Forum Settings
Forums

Yuri Manga 'Sakura Trick' to get TV Anime Adaptation (Confirmed to Air Winter 2014)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 19, 2013 2:32 PM

Mar 2013
symbv said:
New key visual. Now I am really hyped...

http://blog-imgs-61.fc2.com/y/a/r/yaraon/large__201310200026192fe.jpg

i think that's not a new visual..
i'v already post it back in august..

deezet34 said:
i found this in another forum

is that anime related?
can anyone translate what the text says?
:3
Oct 19, 2013 6:25 PM

Sep 2012
deezet34 said:
symbv said:

deezet34 said:

is that anime related?
can anyone translate what the text says?
:3
I translated it originally :)

And the date on both (the same) pictures is 2013 6, June!
Oct 20, 2013 3:16 AM

Sep 2012
deezet34 said:
symbv said:

deezet34 said:

Well, at least I can console myself that the pic I found is slightly larger lol.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 20, 2013 10:49 AM

Nov 2010
Can't wait. this is going to be good.
Oct 20, 2013 12:05 PM

Nov 2012
I hope it's not something like 4 eps long. I have high expectations for this...
Oct 30, 2013 12:21 AM

Sep 2012
Additional cast announced and in summary:

(from left to right in http://blog-imgs-61.fc2.com/y/a/r/yaraon/HQVFALKGIV_20131030145325d3a.jpg )

Takayama Haruka: Tomatsu Haruka
Sonoda Yuu: Iguchi Yuka
Noda Kotone: Aisaka Yuuka
Minami Shizuku: Igarashi Hiromi
Ikeno Kaede: Fuchigami Mai
Iizuka Yuzu: Toda Megumi
Sonoda Mizuki: ????

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 30, 2013 1:08 AM

Jun 2012
symbv said:
Additional cast announced and in summary:

(from left to right in http://blog-imgs-61.fc2.com/y/a/r/yaraon/HQVFALKGIV_20131030145325d3a.jpg )

Takayama Haruka: Tomatsu Haruka
Sonoda Yuu: Iguchi Yuka
Noda Kotone: Aisaka Yuuka
Minami Shizuku: Igarashi Hiromi
Ikeno Kaede: Fuchigami Mai
Iizuka Yuzu: Toda Megumi
Sonoda Mizuki: ????

What's kind of interesting is that Haruka and Yuka worked on the same show (To Love-Ru Darkness) and they were in a few scenes together but I'm not sure if Mea ever talked to Lala or if Lala ever talked to Mea.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Oct 30, 2013 9:50 AM

Aug 2013
Tomatsu Haruka and Iguchi Yuka making kissing sounds? ehemm...*cough* *dies*

January can't come soon enough.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Oct 30, 2013 4:10 PM

May 2013
I hope Iguchi Yuka doesn't use her Index voice.
Oct 30, 2013 4:44 PM

Nov 2008
Mizusi said:
I hope Iguchi Yuka doesn't use her Index voice.

That would be hilarious to hear in this kind of anime.

Oct 31, 2013 7:27 AM

May 2013
Hoppy said:
That would be hilarious to hear in this kind of anime.

I wouldn't be able to not picture Index making out with someone else. It'd be creepy considering I like to think Index is more of an asexual than anything else, since she couldn't even have decent conversations or normal interactions with Touma.
Nov 1, 2013 3:01 AM

Mar 2013
Not a Yuri fan myself, but can never resist two cuties doing their thing. ;)
Nov 6, 2013 4:31 AM

Sep 2012
Sakura Trick manga tankobon volume 3 is so good! Got mine finally from HMV in my package on Monday and just finished it this morning. OMG, if they don't animate to the end of volume 3 page 92 (where the main story part ends) then I will be disappointed. We must, Must, MUST see that animated! OMG, so happy!

They can do the summer vacation side story chapter as the OVA, that would make me happy as well but they must complete all three volumes in the main broadcast, they must!!!
Nov 10, 2013 11:12 AM
Jul 2013
Saw this on next season's chart, SO HYPED! GAAAH!
Nov 10, 2013 12:44 PM

Aug 2008
I'm so excited for this. The manga is great so far :)
Nov 10, 2013 1:36 PM

Aug 2011
I just hope it doesn't turn out like Aiura, with two minute episodes (excluding OP/ED).

But even if it does, as long as I get to see some yuri, I'm perfectly fine with that. xD

Nov 10, 2013 3:39 PM

Jan 2013
Once again more stupid shit gets animated while something like Dorohedoro won't ever see the light of day. Fuck this industry.
Dubs>subs.
Breaking Bad>Anime
Comic books>manga
99% of Anime is Garbage
Nov 10, 2013 3:47 PM

Aug 2011
MajinSaga said:
Once again more stupid shit gets animated while something like Dorohedoro won't ever see the light of day. Fuck this industry.

Yeah, fuck it for not giving you what you want.

I understand your frustration but there is no point in venting it. There are so many things I'd like to see animated that will probably never see the light of day. But you should at least attempt to try what you're given.
Nov 10, 2013 4:09 PM

May 2013
MajinSaga said:

Let me translate what you just said:
BAWWW WHY DON'T THEY ANIMATE MORE SHITTY EDGY CARTOONS FOR MATURE PPL SUCH AS MYSELF, BAWW I MISS THE 90s WHERE MY CHINESE CARTOONS WERE MUCH BETTER, BAWWW FUCK MOESHIT ONLY SHOUNEN/SEINEN ARE DEEP FOR EDUCATED PEOPLE AS MYSELF

There. But hush hush my child, there is no need to be mad over anime. Anime industry isn't going to change because of you, it's a good fact of life.
Nov 10, 2013 5:13 PM
Sep 2012
Yuri <3

i'm hoping this anime will be in 24 episodes.... :3
Nov 10, 2013 7:58 PM

Nov 2013
I'm not a big big fan of Yuri mana/anime, but if the storyline is pretty good, then I think I'll give this a shot. I'm kind of anticipating the anime adaptation!
今日の朝食はどうだった?
超ショック!!
Nov 10, 2013 8:07 PM

Feb 2012
MajinSaga said:
Nov 11, 2013 12:13 AM

Sep 2012
Habagat said:
Yuri <3

i'm hoping this anime will be in 24 episodes.... :3
three volumes of 4-koma, one cour should suffice.
Nov 15, 2013 12:07 AM

Sep 2012
Key visual

http://blog-imgs-57.fc2.com/y/a/r/yaraon/3WGUxwdlOH.jpg

Nov 15, 2013 12:42 AM

Oct 2007
Pretty, healthy designs, I'm excited!
Nov 15, 2013 12:51 AM

Mar 2013
Additional Cast:

Sonoda Mitsuki: Fujita Saki
Otokawa Sumi: Asakura Momo
Sakai Rina: Endo Yurika

http://i.imgur.com/E9q0X9Wl.jpg
Nov 19, 2013 3:52 PM

May 2013
Thank god teh rie isn't in this.
Nov 19, 2013 6:33 PM

Sep 2012
^ What made you think Rie is likely to be in this?

Nov 20, 2013 12:04 AM

Mar 2013
MajinSaga said:

Dubs>Subs in your sig
Breaking Bad> anime also in your sig

It's time to stop pretending you have good taste.
Nov 20, 2013 5:09 PM

May 2012
Too bad it's DEEN. :\\\

[color=#f3e7dd]join the quietly discursive at quiet discourse
Nov 21, 2013 6:52 PM
Mar 2013
I don't know the reason, but I'm extremely hyped for this.
Nov 21, 2013 6:53 PM

May 2013
symbv said:

Recently had to listen to her freaking horrible voice in Kanamemo (which wasn't a good show either but anyway) and I always hope she doesn't get roles in things I like.

twerk_it said:
Too bad it's DEEN. :

Why?
Nov 21, 2013 8:07 PM

Sep 2012
Mizusi said:
symbv said:

Recently had to listen to her freaking horrible voice in Kanamemo (which wasn't a good show either but anyway) and I always hope she doesn't get roles in things I like.
But Kanamemo was years ago, right? Her recent roles like the one in Doki Doki PreCure uses an entirely different voice. She gave those voice performance in Kanamemo only because it was the voice required for the show (which is decided by the sound director).

Nov 21, 2013 8:31 PM

May 2013
symbv said:
But Kanamemo was years ago, right? Her recent roles like the one in Doki Doki PreCure uses an entirely different voice. She gave those voice performance in Kanamemo only because it was the voice required for the show (which is decided by the sound director).

I've never watched any of the Precure series. I'm currently watching Kyousogiga (which I even have in my favorites) and it's such a shame Koto is voiced by her, she does try to make a sligthly different voice but she's not very good at it.
Nov 21, 2013 8:38 PM

Sep 2012
Mizusi said:
I've never watched any of the Precure series. I'm currently watching Kyousogiga (which I even have in my favorites) and it's such a shame Koto is voiced by her, she does try to make a sligthly different voice but she's not very good at it.
If anything I consider Kugyu to have one of the widest range of voices and the real shame is how people only remember her tsundere loli voice from shows like Shana and Zero no Tsukaima, but I'd agree that different people have different taste. I am not a fan of her voice, but I will recognize her versatility and skills.

Nov 21, 2013 9:02 PM

May 2013
Well, anyway.

There are rumors going on that they'll cut plenty of the kisses because of the station where this will air (TBS if I'm not wrong), do you think this will actually happen?
Nov 21, 2013 9:24 PM

Sep 2012
Mizusi said:
There are rumors going on that they'll cut plenty of the kisses because of the station where this will air (TBS if I'm not wrong), do you think this will actually happen?
Wonder where did you hear the rumor? Because I have not seen any of such rumors in Japanese forums I read. There are fans who speculate or guess by themselves, but I won't call them rumors - those are just personal guesses.

Nov 21, 2013 9:38 PM

May 2013
symbv said:
Wonder where did you hear the rumor? Because I have not seen any of such rumors in Japanese forums I read. There are fans who speculate or guess by themselves, but I won't call them rumors - those are just personal guesses.

In three different forums by now, but like I said, I don't even know if they're true. I can't read Japanese either, but I hope they'll adapt it closely to its content.
Nov 21, 2013 9:52 PM

Sep 2012
Mizusi said:
In three different forums by now, but like I said, I don't even know if they're true. I can't read Japanese either, but I hope they'll adapt it closely to its content.
If those are Japanese forums, mind giving me the links so that I can have a look?

Nov 21, 2013 10:41 PM

Sep 2012
Mizusi said:
symbv said:
Mizusi said:
If those are Japanese forums, mind giving me the links so that I can have a look?

I just said I don't understand Japanese, therefore I don't know what the nips expect of Sakura Trick nor do I go to their forums, but I appreciate your offer regardless
OK, I thought when you said "in three different forums" I thought you meant to say they were the sources and you were not sure if they are true or not because you could not read Japanese, which is why I offered to translate the information there.

Nov 22, 2013 1:34 AM

Mar 2013
I would be surprised if they really cut kisses from this series. If you've read the manga, then you'll know that the kisses are quite literally the central plot point of Sakura Trick. There is no show without them, and they shouldn't have picked it up in the first place if they don't want to show girl x girl kisses on their station.

It's not like there's absolutely no chance of there being no kissing mind you. They might just have chosen sakura trick for the character designs to come up with their own typical sol, but that would be a frankly awful business decision no matter how much I do like the designs. I fully expect there to be kissing in this show.
Nov 22, 2013 2:01 AM

Mar 2013
imbs said:
I would be surprised if they really cut kisses from this series. If you've read the manga, then you'll know that the kisses are quite literally the central plot point of Sakura Trick. There is no show without them, and they shouldn't have picked it up in the first place if they don't want to show girl x girl kisses on their station.

It's not like there's absolutely no chance of there being no kissing mind you. They might just have chosen sakura trick for the character designs to come up with their own typical sol, but that would be a frankly awful business decision no matter how much I do like the designs. I fully expect there to be kissing in this show.

i don't think so,, IMO the comedy is hilarious in this one and i love it so much,, so even if they cut the kissing scene i don't think it'll make it worse,, although, yes, there will be a lot of mad yuri fag..
and in the first place, i don't think they'll cut the kissing scene, judging from the visuals they showed..
Nov 22, 2013 3:10 AM

Mar 2013
Broadcasting Information..

【放送開始日のお知らせ】「桜Trick」の放送開始日が一部確定しました。
TBSにて1月9日(木)深夜1:58~放送予定
MBS・CBCにて1月放送予定
BS-TBSにて1月18 日(土)深夜1:30~放送予定
CS-TBSチャンネル1での放送も決まっています。

https://twitter.com/sakuratrick_pr
Nov 22, 2013 5:47 AM

Sep 2012
I agree with imbs that kisses are the main appeal of the manga and it is omnipresent in the manga too. It is also what most people know and remember the manga for. And it is also what people talk about after the anime is announced. As much as I think the comedy is great I would say if the kisses are gone in the anime, the backlash from fans and feelings of unfilled expectation from others may get too much for the anime to have a chance to succeed.

Nov 22, 2013 5:51 AM

Nov 2011
Mizusi said:
Well, anyway.

Just a bunch of morons/trolls trying to spread mis-information. Ignore them.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Nov 22, 2013 5:59 AM

Oct 2007
Mizusi said:
She sounds nothing like the usual tsundeRies (well, she isn't tsundere after all). Koto is the best Rie, closely followed by Alan Naismith.

deezet34 said:
Broadcasting Information..
I saw 18th first and got scared it might be just 10 episodes or something. Thankfully first day is 9th so it will be standard 12. Gaah, can't wait!

Nov 27, 2013 3:58 AM
Jul 2018
Well looks like this is going to be my first yuri show i will see, soo... im not sure how I will enjoy this but eh, anything is worth a try.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Light Novel 'Odayaka Kizoku no Kyuuka no Susume.' Gets TV Anime

DatRandomDude - Oct 9

3 by assignmenthelpnz »»
49 minutes ago

» Light Novel 'Kanpekisugite Kawaige ga Nai to Konyaku Haki sareta Seijo wa Ringoku ni Urareru' Gets TV Anime in 2025

Vindstot - Yesterday

2 by Lumenesca »»
2 hours ago

» Webtoon 'The Beginning After The End' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - Oct 19

31 by -Noir-- »»
4 hours ago

» 'Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu' Announces Movie Adaptation

Vindstot - Sep 29

20 by middle_pickup »»
5 hours ago

» Light Novel 'Blade & Bastard' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

9 by Rimuru0001 »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.