Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2013 9:13 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Not bad so far, I really like the artwork style of this and the overall theme. Lol the comedy part though. I mean, "science" lol..

Dec 9, 2013 11:42 AM
Mar 2012
Just what I've been waiting for, Amano's new work. Main character reminds me of Tsuna from Reborn.
Dec 10, 2013 11:15 AM

Mar 2013
Definitely similar to Reborn in many ways, but unlike that it seems to be starting off a bit more seriously instead of all of the Daily Life Arc stuff. His aunt looks like a blonde version of Haru. Seems interesting so far and pretty good art despite some of the coloring being a little awkward. This looks promising.
Dec 10, 2013 8:30 PM

Jun 2010
Pretty good beginning IMO. Space manga ftw. So far the chars seem decent, some seem to think Chuuta is like Tsuna but IMO he really doesn't give off the same vibe, tsuna was pure useless/qq all the time while Chuuta is just being slowly driven insane by the voice in his head :P.
Dec 10, 2013 8:59 PM

May 2008
All I can say about it is...weird.
(Almost) 13 years on MAL!
()__()
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Dec 16, 2013 4:18 PM

Jun 2011
Not interested so far.. I want Reborn back ):
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 3, 2014 9:41 PM
Jul 2018
look like one of those webtoon style.
Manaphy?
Oct 27, 2014 4:16 PM

Jun 2013
Akira Amano's artwork always really impressed me. I like it so far, I'm interested to see where the story will go from here.
Jan 18, 2017 4:40 PM

Nov 2010
Episode 1 -- Ch. 1

This looks like the art that someone did for Katekyo Hitman Reborn.
Starts out in the beginning of class where Kokonose is just talking to himself. He even ignores the teacher who is trying to talk to him. He is being teased by the other students in other classes. Cute girl emerges. Main guy thinks that she's cute and while he's thinking that he shows how skilled he is by cutting up vegetables in Home Ec. Home Ec club wants to recruit him and we find out that he talks to himself. There's something wrong with him. He can't really control his voice, either.
Teacher with huge boobs come in and he's talking to the voice again which makes him a weirdo. Cute girl even tells him to die. HAHA.
Now there's this weird thing, Youyousa? It keeps saying 'Chu' at the end. For some reason, I want popcorn. HAHA. But I'm sick sooo. Kokonose lives with his Aunt who also lives at a muffin bakery thing. Hmmm.> I want some.
The toy follows him home. HAHA. Extending his tongue at Auntie. This part doesn't happen in the anime and he just skips right into transfering him to the station without showing himself. OOOOH. The hot guy with the eyepatch emerges. They consider themselves the space police and he's meeting all of these strange beings.
The first mission was a success with him revealing the monitarian, some strange bunny-cat thing that attaches to him. Nobody else can see him. The alien that is a criminal ends up being the boing boing teacher. AHAHA. ahhhh...

I like that this chapter was in color. It was nice.

More topics from this board

Poll: » ēlDLIVE Chapter 64 Discussion

kisami - Nov 20, 2018

1 by Megalobst_Umu »»
Nov 25, 2018 12:00 AM

» So has this been abandoned by everyone or what?

Ikadyne - Nov 9, 2014

7 by King_Savage »»
Mar 19, 2018 4:58 AM

Poll: » ēlDLIVE Chapter 44 Discussion

gr8_nonsense - Feb 12, 2017

4 by jonnjonzz »»
Oct 25, 2017 2:51 PM

» How good is ēlDLIVE doing in Japan?

snarat - Aug 15, 2017

3 by 64BitRatchet »»
Aug 25, 2017 4:13 PM

Poll: » ēlDLIVE Chapter 10 Discussion

Stark700 - May 4, 2016

1 by TheBlackCrow »»
Feb 17, 2017 4:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.