Forum Settings
Forums

Helpless Asian kid gets beat up by 7 Kids, spread this around. This is going viral

New
Jan 16, 2012 11:32 PM
Dec 2011
These little pricks deserves to be incarcerated for many years, unfortunately they are underaged :(. This makes me lose a lot of hope in our future generation, IM SO PISSED.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxP0VnbHSxE
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 16, 2012 11:48 PM

Jul 2007
I saved a version of the full video, but it was already taken down.

Watching this video made me cringe.
Jan 16, 2012 11:49 PM

Nov 2010
Smh. These kids dropping the N word like crazy. They're done for though. The dude that recorded the video is an idiot for uploading it on youtube.

And that kid that took off his shoe and started wacking the poor guy. Man, that pissed me off the most.
"Oh, you want some too?"
Jan 16, 2012 11:50 PM

Jul 2007
Steve-O-510 said:
Smh. These kids dropping the N word like crazy. They're done for though. The dude that recorded the video is an idiot for uploading it on youtube.

Apparently they were proud of what they did, according to the original video that was taken down
Jan 16, 2012 11:55 PM

May 2010
Steve-O-510 said:
Smh. These kids dropping the N word like crazy.

All of the assaulter were Chinese except for the one who handed the glove to the person filming.

Also, they have been arrested

Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 17, 2012 12:32 AM

Dec 2011
:/ ugh i hope they all get whats coming to them...

watched another video last week that got me pretty angry too, the one where a 2/3 year old Chinese girl gets run over by two vehicles in a market and people who are walking past take one look and keep walking without even helping...
The_StewardJan 17, 2012 2:18 AM
Jan 17, 2012 12:33 AM
Dec 2011
Ausmix said:
:/ ugh i hope they all get whats coming for them...

watched another video last week that got me pretty angry too, the one where a 2/3 year old Chinese girl gets run over by two vehicles in a market and people who are walking past take one look and keep walking without even helping...

Oh that was the most tear jerking vid I have ever seen, and I'm a guy. That was worse than this but this is completely despicable, I wish the worst for these guys.
Jan 17, 2012 12:33 AM

Aug 2009
cmon man if you're going to beat someone up do it one on one.
Jan 17, 2012 12:42 AM

Jan 2010
Yea i know this made me mad cuz they're acting hard when it took 7 guys to rob this kid. Still couldn't knock him out, praise that kid for taking that beating and manage to escape. A youtube video of one getting arrested is out already filmed by a neighbor.
Jan 17, 2012 12:52 AM

Apr 2010
What a disappointment. Not only is it pathetic that it takes 7 people to beat up a skinny asian kid, they even did a shitty job at that. Couldn't knock that guy out, barely made him bleed. What a joke lol.

People are such bitches nowadays god damn. Realistically, im more than confident he could have taken all those guys since they fight like kindergartens with toy dinosaurs. Respect to him for not succumbing to their level and attempting to be civil. Hopefully they all get what they deserve.
Jan 17, 2012 1:00 AM

May 2010
Why are they using the n world all the time? Are they retarded?

Hopefully they will get a good punishment for this, in and out of prison.
If you are a fan of (or simply interested in) Japanese films
then please join the Cinema of Japan club! Thank you (:

Jan 17, 2012 1:10 AM

Sep 2011
LOL fkin kids... dayuuum felt like shit watching that video. Poor asian kid. :(
Jan 17, 2012 1:15 AM
Nov 2011
HAH, it's actually quite funny.
Jan 17, 2012 1:26 AM

Dec 2010
Too bad for them bully hunters across the world now know their faces and will now do everything in their power to humiliate and deface them further.

I hope everyone good luck in spreading this and making them absolutely regret it. :)
Jan 17, 2012 1:47 AM
Jun 2011
I don't know why they thought having seven people beat up one person would seem cool to them...

on a side note apparently 4chan saw the video and was releasing the names. it's kinda scary seeing how fast they can get information.
Jan 17, 2012 1:53 AM
Jun 2010
Those guys are despicable, I felt so bad watching this video.

Also, 7 guys couldn't even knock out one small student, they fight like pussies >_> hope they get whats coming to them
Jan 17, 2012 2:27 AM

Aug 2011
OMG this pisses me off.. 7 guys try beat 1 and they even are stupid blehh and the asian guy is lucky they hit him like pussies , i feel like i want to kick there butts right now grrrrrrr makes me puke..
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.. They must be felt with the heart....
Jan 17, 2012 2:54 AM

Feb 2010
The guy had nothing to with them just happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. sad really

1:10 one of the guys said random little kid fck his ass
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2012 2:56 AM

May 2008
Here we go again acting like we seriously can two shits about the kid and that kid could have at least tried to fight back instead of laying there in a fetal position and let them pound on him. Fair enough they out number you but at least swing for them and maybe take down one or two of them with you.
Jan 17, 2012 3:38 AM

Nov 2007
Nabi123 said:
Here we go again acting like we seriously can two shits about the kid and that kid could have at least tried to fight back instead of laying there in a fetal position and let them pound on him. Fair enough they out number you but at least swing for them and maybe take down one or two of them with you.
Cool story, Internet tough guy. It's appalling that people like you, who try to criticize the victim, actually exist. I guess if you were put in the same situation you would break out like Jackie Chan right?

It's seven vs. one. Real life isn't a fucking kung-fu movie. You don't know what would escalate the situation out of control. You don't know if any of them are carrying a weapon. Protecting yourself in that situation is all you should think about if you have half a brain.
Jan 17, 2012 3:47 AM

May 2008
Xjellocross said:
Nabi123 said:
Cool story, Internet tough guy. It's appalling that people like you, who try to criticize the victim, actually exist. I guess if you were put in the same situation you would break out like Jackie Chan right?

It's seven vs. one. Real life isn't a fucking kung-fu movie. You don't know what would escalate the situation out of control. You don't know if any of them are carrying a weapon. Protecting yourself in that situation is all you should think about if you have half a brain.

Yes because me saying he should swung means that I expected him to do martial arts moves. If you read my post I acknowledged that he was outnumbered but rather than lay on the floor and let them kick you it would have been better for him to stand and fight. Yeah he did a great job of protecting himself by putting his hand on the guys arm while pleading with him to stop only for the guy to smack him in the face. He is lucky they were dumb enough to put this on youtube and they got arrested which is what they deserve. But if that had not happen what do you think they would have done the next time they saw him??? Would they be like aww he asked us not to hit him lets leave the poor guy alone. No they would have kicked the shit out of him again. Now if he fought back the first time it happened most likely the bullies would know that he is going to fight back and would leave him alone and find an easier target.
Jan 17, 2012 3:49 AM

Jun 2008
Why the urgency to spread it around? Seeing how that video gets a tone of comments by the second i wonder how many accounts you made to post this on forums. And Omg is going viral? Really? You aren't shitting me are you? Honestly the way you posted Op the only thing it makes me want to spread around is my foot up your ass.

Btw that is the most chicken shit beating i have ever scene in my life. For a bunch of people ganging up on a guy they are enormously careful not to make real damage.
MonadJan 17, 2012 9:53 AM
Jan 17, 2012 8:05 AM

Sep 2011
Realistically.. its white and asian kids. Emphasis on the word "kid". They didnt do that much damage to that asian kid. Theyre tryin to act like theyre black and some crazy gangsters. Some of you saying to swing back but theyre all just kids. Some kids arent taught how to fight. Sht like this happens all the time but worse. Just suk it up.

Mobyz said:
This makes me lose a lot of hope in our future generation, IM SO PISSED.

The generations are getting weaker and arent as bad as previous ones. Have hope that the future generations will be pussies and snitch every second they can because its heading in that direction.
But this asian kid, if it was a continuous thing and cant learn to fight, has the right to snitch.
NEETs (No Employment Education Training) are the least desirable people anybody would want to hire and yet they are the first choice to become moderators/admins around the internet. They have yet to have established a sense of responsibility or role in society and many are plain leeches (with minor exceptions). They are given "authority" to police sections of the internet with the powers of The Judge, Jury, and Executioner. Isn't that weird?
-Migrating to another site-
Update 11/9/2016 - Inactive Over a Year. Logged in to laugh at elections.
Jan 17, 2012 8:51 AM

Jul 2008
And people wonder why I concealed carry(legally of course). This is just a reality check that the 1st world is not a civilized as one might think.
MadScientist said:
The generations are getting weaker and arent as bad as previous ones. Have hope that the future generations will be pussies and snitch every second they can because its heading in that direction.
But this asian kid, if it was a continuous thing and cant learn to fight, has the right to snitch.
This post just comes off as stupid. You are defining a person being a responsible non-violent adult, reporting crimes, and trying to make the world a slightly better place as a "pussy" or a "snitch". I can't really tell if you are trolling or not, but it's that kind of attitude that has kept a good portion the black community in America poverty and crime stricken.

As for the people trying to monday morning quarterback the victims fighting performance, end result would have not varied if he had fought back. Normal teenagers that weigh like 150 pounds don't have near the strength to knock somebody out in one or two punches unless specially trained(not everyone can be Jose Aldo). So to say he could "take one or two of them out" just shows how inexperienced you are. Imo he did what he should have done, protect himself and bide time for an opportunity to run. Acts of aggression at that point would only enrage the perpetrators more and make you too tired to run away.
Jan 17, 2012 8:56 AM

Sep 2011
Defiance said:
it's that kind of attitude that has kept a good portion the black community in America poverty

fightings to blame for keeping blacks in poverty because blacks are the main people who like fighting *rolls eyes*

this video is about asian and white kids and you bring up blacks in poverty.*rolls eyes again*

Defiance said:
And people wonder why I concealed carry(legally of course).

guess you also are pretty scared of those little kids jumping you.

Defiance said:
This is just a reality check that the 1st world is not a civilized as one might think.

1st world is based on the actions of kids of course *rolls eyes*
MadScientistJan 17, 2012 9:05 AM
NEETs (No Employment Education Training) are the least desirable people anybody would want to hire and yet they are the first choice to become moderators/admins around the internet. They have yet to have established a sense of responsibility or role in society and many are plain leeches (with minor exceptions). They are given "authority" to police sections of the internet with the powers of The Judge, Jury, and Executioner. Isn't that weird?
Jan 17, 2012 9:05 AM

Jul 2008
MadScientist said:
Defiance said:
it's that kind of attitude that has kept a good portion the black community in America poverty

fightings to blame for keeping blacks in poverty because blacks are the main people who like fighting *rolls eyes*

this video is about asian and white kids and you bring up blacks in poverty.*rolls eyes again*
I see you ignore the entire post and bring up a simple side note. I was referring to the "thug" mentality that has escalated over the years in the projects(which are generally black or hispanic) of the united states. It is an attitude that you should act like the baddest mother fucker on the planet at all times and never seek a higher authority to assist with a problem. Btw your grammar is terrible and it's hard to tell exactly what you are getting at.
EDIT:
MadScientist said:
guess you also are pretty scared of those little kids jumping you.
Lol, I'm 23 with a full time job and bills to pay. My fighting days are over, all I wish to do is be armed and able to protect myself and my loved ones if necessary. I guess you could call that scared.
DefianceJan 17, 2012 9:30 AM
Jan 17, 2012 10:29 AM

Sep 2011
Defiance said:
your grammar is terrible and it's hard to tell exactly what you are getting at.

thats a good one ive never heard.

Defiance said:
I was referring to the "thug" mentality that has escalated over the years in the projects(which are generally black or hispanic) of the united states.

who said thug mentality? im sayin getting your ass beat once and cryin like a bitch to *authorities* means youre a pussy when you werent seriously injured or robbed. That has nothing to do with blacks and hispanics.
Guess people who get beat up and dont snitch are only black and latinos in the US *rolls eyes*

To lock people away for so long stripping their freedom is in my opinion bad. USA is the largest Jailor nation. In 2007 the US has less than 5% of the world population but has 23.4% of the world prison and jailor population. To stick people who dont need to be put in jail away is something common in the US nowadays because people are being bitches cryin away about unnecessary things.

Im still laughing because youre blaming living standards on fighting. Learn about the Black Panthers, how CA was taken from Mexico, The Zoot Suit Riots, and just prejudice and racism along with history all together. since you like talking about blacks and latinos so much, u should just start another thread labeled "why blacks and latinos are poor".
Jan 17, 2012 5:47 PM

Jul 2008
MadScientist said:
im sayin getting your ass beat once and cryin like a bitch to *authorities* means youre a pussy when you werent seriously injured or robbed.
Wasn't seriously injured? They were stomping on and kicking his head/face when he was on the ground with snow boots. They could have knocked his teeth out, broke his nose, broken an orbital socket, taken an eye, possibly a concussion or even brain damage if they would have continued. They also stole around 180 dollars from him and obviously were trying to strip him in the cold as well(hear him say "give me your jacket" around the 40 second mark). If you do not believe this counts as a reportable crime I must say your judgement should be in serious question. Violent crimes should always be reported, there is no place is our society for this kind of behavior.

Also to say this attack has nothing to do with black cultural influence as one of the assailants shouts "fuck you nigga" repetitively just shows how deaf you are. You are trying to paint me as bigoted racist or something but you are just showing how little you have to combat what I am saying.
DefianceJan 17, 2012 6:38 PM
Jan 17, 2012 6:08 PM

Mar 2008
MadScientist said:
Realistically.. its white and asian kids. Emphasis on the word "kid". They didnt do that much damage to that asian kid. Theyre tryin to act like theyre black and some crazy gangsters. Some of you saying to swing back but theyre all just kids. Some kids arent taught how to fight. Sht like this happens all the time but worse. Just suk it up.

Mobyz said:

Nabi123 said:

Fucking cancer of society right here. Yes let's make them more upset by hitting one. They'll probably double or triple their blows, leaving you with even more permanent injuries. Are you fucking retarded?
Jan 17, 2012 6:14 PM

Jun 2009
I donno what's worse...

7 white guy beating up an asian guy out of racism...

or 6 asian and a white guy beating up an asian guy out of racism...

The former seem much better in comparison...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2012 6:20 PM

Aug 2008
Nabi123 said:

I don't know if this guy is serious or not. You swing, they will beat on you even harder.

MadScientist said:
im sayin getting your ass beat once and cryin like a bitch to *authorities* means youre a pussy when you werent seriously injured or robbed.

Okay, don't report it to the authorities. They will do it again, if not to you, to someone else.

AirStyles said:
I donno what's worse...

7 white guy beating up an asian guy out of racism...

or 6 asian and a white guy beating up an asian guy out of racism...

The former seem much better in comparison...

Race has nothing to do with this though. o.o

Oh and...
PlunJan 17, 2012 6:25 PM

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Jan 17, 2012 6:45 PM

Jul 2009
I enjoyed watching that loser get arrested. If you can't fight one on one it's not a fight anymore, it's assault.
Jan 17, 2012 6:46 PM

Sep 2011
Plun said:

Oh and...

i lol'd
Jan 17, 2012 7:13 PM

Sep 2009
Ugh, stuff like this makes me so angry.
Jan 17, 2012 7:16 PM

May 2008
Fui said:
MadScientist said:

Mobyz said:

Nabi123 said:

Fucking cancer of society right here. Yes let's make them more upset by hitting one. They'll probably double or triple their blows, leaving you with even more permanent injuries. Are you fucking retarded?

Plun said:
Nabi123 said:

I don't know if this guy is serious or not. You swing, they will beat on you even harder.

Oh and...

Fuck me are you two seriously telling me that when you get attacked the best thing to do is to let them hit you and offer no resistance??? And what do you mean beat on you harder? I am pretty sure if they are beating you up they are not holding back, this is not DBZ where if you land a blow they will get pissed off and transform into a super saiyan. As for being more upset they are fucking hitting you!!! How much more upset are they going to get. By offering no resistance you have shown yourself too be an easy target and they will come after you again. If you fight back or at least try to, then next time they would not bother with you as you have shown you won't let them do what they want therefore they will leave you alone and find a easier target. This kid was lucky that his bullies where dumb and uploaded the vid to youtube and got arrested.
Jan 17, 2012 7:37 PM

Dec 2011
Nabi123 said:
Fuck me are you two seriously telling me that when you get attacked the best thing to do is to let them hit you and offer no resistance??? And what do you mean beat on you harder? I am pretty sure if they are beating you up they are not holding back, this is not DBZ where if you land a blow they will get pissed off and transform into a super saiyan. As for being more upset they are fucking hitting you!!! How much more upset are they going to get. By offering no resistance you have shown yourself too be an easy target and they will come after you again. If you fight back or at least try to, then next time they would not bother with you as you have shown you won't let them do what they want therefore they will leave you alone and find a easier target. This kid was lucky that his bullies where dumb and uploaded the vid to youtube and got arrested.

Have you ever been jumped before?
Jan 17, 2012 7:45 PM

May 2008
renfort said:
Nabi123 said:

No but I have been bullied before, the first time he tried to bully me in the bus home from school I fought with him and he never tried to bully me again.
Jan 17, 2012 8:03 PM
Jul 2018
Nabi123 said:
renfort said:
Nabi123 said:

No but I have been bullied before, the first time he tried to bully me in the bus home from school I fought with him and he never tried to bully me again.

same thing happened to a freind of mine, my friend was punched in the face by the ass hole so my freind punched him back five times. Never bothered him again. Kids act tough, many of them will just back away if you try to fight them back. But as for 7 on 1 the smart choice would be to run or defend yourself like the asian guy did, because realistically fighting back won't do anything.

I however am too stubborn and have too much pride to back down to punks like them. I would gladly have my ass beat twice as hard for fighting back then to let them have their way with me. I don't like others asserting their dominance over me unless I have to make them work for it, in this case fighting back.
Jan 17, 2012 8:12 PM

Jul 2011
MadScientist said:

I find this kind of logic pitiful. A year ago my uncle was getting bullied shit in school, he stood up for himself. One thing led from another and one day some guys ganged up and ended up beating him with a baseball bat, he got paralyzed up to waist and will never be able to walk again.
Shit like this does happen, kids now and before often have the tendencies to lose control and not realizing their actions. Not everything revolves around your own vision of the world. Sure, it might be true the current generation is weaker, but humanity still remains the same.
The Internet is a very bad place, you should never go there.
Jan 17, 2012 8:14 PM

Mar 2008
Nabi123 said:
renfort said:
Nabi123 said:

Oh boy, you got "bullied" by someone on the fucking schoolbus. Grow up or get a brain. This guy is getting beat on by 7 thugs in a back alley. And yes, they will hit you much harder and more frequently if you piss them off. They were just throwing in random punches, not seriously trying to beat the living shit out of him. You're naiive, thinking "oh if I fight back they'll be scared and not want to beat me again!" Maybe in high school. You seriously think 7 thugs who have no qualms about beating a random person down will be afraid of you if you try fight back? Seriously?

If it were me, I'd probably spaz and go insane. That's what I do when I got bullied or assaulted. I just go crazy.
Jan 17, 2012 8:59 PM

Jul 2009
Exactly, strike one of them really hard, and he might not mess with you again. But the other 6 will. Right now. Severely.
Jan 17, 2012 9:02 PM
Apr 2011
Seeing crap like this makes you wonder how the parents are raising their kids...seriously.

On a side note, when a grizzly bear attacks you, your supposed to fight back eventually :P
Jan 17, 2012 9:17 PM

Feb 2009
I can actually feel my muscles tensing and my heart rate rising as I sit here and watch that video. This sort of stuff just pisses me off.

Fricken' cowards!
Jan 17, 2012 10:49 PM

Sep 2007
Nabi123 said:
renfort said:
Nabi123 said:

I highly doubt having 7 guys beat on you is the same thing as a school bus bully. One bully will know when to give up and run away scared especially if you're fighting back. But when they have 6 of their buddies out for blood like he is, they don't give two shits about you fighting back. They'll just whoop your ass even harder until you're lying face down on the ground.
Jan 17, 2012 11:16 PM

Sep 2011
@Evaporation
pics plz, with sign saying evaporations uncle.

i never said the world revolves around my vision. Your putting words in my mouth little dude. This is about children around your age and little fights like this happen all the time.

----------

I can so picture a bunch of these people who complain about those kids needing to be locked away, have gotten their ass kicked or scared the sht out of and just too pussy to do anything except cry about how people should be thrown in jail out of spite from their own experiences.

People making big deals about being jumped. Suk it Up Pussies. Grow some balls and man up.
Jan 18, 2012 12:04 AM

Dec 2010
Xjellocross said:
Nabi123 said:

Exactly. I hope these guy get what they deserve. If only this world wasn't lacking in sympathy...

Jan 18, 2012 12:41 AM

May 2011
Oh, yeah, they're real cool. I remember the first time me and my fellow "niggas" ganged up on that 1 defenseless kid and felt like a badass.

Ah, middle school...
Jan 18, 2012 5:41 AM
Jul 2011
I hope the assailants drop a lot of soaps.
Jan 18, 2012 6:29 AM

Jul 2011
MadScientist said:
@Evaporation
pics plz, with sign saying evaporations uncle.

Pics? This was a year ago, and I'm not going through the trouble to arranging pictures of my cousin as proof for some nobodies on a random forumboard.. Don't believe it if you will, I couldn't give less fuck.
Ohh, and he's my cousin, not uncle. Or more specifically the son of my dad's sister.
Was in a hurry writing the first post, mixed words.

MadScientist said:
i never said the world revolves around my vision. Your putting words in my mouth little dude. This is about children around your age and little fights like this happen all the time.

It's a figure of speech genius, you get offended way too easily.. It really comes to show how more mature you are compared to the 'little dude', when focusing the majority of your post trying to insult him..

My rhetorical speech, it was directed at your biased talking about how people are just supposed to suck it up when getting beaten the shit out of by a group of people, perhaps even every day.
Honestly, you can't expect someone to fight 7 people alone. It could be possible if you dedicate your life to weight lifting.. It could be possible if you train like hell every day.. However, kids getting regularly bullied often don't have the resolve to do so.
Sure, this video isn't that extreme, I'm talking about worse case scenarios. It doesn't take more than a single hit in the head with a lead pipe or some other random objects to cause severe brain damage.

I do agree however, that sending people to jail for such vague matters is simply stupid.
Would be fine with it if they'd been more serious about hurting him.

I rest my case for now, said everything I wanted to say already.
The Internet is a very bad place, you should never go there.
Jan 18, 2012 8:00 AM

Sep 2009
I don't see anything wrong with reporting a fight to the proper authorities under any circumstances, but the fact people are blaming the kid when he is getting attacked by a group of seven other people is somewhere between insensitive and plain moronic.

Attacking one person as a group is just plain cowardice. I haven't seen the video but I would imagine even a grown man would struggle to fight off such a large group of people, even if they are teenagers. It's not a matter of strength or in fighting ability, it's a question of outnumbering them.

Do you think that these people would leave him alone after this one beating?

Personally, I don't believe gangs of young people who will attack a single person adhere to any code of honour. They are preying on the weak. So upholding this law of omerta about not telling people is just moronic. These kids could beat him again, or even beat someone else. Do you think it's a good idea to wait until things get out of hand before contacting the cops? No, you fucking morons. You get the cops in before they get the chance.
Losing an Argument online?

Simply post a webpage full of links, and refuse to continue until your opponents have read every last one of them!

WORKS EVERY TIME!

"I was debating with someone who believed in climate change, when he linked me to a graph showing evidence to that effect. So I sent him a 10k word essay on the origins of Conservatism, and escaped with my dignity intact."
"THANK YOU VERBOSE WEBPAGES OF QUESTIONABLE RELEVANCE!"

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.