Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 15, 2008 6:15 AM

Oct 2007
Great episode, but really I get the feeling Code Geass is like riding a rollercoaster atm. code Geass is like the opposite of fillers ^.^ theres so much things happening in one episode! i think thats the true strength of Code Geass.

The thing I enjoyed the most:

Close to insane and dangerous sounding Lelouch:
"Rollo did you kill Shirley?"

Rollo:
"Hai! ^.^"

Other then that I am also convinced Code Geass is on the brink of a major chance. Atm things are looking to good for Lelouch! hes gaining more and more allies and hes defeating one enemy after another. But hey! let it happen now so we can expect a good ending for Lelouch. Anime is all about ups and downs, let him go down now so he can go up later on.

Suzaku...the poor guy hes really aiming for the most hated anime character in history title. "Suzaku is the body and lelouch is the brain" huh? he proves it almost every episode..."its youre fault Shirley died u little shit!" is what i want to tell him ^^.

p.s Hope suzaku's voice actor live through the serie alot of peeps want to unleash hes "Suzaku rage" and hes the closest one that resembles Suzaku ;p
Jul 15, 2008 8:52 AM

Jan 2008
Drengot said:
Diablakos said:
guys what is a refrain?and what was that thing that suzaku gave to Kallen?wasnt that the same thing Lulu holded at the emo scene with Kallen?(nearly kissing) at r2?

If you watched the first season, you should know. It's a drug, basically.

its the drug Kallen's mother was addicted to?i dint pay attention to that episode..
I am the bone of my sword.Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
Jul 15, 2008 12:56 PM

Mar 2008
PREPARE THAT FOR ME.

Where, oh where have I heard this very phrase before?
Jul 15, 2008 3:01 PM

Mar 2008
must be the production team that was restricted to finish this in the second season <_<

we need more land combats, and how these countries became the new Coalition of The Willing.

Also, why, Lelouch? Now you have become the new Pol Pot over a girl, BAWWWWWW.

Suzaku=Lelouch now >_>
Jul 15, 2008 3:21 PM

Dec 2007
dtshyk said:

Shirley's coffin said 2017.

It did indeed, even though the first episode sets this in 2018, guess that's a mistake on Sunrises part.

For this episode, it was pretty good, the Dark Knights seemed pretty ruthless as they went through the Order's headquarters, just like Britannia. It seems that C.C. and Marianne were associated back in the day just like Charles and V.V. It was pretty funny when the kids were like "Hey, it's brother Rolo" and he's like "What's up?" SMASH. Anyway it is pretty sad to see Shirley go despite being a minor character.

#NBHNC
Jul 15, 2008 3:34 PM

Jul 2007
I kill Rolo anytime, anyday, anywhere!! Fcuk! He's so selfish! I bet he was thinking that if Shirley come along, she'll take away Lelouch and bring Nunnally back to him. GAWD! I HATE ROLO! He's so helplessly devoted to Lelouch! GET OFF LELOUCH!! >.<
and dammed Suzaku. He's decent and everything but blaming Lelouch for the death of Shirley is unforgivable. If Lelouch want to finish Shirley off, he would have let Shirley slip off the roof and make it look like an accident instead of waiting to make it look like a suicide. Gawd! I love the drama!!
Jul 15, 2008 4:07 PM
Jul 2008
kokoronichikara said:
I kill Rolo anytime, anyday, anywhere!! Fcuk! He's so selfish! I bet he was thinking that if Shirley come along, she'll take away Lelouch and bring Nunnally back to him. GAWD! I HATE ROLO! He's so helplessly devoted to Lelouch! GET OFF LELOUCH!! >.<
and dammed Suzaku. He's decent and everything but blaming Lelouch for the death of Shirley is unforgivable. If Lelouch want to finish Shirley off, he would have let Shirley slip off the roof and make it look like an accident instead of waiting to make it look like a suicide. Gawd! I love the drama!!

100% correct.

Lets hope Rolo Dies next epsisode =||
Jul 15, 2008 4:14 PM

May 2008
Fai said:
Izzy2008 said:

But its not just any drug, its a drug that brings back your fondest memories
honestly i don't know how its going to help Suzaku because Kallen is prolly going to think about her brother. I just hope it's not Addictive. i wouldn't wanna see a drugged ace pilot.

Yes it is addictive and not only that. It destroys you brain cells...fast >_>

And yeah. how suzaku plans to get trhe right memory lol >_> For all we know she would begin the siscon talk about her dead brother or about childhood. Totally good plan, there Suzaku. You will totally find out what cake she ate at her 5th birthday
Its one of the things which would be in "worse than death" category, imho....

so Fai do you think it would be safe to say that this might be a bluff on Suzaku's part cuz surely he must know the side effects of the drug rii?
and Clearly Kallen knows aswell. Im really curious to see how this turns out...

PeanutSteak said:

For this episode, it was pretty good, the Dark Knights seemed pretty ruthless as they went through the Order's headquarters, just like Britannia. It seems that C.C. and Marianne were associated back in the day just like Charles and V.V. It was pretty funny when the kids were like "Hey, it's brother Rolo" and he's like "What's up?" SMASH. Anyway it is pretty sad to see Shirley go despite being a minor character.

Come on PeanutSteak too much Batman in the system, the "Dark Knights"?
Jul 15, 2008 9:49 PM

Jul 2007
SUZAKU SHOULD DIE!!!!!!!! ALONG WITH ROLO IN AN HOMOEROTIC WAY!!!!!!
Jul 16, 2008 8:46 AM

Jun 2007
Someone has some daddy issues! I wonder how he'll try to utilise this situation for his own aims? And if Suzaku lays a hand on Kallen with that refrain, I hope he dies a slow, painful death at the hands of Lu...I just keep hating Suzaku more and more as time goes by...
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Jul 16, 2008 9:05 AM

May 2008
Kyo_Kagami said:
SUZAKU SHOULD DIE!!!!!!!! ALONG WITH ROLO IN AN HOMOEROTIC WAY!!!!!!
wow there sure is some hatered in this. I dont see why you guys hate him so much though. Well anyways pretty good ep. Even if Kallen does turn on lulu it wont matter. As soon as Lulu tells Kallen and Suzaku that geass was the reason shirly died they will probably team up against VV and the emperor.
kyubey is watching you (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ )
Jul 16, 2008 11:32 AM

Apr 2008
stevethapirate said:
I dont see why you guys hate him so much though.

It must be the fact that he killed Shirley. I could be wrong, but I'm probably not.

'seems everything is not FABULOUS.
Jul 16, 2008 11:53 AM

Feb 2008
wakka9ca said:
This episode just confirmed my theory that Lelouch is pathetic and starting to be too emotional and too irrational in the second season...

After making mistakes after mistakes in the first few episodes, he now SPONTANEOUSLY reveal his true identity to Britannia after SO MUCH EFFORT to conceal it.....WHAT was the point of the whole first 11 episodes????

WHERE is the confident and cool Lelouch of season 1?

Lelouch revealing himself IS because of confidence that he will win.
DestinyFateJul 17, 2008 4:00 AM

Jul 16, 2008 12:26 PM
Jul 2007
damn cant wait for the next episode
Jul 16, 2008 1:22 PM

May 2008
AwesomeTurtle said:
stevethapirate said:
I dont see why you guys hate him so much though.

It must be the fact that he killed Shirley. I could be wrong, but I'm probably not.

'seems everything is not FABULOUS.

Sry I was talking about Suzaku guess i didnt make that clear. And Yes i do hate rolo.
kyubey is watching you (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ ) (‿‿ )
Jul 16, 2008 6:56 PM

Jun 2008
Lol at Lelouch's thwarted scheme to blow Rolo up. I enjoy Suzaku's douche bag persona, that was a real jerk move in this episode.
Jul 16, 2008 8:23 PM
Jul 2018
DestinyFate said:
wakka9ca said:
This episode just confirmed my theory that Lelouch is pathetic and starting to be too emotional and too irrational in the second season...

After making mistakes after mistakes in the first few episodes, he now SPONTANEOUSLY reveal his true identity to Britannia after SO MUCH EFFORT to conceal it.....WHAT was the point of the whole first 11 episodes????

Death Note spoilers. And I advise you to use them, too.

removed-userJul 16, 2008 10:21 PM
Jul 16, 2008 8:43 PM
Jul 2008
I hated Rolo before he killed shirley because he's to obsessed with Lelouch it's creepy. I feel we now have enough evidence because of this episode to say that V.V killed Lelouch's mother. The world of C is rather strange thing I imagine the following episode will be super trippy. Though I love this show I'm rather upset at the show's pace. It's practically racing along with no care or concern for the audience. Seriously though, what used to take two episoes now takes half an episode. The first time shirley went nuts it took like five or eight episodes, now the very end of one episode and the following episode she's dead, slow down geass you already impressed me.
Jul 16, 2008 9:39 PM

May 2007
OMG YES YES YES.

I LOVE CODE GEASS.

*fangirls XD*

Jul 17, 2008 4:00 AM

Feb 2008
Brian333 said:
DestinyFate said:
wakka9ca said:

Death Note spoilers. And I advise you to use them, too.

I am referring to earlier incidents.

Jul 17, 2008 2:45 PM

Jun 2007
Wohooohooo what a... full of surprises episode.
Suzaku and Rolo, i didnt like them but didnt hate them and now i want them dead >:D
It was so frustrating that Lulu couldnt kill Rolo and if Suzzie does something bad to Kallen... im joining the hate club!
This show is always interesting, even if theres too much drama or whatever so next episode cant wait!!
Jul 17, 2008 10:16 PM
Jul 2018
DestinyFate said:

Well then I don't think what you're saying makes much sense -.-

Jul 17, 2008 11:29 PM

Aug 2007
Brian333 said:
DestinyFate said:

Well there is also the part where
Jul 18, 2008 12:08 AM

Aug 2007
Suzaku.....I love you for doing that XD.

Lulu......I still hate you from the start to the end, I'm waiting for the day you lose Kallen to come :P.
Jul 18, 2008 1:04 AM

Feb 2008
bwahahachick said:
Brian333 said:
DestinyFate said:

This is the part that led to his downfall.

Brian333 said:
DestinyFate said:

But that part explains my stand on the "confident" part.

Jul 18, 2008 1:55 AM
Jul 2018
DestinyFate said:
bwahahachick said:

This is the part that led to his downfall.

Yes, I realize that but...

confidence was not an issue here and your orignal claim was...

DestinyFate said:

DestinyFate said:
But that part explains my stand on the "confident" part.

Well...

anyways...
removed-userJul 18, 2008 2:00 AM
Jul 18, 2008 9:28 AM

Apr 2007
First off Suzaku pisses me off so much and I think he must die. Come on, he holds a grudge over Lelouch for killing Euphie. He's not really a good friend after all. Since he sold out Lelouch to his father to get to be one of the Knights of Seven. He makes all these ridiculous claims of wanting to fight without sacrificing lives and whatnot, yet he sides with people who kill elevens just for killing sake and them being elevens? Also, everytime something bad happens he always, always suspects Lelouch. Normally a real friend would want their friend to be the last person they suspect. Yet he already jumped to the conclusion that Lelouch killed Shirley. And if he uses that refrain on Kallen...he just has to die.

Next thing Rolo. why oh why did you kill Shirley. And it all seems because Nunally's name was mentioned. Yes we all understand that ever since he was small he's been doing his missions and killing. That Lelouch was the one who promised him a future and gave him a present for his first celebrated b-day. That he probably believes that if Nunally comes back Lelouch will forget about him and go back to Nunally. But he shouldn't have killed her, because either way, Lelouch's whole resolution for starting war was 1. Avenge his mother 2. Create a world where he and Nunally could live. Killing Shirley would not change that but instead place him on Lelouch's list of people to kill.
However Lulu did dissappoint me when he turned around so calmly and was like 'well done' Seriously 'wth?' I fully expected Lulu to go berserk on Rolo, hence me not wanting to un-pause the video when Rolo came. lol

Code Geass and Death Note are similar, but the characters are also very different. Unlike Light who can act as he cares for people but just sacrifice them if they get in his way, Lelouch truly cares about his friends and Nunally. (Granted that Lulu and Euphie weren't foolin' around and he said 'kill all japanese' and she did. She could of been one of the people he cared for. And obviously he still does though.) My point to this? Lulu probably could of cared for Rolo too. (even though he did state previously that after he used Rolo he would throw him away like a piece of cloth. but that was after Lulu found out his memories were fake and Rolo was to kill him. Though they moved forward since then until the Shirley thing)

Now Lulu wants to destroy the Geass plant because it causes way to much pain to people. But it does seem to have side-tracked him, however now he can straight-up confront the Emperor. (besides what was the emperor talking about when he said "You lied again" to V.V?)

Though i'm hoping from this Cornelia will join Zero. (Since she seems convinced that V.V was the one that resulted in Euphie's death.)
mysticdreamerJul 18, 2008 9:38 AM

Thanks to Iri for the awesome Signature!! ^^
Jul 18, 2008 10:54 AM

May 2008
mysticdreamer said:

Now Lulu wants to destroy the Geass plant because it causes way to much pain to people. But it does seem to have side-tracked him, however now he can straight-up confront the Emperor. (besides what was the emperor talking about when he said "You lied again" to V.V?)

Though i'm hoping from this Cornelia will join Zero. (Since she seems convinced that V.V was the one that resulted in Euphie's death.)

I think Charles said that to V.V. because i believe V.V. might have lied about Marianne Incident to him or sumthin.

I also realized something that i believe is Major but overlooked. I don't know if anyone else has realized this but Lelouch has a Grudge against his father for his Mother's death, because Charles did nothing, but what would he do if he found out who the killer is and that the killer still exists. if we see this in perspective with the Lelouch/Charles confront in the coming episode it all makes some sense. What if Lelouch like redirects this anger at this new person or sumthin. obviously im still thinking about this idea and trying to iron out kinks in my prediction. but feedback will be helpful. and honestly, a Charles/Lelouch team up is not unquestionable that might put a lot in to perspective like Suzaku and Kallen workin together among others. Maybe thats why Charles and Lelouch are having a confront so early in this season
but i could be wrong...

Ill post back later with further mind ramblings, i can't get my thoughts entirely out rii now, but think about it...
Jul 18, 2008 4:46 PM

Aug 2007
mysticdreamer said:
First off Suzaku pisses me off so much and I think he must die. Come on, he holds a grudge over Lelouch for killing Euphie. He's not really a good friend after all. Since he sold out Lelouch to his father to get to be one of the Knights of Seven. He makes all these ridiculous claims of wanting to fight without sacrificing lives and whatnot, yet he sides with people who kill elevens just for killing sake and them being elevens? Also, everytime something bad happens he always, always suspects Lelouch. Normally a real friend would want their friend to be the last person they suspect. Yet he already jumped to the conclusion that Lelouch killed Shirley. And if he uses that refrain on Kallen...he just has to die.

Code Geass and Death Note are similar, but the characters are also very different. Unlike Light who can act as he cares for people but just sacrifice them if they get in his way, Lelouch truly cares about his friends and Nunally. (Granted that Lulu and Euphie weren't foolin' around and he said 'kill all japanese' and she did. She could of been one of the people he cared for. And obviously he still does though.) My point to this? Lulu probably could of cared for Rolo too. (even though he did state previously that after he used Rolo he would throw him away like a piece of cloth. but that was after Lulu found out his memories were fake and Rolo was to kill him. Though they moved forward since then until the Shirley thing)

How funny people blame Suzaku for having a grudge against Lulu.....how can you trust your best friend that kills your girlfriend ? Yeah , if Lulu cannot forgive anyone who killed the one he loves and got on rampage everytime one of them dies then why should Suzaku when losing the one who loves forgive him? There 're enough good reasons for him to not trust Lulu, as Lulu isn't so trustworthy anyway about being zero and everything. Apart from his few friends and Nunnally, he doesn't love anything and they are like disposable vegetables for him to use till being the rag clothes so this kind of people is good just because he truly cares for like ten people in this world? At least Suzaku tries to protect more people than that and don't see people like they are in their chess games. And Britannia people,if not the maybe oh so bad soldiers that the anime tries to represent for you, they are still human and have people who love them. When Lulu slaughters like thousands Britannias including children and all, no one cares and praise him for oh so having good strategy bla bla bla but Suzaku had to go die for suspecting him and using damn refrain on only Kallen? wow that is justice in this world, I guess :P.
Jul 18, 2008 8:06 PM

May 2008
I just think suzaku’s acts more on his emotions and feelings. In the mao thing he said when he killed him he did it in blind rage (assuming he wasnt geassed or anything like that, this would hold true). When he confronted lelouch it was the same situation.

Whats interesting is suzaku still doesnt know the reason why zero geassed euphie. He took zero to the emperor out of rage not wanting to hear his reasons. But it was hinted couple episodes back in season 2 that he still doesnt know the reason why zero geassed and killed her. I think if he was a little more collected and had a dialouge he couldve learned the real reasons behind her death.

1. especially when lelouch was like ya i dont care we can talk about this after we save my sister*.
2. i mean they were best friends he shouldve atleast gave him a chance to talk
*on a side note what kinda ass neglects a blind paralysed girl who you’re close with for revenge.

Granted lelouch could've told him the first time they ran into each other at the school but he knew suzaku was still too angry.

In other words, Suzaku is blaming Lelouch for everything bad in the world....

You remember that in epi 25, Suzaku shouted that Lelouch's mistake is his existence, so he thinks that Lelouch is root of all the problems in the world....

Kallen get what she deserves?? I don´t think she had done something to deserve that... Just following her ideals and kill the ones that are in her way during a battle... Isnt that what Suzaku has been doing too?(obviously adding a bit or too much of his revenge against Lulu) and then if we add the fact that Refrain is the thing Kallen hates the most, and a second fact that its useless using Refrain if he wants to know Zeros identity, the only thing he would get its Kallens onesided conversations of her greatest memories...
Seriously Suzaku is getting more idiot every chap... he should begin thinking instead of letting his emotions get the worst of him...
Jul 18, 2008 8:11 PM

Apr 2007
saris said:
mysticdreamer said:

How funny people blame Suzaku for having a grudge against Lulu.....how can you trust your best friend that kills your girlfriend ? Yeah , if Lulu cannot forgive anyone who killed the one he loves and got on rampage everytime one of them dies then why should Suzaku when losing the one who loves forgive him? There 're enough good reasons for him to not trust Lulu, as Lulu isn't so trustworthy anyway about being zero and everything. Apart from his few friends and Nunnally, he doesn't love anything and they are like disposable vegetables for him to use till being the rag clothes so this kind of people is good just because he truly cares for like ten people in this world? At least Suzaku tries to protect more people than that and don't see people like they are in their chess games. And Britannia people,if not the maybe oh so bad soldiers that the anime tries to represent for you, they are still human and have people who love them. When Lulu slaughters like thousands Britannias including children and all, no one cares and praise him for oh so having good strategy bla bla bla but Suzaku had to go die for suspecting him and using damn refrain on only Kallen? wow that is justice in this world, I guess :P.

Lulu killed Euphie yes. But that was his sister and he liked her. But he had to kill her after what happened. Suzaku sold out Lulu for a higher position and set up Lulu by having him talking to Nunally on the phone, just to see him slip up. Despite all the things that happened before Lulu was always trying to get Suzaku to his side. Lulu just lost the person he actually had romantic feelings for and the first thing his "childhood bestfriend" does is blame him for her death, without knowing absolutely nothing about it. As far as everyone goes, they thought it was suicide when Suzaku just goes ahead and thinks Lulu. When it wasn't.

If Suzaku's only basis is: Euphie was killed by Lelouch then i'm going to blame him for everything, then that's wrong. Cause let's face it, after ''his'' girl died, he was just filled with hatred. And yes the same thing happened with Shirley; that she was killed by Rolo and Lulu got side tracked. However his objection is to destroy Geass which was the cause of Shirley's constant pain. Suzaku knows about the Geass, if he really wants to avenge Euphie he should destroy the thing that resulted in her death. (Like Cornelia was tryin' to do)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see Lulu dead-set on killing Suzaku. But I do see Suzaku doing things that are constantly making Lulu's life miserable and wanting to kill him.
And how can Suzaku be trying to protect people when he is supporting the very same people who senselessly kill others? women, elderly and children all included. (a.k.a. the ghetto) And those are the same people Lulu is trying to protect.

Lulu does not go and slaughter thousands of Britannian women and children, and what-not. Just the soliders who work for the higher-ups that don't care about anyone but their own kind. The only time when he started ordering for 'everyone' to get killed was at the Geass plant. Because look even the children where killing people and they were only being raised to be used as weapons.

If Lulu is such the 'bastard' that some people may think then why didn't he kill Cornelia? and at first decide not to kill Euphie? Or force Nunally to join Zero? Even give Tianzi the freedom to love who she wants to?

Therefore, I still believe Suzaku to be the one with the most faults.
mysticdreamerJul 18, 2008 8:17 PM

Jul 18, 2008 9:22 PM

Apr 2008
Yeah Suzaku has made a lot of mistakes i agree, but I just can't imagine code geass without suzaku, especially season 1. even though there are heaps of suzuku haters i think suzaku still has a big part to play.
do you remember ep.23 when suzaku saw C.C and then he had all those visions and C.C was like "he can see me, is it because of my invasion of his mind at the Kaminejima incident...or is he...if so then" and then she confronts him
maybe this is hinting that suzaku has something to do with the geass...
I think Suzaku is a really good character because he is the underlying connection between all the characters and acts the 'rival' for zero.

Also stop saying that Lulu killed Euphie (even though he physically shot her lol) but if his geass didn't stuff up and Euphie was not given the order to 'kill all the Japanese', she would still probably be alive. As Zero, lelouch didn't really have a choice....anything could have happened like his cover could have been blown, and then all the people that had already died would have been in vain. I wish Lulu would figure out a way to explain this to suzaku...that would solve a lot of things.

this episode was action packed...major plot turn at the end, can't wait till next epi!
Jul 18, 2008 10:10 PM
Jul 2018
Well I agree with mysticdreamer and most of the things he said... but just 1 thing.

mysticdreamer said:
If Lulu is such the 'bastard' that some people may think then why didn't he kill Cornelia? and at first decide not to kill Euphie? Or force Nunally to join Zero? Even give Tianzi the freedom to love who she wants to?

He was planning on taking Cornellia as a prisoner until he was rudely interrupted. He never had the initial intent to kill Euphy and never decided against it. When he went to go find her, he brought the clay needle gun but that wasn't to shoot Euphy. It was to have Euphy shoot him. He also turned around to say that he would just geass Tianzi or Xing-ke if they did anything he didn't want them to do. I woudn't call that freedom. That would be freedom*.

*as long as it falls in line with what I want.

Anyways...

Lelouch didn't have to kill Euphemia. It was a decision he made at the time and in hindsight, it was a rather rash one. I've argued this before but had Lelouch really been thinking about Euphemia first, he would've just taken her captive.

The truth is that at the time, it was painfully obvious how little both Lelouch and C.C. knew about geass, its development and its potential. Had Lelouch really put Euphemia at the top of his priority list, he would've thought about the options he had and atleast questioned the chance that geass could be either overlapped (like we later realized was a possibility with Charles) or entirely cancelled (like we later saw was a possibility with Orange).

What we can say about the matter is that Lelouch shooting Euphemia was indeed a conscious decision. It wasn't an entirely forced one. At that point in time, Lelouch wouldn't have been viewed as the villain, either, if he had just taken Euphemia captive. He would've been a hero detaining a mass murderer. He would also have another bargaining chip he could've used with Brittannia (though for the sake of Zero, I don't think he should or would do such a thing).

He shot her because he put his own goals ahead of her life and saw her life as a needed sacrifice. That's what it came down to. At that point in time, Lelouch's motives were still aimed specifically at creating a world that he thought Nunnally needed.

and as for Suzaku and Lelouch...

Suzaku and Lelouch WERE almost entirely similar characters outside of 1 very defining characteristic. Suzaku cared about the means to an end. Lelouch cared more for the end than the means to that end. Both Suzaku and Lelouch held self-assumed stances on what others wanted or needed.

Suzaku assumed that the Japanese needed and would be satisfied with a world where they could retain a national identity and sense of equality even under Brittania.

Lelouch assumed that Nunnally needed and would be satisfied with a peaceful world in which Nunnally wouldn't have a single burden... a world where none would seek to harm or place biased standards on her.

Both were wrong in their assumptions.

Both went down horribly wrong paths in the pursuit of those goals. One thought and cared about it being the right path. The other didn't. Both ended up murdering countless people all while losing sight of the true feelings and needs of the people they were fighting for. Both became obsessed with their own vision of the world despite their initial dedication to someone else.

Despite all that, what defined their conflict was the choice of their paths.

Ultimately, that's where it ended at the conclusion of season 1. Season 2 has been a different story. Both characters have taken a huge turn towards something else. Lelouch has become indecisive and the nature of his goals has become diluted by many other things he did not care for in the first season. It has cost him his resolve, his conviction, and sadly, his character. Suzaku lost his sense of righteousness and his belief in doing the "right" thing. He started to care more for the end than the means and became the man he detested.

Suzaku has become Lelouch this season and Lelouch has become Suzaku in many aspects. Just like Suzaku of old, Lelouch wants everything. He wants the future he envisioned and yet he also wants to world he left behind. He wants the truth about his mother's death and the nature of Brittannia and yet he also wants the lies of Ashford Academy and the illusion of happiness he sacrificed for power. He's a full-blown hypocrite just like Suzaku was during the first season. Suzaku on the other hand is slowly becoming the man Lelouch was. He's sacrificing friendship for results. He's unjustly abusing his power and position to obtain what he wants just like Lelouch was abusing his geass. He's putting more focus on obtaining what he wants than on how he's obtaining them.

Both characters are quite equally dislikable in my book. It's just merely the case of one being painted as a hero (or anti-hero) and the other being painted as the villain by plot mechanisms and writing.
removed-userJul 19, 2008 3:56 AM
Jul 18, 2008 10:25 PM

May 2008

Wow, thats deep (stuff posted above)

Jul 19, 2008 12:07 AM

Aug 2007
mysticdreamer said:

Lulu killed Euphie yes. But that was his sister and he liked her. But he had to kill her after what happened. Suzaku sold out Lulu for a higher position and set up Lulu by having him talking to Nunally on the phone, just to see him slip up. Despite all the things that happened before Lulu was always trying to get Suzaku to his side. Lulu just lost the person he actually had romantic feelings for and the first thing his "childhood bestfriend" does is blame him for her death, without knowing absolutely nothing about it. As far as everyone goes, they thought it was suicide when Suzaku just goes ahead and thinks Lulu. When it wasn't.

He didn't have to kill Euphy, it's just plain obvious he killed her as it is the needed things to do for his plan to work. Yeah, he likes her as a sister but that sister's life can be a sacrifice for his sake, then he is not as much different from Light in DN. It's not like he doesn't have any choice, yeah he has very little time to think and I don't blame him for incidentally put geass on Euphie and I symphatizes him for that. But whatever in the end, the thing he choose is kill her to succeed his goal. That is what he CHOOSE to do , not HAS to do.

mysticdreamer said:
If Suzaku's only basis is: Euphie was killed by Lelouch then i'm going to blame him for everything, then that's wrong. Cause let's face it, after ''his'' girl died, he was just filled with hatred. And yes the same thing happened with Shirley; that she was killed by Rolo and Lulu got side tracked. However his objection is to destroy Geass which was the cause of Shirley's constant pain. Suzaku knows about the Geass, if he really wants to avenge Euphie he should destroy the thing that resulted in her death. (Like Cornelia was tryin' to do)

I still don't see Suzaku doing things he do right now, just to avenge Lulu on killing Euphie. It's just that when he faces with Lulu, of course the topic of "YOU KILL EUPHIE" thing will pop up in his mind and that's the FACT actually. And the anime emphasizes on Lulu perspective so there would be hardly a scene where we can see Suzaku does anything else that doesn't related to Lulu, that 's why everytime we see him on screen, it 's with Lulu and his hatred side. Lulu himself in this episode ISN"T DIFFERENT from him. He destroys the factory according to his plan but his mind is also set on "ROLO, YOU DIE ALONG WITH IT" also. So I don't think Lulu is any better than Suzaku when losing the ones they love. Just that not many people would give a damn if Rolo dies but when it comes to Lulu do anything wrong ,fangirls will go oh he just HAD to do it, pitiful Lulu...now that's funny. And Rolo himself kill Shirley for the one he loves too , whether you will see it as creepy brother complex or not , so I don't blame him.

And you said Suzaku should destroy the geass factory that results in Euphie's death? Why should he? Geass is far cause of her death but the perpetrator who choose to kill her is in front of his eyes and wait, who put that geass on her in the first place anyway? It's Lulu , he SHOOTS her , she doesn't dies because of geass. So I don't think he has any reasons to destroy the factory before killing Lulu, the direct cause himself. And if he did that , he would be stupid to destroy everything he did to get his positions so far. And Cornelia, what she 's doing right now is just because she misunderstands the situation, if she knows the one who kills her sister is Zero, then she wouldn't have do this stupid thing like helping him fought VV by now, I think it's ridiculous.
mysticdreamer said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see Lulu dead-set on killing Suzaku. But I do see Suzaku doing things that are constantly making Lulu's life miserable and wanting to kill him.
And how can Suzaku be trying to protect people when he is supporting the very same people who senselessly kill others? women, elderly and children all included. (a.k.a. the ghetto) And those are the same people Lulu is trying to protect.

Lulu does not go and slaughter thousands of Britannian women and children, and what-not. Just the soliders who work for the higher-ups that don't care about anyone but their own kind. The only time when he started ordering for 'everyone' to get killed was at the Geass plant. Because look even the children where killing people and they were only being raised to be used as weapons.

Therefore, I still believe Suzaku to be the one with the most faults.

And why did Lulu has to set on killing Suzaku? Suzaku doesn't do anything terrible to him. The anime isn't about two friends killing each other because of hatre , everyone has his own goal and means. Just that Lulu doesn't has anything to hate Suzaku right now doesn't mean he is better human than him. If Suzaku ever incidentally kills Nunnally , then Lulu wouldn't be so different than the state Suzaku is in right now. Of course, Lulu didn't try to make Suzaku life miserable, that's because he still doesn't have anyone dear to him be stolen by the hands of his best friends, that's all.

You said like people in geass plants are vegetables , they are unarmed and if you think the children with geass should die just because they can kill people, then I guess Lulu should die too, he has geass and have killed more many people :P. And to think you said Suzaku should die just to use refrain on Kallen? Kallen herself should die too, she kills many people even if she is portrayed as a good girl doing things for justice, she kills too. And the senseless Britannian soilders you say are human , they protect their own kinds, they may also have wives and children at home who love them so Lulu also kills the ones other people loves. What's wrong about soilders protecting their own race? Lulu himself now manipulating the Japanese for his own sake of revenge on Charles anyway, he is even worse as he doesn't even care if his subordinates in area 11 dies coz they all are just disposable chesses for him. He didn't kill Cornelia because he wants her as a captive, not because of love for sister, you should go watch that again.

And yeah Lulu IS a bastard , just that he has some good sides in him doesn't make him to be a good guy. If you think not killing that few people makes him good then Suzaku is better,he still doesn't kill anyone around Zero too. And he should kill Lulu in the first place , not to turn him in and let him live but he doesn't . If rage comes before him , he shouldn't make the progress of turn Lulu in to gain position but to kill Lulu right away. Suzaku too has his own ways of doing things to get his goal. It's not different from why Lulu shoots Euphie to succeed his plan. They both choose to sacrifice something for their benefits. But I didn't say Lulu is totally a bad guy, this world is gray, everyone has good and bad sides. Suzaku too isn't a hero and I won't say he is good , he is human, Lulu is human. What I find disturbing is how fangirls tries to makes justice for everything that Lulu has done even if it's terribly wrong while trying to blame Suzaku for every single thing if he ever done a little mistake just because he is the opposite side to their Idol >_>.
Jul 19, 2008 7:23 AM

Apr 2007
ephi said:

Also stop saying that Lulu killed Euphie (even though he physically shot her lol) but if his geass didn't stuff up and Euphie was not given the order to 'kill all the Japanese', she would still probably be alive. As Zero, lelouch didn't really have a choice....anything could have happened like his cover could have been blown, and then all the people that had already died would have been in vain. I wish Lulu would figure out a way to explain this to suzaku...that would solve a lot of things.

That's why I said ''But he had to kill her after what happened.''

Brian333 said:
Well I agree with mysticdreamer and most of the things he said... but just 1 thing.

mysticdreamer said:

He was planning on taking Cornellia as a prisoner until he was rudely interrupted. He never had the initial intent to kill Euphy and never decided against it. When he went to go find her, he brought the clay needle gun but that wasn't to shoot Euphy. It was to have Euphy shoot him. He also turned around to say that he would just geass Tianzi or Xing-ke if they did anything he didn't want them to do. I woudn't call that freedom. That would be freedom*.

*as long as it falls in line with what I want.

*cough*I'm a girl ^_^
and...I kno it was all a plan to be able to look like he came back as a Messiah so he said. With the whole Tianzi thing; after talking to Shirley he left them alone. Is the last part of my post confusing?

saris said:

I still don't see Suzaku doing things he do right now, just to avenge Lulu on killing Euphie. It's just that when he faces with Lulu, of course the topic of "YOU KILL EUPHIE" thing will pop up in his mind and that's the FACT actually. And the anime emphasizes on Lulu perspective so there would be hardly a scene where we can see Suzaku does anything else that doesn't related to Lulu, that 's why everytime we see him on screen, it 's with Lulu and his hatred side. Lulu himself in this episode ISN"T DIFFERENT from him. He destroys the factory according to his plan but his mind is also set on "ROLO, YOU DIE ALONG WITH IT" also. So I don't think Lulu is any better than Suzaku when losing the ones they love. Just that not many people would give a damn if Rolo dies but when it comes to Lulu do anything wrong ,fangirls will go oh he just HAD to do it, pitiful Lulu...now that's funny. And Rolo himself kill Shirley for the one he loves too , whether you will see it as creepy brother complex or not , so I don't blame him.

I have a feeling i'm being grouped with those 'fangirls'. <.< Actually I don't want Rolo to die and I don't hate him either. (I've already said that in discussion for epi 13) I actually like him in fact. That's why I was happy when the plan got interrupted and he fell instead of getting blown up.

saris said:
And you said Suzaku should destroy the geass factory that results in Euphie's death? Why should he? Geass is far cause of her death but the perpetrator who choose to kill her is in front of his eyes and wait, who put that geass on her in the first place anyway? It's Lulu , he SHOOTS her , she doesn't dies because of geass. So I don't think he has any reasons to destroy the factory before killing Lulu, the direct cause himself. And if he did that , he would be stupid to destroy everything he did to get his positions so far. And Cornelia, what she 's doing right now is just because she misunderstands the situation, if she knows the one who kills her sister is Zero, then she wouldn't have do this stupid thing like helping him fought VV by now, I think it's ridiculous.

So are you saying that he meant to put the geass on Euphie because he didn't. It was all a MISTAKE, cause the eye could not turn off and he didn't know. But when she was going to kill the Japanese he tried to stop her. He went after her but the guards held him back and he couldn't save he before she started killing.

saris said:
And why did Lulu has to set on killing Suzaku? Suzaku doesn't do anything terrible to him. The anime isn't about two friends killing each other because of hatre , everyone has his own goal and means. Just that Lulu doesn't has anything to hate Suzaku right now doesn't mean he is better human than him. If Suzaku ever incidentally kills Nunnally , then Lulu wouldn't be so different than the state Suzaku is in right now. Of course, Lulu didn't try to make Suzaku life miserable, that's because he still doesn't have anyone dear to him be stolen by the hands of his best friends, that's all.

Actually Lulu has reasons for hating Suzaku, the fact is he doesn't. Suzaku chose turning in Lulu instead of SAVING his sister when she got CAPTURED. For a higher rank. Plus sets Lulu up with that same SISTER to see him slip up.

saris said:
You said like people in geass plants are vegetables , they are unarmed and if you think the children with geass should die just because they can kill people, then I guess Lulu should die too, he has geass and have killed more many people :P. And to think you said Suzaku should die just to use refrain on Kallen? Kallen herself should die too, she kills many people even if she is portrayed as a good girl doing things for justice, she kills too. And the senseless Britannian soilders you say are human , they protect their own kinds, they may also have wives and children at home who love them so Lulu also kills the ones other people loves. What's wrong about soilders protecting their own race? Lulu himself now manipulating the Japanese for his own sake of revenge on Charles anyway, he is even worse as he doesn't even care if his subordinates in area 11 dies coz they all are just disposable chesses for him. He didn't kill Cornelia because he wants her as a captive, not because of love for sister, you should go watch that again.

I think Suzaku should of died before the whole refrain thing. That's just the icing on the cake.
I actually started watching Code Geass knowing that alot of people hated Suzaku. But I didn't see anything wrong with him, and I liked their friendship and what-not. But after all the things he did was when the thought of him dying became appealing.
And I don't remember calling the people in the Geass plant vegetables. And I also don't ever remember saying he didn't kill Cornelia because he loved her. So no I don't need to watch that again. The point to that was If Lulu was a bastard he would force Tianzi into marriage regardless, if it was oh so for the sake of power. And then he wouldn't of cared if he killed Euphie, just like he killed Clovis.

saris said:
And yeah Lulu IS a bastard , just that he has some good sides in him doesn't make him to be a good guy. If you think not killing that few people makes him good then Suzaku is better,he still doesn't kill anyone around Zero too. And he should kill Lulu in the first place , not to turn him in and let him live but he doesn't . If rage comes before him , he shouldn't make the progress of turn Lulu in to gain position but to kill Lulu right away. Suzaku too has his own ways of doing things to get his goal. It's not different from why Lulu shoots Euphie to succeed his plan. They both choose to sacrifice something for their benefits. But I didn't say Lulu is totally a bad guy, this world is gray, everyone has good and bad sides. Suzaku too isn't a hero and I won't say he is good , he is human, Lulu is human. What I find disturbing is how fangirls tries to makes justice for everything that Lulu has done even if it's terribly wrong while trying to blame Suzaku for every single thing if he ever done a little mistake just because he is the opposite side to their Idol >_>.

Would you stop with the whole fangirl thing. And the idol thing is going too far. If I was a fangirl I would be all for Rolo and Euphie dying and all little things that got in Lulu's way. And let's not forget i'm NOT. I didn't want Euphie to die, I wish there was some other way especially since they were all joking around and everything. And I sure don't want Rolo to die. Those were only one mistake. Suzaku's came repeatedly.

I am quite aware that they both have good and bad sides. Everyone does. But do you kno that for different people one side gets overshadowed by the other? Suzaku is all for killing Zero. And even wanted to kill Kallen because she wouldn't leave Zero. Lulu wants to make a world where he and Nunally can live, and defeat the Emperor because he didn't care when his mother died.

Jul 19, 2008 5:14 PM

Nov 2007
Damnit Suzaku! And looks like all the plans are going up in smoke.
Jul 19, 2008 5:29 PM
Jul 2018
mysticdreamer said:
*cough*I'm a girl ^_^
and...I kno it was all a plan to be able to look like he came back as a Messiah so he said. With the whole Tianzi thing; after talking to Shirley he left them alone. Is the last part of my post confusing?

Well sorry about that. I don't check and don't care most of the time. It's the internet -.-

The only reason Lelouch let her love who she wanted to was because it had no significant effect on his side. That's what he showed when he said he would just geass them if something went wrong. In other words, had Tianzi wanted to marry a Brittannian Prince, chances are Lelouch would've just geassed her. I wouldn't call that freedom.
Jul 19, 2008 6:17 PM

Aug 2007
I think you didn't know yourself you are a fangirl >_>. For me fangirls aren't just the ones who blindly worships their idols but the one who intends to be on the side of the character they like without trying to understand other characters ways of thinkings and ideals but to blame it as "wrong" if it doen't favour in their way of "right". But if you think you really really are not a fangirl, then sorry for saying what I think.

And you still repeat that whole he HAD to do it thing and can't argue why he choose for his plan to succeed than killing Euphie. Euphie didn't die because just she incidentally been putting geass on , she dies because Lulu SHOOTS her , physically and INTENTIONALLYT , don't say he has no choice, HE HAS, if he weigh her life over than his zero cover and his plan. Suzaku is just like a metre away to save her.

mysticdreamer said:
So are you saying that he meant to put the geass on Euphie because he didn't. It was all a MISTAKE, cause the eye could not turn off and he didn't know. But when she was going to kill the Japanese he tried to stop her. He went after her but the guards held him back and he couldn't save he before she started killing.

And I said it many times already that at first, it's mistake. But the cause of her real death is Lulu shoots her , not geass. There's no meaning for him trying to save her but in the end, killing her with his own hands >_>. Just that she started killing doesn't mean she is destined to die.

mysticdreamer said:
Actually Lulu has reasons for hating Suzaku, the fact is he doesn't. Suzaku chose turning in Lulu instead of SAVING his sister when she got CAPTURED. For a higher rank. Plus sets Lulu up with that same SISTER to see him slip up.

Actually , Lulu hated Suzaku for that, just it's not his priority and if he shows that demonstrately , his cover is blown. And it's not something that can't be cured that Suzaku turned him in. He still has geass, his memory's back, Nunnally is safe and sound so what's point he has to hate him much anyway. But Euphie, on the other hand, is gone forever. It's not so surprising the level of hatred is different. If Suzalu should one day accidentally kill Nunnally , I 'm sure the one being overshadowed by hatred would be Lulu anyway. It's not that uncommon hating people much for killing their own love ones , why make a fuss like it's something incridibly wrong. And the phone thing, I actually think it's wise, why make it sound so bad? This kind of shitty methods , Lulu himself use with many people all the time >_>.

mysticdreamer said:
I think Suzaku should of died before the whole refrain thing. That's just the icing on the cake.
I actually started watching Code Geass knowing that alot of people hated Suzaku. But I didn't see anything wrong with him, and I liked their friendship and what-not. But after all the things he did was when the thought of him dying became appealing.
And I don't remember calling the people in the Geass plant vegetables. And I also don't ever remember saying he didn't kill Cornelia because he loved her. So no I don't need to watch that again. The point to that was If Lulu was a bastard he would force Tianzi into marriage regardless, if it was oh so for the sake of power. And then he wouldn't of cared if he killed Euphie, just like he killed Clovis.

Would you stop with the whole fangirl thing. And the idol thing is going too far. If I was a fangirl I would be all for Rolo and Euphie dying and all little things that got in Lulu's way. And let's not forget i'm NOT. I didn't want Euphie to die, I wish there was some other way especially since they were all joking around and everything. And I sure don't want Rolo to die. Those were only one mistake. Suzaku's came repeatedly.

I am quite aware that they both have good and bad sides. Everyone does. But do you kno that for different people one side gets overshadowed by the other? Suzaku is all for killing Zero. And even wanted to kill Kallen because she wouldn't leave Zero. Lulu wants to make a world where he and Nunally can live, and defeat the Emperor because he didn't care when his mother died.

You may don't know yourself but you make the matters of killing unarmed Britannians and soilders who may not know a thing about his grudge against Charles sounds so unimportant and find an excuse for Lulu's actions by hey the children is going to raise as a weapon anyway bla bla bla. And trying to make a little good side of Lulu into something like utmost kindness. Just Lulu didn't force Tianxi to marry or he feels sorry he oh so had to kill Euphie doesn't make him off from the category of bastard. Yeah, just he is kind or have a shame towards these two and he is a good guy and a hero? Of course not >_>, he kills many others for the sake of his own happy happy worl with Nunnaly and for his avenge against Charles. He is doing everything for HIMSELF and his sister. It's not like he did it to help citizens or anything, they are just pieces to forward his plan. Accept it, he has many bad points towards many others , even if you impressed how he's good with like four or five people he actually cares, he is bastard to others and his actions aren't just. You make it like Suzaku is so bad for hating the one who kill his GF. But Lulu himself is also overshadowed by his revenge against Charles too because he didn't protect his mother, it's not different from Euphie's case. I'm looking forward to when the story takes turns and maybe what Lulu has done will all be in vain. Charles himself maynot be the bad guy and Marianne may deserved to die while Lulu misunderstands everything, that's not impossible. Just that you like the idea of him wanting to make the world he can live with his sister doesn;t mean Suzaku ways of doing things is at fault, blaming it on Lulu that he never said anything to solve the misunderstanding anyway. I think Lulu is more of a bad one in terms of "friend", best friends is to share everything with others and to make it priority. But so far he didn't even try to explain anything = he didn't even care what Suzaku feels and tries to makes up. Suzaku himself is better that he didn't kill him off right away but let him live.
Jul 20, 2008 10:50 AM

Feb 2008
I actually thought that maybe, there was a slight chance of Suzaku turning good at the end of last episode. For some odd reason. This episode just inforced the fact that I hate his guts.

Looks like V.Vs in a pretty desperate situation. C.C crying was harsh ;.; Lulu give her a hug. Shame Rolo didn't die in this episode, hopefully he'll die soon. Saying that, I do like Rolo but he's getting in the way.

I want answers to why Marianne was killed? Why did they hate her so much?
Jul 25, 2008 12:53 AM

Jan 2008
Stuff you Suzaku, go die somewhere >__>
Jul 31, 2008 9:03 AM

Jan 2008
I continue to find it hilarious how even after everything Lelouch has done in this show, people still think Suzaku is worse than him.

But anyway, here's a random example of everything that's wrong with Code Geass.

There's an emotional and dramatic speech in this episode by Lelouch while he's talking to C.C. He's explaining how he doesnt want a world where Geass can be used by anyone, how he wants to wipe out the Geass research place, and halt V.V's activities, for Shirly's sake.

While this is happening the camera is slowly panning up C.C's half-naked body.

If you're going to tackle lofty topics like politics and governance, do it properly you hentai freaks, dont half-ass it. Literally. Why bother having such a premise if you're not going to take it seriously? I know the 'panning up someone's body to waste time' trick is a staple of anime by this point, but the way its done in Geass is just a joke. Its for the casual* fans, and not for the story. You might think this technique is always for the fans, but it isnt. Its a technique that can be comfortable within a certain story or genre, or even a freakin' scene, but it sure as hell doesnt belong in this one, where some important character motivation is being expressed; where there's no hint of anything sexual in the story, but they go and do it anyway because C.C's present and the anime-makers have sold their dignity away for ratings and sales. Imagine if Juuni Kokuki had slow pans up Youko's butt every five minutes, wouldnt have the same affect now would it?

Just a random example of why Geass is failing hard. And before you jump on my back like a deranged monkey, I'm only ranting and 'taking it srsly" because the anime itself has a serious premise driving it. If it was just about stupid kids doing stupid shit (like nearly every scene in that school this season), then I would have no problem with the zero dimensional shallow female cast (excluding Cornelia) showing their bodies at inoportune moments.

*casual as in "I dont give a shit about politics and stuff, I just want to know who Lelouch is gonna end up with."
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Jul 31, 2008 10:37 AM
Jul 2018
Cihan said:
I continue to find it hilarious how even after everything Lelouch has done in this show, people still think Suzaku is worse than him.

But anyway, here's a random example of everything that's wrong with Code Geass.

There's an emotional and dramatic speech in this episode by Lelouch while he's talking to C.C. He's explaining how he doesnt want a world where Geass can be used by anyone, how he wants to wipe out the Geass research place, and halt V.V's activities, for Shirly's sake.

While this is happening the camera is slowly panning up C.C's half-naked body.

If you're going to tackle lofty topics like politics and governance, do it properly you hentai freaks, dont half-ass it. Literally. Why bother having such a premise if you're not going to take it seriously? I know the 'panning up someone's body to waste time' trick is a staple of anime by this point, but the way its done in Geass is just a joke. Its for the casual* fans, and not for the story. You might think this technique is always for the fans, but it isnt. Its a technique that can be comfortable within a certain story or genre, or even a freakin' scene, but it sure as hell doesnt belong in this one, where some important character motivation is being expressed; where there's no hint of anything sexual in the story, but they go and do it anyway because C.C's present and the anime-makers have sold their dignity away for ratings and sales. Imagine if Juuni Kokuki had slow pans up Youko's butt every five minutes, wouldnt have the same affect now would it?

Just a random example of why Geass is failing hard. And before you jump on my back like a deranged monkey, I'm only ranting and 'taking it srsly" because the anime itself has a serious premise driving it. If it was just about stupid kids doing stupid shit (like nearly every scene in that school this season), then I would have no problem with the zero dimensional shallow female cast (excluding Cornelia) showing their bodies at inoportune moments.

*casual as in "I dont give a shit about politics and stuff, I just want to know who Lelouch is gonna end up with."

Y SO SRS? dis iz COED GAESS!

Aug 5, 2008 11:08 AM
Mar 2008
Pretty badass Lelouch ordered an attack on those unarmed geass researchers.
Aug 12, 2008 12:58 AM

Jan 2008
Yay! This blonde hair man from Lulu's site says, that Italy and Poland are with them ^^ So my Poland, my country is in Japaneese anime? And at the good site of the Lelouch? *________* It's hystory moment for Poland! Japan like our country!!! YAY!
Aug 12, 2008 2:15 PM

Feb 2008
Another massacre.
And Rolo still alive. T_T
Aug 14, 2008 7:31 PM

Feb 2008
It felt like Lelou lost his mind in this episode! He went straight to the heart of the issue, no strategy or planning ahead. Not even all the Black Knights were informed of whats going on. He didn't attend Shirley's funeral (but i guess that was so that he could kill her killer)

And now it seems like he's totally forgotten about Karen! If Suzaku makes her forget everything with that refrain or whatever im going to hate him even more now (who knew that was possible)

I can't wait to see what happens next!
Aug 21, 2008 5:25 AM
Aug 2008
yay! poland suported zero:D
Aug 26, 2008 1:35 PM

Feb 2008
crazy episode!!!!
Aug 26, 2008 4:57 PM

May 2008
Interesting.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1904 by felipecardel »»
Yesterday, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Aug 31, 2008

576 by bubba460z »»
May 28, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

PimpToad - Apr 6, 2008

404 by bubba460z »»
May 26, 5:45 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TechnicsMKII - Sep 21, 2008

370 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

306 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 3:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.