Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 15, 2011 11:28 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Standard ecchi onsen episode that is again is shit with the censors but was fun in other ways such as Sakai being all cute over Ayumu in the following,

About Sakai, from the looks of Sakai in the spoiler
she has amazing zettai ryouiki but most of all her shirt is a stick type the exponentially shows her breast and all their contour. From the looks of Sakai helping Ayumu, it looks to be the classical very young brother doing the little young boy. Too much hentai mangas I have seen. It was also lovely that Sakai wanted to feed Ayumu, which unfortunately was stupid to deny it but I would have gone for it.

Marvelous picture taking that the censors strangely enough provide something nice for change in the spoiler
but still so much censors that it's obvious nipples and breasts will be featured big time in BD/DVDs Speaking of which there was a breast press game between Madoka and Ui in the spoiler
It will certainly be good for me to see naked Kasane/Koyori the most but Sakai/Ui naked might be fun to take a look. Maybe I will open a topic on uncensored GIFs once BDs are out, like that anyone can just look at what was uncensored and not look at the whole episode itself. That is if I have time.

Seriously the most fucked up was all this UI dilemma in this whole marriage where she was guest. That was deep stuff of thinking about. So to elaborate,

About Ui, Ui from the beginning was funny due to her eating habit of chips and Poky that made Ibuki angry at her in the spoiler
that was funny during the study time. I loved Ui's milk mustache. My favorite is seeing Ui loli in the following,

she was so adorable it's incredible even if Oosran might not like her, I think her adorable side wins a lot. What's important to know is that Ui had a brother love complex of rather the serious caliber that Sora had, just it had no time to develop there. My proof is as follows, Ui's first thinking told already it was something regrettable. Her brother's fiancee is nice looking. Nice chest and appearance in general. Of course loli Ui running was cute. Ui's crying after running away is foreshadow of regret already of “Not knowing my brother had a lover other than me and only believing until I see her” though train. I did love seeing along with loli Ui, loli Ibuki in the spoiler
she looked adorable as much as Ui. Ui's loli legs are also very nice. As Ui regrets and goes to see her brother distressed, Ui was glad to find him but unfortunate for her it had to be when they kissed. This is where Ui's expression of shock is key to understanding the proof in question. The expression of that caliber is not possible less the love was more than one of a sibling. Especially how regretful she was during seeing the marriage itself.

The signs of keeping that regret manifest themselves through Ui losing her appetite. Something highly unusual for someone who loves eating a lot. In the end Ui could not sleep because of that hunger thus she meets Kazuma and her stomach growling was so hilarious. Good comedy there. Good thing Tsumugi made rice balls for her. That was rather nice of her. Too bad she did not tell Kazuma about her problem but the fact that she got closer with her feet towards Kazuma is the proof that she wants to be close to him. Probably because he does remind her of her brother more than anyone else. Thus apart from Madoka, I approve like I did for Kaede in Shuffle of Ui's need to have Kazuma to relief her of her misery. I do not think there may be another solution less someone knocks her some sense through talking.

About Madoka, that is the second key of this episode in development of her. The start of the episode shows clearly with a nice scenery and a nice Madoka with the clothing she is wearing that without a doubt from the scenery she was looking at as well as her facial expression in the spoiler
that she remembered the past where she played with Kazuma. Thus she remembers more than before already. It is further shown that during the study segment that she blushed upon Kazuma looking at her. She did before but this time I see it as more of a love thing since she remembered much more of Kazuma. Madoka looked so nice when she was staring at the firefly. In the end her facial expression in the spoiler
as she see Ui getting closer to Kazuma looks to me like jealous with fear. Looks like she does not want to lose him to Ui. It seems that rivalry might happen soon somehow.

Sections “Study Time”, “Onsen Time”, “Recreation Time” and “The Sleeping Part” in the spoiler
About preview, looks like Daigo will attempt some magic to win a game, which will most likely fail. From the looks of Madoka here, she impresses everyone with her dancing moves on the “Dance dance Revolution” game. Looks like the OP fears of Ibuki are starting to hit the fan from the looks of Ibuki's expression here. Kazuma will try to comfort her but will that work? Considering how the OP shows her. I wonder about that. This episode's end art is of Madoka in the spoiler
I just wonder if where she is touching with her other hand means something ecchi. Well?

BTW: The whole farting stuff in the spoiler
made me ROFL really hard.

One million dollar question: what does Daigo do to hold the bath bucket in the spoiler
? I am so waiting for someone to answer it.
It's obvious but just someone answer it.
Yumekichi11May 16, 2011 3:35 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 16, 2011 1:06 AM

Jan 2009
In a way, this was an incredible episode. An incredibly boring one, that is. >_>
The only actual highlight except for Madoka was probably like, Ui opening <insert random snack here> right away when they were supposed to start studying. And I don't even like Ui, so I find it annoying that I liked that part.
And it's not like it was made any better by Ui having like, the dumbest past ever.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
May 16, 2011 1:07 AM

Dec 2010
Quite a lot of ecchi scenes in this episode. Don't know what to make of it since I didn't expect THAT much of it in this show.

Anyways, Hina is awesome like always. Her attraction to cute things is just hilarious/adorable.

Where's the love triangle at?!?

May 16, 2011 2:01 AM

Oct 2010
Poor Ui. having her brother taken away by that beautiful fiance of his. Good for her that she tried to change her mind and wanted to congratulate the two instead, but witnessing them kiss must've been too much for her.
May 16, 2011 2:43 AM

Apr 2011
Boring episode. Ui flag is raised, and Madoka is jealous of her being close to Kazuma. Hoping for an interesting development here but I regret that was hopeless thinking on my part. Anyway, I hope there's good developemnt going on next episode as Ibuki, base on the preview would be given focus on.
May 16, 2011 2:19 PM

Nov 2010
I really want the eroge ASAP... But I can't read kanji ^^
May 16, 2011 2:24 PM

Dec 2010
Daigo is freaken hilarious, with his "third leg" XD
May 16, 2011 2:41 PM

Jul 2010
Damn that steam and light! Wasn't expecting a lot of ecchi so this was a nice surprise.
May 16, 2011 3:00 PM

Mar 2011
Absolutely loved the episode ! Ecchi Hotspring ftw!

lmfao I love Sakai in this episode :P
She was all over Ayumu, and cuddling with Kasane xD
Kasane's PJ's were awesome too ! :D

lmfao Oppai Sumo Wrestling !
Oppai sponge !
Oppai Ping-Pong ! xD
Love it.

Looks like Kazuma and Ui are getting closer, and Madoka seems jealous ;)

I hope episode 7 will be just as good ;P

May 16, 2011 4:05 PM

Nov 2008
Why do all(or most) male supporting characters in a harem always have the same personalities? XDD

Aya-Brea said:
lmfao I love Sakai in this episode :P She was all over Ayumu
^Hina should go for Ayumu. Kazuma's harem is ok without her XDD

Yumekichi11 said:
One million dollar question: what does Daigo do to hold the bath bucket in the spoiler
^It's Daigo's "third leg" WHERES my money??!?!?111 XDD

Despite of being generic, this show is still entertaining :D Some ecchi is good once in a while

PS: loli Ui and Hinata <333333333

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 16, 2011 5:17 PM

Sep 2009
DenjaX said:
Why do all(or most) male supporting characters in a harem always have the same personalities? XDD
To make the protagonist look better?

I really wanted to see more Sakai. Ui is probably one of the least (romantically) interesting girls.
May 16, 2011 5:22 PM

Jan 2011
Five words I want to hear again:

"The boob sponges are ready.

lol
Great fantasy sequence, I'm sure it will sell some Bluerays. If someone translates the game I think I would pick it up. Sakai route first target!
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

May 16, 2011 5:26 PM

Jan 2011
Honestly, I'm kinda not wanting Ui to win now, just seems kinda messed up that she's just looking for a substitute for her big brother.

Sakai is currently my favorite, she seems to be the less cliche, then my second favorite is probably the blond.
May 16, 2011 5:29 PM

Jun 2010
Daigo was so funny. His "third leg" and he could keep the bucket up without his hands. When the bucket moved, I just died of laughter. When Kasane was dreaming of the snake around her body and in reality it was Sakai, I just laughed at that part. Sakai really likes cute things.

May 16, 2011 6:17 PM

Oct 2010
DenjaX said:
Yumekichi11 said:
ROFL so hard! I will consider it as good but you know the right term. Still how the heck does he maintain is my biggest question. Man he only loses it once in front of Senka. ROFL, WTH! How does he do it other than this being a anime. IRL only those people in India might be able to do it. It was good ecchi gag but it applies more to girls IMO.
rodac said:
Five words I want to hear again:

"The boob sponges are ready.

ROFL, oh man this thread is already a win for LOLs. Yeah I would surely like a wife like that every time I go to the bathroom with her.
rodac said:
lol
Great fantasy sequence, I'm sure it will sell some Bluerays. If someone translates the game I think I would pick it up. Sakai route first target!
I have some from the game in pic format in the spoiler(please be aware they are all 18+ so don't be stupid to open them with anyone around you or in public)
Yumekichi11May 16, 2011 11:05 PM

May 16, 2011 8:27 PM

Sep 2010
AHA! He said it!
May 16, 2011 8:59 PM

Oct 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
I have some from the game in pic format in the spoiler(please be aware they are all 18+ so don't be stupid to open them with anyone around you or in public)
Hmm yes, looks like Feng has done a better job in the ero section for their H-CGs. I'm really liking these better than the ones back in Akane-Iro.
May 16, 2011 9:33 PM

Nov 2008
Lefake said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Hmm yes, looks like Feng has done a better job in the ero section for their H-CGs. I'm really liking these better than the ones back in Akane-Iro.
^%$$#% Must have that game... щ(゚Д゚щ) Good thing there's no Ayumu route... unless you didn't include it here XDD Also no Kasane or Senka route? (I already know they have no flags and are perfect supporting characters but I'm just wondering if there's any possibility)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 16, 2011 9:52 PM

Aug 2009
I don't think there is a winner in this show but if there is I want it to be Madoka.
May 16, 2011 10:15 PM

Nov 2007
um somehow studying became boob sumo. would have been better without censoring but doesn't seem much happened. still annoyed by green loli.

no real favorite. seems Ui is likely if anyone to end up with the MC.

if anything I want to play the VN more now if it ever gets translated since then each girl could get more splotlight.
May 16, 2011 10:22 PM

Oct 2010
Lefake said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Who is Feng again? Anime wise I find it better than the VN designs. I don't know how to explain it but as of this episode, I find the characters to be less vivid in colors adds a little bit to their charm. Best way I can describe but not exactly, it's the reaction I get from the anime compared to when I look at the VN version of the characters. That's it.
DenjaX said:
^%$$#% Must have that game... щ(゚Д゚щ) Good thing there's no Ayumu route... unless you didn't include it here XDD Also no Kasane or Senka route? (I already know they have no flags and are perfect supporting characters but I'm just wondering if there's any possibility)
As of what I saw there is sadly no route and neither am I aware of like Yosuga no Sora extra add on to this game. They should to add Senka and Kasane routes for sure. Ayumu, OMG no don't want but would want to play as him and see how he does it with the other girls, specifically Sakai. Heck, as of this episode I would so wear cute pajamas every night so she can squeeze me. I am most likely not as tall IRL as her so yeah, a plus if you want to me.
Yumekichi11May 16, 2011 10:26 PM

May 16, 2011 10:41 PM

Jul 2009
can someone reupload those pics. photobucket shot it down way too fast
May 16, 2011 11:07 PM

Oct 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Lefake said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Who is Feng again? Anime wise I find it better than the VN designs. I don't know how to explain it but as of this episode, I find the characters to be less vivid in colors adds a little bit to their charm. Best way I can describe but not exactly, it's the reaction I get from the anime compared to when I look at the VN version of the characters. That's it.

Oh sorry, I wasn't talking about the anime. :p I actually meant the VN this anime was based off had better CGs in comparison to Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka, which was also produced by the same game company, Feng.

Here are some of Feng's releases.
May 16, 2011 11:12 PM

Oct 2010
Lefake said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Oh sorry, I wasn't talking about the anime. :p I actually meant the VN this anime was based off had better CGs in comparison to Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka, which was also produced by the same game company, Feng.Here are some of Feng's releases.
Oh I see so being this half in the series I find it better than Somaru Saka in regards to scenes and being less wild all over the place than Somaru Saka but is it better than Somaru Saka is what I wonder.

BTW what the heck is that patch of Valentine's day? I am so curious if it gives Kasane/Senka routes.

May 17, 2011 5:56 AM

Mar 2009
Daigo in the spa scene was hilarious. This episode was pretty good.
May 17, 2011 7:11 AM
Dec 2010

So cute! :D
May 17, 2011 8:24 AM

Apr 2011
I wonder what will happen to Ibuki. Looks like a good character development for her next ep.
May 17, 2011 8:50 AM

Aug 2010
Northwestern said:

So cute! :D

Yes indeed, my thoughts exactly.

May 17, 2011 10:51 AM

May 2010
An okay episode

May 17, 2011 11:13 AM

Apr 2010
Lot's of fan service in this episode which was a little bit expected.
Senka certainly knew how to deal with Minami i guess he went trough hell when she found him sneaking around.
I wonder if Hina will be able to tell her apology anytime soon.
And Ui is definitely scoring points with Kazuma to Madoka's displeasure it seems.
May 17, 2011 12:06 PM

May 2010
Daigo sure has great fantasies. lol

And he's being hilarious all the time. :D

Ui-chan's flag has been raised. Next seems for Ibuki.
May 17, 2011 1:43 PM

Apr 2009
Really enjoyed the episode. Hina is so cute.
May 17, 2011 1:59 PM

Mar 2011
Great episode. Can't wait to do the Blue-Rays.
May 17, 2011 2:36 PM

Jul 2010
Oh Daigo. You and your fantasies. You got me there for a second. xD

What Ui is not hungry?! Something's gotta be really wrong if she is not hungry! Nice moment with Kazuma at night though. I feel kinda bad for Madoka now. As always the shy forgotten childhood friend gets left behind.

And what the heck is a Nyanbobo?! >.<

May 17, 2011 5:30 PM
Apr 2010
May 17, 2011 6:28 PM

Aug 2008
Typical Ui, eating during the study session. :P
May 17, 2011 10:38 PM

Sep 2010
Wow I have never seen such a horrible exaggeration boob sumo really lol.
May 17, 2011 11:14 PM

Sep 2008
StormViruz said:
Daigo sure has great fantasies. lol
Yeah, I wish I had half the imagination he has.

For some reason, I really like the female cast when comparing to other recent VN adaptations like Campanella and Arterial. maybe it's because there are no fantasy elements apparent.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2011 12:51 PM

Oct 2007
Once in a while we got to see a decent support guy. Yeah, third leg, lets go.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
May 18, 2011 3:06 PM

Aug 2010
Those scenes of the girls in the bath were so awesome. Also, I thought it would turn into Madoka and Ui as the most important. I think they will probably focus on some other girls for a little bit but go back to those two at the end.
May 18, 2011 6:18 PM

Nov 2008
I really want Ui to end up with Kazuma, so I was just happy they had another nice scene together. As for Madoka, she's pretty and all, but I don't want her to end up with him, so hopefully she doesn't. And Kazuma, please start showing an interest in someone, so I can at least know where you stand. Well hopefully more development happens in the next episodes.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

May 18, 2011 9:39 PM

Nov 2008
Well, it was funny. Lot's of censore and fanservice.
May 19, 2011 11:20 AM
Jan 2011
DenjaX said:

Aya-Brea said:

Yumekichi11 said:

Despite of being generic, this show is still entertaining :D Some ecchi is good once in a while

I'm think that his cum has glue his joystick to the bucket.
May 19, 2011 1:43 PM

Oct 2010
Nasty001 said:
DenjaX said:
Aya-Brea said:
Yumekichi11 said:

I'm think that his cum has glue his joystick to the bucket.
ROFL! That is amazing dude! ROFL! Good one.

May 19, 2011 10:40 PM

Sep 2010
a bit too much censors.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2011 12:19 AM

Nov 2010
oh censorship, words cant describe how much i hate you.

anyways not a bad ep, got a few lol's from it.
May 20, 2011 8:39 AM

Feb 2011
I hope that idiot pick one girl on the end, love Ui...

PD:Anyone knows how long its gonna last this series (12/13 episodes or 24/26 episodes?)
May 20, 2011 11:59 AM

Jan 2010
Srsly ppl I need this H-Game. WHERE I CAN FIND THE ENGLISH VERSION?!
Sorry for my bad english ;c
May 21, 2011 1:58 PM

Sep 2008
"Breast Fight!" Minami's fantasies were ridiculous even by the standards of such things.

Cute moments with Ayumu. Ui's brother complex is way more serious than I thought it was. "Oh no! He's kissing another woman! Fireflies are ruined for me forever!" lol. It's funny because she was traumatized by a mundane and harmless occurrence. There is a juxtaposition between the nature of the event and the magnitude of the harm caused which is comedic in nature.
May 25, 2011 4:29 PM

Mar 2010
Pretty simplistic episode which I predicted from the preview in last episode. The next looks interesting, though. Looking forward to the next!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Visual Novel

Juto1 - May 25, 2023

1 by kou_starz »»
May 26, 2023 3:44 AM

» Worth to watch?

LukaNV - Apr 3, 2023

17 by Imnotevenweeb »»
Apr 4, 2023 9:19 PM

Poll: » Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

uis - Apr 10, 2011

134 by anajit99 »»
Apr 4, 2023 6:47 AM

Poll: » Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 26, 2011

203 by DZento »»
Jan 24, 2023 10:29 AM

Poll: » Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Oosran - Apr 25, 2011

68 by Aworkstar »»
Oct 17, 2022 7:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.