Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jan 12, 2013 3:59 AM
Jun 2008
antonn said:
I hope there's more bouncing boobs next week, just to piss everyone off again.

Should bounce at least a bit. This look like as if they run out of budget to bounce da boob xD
Jan 12, 2013 4:13 AM

Jan 2013
MorningGlory said:
antonn said:
I hope there's more bouncing boobs next week, just to piss everyone off again.

Should bounce at least a bit. This look like as if they run out of budget to bounce da boob xD

Her body parts are bouncing but I think the boobs ain't. I lol'd at the gif. XD
Jan 12, 2013 4:19 AM
Oct 2010
McRib said:
This show is really turning out to be some liberal tree hugging anti-war propaganda.

I can't believe the liberal media made its way to anime.

Dunno if you are trolling or not (probably are from the last sentence), but if anything this show is merely portraying some of the true reasons for war. Ironically the show starts off with a particularly strong pro-war stance so I'm not sure what you are talking about.
Jan 12, 2013 4:22 AM
Oct 2010
5layer said:
A lot better than the previous episode. Good to see they cut all fanservice out this time.

The relationship between the yuusha and maou still feels pretty forced. It really was just too sudden. There is still no real reason for why the girl is after the guy either.

I somewhat disagree that the scene was forced, in that scenario something like that could easily happen (at least from my experience). However I do share your point about asking about why she is after him so badly, they haven't given us a proper one yet. Hopefully it clears up with time.
Jan 12, 2013 5:29 AM

Apr 2012
I'm a fan of the romance that this show is trying to focus on, but I have my doubts on whether it's working. While Maou has a distinguished and very admirable personality, Yuusha hasn't really done anything to stand apart from generic self-insert heroes.

The only thing he's known for at the moment is his (albeit foolish) chivalry and compassion to save everyone, which isn't anything original. And unlike Spice & Wolf, Yuusha doesn't seem to have anything interesting about him that would cause the couple to even fall in love with each other. Granted, S&W is focused entirely on a duo so MMY will likely never be as good of a romance considering that it focuses on fantasy/government issues as well. However, we should at least be given some reason for why the two even like each other. Hopefully the later episodes will start to flesh-out the two.

On a plus, there's less crude fanservice, a stronger direction towards a more light-hearted, intellectual atmosphere, and I like how we're already starting off with a kindling pseudo-relationship. I can only hope that the characters will develop as strongly as the plot is.
Jan 12, 2013 5:58 AM

Oct 2008
I'm not familiar with the novel/manga so I expected a lot of comedy from episode 2 based on the preview from the last episode. But I'm glad that there's little of that. I feel refreshed watching an anime that can be related to real life -- particularly crop rotation. This episode makes me look forward to the next :).
Jan 12, 2013 5:59 AM

Dec 2011
Such a tease! That interrupted kiss.

I didn't expect those "serfs" to become maids!
Loving this economical problems this anime is tackling.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2013 6:15 AM

Nov 2010
Some thoughts on the episode:
  • Meido-do new part of budo^^
  • poor boar
  • Hero is afraid of unemployment?
  • Are the demons really demons? Their Queen is too nice for that!
  • It's strange that she is called Demon King although she is obviously female

Really enjoyable episode!
Jan 12, 2013 6:39 AM

Mar 2012
This is definitively one of the better shows running this season, and i have a feeling it will end up in my top 3 of the season. Now I'm just hoping for more interaction between Maou and Yuusha because as others have pointed out, there seems very little going for him apart from being the 'hero', but considering the story and feel it should happen within the next few episodes.
Striking from nowhere. Killing with accuracy. This is who I am.
Jan 12, 2013 6:48 AM
Sep 2012
denkFoul said:

• It's strange that she is called Demon King although she is obviously female

She actually explained in episode 1 thats its just a formal title.
  • Jan 12, 2013 6:55 AM

Jun 2012
    The show is moving forward very slowly. I hope this changes with the next episodes.
    All hail the Nutcracker Queen!
    Jan 12, 2013 7:42 AM
    Mar 2012
    Another very good episode. They're over way too fast.
    Jan 12, 2013 8:04 AM

Apr 2011
    Good episode. Maou and Yuusha are completely in love with each other, aren't they? Yuusha went as far as telling Maou that she can do whatever she wanted with him. Well, I guess that's the contract they made, but still. This is kinda odd for romantic vibes like this at the beginning of a series.

Oh, next episode is Onna Kishi's appearance. I wonder how she's gonna be like, a tsundere, perhaps? And she seems to be a former ally of Yuusha's from what the episode name suggested. It's gonna be nice to see what Yuusha will do once Onna Kishi finds out he's been contracted with Maou.

The maid's were a nice touch to the episode and I found it funny how that guy always stood up interrupting Maou. Overall, a 4/5 to the episode.
    Jan 12, 2013 8:46 AM

Jul 2012
    AceFlonne said:
    Good to see the fanservice is cut down but the relationship feels forced

Lol what did you expect after the first episode ?
    This episode felt weird to me idk I wasn't as interested as I was in the first
    Jan 12, 2013 8:57 AM

Aug 2011
    Darkjolly said:
    A little bit boring :/

Though I'm glad the selfs were given a chance.
    and I laughed at the dead humongous boar xD

3/5
    +1
    I just like the kiss moment
    Jan 12, 2013 9:06 AM
    Jun 2008
    Amon-Raw said:
    AceFlonne said:
    Good to see the fanservice is cut down but the relationship feels forced

Lol what did you expect after the first episode ?
    This episode felt weird to me idk I wasn't as interested as I was in the first
    I don't think its weird,it was Mao that was forceful on the relationship. Not much difference compare to most of the comedy romance I've watched.
    Jan 12, 2013 9:44 AM

Jul 2012
    After watching the second episode, I can't say that i'm fond between the character interactions with The Hero and the Demon Queen (yeah, they don't have names in the anime yet) as it just seemed that they both fell for each other like that without any real interaction and not for any real reason. It doesn't help that the main character is still pretty generic, though I do like the Demon Queen at times.

Overall, the episode was just OK for me as while I still enjoyed where the story is heading to and what it's building up into, everything I mentioned before hand took up a good chunk of the show. Oh, and there was barely any fanservice this episode, which has to be something for ARMS.
    Jan 12, 2013 10:21 AM
    Jan 2013
    Some of the things I didn't like so much were :
    Demon Queen having instantaneous knowledge of everything concerning economics, politics and war. We are left to assume she's very "intelligent". An earlier post with a spoiler explained this, still its disappointing to see that

The Demon Queen and the Hero act as though they were 12 or 13 with their romance. Deredere lines being spout out of, quite contrived in nature. Might as well just say she wants to have sex. We're not even sure why she loves him or vice versa.

The Hero is almost identical to the -insert generic boy- here. He's naive, wants to save everyone and well... doesn't think much and has to have everything handplate fed to him to understand the situation. At this point of the story, I'm not sure how he will be useful to her, other than as a headfigure title "The Dumb and Naive Hero"

The maid's appearance was quite convenient to explain the story of the slaves. She makes no attempt to understand the initial causal relation between being born as a slave and having to be free away from it. She blubbers on about how she hates insects, alas, people of such pathetic status without any justification other than because they lack the necessary skills to be equipped as a "proper woman". You can't really blame them for it, considering they didn't get any education and were forced labour anyways. In addition, I'm not sure having two girls would give away their identity, possibly because the illegitimate nature of their presence in another "country", although I don't think anyone within the local region would of noticed them. Perhaps the oddity of the difference in nature with respect to the clothes they are wearing, but then they could of just handed them clothes in the guise of a normal status civilian.

In essence, denouncing them as a possibility to undermine their guises as "biblical scholar" and "foreign aid minister to the elder" is not very probable. Her discussion about the difference between "slaves" and people of "normal or honourable status" is unwarranted. Considering that she's a maid, she follows the queen's orders without a second thought. Likewise, the slaves are just as subservient as she is, but with regards to how they're treated, they're treated worse than her. I see her intention all along was to recruit them for her purposes, considering how sending them back would of probably meant death. In either case, I did not think the interaction between the maid and the two were done very well. It felt more like an archetypal maid with glasses wanting to recruit cute maid plot.

And if the girls were to be sent back after hearing their little contrived plot, it would mean their identities would be given away... so much for secrecy.

We also are uncertain of the demon queen's intentions. Initially she had wanted to save the people, by making them well fed in order to improve their health, economy and status. Then she gives a condition to do whatever necessary means it requires as a demon queen (in which would of been to send the girls back).

The maid initially said that their circumstances did not give weight to justifying them invading the house, although later on the Demon Queen goes on to justify that indeed, hunger is a motivation for people to do irrational or otherwise uncivilized things.

In addition, it would of been nice to see how her ideas were contrasted that of the elder with a meeting or something, considering the students themselves weren't very bright.
    Jan 12, 2013 10:42 AM

Mar 2008
    SomePerson said:
    Some of the things I didn't like so much were :
    Demon Queen having instantaneous knowledge of everything concerning economics, politics and war. We are left to assume she's very "intelligent". An earlier post with a spoiler explained this, still its disappointing to see that

The Demon Queen and the Hero act as though they were 12 or 13 with their romance. Deredere lines being spout out of, quite contrived in nature. Might as well just say she wants to have sex. We're not even sure why she loves him or vice versa.

The Hero is almost identical to the -insert generic boy- here. He's naive, wants to save everyone and well... doesn't think much and has to have everything handplate fed to him to understand the situation. At this point of the story, I'm not sure how he will be useful to her, other than as a headfigure title "The Dumb and Naive Hero"

The maid's appearance was quite convenient to explain the story of the slaves. She makes no attempt to understand the initial causal relation between being born as a slave and having to be free away from it. She blubbers on about how she hates insects, alas, people of such pathetic status without any justification other than because they lack the necessary skills to be equipped as a "proper woman". You can't really blame them for it, considering they didn't get any education and were forced labour anyways. In addition, I'm not sure having two girls would give away their identity, possibly because the illegitimate nature of their presence in another "country", although I don't think anyone within the local region would of noticed them. Perhaps the oddity of the difference in nature with respect to the clothes they are wearing, but then they could of just handed them clothes in the guise of a normal status civilian.

In essence, denouncing them as a possibility to undermine their guises as "biblical scholar" and "foreign aid minister to the elder" is not very probable. Her discussion about the difference between "slaves" and people of "normal or honourable status" is unwarranted. Considering that she's a maid, she follows the queen's orders without a second thought. Likewise, the slaves are just as subservient as she is, but with regards to how they're treated, they're treated worse than her. I see her intention all along was to recruit them for her purposes, considering how sending them back would of probably meant death. In either case, I did not think the interaction between the maid and the two were done very well. It felt more like an archetypal maid with glasses wanting to recruit cute maid plot.

And if the girls were to be sent back after hearing their little contrived plot, it would mean their identities would be given away... so much for secrecy.

We also are uncertain of the demon queen's intentions. Initially she had wanted to save the people, by making them well fed in order to improve their health, economy and status. Then she gives a condition to do whatever necessary means it requires as a demon queen (in which would of been to send the girls back).

The maid initially said that their circumstances did not give weight to justifying them invading the house, although later on the Demon Queen goes on to justify that indeed, hunger is a motivation for people to do irrational or otherwise uncivilized things.

In addition, it would of been nice to see how her ideas were contrasted that of the elder with a meeting or something, considering the students themselves weren't very bright.

DAFUK!
    You thought about it all for yourself or translated what I wrote here?
    http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=544641&show=60#msg19419847
    Scary...

I agree almost 100% with you, and I criticize even more.
    Unfortunately this will be just another anime, full of trope to please otaku, without the intelligence and sophistication we expected. On the contrary, only fallacies.

Someone here watched Kingdoms Juuni? Twelve Kingdoms?
    At the beginning of the arc "Kaze no Banri, Reimei no Sora" (A Thousand Miles of Wind, The Sky at Dawn), Youko hides among the people to get to know more about the kingdom. In one episode a scholar of the village where she is explain how work the system of land distribution in the kingdom, and how people use their land to produce food. Only this explanation seems to be more satisfactory than the entire Maoyuu anime is promising to be.
    Jan 12, 2013 1:37 PM
    The Shrike

Nov 2009
    This series dares to be a bit different than most of the stuff that's out there right now. Me approves. I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops.
    "Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 12, 2013 2:41 PM
    Jan 2013
    xlRevanlx said:

medieval steam punk ftw?

Sorry for no spoiler tag last time, I'll make sure to tag the responses in the future. Read further at your own peril. ;-)

Jan 12, 2013 3:43 PM

Apr 2009
    Really enjoying this so far.
    Jan 12, 2013 4:26 PM
    Jun 2008
    ouch!! that critic translated from Portuguese >_<
    That Hero is not that stupid.. next episode will prove it(hopefully they won't cut his precious conversation lol).

Serf =/= slave.... and slave is definitely not same with maid. Maid represent his/her master appeal and status, therefore maid are able to wear dresses with drape. Drape are very expensive and its show the wearer's prosperity & wealth.That is why fine lady will always use their fingertip to widen their drape to show its beauty follow by a bow(not Kowtowlol). Since Mao going to do good to the small winter village,people will soon respect and look up on her and her servant xD
    MorningGloryJan 12, 2013 4:30 PM
    Jan 12, 2013 6:21 PM

Sep 2011
    BEHOLD THE SECRET WEAPON. Spoiler for next episode :D.
    Jan 12, 2013 6:39 PM

Aug 2011
    Tyrel said:
    BEHOLD THE SECRET WEAPON. Spoiler for next episode :D.

It's not asparagus.
    Jan 12, 2013 8:25 PM

Apr 2009
    SomePerson said:

the main difference of the maid and the serfs/slaves is not the way they are clothed or treated,. it is how she loves her job, she's mostly happy about it, she seems to have chosen this fate or profession, she's proud of it and she even claims that everyone loves maids.. even if they end up doing the same nature of job which involves serving to people, it's how they look at it that counts.. at least, that's how i see it.. at least, that's how the title of the episode, "Please make us human," and that segment of that episode speaks to me.. being "human" seems to be something taken for granted but separating ourselves from animals, who are forced to only address needs and living just to survive, and making better of ourselves is one i believe that indeed make us "human".. anyway, so far i like the head maid's character.. it's just sad that we're not gonna get much on the head maid's background due to the nature of her archetype and how it's usually treated in stories..
    Jan 12, 2013 8:32 PM
    Mar 2009
    Looks like that projector lantern is going to be seen more often.

It WAS about to get good, but the Maid Sisters had to be introduced. Sorry Maou.

HOLY SHIT, that is a humongous boar.

Dammit, I feel like I just started watching and then it ends...

Next episode is Female Knight and the Potato! Can't wait to see how Female Knight is in this adaptation.
    Jan 12, 2013 9:52 PM

Apr 2009
    MorningGlory said:
    sound as if most farmer are not proud/love for his own job -_-"
    at this point, i am sorry for making it sound so general in my 1st sentence.. i am mostly referring to just the head maid, and the two girls.. the reverse situation is also applicable in the general case.. for example, a maid who hates being a maid, and a serf who likes his way of living (or also dislikes his way of living and does something better about it).. it's just that in what we watched, both serf girls not only like their situation but they're also running away and almost thinking of begging from others.. i am not trying to compare which job is better..

either way, the head maid having a perspective in life or in her career is interesting for her character.. whether it is right or wrong is her opinion (or the writer's opinion/how the writer writes her opinion).. it is just something to praise for a character than one who does not think of such things.. she could've just went out recruited both girls on the spot and proceeded with the plot (coz i don't know if they might be important later).. but her requiring more than that is a nice thing for the writer to do and invites stuff to ponder about and all this conversation.. heck, they made a title out of it for this episode..
    argiliumJan 12, 2013 9:59 PM
    Jan 12, 2013 9:54 PM

Jun 2012
    Good episode, something new (her experiments, rather than politics or war). It was a little boring, but it's still only the second episode.
    So I wonder how things will pace in the village, since results won't be until a year. The ending was abrupt, so that caught me. I hope for something a little more exciting next episode, but I still like this series.
    4/5.

Jan 12, 2013 10:23 PM
    Jun 2008
    @argilium
    I realize I found myself said too much. That is why I deleted my post 5minute after re-thinking .

Head maid is actually a special case. She is actually relative of of Mao which makes her also the royal blood of demon.She purposely choose her job as maid because she like it .Which made her pround for his own job ( proud for his own decision )
    Well, the 2girls probably will be happy to follow her because someone willing to take(adopt?) them into their mansion. I guess this is some what similar to peasant took an oath to serve their lord.

I can't find Anime stream for Maoyu ep2 , sry if I reveal some spoiler -_-
    Jan 12, 2013 10:55 PM

Jun 2008
    I find it very hard to like either of the main characters in this story. They're both far too stereotypical to be genuinely interesting. The Demon Queen somehow knows all the right answers ahead of time, and the Hero just follows her around for apparently no reason. That, and his "you're weak and a woman" line about why he isn't scared of her really ticked me off. Maybe it was poor translation, but somehow I doubt it. I'll give this show one more chance but if the next episode isn't any better, I give up.
    Jan 12, 2013 11:01 PM

Dec 2010
    More education nice. I hate the maid but everyone else was likable.

Jan 12, 2013 11:18 PM

Feb 2010
    I really don't know what to make of this series yet..

It is more relaxing than I anticipated and I like that.
    Jan 12, 2013 11:21 PM

Feb 2010
    wow she's so cute
    Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
    Jan 13, 2013 12:03 AM

Jan 2013
    I am actually loving this series to the extent that I can re-watch episodes constantly. The way Koshimizu, Ami does Maou's voice is so splendid on the ears.

Personally, this anime makes it feel like Dragon Quest meets Harvest Moon. I like the fact that it's touching a romantic side so fast. I want her to score. The casting so far has been great. Love Saito, Chiwa for Maid Chou.

my dislikes - are the fact that the main characters don't really have names. I'd also like to know more on where Maou gets all the information or knows it from. I guess a little back story would be nice.
    Jan 13, 2013 12:41 AM
    Oct 2010
    BentoLegend said:
    Personally, this anime makes it feel like Dragon Quest meets Harvest Moon. I like the fact that it's touching a romantic side so fast.
    That also sounds like Rune Factory (game series), maybe you would like it.
    "Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
    Friedrich Schiller
    Jan 13, 2013 1:13 AM

Apr 2009
    Splendid voice work by Chiwa Saito as Head Maid this episode. Of course, we still have the same excellent voices for the mains as well. Demon Queen will need additional instructors to help lighten the educator's load now that she's got her hands full with just four students.

Explanations on Crop Rotation has never looked so interesting before. Looks like one of agriculture's "secret weapons" have to wait until next episode to be revealed. And someone who knows who Hero is catches up with him as well.
    Jan 13, 2013 1:59 AM

Sep 2012
    and I thought I heard Asuna's voice... she's voicing Maid Ane :3 the character naming is just so different xD
    Jan 13, 2013 2:08 AM

Mar 2010
    This show is oddly satisfying to watch.
    Jan 13, 2013 2:21 AM

Nov 2012
    2 episodes in and lovin' it so far, over so damn quickly, loving spice and wolf 3.

Jan 13, 2013 3:21 AM

Jul 2012
    I like the manga because there are a lot information there about how they deal with economic, farming, viewpoint, etc.... But the anime takes another route, less information and focus on the interactive of Demon king and hero. Can't say that I don't like it. Oh well, the art is beautiful. 4,5/5
    Jan 13, 2013 3:38 AM

Jan 2013
    Ajunky said:
    That also sounds like Rune Factory (game series), maybe you would like it.

Very interesting! I will have to check that series out. Thanks!
    Jan 13, 2013 4:58 AM
    Apr 2011
    That Head Maid, Kawai Megane chan... love it...
    Jan 13, 2013 5:08 AM

Aug 2010
    xD everyone likes that near kissing scene lol ^^
    even me ♥ they are so cute
    Jan 13, 2013 5:36 AM

Mar 2008
    Se a Empregadona quer filosofar, então vamos filosofar. Quem pode dizer com certeza quem está certo em cada situação?
    Embora o que eu mais desgostei não é o que foi feito nesse episódio, foi o como foi feito. Muito artificial e forçado. Não pareceu de forma nenhuma natural e certamente não um diálogo, a Empregada foi totalmente unilateral. Por acaso ela é alguma iluminada, concedendo seu divino e infalível conhecimento? Não é, então não aprovo ela não dar espeço para as meninas argumentarem, principalmente quando a lógica dela foi contradita no próprio episódio.

Eu aprovo e apoio o que essa série está tentando fazer, mas se seguir com nível de escolinha de pré-primário não vejo como conseguirá agradar alguém, de verdade.

Agora, traduzam.
    Jan 13, 2013 6:01 AM

Jul 2011
    PaninaManina said:
    Se a Empregadona quer filosofar, então vamos filosofar. Quem pode dizer com certeza quem está certo em cada situação?
    Embora o que eu mais desgostei não é o que foi feito nesse episódio, foi o como foi feito. Muito artificial e forçado. Não pareceu de forma nenhuma natural e certamente não um diálogo, a Empregada foi totalmente unilateral. Por acaso ela é alguma iluminada, concedendo seu divino e infalível conhecimento? Não é, então não aprovo ela não dar espeço para as meninas argumentarem, principalmente quando a lógica dela foi contradita no próprio episódio.

Eu aprovo e apoio o que essa série está tentando fazer, mas se seguir com nível de escolinha de pré-primário não vejo como conseguirá agradar alguém, de verdade.

Agora, traduzam.

Fresco. Se eu posso postar em inglês aqui, você também pode. :P

Well, the Maid annoyed me. She said that "people who can't chose their fate are insects" but the point is that those serfs had they choices cut from the very beginning. Also, the fact that they tried to escape and change their condition is a proof that they are trying to change their fate. So yeah, IMO she contradicted herself.

But she had a fair point when she said that they couldn't live in the village by themselves; they would be marginalized.

Anyway, I liked this more than the first one, but maybe just because of the lack of bad attempts at comedy. Also, the hero looks less idiot now.
    But I don't enjoy the pace that much. The relationship between the Hero and the Queen is moving too fast. You can call it development, but is rooted in a weak structure.

6.5/10... Or maybe a weak 7/10.

"Like this too we met in a dirty and ugly world; Thank you for this miracle."
    Jan 13, 2013 6:08 AM

Apr 2009
    himekawa said:
    I find it very hard to like either of the main characters in this story. They're both far too stereotypical to be genuinely interesting. The Demon Queen somehow knows all the right answers ahead of time, and the Hero just follows her around for apparently no reason. That, and his "you're weak and a woman" line about why he isn't scared of her really ticked me off. Maybe it was poor translation, but somehow I doubt it. I'll give this show one more chance but if the next episode isn't any better, I give up.
    that's what ticked us at first too.. but we realized that they're living in the medieval fantasy setting.. of course, such gender biases exist towards that and seeing as the hero is a man who knows only of physical strength, i guess he's basing everything off that.. it's not like feminism existed ever since for all cultures.. still, i agree that both main characters seem to be odd or too contrived for that "married" couple moments at this point .. perhaps they would grow on me if they could show more about their background, especially on the hero because he seems to be a blank slate like a lot of old JRPG heroes out there (or is that the point? hopefully not).. maou would obviously have more soon.. i'm curious about that imagery they showed of her in the OP..
    Jan 13, 2013 6:12 AM

Jul 2011
    I really like it! Spice and Wolf feelings.
    Jan 13, 2013 12:39 PM

Apr 2011
    So far, this show has been very good (even though I'm not a big fan of just romance animes). Cant wait for more!
    Jan 13, 2013 12:45 PM
    Jan 2013
    I wonder if Maou does have any magical powers.
    Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you think that anime season 2nd will be available in future?

SametTakao - Nov 6, 2023

13 by zazo_Zero_2 »»
    Aug 17, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2013

465 by PankesuPlease »»
    Jul 13, 3:20 PM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2013

111 by Split_Head_77 »»
    May 24, 9:02 PM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2013

125 by Split_Head_77 »»
    May 24, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

symbv - Mar 1, 2013

211 by MeguriRapture »»
    Mar 6, 12:04 AM
    It’s time to ditch the text file.
    Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.