PM

Nov 2007
This was possibly the best ep of the season so far. I was holding my breath for nearly the entire episode, and only released it when the ED cut in and shouted to an empty room, "holy f*cking sh*t".

I'm going to pass on analysis and judgement-calls for this one, even though there's a lot I could look at, and just enjoy the show as it was presented to me.

I will say this though: Marie looked like she was about to snap there at the end. Could this possibly be the return of Soma?
Feb 3, 2009 7:59 PM

Sep 2008
quentinlau said:
He's the kind of character expected to be killed off soon or later unfortunately, but I seriously don't want him to die... Pretty much one of the few I really look up to in Gundam 00.

What an unhappy week this week; We have in Clannad,

and now in Gundam 00

totaly rigth
how stupid to kill your father in revange of him killing his mother
baka bakashi
TT_TT.....and ...the scream.....TAISA!!!!!!
......they destroyed one of the 3 power supliessi the world.....wow ther must be a limit to stupidity
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Feb 3, 2009 8:21 PM

Jun 2007
Andrei's reason for killing his dad is stupid as hell. His mother and father chose that line of work knowing one or both could die at any moment. He of all people should know this now that he's a member of the A-Laws. What a dumb twat! He jumps from peace talk to revenge in a blink of an eye. Fucken make up your mind like Louise and stick with it for gundams sake. Now that he killed his dad he's probably gonna regret it later and be all "omg I should have listened to what he was saying boo hoo" Damn asshole. He even killed his Uncle who took care of him while he was depressed about "his dad killing his mom". I hope Soma shoots his legs and arms off :P.

So Ribbons did create the other Innovators! That makes me wonder if Anew was created by him as well, or if she is a 3rd cyborg created by Aeolia Schenberg? I'm hopping Aeolia created her.
Feb 3, 2009 9:28 PM

Dec 2007
This was one of the better Gundam 00 episodes I've seen in a while. I liked to see how all of the different groups united to protect the lives of many that were at risk. I really enjoyed seeing that A-Laws bastard die too though I had wished they got a clean shot at the station preventing the lower orbital station from getting hit. That said it will be more interesting this way.

And my is that new ending song good. I had a tear in my eye by the end of the episode. I hope it'll continue to be this interesting and that in some way it'll be a turning point for the world, but you never know.
Feb 4, 2009 12:49 AM

Jan 2008
despite the lack of destructive fallout one would expect from the solar tower falling, i have to say it was an epic event. just imagine if you were there, and saw a tower that is absurdly huge and 100 years in the making just fall to pieces.
Feb 4, 2009 12:54 AM

Oct 2008
they don't want to put in some cliches in the episode. god you guys don't realize how hard it is without a source of energy.

the tower is the main resource of europe and they rely on it. if they don't have it. no electricity, technology regresses, countries will crumble, wars will erupt. i mean all the horrible things you can think of will happen. so yeah don't go and tell me why isn't there a bigger explosion in the sky.

god you guys need to go on a island with no running water or power.
Feb 4, 2009 1:44 AM

Dec 2008
Great Episode
I love it when they show the 4 Gundams as superior in team action,
so it should be.;D

Marie's Gundam looked great,it reminded me of the RGM-79 GM

Come on Smirnow did your suit have no emergency eject,you didnt need to die here ;(

I hope for something like a happy end this time

Was that the Solar elevator of europe or africa,and why did the A-Laws blow it up.
I think I've missed some lines in Episode 16
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2009 1:47 AM

Oct 2008
Fabienne said:
Great Episode
so it should be.;D

Come on Smirnow did your suit have no emergency eject,you didnt need to die here ;(

Was that the Solar elevator of europe or africa,and why did the A-Laws blow it up.
the european one is located in africa, the asian one in china/tibet. and the american one is in colombia/brazil. the locatons are blurred really.
Feb 4, 2009 3:32 AM

Dec 2008
Frito said:
Fabienne said:
Great Episode
so it should be.;D

the european one is located in africa, the asian one in china/tibet. and the american one is in c
olombia/brazil. the locatons are blurred really.

Ah thank you,you're well informed about the facts of Gundam 00.
so it was something in africa,my ears are ok ; )

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2009 3:32 AM
Mar 2008
wakka9ca said:
Shinigami_Grahf said:
00 Raiser really is a terrible Gundam. This is all opinions and subjective I'm sure, but 0 Raiser not only destroyed 00 Gundam's positive aesthetics, but also its positive story value. It's pretty much made the entire support network of Celestial Being and the other Meisters feel entirely worthless. The 'big bad Innobaitas' are treating as nothing more than mere Windam pilots from GSD now, and super weapons episodes ago that required incredibly strategy and cunning to defeat can be defeated by a 100 mile long beam saber. It was just total trash in my opinion. I've never been a big fan of Celestial Being proper, but why have them exist anymore? So Lyle can get his rushed, expected to be awful romance with Anew? Throw on another worthless subplot when there's 50 bigger things to resolve in the meantime.

As for the Sergei thing, as much as I love his character, I can't feel anything for his death. He was defeated by a terrible character whose spent the whole season whining or calling Louise a man and telling her to get back in the kitchen who was another piece of character wood on to the pile of underdeveloped characters. It almost feels as if S2 is systematically destroying all the power block aces so we have no choice but to root for Celestial Being. Ali? He's now a wooden henchman serving Ribbons who is nothing but a bleating goat waiting to be slaughtered against 00 Raiser. Graham? He's dead, reborn as an egotistical maniac with no honor or pride except his own. Soma? She's a typical useless Gundam female character, relying entirely on her already useless boyfriend. All we're left is Patrick, and hopefully he isn't ruined too.

In fact, you are partially correct. However, in the first half of the first season, I did not comprehend the whole point of CB and what they were trying to do back then. In Season 2, the screenwriters made their justice blatantly clear. On the other hand, it makes the villains a bit stupid and too easy to hate.

Still, the plot is still pretty decent.

The laser sword, though, was a bit lame. The physics of it is completely fantasy.

Yeah .. the long saber is lame... I like the first season more... but now all is back to square one, I wonder what the Fed will do now, knowing that they now have more problems loosing the orbital elevator.

Looks like the Innovators will finally showed up their faces.
Feb 4, 2009 6:31 AM
Nov 2007
Siva said:
I guess you missed the point where Sumeragi asked Feldt about the wind speed data in the last episode. That should explain everything.

If the wind could blow those things hundreds of kilometers away, I don't think anybody would be very worried about them falling on them, as they would weigh about as much as a sheet of cardboard. Wind is not really a factor in an orbital tower collapse. Coriolis effect, however, is. You'd probably get them falling all around the equator, although the ones from high up would just burn on re-entry (they got that part right, at least).

I would guess that even the other towers would be in danger from the debris, actually, because they're outside of the atmosphere.
Feb 4, 2009 6:44 AM
Dec 2007
Truly a good episode with interesting developments and real themes/ideas. Not to mention that Saji finally found his plce in the story after 42 episodes. This Gundam is becoming seriously better than it was 12 or 13 episodes ago, I enjoy it.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Feb 4, 2009 9:51 AM
Jul 2008
Colonel Smirnov's felt kind of pathetic and useless. Otheer than tht it was a good ep.
Feb 4, 2009 11:23 AM
Jun 2007
Sophistry in Gundam 00 = EPIC LULZ

the plot progression in 00 isn't all that bad but OMFG!!!, this show just completely FAILS in the characters department because A-LAWS is the gathering of the most irritating emofags in one place. not to mention the plot devices and the worthless romantic sub-plots. sheesh. they should just reform A-LAWS as a religious organization instead of the label of an autonomous peacekeeping force so that the rationalization of their actions would seem more convincing.

*drops current score from 6/10 to 5/10*
Feb 4, 2009 4:46 PM
Mar 2008
Lol @ Andrei and his Gollum ass voice. I liked Louise but she should just go and make GN particle radiatedly mutated babys with Andrei and spread it to their grandchildren. Sergei was cool as hell.
Feb 4, 2009 8:47 PM

Oct 2007
WAHa_06x36 said:
Siva said:
WAHa_06x36 said:
If the wind could blow those things hundreds of kilometers away, I don't think anybody would be very worried about them falling on them, as they would weigh about as much as a sheet of cardboard. Wind is not really a factor in an orbital tower collapse. Coriolis effect, however, is. You'd probably get them falling all around the equator, although the ones from high up would just burn on re-entry (they got that part right, at least).

I would guess that even the other towers would be in danger from the debris, actually, because they're outside of the atmosphere.
Are you trying to pull a 100% real life logic in a mega anime?

And their logic is not that a completely false either. Take a look at the info shows in the screen.

Everywhere around the tower is taking damage and the closer to the tower the more damage it takes.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Feb 5, 2009 7:29 AM

Aug 2008
One of the most epic ep. of the season...
SOB..T__T Smirnov, one of my favorite characters of the show is dead thanks to some emotional faggit.....
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Mar 27, 2009

227 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.