Forum Settings
Forums

Strongest Anime Character , what makes them the strongest?

New
Pages (19) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »
May 15, 2013 5:40 PM

Apr 2013
Accelerator from toaru majutsu no index is pretty haxxed, he could probably beat mostly everybody. If not then Light with his death note and the shinigami eyes.
May 15, 2013 5:47 PM

Apr 2012
raisingfalcon said:
Accelerator from toaru majutsu no index is pretty haxxed, he could probably beat mostly everybody. If not then Light with his death note and the shinigami eyes.

He is pretty strong, but he is not even the strongest in Toaru; and still far from Saint Seiya levels ect. The DN can only kill humans, and if the human is stronger than the shinigami it probably would have no effect.
May 15, 2013 5:54 PM

May 2012
lupadim said:
I went to check death note rules, and the rules say that "Any human that has the name written at death note will die." so yes... Goku is invulnerable to Death Note. But well, Lelouch can easily tell him "Kill yourself".

Didn't Euphemia temporarily resist a Geass command and almost succeeded?

Goku is a 1,000,000,000...+ times stronger than a regular-powerless human, if she can resist it, a Geass is nothing to the likes of Goku.
raininglyMay 15, 2013 6:04 PM
May 15, 2013 6:00 PM

Sep 2012
raisingfalcon said:

Light would get killed before having the time to write the name of his opponent by way too many opponents. He's not even worth mentioning.
May 15, 2013 6:39 PM
May 2013
TheGreat1s said:
Okay, so apart from all these Gods, and universe-controllers Madoka-Haruhi crap, who can beat Goku one on one?
I'm not saying no one can.

If the Galick Gun which is not even above 50k can destroy the earth, just imagine what Goku can do by the end of dbz, their power levels are in the Billions.

Master Roshi vaporized the Moon with a PL of 139. The Earth is approximately 3.6 times bigger than the Moon, so 139 X 3.6 = 500.4 - PL required to blow up the Earth.
May 15, 2013 7:39 PM

Dec 2012
AbyssBreak said:
Master Roshi vaporized the Moon with a PL of 139. The Earth is approximately 3.6 times bigger than the Moon, so 139 X 3.6 = 500.4 - PL required to blow up the Earth.

Oooh. Son droppin science in this mafuka. DBZ characters are so overpowered. By the end of the series it was like disgaea on steroids where everyone was just like LOOK HOW HIGH MY STATS ARE ISN'T THAT COOOOL.
I am important. I have a girlfriend. Check out my podcast
May 15, 2013 7:45 PM

Feb 2012
3nvy said:
AbyssBreak said:

Oooh. Son droppin science in this mafuka. DBZ characters are so overpowered. By the end of the series it was like disgaea on steroids where everyone was just like LOOK HOW HIGH MY STATS ARE ISN'T THAT COOOOL.
Quit arguing about DBZ it's just pathetic at this point. The show itself is too inconsistent to go by anyway. They say one thing and then do another. By the end they should have been able to blow up a planet by sneezing yet Vedeta kamikazis and only creates a small crater.
May 15, 2013 7:57 PM

Apr 2013
Mike_the_Great said:
raisingfalcon said:

He is pretty strong, but he is not even the strongest in Toaru; and still far from Saint Seiya levels ect. The DN can only kill humans, and if the human is stronger than the shinigami it probably would have no effect.

cant really say as ive never seen saint seiya but i agree on the accelerator part. I would say kakine(dark matter reincarnation) is stronger and even more difficult to kill.

Also what about Freed from fairy tail. His rune magic with preparation time can practicably solo anyone. Not the strongest but surely a foe to fear if given time.
May 15, 2013 7:59 PM

Sep 2012
May 15, 2013 8:14 PM
May 2013
Red_Keys said:

May 15, 2013 8:21 PM

Nov 2011
AbyssBreak said:
TheGreat1s said:
Okay, so apart from all these Gods, and universe-controllers Madoka-Haruhi crap, who can beat Goku one on one?

If the Galick Gun which is not even above 50k can destroy the earth, just imagine what Goku can do by the end of dbz, their power levels are in the Billions.

Doesnt work that way dumbass. And people dont planetary bodies by the size, they do it by mass. And the Earth's mass is 81 times that of the Moon. So that means 139 X 81=11259 PL. And even then PLs are inconsistent bullshit. Damn DBZ fanboys changing facts to fit their sick needs.

TheGreat1s said:

Power levels are bullshit and not feats. In all their powerlevels no one has destroyed anything more than a planet on screen.
Z from Tenchi Muyo, Nono from Diebuster, Seiya, Gold Saints, Olympians from Saint Seiya, The Anti Spiral and TTGL, Dark Schinieder, Satan, Uriel, etc from Bastard!, Nodos from Heroic Age, Ruby Eye Shabranigdu, Darkstar, Hellmaster Phibrizzo, Chaos Dragon Gaav from Slayers, Battler, Lambadelta, Bernkastel, etc from Umineko, etc would all defeat Goku.
dankickyouMay 15, 2013 8:27 PM
The Art of Eight
May 15, 2013 8:35 PM

Dec 2012
You can't really compare characters from completely different universes. Especially when almost all shonen anime are inconsistent, contradict themselves, and break their own rules.
May 15, 2013 8:37 PM

Feb 2012
3nvy said:
You can't really compare characters from completely different universes. Especially when almost all shonen anime are inconsistent, contradict themselves, and break their own rules.
/thread

And no Dan, feats are not an accurate form of comparison.
May 15, 2013 8:41 PM

Nov 2011
Slyr3do0n said:
3nvy said:
/thread

Yes they are. Proper feats to define character's destructive capability, durability, speed, reaction, hax, etc is the best way for comparison unless you're arguing with a wanker like 9988 who uses his own fanfiction in place of canon. For example, Thor and Pikachu can both use Lightning but Thor's Lightning can destroy planets while Pikachu's lightning can destroy buildings. By feats we conclude that Thor's lightning in more powerful than Pikachu's. Simple really.
The Art of Eight
May 15, 2013 9:29 PM

Jan 2011
Mike_the_Great said:
TheGreat1s said:

this guy, with ease.

Leo Regulus recreated the Big Bang by himself an later launched the 12 Gold Saints attacks making the strongest Gold Saint, he could obliterate DBZ verse alone even though he isnt the strongest character from Saint Seiya
May 15, 2013 9:37 PM
May 2013
dankickyou said:
Slyr3do0n said:
3nvy said:
/thread

Yes they are. Proper feats to define character's destructive capability, durability, speed, reaction, hax, etc is the best way for comparison unless you're arguing with a wanker like 9988 who uses his own fanfiction in place of canon. For example, Thor and Pikachu can both use Lightning but Thor's Lightning can destroy planets while Pikachu's lightning can destroy buildings. By feats we conclude that Thor's lightning in more powerful than Pikachu's. Simple really.

Feats are accurate, but they're not the only way to determine a character's speed, strength, durability, etc. Feats are flawed if it goes against 'logic'.
May 15, 2013 9:57 PM

May 2012
AbyssBreak said:
dankickyou said:
Slyr3do0n said:
3nvy said:
/thread

Feats are accurate, but they're not the only way to determine a character's speed, strength, durability, etc. Feats are flawed if it goes against 'logic'.

Correct AbyssBreak. I would go as far as say feats only give moderate insight on what characters can do or not, judging based only on them is totally flawed as we know characters are capable of doing far more than they actually show on screen.

That characters dont use the full extend of their powers to cause mindless destruction its meaningless to argue that: oh but I dont see it on screen, LIE LIE LIE.

The feats says everything logic is indeed as simple of that of a kid would only be capable of understanding and accepting.

By this flawed simply logic dankickyou claim that Gold Saint would rape Goku are totally blatant lies, since in SS the most destrction and actual feats we see are destroying temples, we dont see any saints bronze, gold, silver or Gods that on strength alone do any destruction themselves other than Gods using natural disasters, other feats merely include reversing a waterfall, creating big craters, partially destroying and iceberg.

In the SS manga is clearly stated that the power of Gods, divine power, is comparable to that of natural catastrophes only. God Hades biggest feat is aligning the planets for the great eclipse. As great gold Saint we only see Saga busting an island.

But I doubt he even knows SS, jus as his ignorance of the DB universe.
9988May 15, 2013 10:42 PM
May 15, 2013 10:06 PM

Nov 2011
9988 said:

Correct AbyssBreak. I would go as far as say feats only give moderate insight on what characters can do or not, judging based only on them is totally flawed as we know characters are capable of doing far more than they actually show on screen.

That characters dont use the full extend of their powers to cause mindless destruction its meaningless to argue that: oh but I dont see it on screen, LIE LIE LIE.

The feats says everything logic is indeed as simple of that of a kid would only be capable of understanding and accepting.

Your fanfiction isnt canon bob, no matter how much you wish it, no matter how many nights you stay up praying, no matter how much reasoning you struggle to give. Fan fiction=/=Canon

Feats and logical conclusion and scaling from such feats are the best evidence. Not meaningless conjecture. Or else using the arguments DBZ fanboys give, I can make Pikachu a life wiper. Observe the bullshit. In the 2nd Pokemon movie, the three legendary bird Pokemon would destroy the World if they are out of balance. That means each one can destroy 1/3 of the world. During the sled chase scene. Pikachu's lightning was able to stalemate Zapdos lightning. That means Pikachu can destroy 1/3 of the world. The ability to destroy 1/3 of the world is more enough to destroy the surface of Earth. That means Pikachu is a Life Wiper.
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE!!!
dankickyouMay 15, 2013 10:14 PM
The Art of Eight
May 15, 2013 10:13 PM

May 2012
dankickyou said:
9988 said:

Your fanfiction inst cannot bob, no matter how much you wish it, no matter how many nights you stay up praying, no matter how much reasoning you struggle to give. Fan fiction=/=Canon

And yor calims only show ignorance on some of the series you reference. Go look up the manga that debunk your imaginary stats that DB characters cannot move at the speed of light and beyond, you can use the universe physics as flawed and contradictory as sometimes they are or even real world physics if you still dont believe it, the result is the same.

You want canon, the chekck DB manga, Goku achieved light speed as a kid.

You want more cannon? The wait to see Battle of Gods in which Goku surpassed SSJ3, even when the transformation was temporal, he achieved same power level as mere SSJ, this even before the full 10 years skip, we can only wonder how more powerful he got at the last tournament he fight buu reincarnation.

So I dont even need to call on non-cannon SSJ4. SSG level does it, which is canon, which is why I did not want to call SSJ4 at all, and insisted that SSJ3 would do and even then to wait for Battle of Gods more more "insight".
9988May 15, 2013 11:09 PM
May 15, 2013 10:16 PM

Nov 2011
9988 said:
dankickyou said:
9988 said:

Your fanfiction inst cannot bob, no matter how much you wish it, no matter how many nights you stay up praying, no matter how much reasoning you struggle to give. Fan fiction=/=Canon

Are you are even ignorant on claims. Go look up the manga that debunk your imaginary stats that DB characters cannot move at the speed of light and beyond, you can use the universe physics as flawed and contradictory as sometimes they are or even real world physics if you still dont belive it, the result is the same.

You want cannon, the chekck DB manga Goku achived light speed as a kid.

LOL no he didnt. I read the manga. Goku is mach 1500+ at best.
The Art of Eight
May 15, 2013 10:17 PM

Dec 2012
"CANNON" AND "CANON" ARE NOT THE SAME WORD GODDAMMIT. Now then, y'all're just proving my point. If dbz takes place in some weird alternate universe where people can go the speed of light and beyond, their physics is completely different. You just can't compare the two. Now, can a mod close this pointless thread?
May 15, 2013 10:20 PM

Nov 2011
3nvy said:
"CANNON" AND "CANON" ARE NOT THE SAME WORD GODDAMMIT. Now then, y'all're just proving my point. If dbz takes place in some weird alternate universe where people can go the speed of light and beyond, their physics is completely different. You just can't compare the two. Now, can a mod close this pointless thread?

GTFO.
Z=Faster than Light
Gold Saints=Faster than Light
Superman=Faster than Light
Goku=Not
The Art of Eight
May 15, 2013 10:38 PM

Apr 2013
This one's stronger. On one chapter he died but he revived himself by beating up the guardian of hell and he can even crush the sun with his fist.

Btw I think this thread is stupid. The title alone attracts many arguments that wouldnt be accepted because the other party will not accept the other's argument.
May 15, 2013 10:51 PM

May 2012
silversaint said:
Mike_the_Great said:
TheGreat1s said:

this guy, with ease.

Leo Regulus recreated the Big Bang by himself an later launched the 12 Gold Saints attacks making the strongest Gold Saint, he could obliterate DBZ verse alone even though he isnt the strongest character from Saint Seiya

Mm, as much as I love Saint Seiya too, theres too much hyperbole, take for example Athenas Exclamation being a big bang, the feat it performs does not scream bing bang level at all.

Also take for example the Camus ice Freezing Coffin for Hyouga, even the 12 gold saints together would not break the ice and of yes it did with the help of a couple bronze saints and one of Libra´s weapon.

Or the exaggerated claims that they perform billions of punches per second, in SS case its more hyperbole and figure of speech that actual real raw power level.

Yet, I think they would give a fight to Saiyans, granted that they are gols saint or above but not win. Best chaces are Brionze saint in myth clothes, I still think a powerful Saiyna enebry blast or even punch could heavily damange their cloth or even breake it, it would be over faster then, that the thing about depending on external power, in this case cloths, rather that actual super human power.

The ring is open, WHO can really fight Goku, a real fight of power and win? NO gimmicks?

Haxxcelerator is interesting but still haxes lol, even with Accelerator vectors and shields...mmm, Goku or other Saiyans have too much raw power, how strong can a mere huma vectors and shield and mind rape do againt a real super human?

Accelerator vs Goku has been debated before and more often that note people declare no planet busting allowed, inevitably because Goku then could easily kill Accelerator, yet his vectors and shields could give a fight...or not, more ofteh than not Accelerators intelligence, a genius is stated, above Goku´s stupidity, yet Acceleratos intelligence is different than Gokus genius as a fighter, and even then I re,meber in the DBZ universe and how the androids were thought invincible because they could absorb any energy, only to have Vegeta burst massive energy, more than androids could withstand and easily kill them. So how much can amere human will all esper power or not, shields and vectors when everything is take into account and 0 handicaps?
9988May 15, 2013 11:07 PM
May 15, 2013 11:08 PM

Nov 2011
9988 said:

Mm, as much as I love Saint Seiya too, theres too much hyperbole, take for example Athenas Exclamation being a big bang, the feat it performs does not scream bing bang level at all.

Also take for example the Camus ice Freezing Coffin for Hyouga, even the 12 gold saints together would not break the ice and of yes it did with the help of a couple bronze saints and one of Libra´s weapon.

Or the exaggerated claims that they perform billions of punches per second, in SS case its more hyperbole and figure of speech that actual real raw power level.

Yet, I think they would give a fight to Saiyans, granted that they are gols saint or above but not win. Best chaces are Brionze saint in myth clothes, I still think a powerful Saiyna enebry blast or even punch could heavily damange their cloth or even breake it, it would be over faster then, that the thing about depending on external power, in this case cloths, rather that actual super human power.

AHAHAHAHAHA! Someone wanking DBZ, the KING of hyperbole and unfounded statement is chiding the use of hyperbole. Oh my Lawd!

In other news, The Choushin destroys the entire DBZ Universe in a microsecond.

The Art of Eight
May 15, 2013 11:15 PM

May 2012
@ dankickyou

No, in DBZ the ridiculous exaggerations are real. In SS the hyperbole remains in words more than anything else.

If you read the manga, doubt it, then you lack reading comprehesion, again, if you are lazya and want prhahical evidence, refer to the link someone provided in the superman vs goku link, you have pretty nice number and manga evidence.

I still stand by what I said, seeing as how you are incapable of giving any minimum arguments, other than claims pulled out of nowhere, most likely you dont even know the series you are talking about, as evidenced with oyur feats means everything and referencing SS without knowing we dont see any big "feats" there but bitching about Goku not destroying the Galaxy or Universe for the hell of it on screen.
May 15, 2013 11:17 PM

Nov 2011
9988 said:
@ dankickyou

No, in DBZ the re¿ridiculous exaggerations are real. In SS the hyperbole reamains in words more.

If you read the manga, doubt it, then you lack reading comprehesion, again, if you are lazya and want prhahical evidence, refer to the link someone provided in the superman vs goku link, you have pretty nice number and manga evidence.

Nope. stop cherry-picking. DBZ statements and hyperbole are unfounded without feats or reasonable scaling and logic using feats. Even if you wank DBZ to the maximum the Choushin still destroys the DBZ universe in a microsecond or turn everyone into sheep.
dankickyouMay 16, 2013 12:13 AM
The Art of Eight
May 15, 2013 11:25 PM

Jan 2011
ok lets say that Goku somehow becomes able to destroy a universe at full power like Super Saiyan God or something (i havent seen the movie yet)... that still wouldnt be enough to even compare to the Chousin

the universe

the multiverse (made of many universes/everything)

the Chousin watching over the multiverse

how could Goku beat those guys?
May 16, 2013 12:00 AM

May 2012
@ silversaint

Sure, let have them take on Guku head on, we will see whos is strongest then, granted that they are not cowards and pull their god like power and vanish the universe, just as Goku does not bust a planet or galazy to beat and enemy, theres something called pride you know.

This is precisely why the Seiya you and me love has earned the god slayer status, those gods that could pulverize him with his fingers have so much pride that they are overconfident or have too much pride that decide to take him head don, only to realize on strength, no gimmicks pulled, Seiya is always stronger.

That also the reason so many powerful enemies let their the heroes gain strength, they want to test their own, what fun is it kill them effortlessly? None. Exactly like one of you favorite character, Lost Canvas ALONE-HADES.

Thats why I keep asking what should we consider by strongest?

I already said by strongest does not mean he cannot die or be killed by some attack or be pawned by Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent beings, this does not change that I consider him the strongest anime character, because his power is his own, he does not depend on external power (i.e cloths) to enhance his own and he is no god, no superior being that merely has the power to vanish a galazy or universe with mere will of the move of the fingers.

Again I ask, can the strongest necessarily means he cannot be killed by an attack if take head on or anything, i.e being immortal (I then argue some immortal being are not the strongest by any long shot) or the strongest means he should be able to vanish the galaxy/universe like a god, an not any god, one capoable of vanishing the galaxy/universe on will effortlessly, just because he/she/them have the power? In DBZ gods have no such power but some can do massive damage on strength thou.

So then who is the strongest, xxx omnipotent-god like being capable of vanishing an entire universe vs xxxx omnipotent-god like being capable of vanishing the entire universe as well?

For me the strongest means that he/she should be fight anyone with his own strength and and if capable of destroying the planet/galaxy/universe to do it on his oen strength as well and no gimmicks like omnipotent beings for example or killing by mind controlling or gimmick like that, Goku could be killed by a character with such mind rape abilities and still would not means he is not the strongest, Ginyu vs Goku comes to mind.
9988May 16, 2013 12:33 AM
May 16, 2013 12:11 AM

Nov 2011
9988 said:
@ silversaint

Thats why I keep asking what should we consider by strongest?

I already said by strongest does not mean he cannot die or be killed by some attack or be pawned by Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent beings, this does not change that I consider him the strongest anime character, because his power is his own, he does not depend on external power (i.e cloths) to enhance his own and he is no god, no superior being that in merely has the power to vanish a galazy or universe with mere will of the move of the fingers.

LOL no. his power comes from his Saiyan biology as much as his training. If he was human he would be no where as powerful. Thats why I say DBZ fanbois cherry-pick the most. They always say its legit ONLY when it happens in DBZ. If any other character is more powerful they come up with bullshit like herp derp its not his own power derp. Everything they do is to make DBZ sound better cause they cannot except the simple fact there are many more powerful characters out there.
The Art of Eight
May 16, 2013 12:15 AM

May 2012
@dan

You're too cool to be arguing over this little shit. Come on, man.
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
May 16, 2013 12:18 AM

Nov 2011
Tommk said:
@dan

NEVER! I'm sticking to my guns!
D:
D:
D:
D:
The Art of Eight
May 16, 2013 4:14 AM

Nov 2010
Hyack said:
No need explanation.

This. no need to add anything else.
May 16, 2013 4:17 AM

Aug 2011
magikarp obviously.

anyone from dragonball really. depends on how moody they are
May 16, 2013 4:28 AM

May 2012
hgeronimo said:
Hyack said:
No need explanation.

This. no need to add anything else.

Inferno cop strikes back
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
May 16, 2013 4:28 AM

May 2012
dankickyou said:
Tommk said:
@dan

NEVER! I'm sticking to my guns!
D:
D:
D:
D:

Its k, dan. Its k
May 16, 2013 11:52 AM

Apr 2012
9988 said:

Haxxcelerator is interesting but still haxes lol, even with Accelerator vectors and shields...mmm, Goku or other Saiyans have too much raw power, how strong can a mere huma vectors and shield and mind rape do againt a real super human?

Accelerator vs Goku has been debated before and more often that note people declare no planet busting allowed, inevitably because Goku then could easily kill Accelerator, yet his vectors and shields could give a fight...or not, more ofteh than not Accelerators intelligence, a genius is stated, above Goku´s stupidity, yet Acceleratos intelligence is different than Gokus genius as a fighter, and even then I re,meber in the DBZ universe and how the androids were thought invincible because they could absorb any energy, only to have Vegeta burst massive energy, more than androids could withstand and easily kill them. So how much can amere human will all esper power or not, shields and vectors when everything is take into account and 0 handicaps?

Accelerator is not that much of a hax, if he is then being a saiyan is hax as well.

Lets see what base Accelerator could do to Goku if his redirection would work on a saiyan hit. If Goku would hit him and the redirection would work, Accelerator would have time to rip his skin off and reverse blood flow, killing Goku in no time. If redirection didn't would, then yes of course it's over for Accelerator, no question. But Luckily there is Dark wing Accelerator, who can control vectors without the need to actually touch them. Therefore he could, once again, reverse Goku's blood flow, stop his heart from beating and many other necessary body function from working with no effort at all, that could be an easy way to deal with him. Also, still with Dark wing, his wings disintegrate matter on contact; so if he shielded himself with the wings and if Goku charged on Accelerator at the speed of light and tried to physically hit him, it would be over.

It should be noted that Dark Wing is not Accelerator's strongest form. So Accelerator does have the possibility of dealing with Goku.
May 16, 2013 2:14 PM

May 2012
@ Mike_the_Great

Like mentioned before, Haxxcelerator abilities are an interesting match or Goku, everything you mentin comes up all around the net about Accelerator vs Goku, stopping his heart and mind raping him make it not the strongest yet, he would simply pown hima and win cowardly without a fight.

I already posted this logic does not make anyone the strongest, anime time and time again show us why.

Yet it is often forgotten that haxxccelerator (lets face he is really a haxx) is only human and the full extend of his abilities also go as far as his human nature allow him.

This is clearly shown in Toaru universe, while not in his strongest form why does Haxxccelerator accepted defeat against Touma and consider him the perfect Hero? Touma is clearly "weak" yet he also has his imagine-breaker, Accelerator shock to see his is still human after all, weak, that a mere punch by Touma defeated him, he is but a human and weak without huis abilities, Touma while in the toaru verse is quickly assumed stronger and many want to go after him but likewise he can also be easily defeated if he does not time his imagine breaker right...so in short, toaru characters are very vulnerable, and wost, matched against fellow normal humans...their abilities work in a universe where you have merely humans with special abilities and magic, one error ad as the humans they are can easily die.

Even with all accelerator formidable powers for his universe how will he do against real super-humans with real raw power? Accelerator greatest demonstration of his defense abilities is stopping an attack that could destroy a continent, in DBZ many characters, not mentioning saiyans, dont even need to lift a finger and have any defense at all.

What bases do we have to more or less measure Accelerator abilities, like his matter disintegration? Not much, only that they are effective against real humans and attacks by human technologies, what is that compared to being able to open rips through dimensions by shouting or mere ki, Cell alone on ki alone could destroy the galaxy, how can that measure against accelerator with his human body vs abilities disparity work?

Lets look at DBZ universe, androids with infinite energy and absorbing abilities were supposedly invincible only to have Vegeta and Piccolo use more power that they themselves can withstand. How much can accelerator withstand massiv raw power with all his defensive abilities? He is not infallible as shown by Touma and I believe powerful enough attacks can handle and easily bypass any oh his defenses as amazing as they sound in the Toaru universe.

The only real advantage is what you say, some mind raping or body hacking a la Ginyu in the DBZ universe, and by no means that makes him stronger in my book, if he pulled such cowardly abilities in a fight between real men it would means we won but cowardly and not by being strongest than....

This is the same logic that dominates anime and permit many heroes fight and win against even gods and omnipotent beings, those godly beings would hardly use their godly abilities to show they are stronger, by that word doing that is meaningless.

I will leave it at that, the issue I see here is that we have different concepts or perspectives of "strongest", for many of you strongest means unbeatable and that cannot die or haxxes that means someone can easily win with an ability (coward abilities only, those like mind control, body swapping, etc, exactly like Ginyu after being defeated head on, cowardly pulling of his body switching ability, this would apply for accelerator blood, mind, heart or whatever simialr hacks..) without lifting a finger or obliterate the universe effortlessly due to godly power... the raw form of strongest for me means fighting head on and being victorious and or have enough strength to destroy a planet, galaxy or whole universe.

So no I dont claim Goku cannot be killed or defeated, some ability like that of accelerator can do it maybe or maybe not, or some godly divine power could easily do it too.
9988May 16, 2013 2:43 PM
May 16, 2013 4:58 PM

Apr 2012
@9988

Just a question, if Accel's power are hax, how is being a Saiyan not? I mean, you are born with natural strength the ability to always become stronger. Even if Goku never trained, he could probably ejaculate strongly enough to kill all of Naruto verse continuing straight to Bleach. Accelerator's only advantage(hax) is being born with an overwhelming intellect which then allowed him to gain his(hax) power through the Power Curriculum Program and training afterwards; he didn't become a level 5 over night, unlike Goku who was a saiyan since birth. If Goku is able to destroy the universe it's also because of natural talent, not only because of hard work. I'm pretty sure if Goku used his "unfair" advantage of being a Saiyan in battle, it should be considered "cowardly".

About Touma being able to beat Accel with ease it's because, like you said, he has the imagine breaker(which can KO anyone it touches with supernatural powers) and he is the MC of Toaru, so of course anyone put against him will lose. Lets change a few roles in dragonball, if Vegeta was the MC do you think Goku would ever stand a chance against him? The answer is no, shonens mainly revolve around the MCs and their goal.

Unless you're not made from matter (everything is made of matter) matter disintegration will always work. There is nothing that proves DBZ is matter-less.

Once again Accel was only beaten by Touma because of the IB which negates all supernatural power (it should therefore work against Ki and all these DB attacks). All the other times he received hits is because techniques were use to fuck his calculations. There is no proof that he couldn't redirect most things thrown at him (like Goku being able to destroy the universe).

You are removing a lot of things that could make some character the strongest, if I said TTGL you would say "mecha, not raw power, cant apply " or something around the lines. When it comes to Saint Seiya you said it was some hyperbole's which have never been shown or proven, yet same goes for Goku destroying the universe. It seems a little like favoritism. But indeed, you are right that we have different perspectives of what strongest means, OP should have clarified in what sense he meant it.
May 16, 2013 7:08 PM

Dec 2012
Words simply cannot describe how disappointed I am in all of you.
May 16, 2013 8:35 PM

Nov 2011
9988 said:

The ring is open, WHO can really fight Goku, a real fight of power and win? NO gimmicks?

Z from Tenchi Muyo vs Goku. Whoot lets go! 9988. Lemme start. Goku turns to SSJ3 and uses kamehameha, Z laughs and kamehameha is immediately neutralized to 0 by LHW, Z flies at 1000x the speed of light and slashes Goku before the neurons in his brain can fire up the signals to react. Goku's very existence is removed from the Multiverse. THE END. HUEHUEHUE

@9988 "haxxes that means someone can easily win with an ability (coward abilities only, those like mind control, body swapping, etc, "

HERD DERP its only fair when DBZ uses it HERP DERP GOkU SO COOL fapfapfapfap HERP DERP
dankickyouMay 17, 2013 1:14 AM
The Art of Eight
May 16, 2013 9:43 PM

Nov 2012
3nvy said:
Why
May 16, 2013 9:54 PM

Dec 2012
Alexx_ said:
3nvy said:
Why

Internet argumentation about character strength are youtube-tier. I seriously got in this same goku vs superman (also naruto vs luffy) argument on youtube when I was 12.
May 16, 2013 10:17 PM

Nov 2011
9988 said:

LMAO

Multiple planets are destroyed

Saints traversing billions of galaxies in a short amount of time. A trillion times faster than Goku.

Absorbing a dimension made of countless stars

attacking billions of times a second on panel aka FEATS

HERP DERP. Ok now post DBZ feats.
Here is one.

9988 said:

You want canon, the chekck DB manga, Goku achieved light speed as a kid.

Goku achieved light speed? LMAO. Why didnt Goku cross the Snake way in a few seconds if he was FTL? In fact he got tired flying for a long time. "I used too much power in flight". Everyone can see through your lies. Goku is no where near light speed. It took him 2 days to cross 1 000 000 km.

Lets have Battler vs Goku next.

Time for some feats. 2 feats that are WAY beyond anything in DBZ

Durability

Destructive capability

dankickyouMay 17, 2013 2:08 AM
The Art of Eight
May 25, 2013 11:13 AM

Jan 2008
Madoka Kaname xD

Cause she's a freaking god. <3
May 25, 2013 11:37 AM
Jul 2018
The Lord of Nightmares
May 25, 2013 1:23 PM

Dec 2012
Oh my fucking god. This guy just typed up an 800 word wall of text about luffy vs naruto vs goku. Fuck....
May 25, 2013 1:45 PM

May 2013
Well, Touma from A Certain Magical Index can negate any and all supernatural powers, so he could beat most anime characters in a street fight. As for the ones versed in street fights such as Rock Lee from Naruto, he may possibly defeat even Lee if he were to train under many martial arts and work out, although the outcome would still not be definite to be honest :S
May 25, 2013 2:50 PM

Apr 2013
Pururin is the strongest of them all.
Pages (19) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Villains that actually make you angry ( 1 2 )

RobertBobert - 9 hours ago

50 by perseii »»
11 seconds ago

» An ending you liked but now you don't

internetguy214 - Aug 5

16 by trinitroglycerin »»
3 minutes ago

» Detective shows with good "detective-ing"

perseii - 4 minutes ago

0 by perseii »»
4 minutes ago

» Why is there a stigma against 3D mechas in anime ?

tchitchouan - Aug 1

39 by MFDOOMED »»
9 minutes ago

» Anime that carried by its animation

nirererin - 8 hours ago

33 by nirererin »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.