Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rave Master
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2009 11:43 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
huh? did haru just get accused of being an otaku? rofl; and whats up with elie? and ziegheart guy seems to have left shadowguard, and even has a grudge or something against king
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Nov 30, 2009 9:14 AM

Jul 2009
Wonder what the actual relationship between Elie and Sieghart is
Feb 4, 2010 10:05 PM

Jul 2007
Whoa, this episode completely caught me off guard. I was so used to the over used boring approach this series has been taking but instead this episode was pretty good, introducing more on Ellies characters. In fact she is more important in the plot then i had originally anticipated. This Seighort guy sounds like a very mysterious character and probably one of the strongest villains. I figured he would just play "follow the leader" with every other villain and try to conquer the protagonist just like every other shonen series. But instead the plot has sort of a twist and we find out that Seighort is in fact not going to follow the kings orders and instead has his own agenda.

I really hope Haru gets more development though, he really doesn't strike me as an amazing lead protagonist in the series.

Oct 1, 2011 11:08 PM

Jul 2010
in anime, always heed the words of a fortune teller.
haru should have followed Ellie from the beginning, she could have collapsed if she was feeling that tired.

May 13, 2013 6:00 PM

Oct 2012
Bottom line of this ep
Ellies memories being restored partially and some guy who used to be from Demon Card now wants to kill her for an unknown reason

Overall: It was ok, thought their was to much background character info and just didn't have that special something to keep me interested in it. Yawn

Nov 12, 2019 9:21 AM

Apr 2013
Eh, of course they tease a fight between Sieg and Reina and nothing happens. So Haru will save Ellie now from him? Though in the preview he didn't look all that eager to kill her.
Feb 3, 2023 1:55 AM
Nov 2021
he did it in the next episode

More topics from this board

Poll: » Groove Adventure Rave Episode 26 Discussion

kage-bunshin - Jul 20, 2009

8 by ItsXolo »»
Aug 7, 12:42 AM

» How much does the anime cover?

Metropoliman - Oct 1, 2022

4 by Aangelproduction »»
May 4, 2023 9:52 AM

Poll: » Groove Adventure Rave Episode 6 Discussion

kage-bunshin - Apr 2, 2009

9 by MlgMonsterCZE »»
Oct 7, 2022 5:19 AM

Poll: » Groove Adventure Rave Episode 1 Discussion

kage-bunshin - Mar 21, 2009

21 by MlgMonsterCZE »»
Sep 30, 2022 8:23 PM

Poll: » Groove Adventure Rave Episode 16 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 18, 2009

6 by Estefan »»
Sep 1, 2022 10:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.