Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 27, 2012 10:12 PM

Jan 2011
As you all should know, BL Obsession is the largest BL club on MAL! Although we are mostly here to promote discussion between yaoi fans and we’re not really one of the cards clubs or anything, it’s still nice to be active and have some stuff going on, right? With that said, we are now looking for some new staff because the majority of our staff is MIA/on hiatus/inactive. =)

UPDATE on 2/6/13: Open to card makers again!

We are looking for people to help with...
- Newsletter/card delivery: <3 You need to be able to go on MAL pretty regularly, particularly the last few days of each month. =) The newsletter should be sent out preferably by the last day of each month.
- Card making[/b]: looking for a few people! (please clarify your Photoshop/GIMP experience and/or provide sample cards)
- Home page layout maker: If anyone is interested in helping us by making a new layout once in a while, that’d be awesome! Once a month would be great, but even if it’s once every few months, it’d still be lovely. ^^ (currently have 1 active, 1 semi-active layout maker)
-Recommendations: We have a recommendations thread... so if anyone has read a LOT of BL and remembers them pretty well, or is able to make rec's based on people's tastes... this would be really helpful!!! And honestly, even if you weren't an admin, you can still make recommendations. =)

Please post here if you're interested in becoming staff, and tell us what you'd like to help with. =) BL Obsession is a huge club, and we can always use the help!

If you want details or have questions about the commitment... feel free to message Ose_93 or post here. Thanks!
Ose_93Jul 31, 2014 11:04 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 28, 2012 7:25 AM

Aug 2009
I'd be happy to help. C:

Unfortunately I don't think I can help you make cards and stuff... But I can help with other things like card deliveries~
Aug 29, 2012 12:12 AM

Jan 2011
Ose_93 said:
I'd be happy to help. C:

Unfortunately I don't think I can help you make cards and stuff... But I can help with other things like card deliveries~

that's awesome! =) and you're always around and active, so you'd be a perfect staff member <3 I'll be PM'ing you then ^^ thanks! *hug*

Aug 29, 2012 1:23 AM

Jan 2012
I can help with deliveries as well ^_^
Aug 29, 2012 7:02 AM

Jan 2011
puppydoglvr said:
I can help with deliveries as well ^_^

that's awesome =) this will make newsletter delivery a lot more manageable! It's not that we need to send to all 4000+ members, but even just sending to the couple hundred on the list is tough. >< I'll PM you! *hug*

Sep 1, 2012 3:55 AM

Nov 2009
Just like some of the above, I could help with deliveries.
If there are enough people for newsletters, you could make a letter of invitation to the club and I could send it to a few people, like those who have BL in their favourite lists or are a part of 'colleague' BL/yaoi clubs. Don't we want even more members?
Sep 1, 2012 5:29 PM

May 2012
I can do layouts when needed. I can also make cards when you guys are short on people.
Sep 1, 2012 6:40 PM

Jan 2011
S-Lumiere said:
Just like some of the above, I could help with deliveries.
If there are enough people for newsletters, you could make a letter of invitation to the club and I could send it to a few people, like those who have BL in their favourite lists or are a part of 'colleague' BL/yaoi clubs. Don't we want even more members?

that's awesome =) yeah, I'd love to get people involved for deliveries but also do some side stuff too... the people who are only doing deliveries will be officers, and the ones who are doing other side projects too (like monitoring a thread or doing some event) would get admin access. the letters of invitations sounds like a great idea! definitely will think about working on that in the near future, we'd always love more members!!!! <3 <3 I'll add you as an officer and include you in our discussions for deliveries. =) I think I mostly do my own card deliveries, I'll try to get out of that habit XD but newsletters would be a huge help already! *hug* I'll message you!

Sep 1, 2012 6:41 PM

Jan 2011
Sadame-tan said:
I can do layouts when needed. I can also make cards when you guys are short on people.

that ... sounds like it'd be freakin AWESOME. XD We definitely don't have a consistent layout maker - and I'd love it so much if you could help out whenever you have time... and if you ever feel like throwing in cards of course too, but I will message you about details and add you as an admin here then! <3

Sep 12, 2012 12:33 AM

Jan 2011
lalala~ I just cleaned up the admin list a bit, after notifications! We have a good number of newsletter deliverers, which is great! Still looking for maybe ONE more potential layout maker... or just a gfx maker in general. ^^ thanks for all those who messaged me and those who posted here so far! our new staff will be announced in the next newsletter for sure. =D

Sep 28, 2012 6:01 AM

Aug 2012
I could be a newsletter deliverer as well (if needed)......... could also help for the layout a bit (if needed)
Sep 28, 2012 5:50 PM
Oct 2009
If you still need more help, I would be happy to help assist in delivering newsletters. :) I am online everyday and can deliver whenever needed (Ignore the fact that I have not been online in the past month. I was in a bad accident and have been recovering since then. I am now all better, though.)
Sep 28, 2012 10:01 PM

Jan 2011
Gargy said:
I could be a newsletter deliverer as well (if needed)......... could also help for the layout a bit (if needed)

that does sound good, I'll message you to confirm how much you're on MAL! I see you joined last month though, so yay welcome to MAL! <3

B-chan911 said:
If you still need more help, I would be happy to help assist in delivering newsletters. :) I am online everyday and can deliver whenever needed (Ignore the fact that I have not been online in the past month. I was in a bad accident and have been recovering since then. I am now all better, though.)

aww... sorry to hear that you had a bad accident =( hope everything's OK now! and yeah, I'll message you too. =) that'll be awesome, especially since we're getting more and more signups for newsletters, i think that having 2 more people will be great, and that will be enough deliverers for now!

Sep 30, 2012 12:46 PM

Dec 2011
I'll try to be a card making - I'm ON a half part of the day (afternoon till evening) ;)
Some works:

Hope you like it, i'm not so good but i learn things really fast ;p
[size=80]

.{atsu}.{mca}.{namine café}. We are still s t a r v i n g wolves.

Sep 30, 2012 2:38 PM

Jan 2011
BakaLora said:
I'll try to be a card making - I'm ON a half part of the day (afternoon till evening) ;)
Some works:

Hope you like it, i'm not so good but i learn things really fast ;p

I think they're lovely cards =) It'd be lovely to have you as part of our admin team for card making! <3

Oct 2, 2012 5:59 PM

Oct 2011
i would LOVE to be a card maker for this club because i need somewhere to spazz out with BL cards i like making cards :3 school isn't a big deal for me (and i don't get homework) so i'm usually on the computer 6 to 7 hours a day(^o^) i make my cards asap and deliver them right after(>_<) yes, i'm dying to work for you guys lol

Sample cards:

thank you! <3
Oct 2, 2012 9:16 PM

Aug 2009
Oh, what do you use? And those are lovely, the last one is so beautiful~
Oct 2, 2012 9:55 PM

Jan 2011
anriolytic said:
i would LOVE to be a card maker for this club because i need somewhere to spazz out with BL cards i like making cards :3 school isn't a big deal for me (and i don't get homework) so i'm usually on the computer 6 to 7 hours a day(^o^) i make my cards asap and deliver them right after(>_<) yes, i'm dying to work for you guys lol

Sample cards:

thank you! <3

do you use GIMP?? well it doesn't matter what you use, as long as you make cards and Ose_93 is right =) they're really nice! It's really exciting to see these card makers jump into action!!! <3 we could maybe take it past COTM now, and have other monthly LE's just for random fun!!! =) anriolytic, welcome aboard =) I'll be adding you as an admin for the club, and if you're really wanting to make some cards, maybe you can work with BakaLora to do some sort of a random LE thread, because BakaLora is also dying to make cards XD XD

Oct 2, 2012 11:00 PM

Aug 2009
If YamaHiba doesn't win, then I want in on this random thread, jajaja. I really want to make cards for them. XD

I also wanted to make member cards that look like ID cards, but I think it might be difficult because there are so many members. It's not like they can all go back and edit their posts because there are so many...
Oct 3, 2012 7:43 PM

Oct 2011
@Ose_93 > i use photofiltre haha (^o^;) thank you! <3

@laketica > i don't use GIMP ^^ i used to have photoshop a couple years ago but my computer crashed and i lost it... /sobs. thank you! i'm looking forward to working with you guys! and yes, we're currently discussing about the LE cards xD
Oct 3, 2012 8:31 PM

Nov 2009
Welcome, anriolytic-san, hope everything's going to be alright! Be well and best luck. :D
Oct 15, 2012 7:02 AM
Dec 2011
Hello~
I can help with monitoring and/or updating the newsletter and birthday threads/lists if you need.^^
Oct 15, 2012 7:07 AM

Jan 2011
janree said:
Hello~
I can help with monitoring and/or updating the newsletter and birthday threads/lists if you need.^^

thanks for the offer!! =) I'll message you about those two tasks to see if it will work out!

Feb 4, 2013 10:55 PM

Sep 2012
I would like to apply for Home page layout maker.

Here are my current work :
Feb 6, 2013 6:24 PM

Jan 2011
CliricX7 said:
I would like to apply for Home page layout maker.

Here are my current work :

hello my dear =) I saw that beautiful layout you made at BLA! and it's really nice. I'll send you a message - sorry I didn't see this earlier!

Feb 6, 2013 6:29 PM

Jan 2011
Update! We are hiring card makers again, and will be doing a sweep of inactive admin again soon! <3

Feb 7, 2013 1:07 PM

Apr 2009
i would like to help with card making ! i can manage it during my free time
Feb 7, 2013 4:31 PM

Jan 2011
Arizona said:
i would like to help with card making ! i can manage it during my free time

hello my dear =) have you ever made cards before? I'll message you~~~

Feb 9, 2013 7:40 PM

Jan 2008
I would like to apply for card maker & banner maker.
Examples of work:Here
Mythical-KatieFeb 9, 2013 8:44 PM
Feb 11, 2013 7:03 PM

Jan 2011
_Mythical_ said:
I would like to apply for card maker & banner maker.
Examples of work:Here

thank you for providing the samples! <3 The banners are so yummy wohohoo~~ yummy boys. ehem. I mean... yes. I'll message you. =)

Feb 25, 2013 1:29 PM

Jan 2012
Hehe, I would love to be a card maker for the club!! Although I do tend to keep my cards pretty simple looking- but I hope you still like them >.<
My Creations - if you would like to see all of my cards...
Feb 26, 2013 7:06 PM

Jan 2011
puppydoglvr said:
Hehe, I would love to be a card maker for the club!! Although I do tend to keep my cards pretty simple looking- but I hope you still like them >.<
My Creations - if you would like to see all of my cards...

very adorable ^^ you were an officer already, so now... now you're an admin! XD welcome to the card making team!

Mar 31, 2013 8:10 PM

Dec 2012
Hihiii. I would like to apply as card maker :3 I'm in a few clubs with the same position but half of them aren't that active. T.T nyeh. Oh and I use GIMP bc im too cheap to pay for photoshop. Yaoi is a ritual for me so why not be in a club for yaoi ;D

Examples yooo (wat)

Hope I can be of help (that did not make sense but I hope you understand what i was trying to say). Thanks youu :D
dreityMar 31, 2013 8:14 PM
Mar 31, 2013 9:46 PM

Jan 2011
neko-ketsu said:
Hihiii. I would like to apply as card maker :3 I'm in a few clubs with the same position but half of them aren't that active. T.T nyeh. Oh and I use GIMP bc im too cheap to pay for photoshop. Yaoi is a ritual for me so why not be in a club for yaoi ;D

Examples yooo (wat)

Hope I can be of help (that did not make sense but I hope you understand what i was trying to say). Thanks youu :D

of course, more help is always welcome! =) =) I'll contact you!

Apr 7, 2013 6:35 PM

Apr 2012
Hello! :3 I would LOVE to make cards for you guys~ I love BL and making cards, so, it just feels right to do so xDD;;

Works:

I use a mixture of programs. One for the editing of color, one for the writing, and one for the edges. :3
Apr 11, 2013 9:57 PM

Aug 2009
Railei said:
Hello! :3 I would LOVE to make cards for you guys~ I love BL and making cards, so, it just feels right to do so xDD;;

Works:

I use a mixture of programs. One for the editing of color, one for the writing, and one for the edges. :3

Hi Railei, those are cute. (GerIta <3)

I'll send you a PM. C:
Oct 28, 2013 2:37 PM

Nov 2012
Hello :3 I I would like to apply as card maker xD I'm a bit busy with the school but I'm here everyday :)
I use a mixture of programs (photoshop and gimp too)
I love yaoi so I'll try to do my best effort in this club >.<

Examples:
Oct 28, 2013 9:17 PM

Aug 2009
tsukisaya said:
Hello :3 I I would like to apply as card maker xD I'm a bit busy with the school but I'm here everyday :)
I use a mixture of programs (photoshop and gimp too)
I love yaoi so I'll try to do my best effort in this club >.<

Examples:

Those look lovely! I'll send you a PM. ^^
Dec 1, 2013 7:13 AM

Dec 2012
I am now having a lot of free time, so I would like to apply as a card maker
They are not yaoi related but since I like yaoi I'm sure I can make those cards! ^_^
Here is my work:
Dec 2, 2013 7:52 PM

Aug 2009
Mine_Saito said:
I am now having a lot of free time, so I would like to apply as a card maker
They are not yaoi related but since I like yaoi I'm sure I can make those cards! ^_^
Here is my work:

Sent you a PM!
Mar 30, 2014 9:55 AM

Jul 2013
Hi hi!
If you need more help, i'd love to help with any deliveries. :)
Mar 30, 2014 11:10 AM

Aug 2009
RandomNinjaName said:
Hi hi!
If you need more help, i'd love to help with any deliveries. :)

Sent you a PM!
Apr 4, 2014 12:44 PM

Jul 2013
Hello!
I know I just recently posted in this forum topic, but I would really like to apply for the "Card Maker" position in your club. I'm still learning, but these are some of the cards I have created.
Please let me know if I get accepted or not.
http://dropcanvas.com/9egt6

I really hope you all like them! :)
Apr 9, 2014 1:18 AM
M♛RRIED BL L♥VER

Jan 2013
Do you have to be an Card maker to submit a random LE?? I was messing around and created 5 neko cards, can I be an amateur card contributor or something? (I don't have photoshop or anything, just free on line stuff) haven't officially made cards for a club yet,except my own clubs.
Neko LE missing Club tag

Like I said im an amateur, just a fujoshi who wouldn't mind sharing with the rest of the BL community every now and then :)
RachelPandaApr 11, 2014 12:21 AM

LINKS
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Members Cards
Clubs
Challenges
Favorites
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Forum by Evil Club - snowman 2023

Apr 13, 2014 7:50 PM

Aug 2009
RandomNinjaName said:
Hello!
I know I just recently posted in this forum topic, but I would really like to apply for the "Card Maker" position in your club. I'm still learning, but these are some of the cards I have created.
Please let me know if I get accepted or not.
http://dropcanvas.com/9egt6

I really hope you all like them! :)

Sent PM!
Apr 14, 2014 8:39 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Hi~ Well I can try to help with "Newsletter/card delivery".
Question: Do I need to make them? [Newsletter] How this work?

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Apr 14, 2014 9:17 AM

Aug 2009
SheyCroix said:
Hi~ Well I can try to help with "Newsletter/card delivery".
Question: Do I need to make them? [Newsletter] How this work?

Sent PM!
Apr 14, 2014 9:17 AM

Aug 2009
RachelPanda said:
Do you have to be an Card maker to submit a random LE?? I was messing around and created 5 neko cards, can I be an amateur card contributor or something? (I don't have photoshop or anything, just free on line stuff) haven't officially made cards for a club yet,except my own clubs.
Neko LE missing Club tag

Like I said im an amateur, just a fujoshi who wouldn't mind sharing with the rest of the BL community every now and then :)

Sent a PM yesterday~
Jun 26, 2014 9:33 PM

Sep 2008
I can help with NL or card delivery im fluent how it works and on here everyday basically
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Jun 27, 2014 9:49 AM

Aug 2009
Hime-sama said:
I can help with NL or card delivery im fluent how it works and on here everyday basically

Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the delivery team! I would usually send a PM, but I'll just respond to you here because it looks like you have those turned off. You can respond here when you see this.

We've already divided up the Newsletter duties for the July Newsletter, so if you are still interested you won't have to start until next month. ^^

The only other thing you need to do is report in after you receive the staff newsletter letting us know if you will or won't be able to deliver that month.

We don't really have card deliveries through the Delivery Team; we leave that up to the card makers. But if they ask for help in the thread, you can volunteer to help out.

After I get your affirmative, I'll add you to the staff and introduce you in the admin thread. Feel free to say hi to everyone.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» *Birthday Calendar* ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kannei - Apr 30, 2010

937 by bajkugof »»
May 23, 2023 7:51 AM

Sticky: » Suggestions / complaints

pupsia - Nov 22, 2009

19 by Mimikgma »»
Apr 20, 2023 11:56 AM

Sticky: » * Newsletter Subscription * ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rukia_23 - Jun 6, 2011

270 by whistle_of_wish »»
Apr 30, 2022 3:01 PM

Sticky: » [OPEN] The Official Member Badge Thread ( 1 2 )

Ose_93 - Dec 16, 2013

60 by MOoMOoMeadows_18 »»
Mar 16, 2021 10:45 AM

» [Game] Yaoi Name ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kannei - Dec 22, 2009

880 by Suzune_ »»
Feb 8, 2021 2:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.