Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 14, 2011 4:16 AM

Dec 2008
hey, i want the tattoo levy got on her right arm/shoulder, but i am troubled finding good pictures of it, which the tattooist can draw it from.

if anyone would bother posting a pic if they had something helpfull lieing around or a link to a pic or something, that would be a great help.

im not sure if this is the right place to post this, if not, then sry.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Oct 14, 2011 5:36 AM

Jan 2011
Maybe these will help you.

http://www.tattoodonkey.com/smokin-revy-by-shadowkira-on-deviantart/deviantart.com*download*168663026*Smokin_Revy_by_ShadowKira.jpg/

http://www.tattoodonkey.com/revy-tattoo-usfotos/deviantart.com*download*107948129*Cosplay___Revy__tattoo__by_fireoz.jpg/
Oct 14, 2011 11:08 AM

Aug 2009
So you want to permanently mark your body with an extremely large tattoo you saw from a comic book or cartoon? A tattoo like that could effect what type of job you can get and make you very easy to ID. This isn't something small that can be covered up with another tattoo or removed for under a 1000 US dollars.

Just so you know 1 inches = 2.54 centimeters
<a href="">http://www.drtattoff.com/tattoo-removal-cost"&gt;http://www.drtattoff.com/tattoo-removal-cost</a>&amp;gt;
$49 per square inch per treatment for the first 5 square inches. $25 per sq in per treatment for inches 6-10. $15 per sq in for inches 11 and up
ezikialrageOct 14, 2011 11:11 AM
Oct 14, 2011 11:15 AM

Sep 2010
ezikialrage said:So you want to permanently mark your body with an extremely large tattoo you saw from a comic book or cartoon? A tattoo like that could effect what type of job you can get and make you very easy to ID. This isn't something small that can be covered up with another tattoo or removed for under a 1000 US dollars.

well first of all people getting a tattoo referencing popular media in any form isnt anything new and second im pretty sure if someone is at the point that theyre willing to drop a small fortune to get said tattoo they dont care about the consequences

@ OP; id recommend looking around on a *booru site or deviantart for good pictures.
Oct 14, 2011 11:34 AM

Aug 2011
That looks pretty good to me. Don't know if this is accurate. Just found it on the net.

Cosplay___Revy__tattoo__by_fireoz.jpg
Oct 14, 2011 11:38 AM

Aug 2009
Cucumbers said:
ezikialrage said:So you want to permanently mark your body with an extremely large tattoo you saw from a comic book or cartoon? A tattoo like that could effect what type of job you can get and make you very easy to ID. This isn't something small that can be covered up with another tattoo or removed for under a 1000 US dollars.
Oct 14, 2011 12:39 PM

Nov 2010
furuabes said:
That looks pretty good to me. Don't know if this is accurate. Just found it on the net.

I don't think that looks very good...lol. If you wanna get something like this i'd get something smaller. Regretting this later would really suck.
Oct 14, 2011 1:32 PM

Aug 2011
If the OP wants an authentic Revy tattoo, then getting a small tattoo the size of a stamp in between your buttcheeks where no one can see it won't do any good :-)
Oct 14, 2011 1:53 PM

Oct 2009
I don't usually like large tattoos, but that's pretty snazzy.
Oct 14, 2011 8:33 PM

Jun 2010
That's going to be a pretty badass tattoo, my friend. Expensive, too! Don't listen to ezikialrage, it's your body not his.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2011 9:51 PM

Dec 2009
OP is not asking what you think of tattoos. If he wants it he's gonna get it anyway...
but going back to the topic, I can't really help, but hopefully somebody will know where to get a picture of it.
Oct 15, 2011 3:55 AM

Dec 2008
ezikialrage said:
So you want to permanently mark your body with an extremely large tattoo you saw from a comic book or cartoon? A tattoo like that could effect what type of job you can get and make you very easy to ID. This isn't something small that can be covered up with another tattoo or removed for under a 1000 US dollars.

for some reason it had deleted my comment here.

well, i know all this allrdy, but i dont think its so bad that i got it from a manga, its not like im getting a manga charactor drawn, which i am sure i would regret l8r. i have wanted a tattoo with that style for quite some time, and i thought revy's looked better than most of those kinds.
but with the job thing, it is true, and i might need to have it edit'ed a bit, wouldent want it to be really visible on my neck when i am wearing a t-shirt.

i know its expensive to get it removed, it should be about 10 times more to get a tattoo removed than it had cost to get it. but its not like i think i will ever get it removed (since its just a pattern, its not like if i get tirred of anime i wont like the tattoo, which it would have been the case if the tattoo was a tattoo of revy or something like that).
but i thank u for the concern though.

as for the picture that have been posted, it is only the same style as hers, but its not anything like her original tattoo. but thx for trying, i appreciate it ^^.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.