Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2013 6:13 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh wow that costume is hilarious and meh Bulma has taken up smoking... smoking is bad mkay! But what I was really surprised about was the second child of ChiChi named Goten I was like dafuq did she cheat on Goku but good they informed the viewer from where the child came from! Well either way pretty funny development lets see what's next!
Dec 9, 2013 3:57 PM
Sep 2010
Totally surprised that ChiChi had another child. Goten seems pretty cool.
Uploader53
Jan 6, 2014 3:04 AM

Jun 2009
"How does he know my name?" - Is she serious? Anyway, cool episode. Establishes the first contact of Videl and the Great Saiyaman. Nice to see Goten again after all this time.
Apr 8, 2014 7:47 PM

Feb 2013
Lol Videl would have been a goner if Gohan wasn't there to save her, makes you wonder how shes managed to survive this long fighting crime on her own.
Apr 12, 2014 4:57 PM

Oct 2009
Tyestor said:
"How does he know my name?"

Everyone in the city knows your name, Videl-san

Shape430 said:
Lol Videl would have been a goner if Gohan wasn't there to save her, makes you wonder how shes managed to survive this long fighting crime on her own.

And judging from the preview, she'll be in danger again next episode.
I wonder what she was thinking while falling in that bus. Well I understand that technically she thought nothing because it's just drawings with sound, but for someone who was one step away from death she surely recovered quickly

Maybe this is not a Sailor Moon reference after all, but rather some Kamen Rider reference. I have no idea though, as I never watched it

And that was one of the longest bathroom breaks ever, I'd imagine
SerhiykoApr 13, 2014 3:44 AM
Jul 4, 2016 8:42 PM

Aug 2013
With those sweat moves I'm sure Gohan would've made Captain Ginyu proud.
Aug 14, 2016 7:44 AM

Feb 2016
Chi-Chi was pregnant? Never noticed... well... a new addition to the cast is always welcome I suppose. Nice to meet you Goten.

Gohan... "The Great Saiyaman". That sure is a long bathroom break. The scold awaits, lol. Looks like his rep is saved but he'll have a new rep/rumours by taking "bathroom breaks" like that, lol.

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
Sep 2, 2016 3:36 PM

Sep 2013
I figure Goten's existence kind of makes sense. Cell gave the earth 10 days to train or to do "whatever" prior to the start of the Cell games. Looks like Goku and Chichi did some "whatever".

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Feb 15, 2020 3:38 AM

Mar 2010
linkjoker said:
With those sweat moves I'm sure Gohan would've made Captain Ginyu proud.
LOL, Ginyu would be getting wet.

Talon184 said:
I figure Goten's existence kind of makes sense. Cell gave the earth 10 days to train or to do "whatever" prior to the start of the Cell games. Looks like Goku and Chichi did some "whatever".
I thought same, it must have happened when Goku was "relaxed" before the Cell games, we now know why he was that confident ;)

Seeing young Trunks means we wont get to see Future Trunks again? A bit sad, Vegeta still the same, but he is with Bulma and Trunks so thats good.

Son Goten, wow looks 100% like old Goku. Videl surprises me, seems much braver and stronger than her father.
Jul 4, 2020 12:47 PM

Jul 2008
When the city needs a high school girl to stop a hostage situation....you need a new police force.
Jul 20, 2020 4:11 PM

Jan 2015
Ahhh, glad to see Goten! He is so adorable!
Nov 25, 2022 5:38 AM

Nov 2020
Gohan's costume is so silly:)) He's a Superman but stronger than him.

Maybe there'll be a a situation where the Earth it's on brink of destruction, Gohan saves the planet but Videl will get the credit.

I still hate Mr.Satan.

Jun 22, 1:17 AM

Mar 2020
he is so silly omg <3

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.♡ .* :☆゚. ───

The moment people come to know love
they run the risk of carrying hate

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 277 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 26, 2013

12 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 11:37 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 273 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 25, 2013

10 by Berry-Vodka »»
Jun 25, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 291 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jul 27, 2008

48 by Wixns »»
Jun 21, 11:49 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 289 Discussion

13 by ForgotEyeWasHere »»
Jun 20, 7:11 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 287 Discussion

13 by ForgotEyeWasHere »»
Jun 19, 5:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.