Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 3, 2013 7:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I find Kazama to be a pretty chill guy. Oh and his bike is cool I guess. (ZHOEI)

Too bad he's not 100% healthy. Eh, I got what I expected this episode I guess. Ohi Eba. I guess this is the second reunion..well with Kazama there this time. Not surprised though since they decided to go with this arc.

Eh ya, they pretend they don't know each other but I know that's bs.

Aug 3, 2013 3:35 PM
Aug 2012
nice ep lol do you like big tits lmfao funny moment
"届どいた....手紙?" - スワ(オレンジ)
Aug 3, 2013 9:08 PM

Aug 2007
Episode has been subbed. No flashbacks of the first arc this episode as far as I can tell. Anyway great episode to me. I enjoy the whole Kyousuke and Haruto stuff. I'm actually hype for the next episode now.
Aug 3, 2013 9:55 PM
Jul 2018
OHHH!!!! SHIT IS GOING DOWN!!!!
Talk about being dropping bombshells!

Next episode is gonna be super interesting, also this episode was good too.
Aug 3, 2013 10:01 PM

Apr 2009
Wow, what happened at the end, i'm confused.
Aug 3, 2013 10:05 PM

May 2013
This was a good episode. Sucks that Haruto can't tell Kyousuke that Yuzuki was his ex. Looks like another flashback next episode. Can't wait.
Aug 3, 2013 10:13 PM

Nov 2012
This anime is actually really good. But from the moment the anime started I already predicted this would happen, the plot is too simple.
AichiroAug 3, 2013 10:16 PM
Aug 3, 2013 10:29 PM
Mar 2012
Another flashback episode, I seriously think it would've been much better for them to start at the first arc instead of the Tokyo one.
Aug 3, 2013 10:51 PM
Mar 2011
really good. cant wait for the next one
"....i am the villain in this story"
Aug 3, 2013 11:33 PM

Aug 2012
That awkward moment when they meet again
Aug 4, 2013 12:03 AM

Jul 2010
Mikenzb said:

Seta19 said:

This is an incorrect translation for all of you that are confused about what happened. The text message should say that SHE confessed to HIM in middle school and was rejected, but he recently confessed to her and she wants to try dating him. In the manga that was in a letter, not a text, and he didn't read it for a few months because it was in with the gift she gave him when his class went on a trip to Tokyo, but after that, she cut off communication with him, including blocking his number so he couldn't call her and not replying to emails and he never opened the gift. (Even though it was just in a bag. The bag fell over when he was talking with Nanami in his room, right when he was about to accept her confession to him, and when he read it, he realized he was still in love with Eba and there was no way she would write something like that, so it had to be covering something bad that happened to her.)

Anyway, it should be the opposite of what Kazuma and Asuka told him about how Yuzuki started dating Kazuma. Kazuma says he pestered her for ever and was rejected, but she eventually agreed to date him. She says she confessed to him and he rejected her, but he then confessed to her after she moved back to Tokyo. She is lying, but why? What is she hiding from Haruto?
zensunniAug 4, 2013 12:06 AM
Aug 4, 2013 12:19 AM
Dec 2012
Where is Akari? I thought she was going to play some key role in the series. Brutal truth in the second half, but it was a cliche. The story is trite so far, and the art is strange. I don't understand why they made the show.
Aug 4, 2013 12:41 AM

May 2012
well shit... pretty good episode, kinda didnt see the whole yuzuki and kyousuke thing comin...
dat bitch needs to get whats comin to her.
Aug 4, 2013 1:26 AM

Sep 2011
It's getn srs.

So... Anybody know if this is a 12 ep show or if it's gonna be longer?
Aug 4, 2013 1:39 AM
Jul 2018
zensunni said:
Mikenzb said:

Seta19 said:

This is an incorrect translation for all of you that are confused about what happened. The text message should say that SHE confessed to HIM in middle school and was rejected, but he recently confessed to her and she wants to try dating him. In the manga that was in a letter, not a text, and he didn't read it for a few months because it was in with the gift she gave him when his class went on a trip to Tokyo, but after that, she cut off communication with him, including blocking his number so he couldn't call her and not replying to emails and he never opened the gift. (Even though it was just in a bag. The bag fell over when he was talking with Nanami in his room, right when he was about to accept her confession to him, and when he read it, he realized he was still in love with Eba and there was no way she would write something like that, so it had to be covering something bad that happened to her.)

Anyway, it should be the opposite of what Kazuma and Asuka told him about how Yuzuki started dating Kazuma. Kazuma says he pestered her for ever and was rejected, but she eventually agreed to date him. She says she confessed to him and he rejected her, but he then confessed to her after she moved back to Tokyo. She is lying, but why? What is she hiding from Haruto?

Hey I didn't translate this nor do I understand Japanese... Go blame Doki subs for that error.
Aug 4, 2013 2:26 AM
Mar 2013
Three chapters in one episode. Thing is, this was handled way better in the manga, but I can't really complain now, can I ? It's a good adaptation up to this point, but I'm curious on how they'll handle the rest.
Aug 4, 2013 3:16 AM

Jul 2013
lol nice xd
Aug 4, 2013 4:36 AM

Jun 2012
THE PLOT THICKENS!! : O DO-RAMA ENSUES!!!!
Aug 4, 2013 4:41 AM

Feb 2012
It's so surprising that only a tad of viewers posts in this discussion forum. I thought this was supposed to be one of the anticipated anime of the summer 2013 lineup???

What The hell happened? Lmao.
Aug 4, 2013 5:04 AM

Jul 2010
zensunni said:
Mikenzb said:

Seta19 said:

So this explains Haruto's action at the end of the episode...that something wasn't right after he read that text message. Thanks for the info!
Senjougahara: Don't call me "this chick"
Araragi: Then what should I call you?
Senjougahara: Senjougahara-sama.
Araragi: SEN - JOU - GA - HAA - RAA - SAA - MAA
Senjougahara: I don't like the way you say it. Say it properly.
Araragi: Senjougahara-chan~
Aug 4, 2013 5:06 AM

May 2012
GONZO's stuck in the 90s/2000s... =____=
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Aug 4, 2013 5:14 AM

Feb 2012
Shirubaasouru said:

Why? Is it a bad thing?

I'm even quite happy that they're sticking to the manga's art/chara style.
Aug 4, 2013 5:51 AM

Jan 2012
Nice episode, some changes from the manga, but they don't change the experience at all; that moment where Eba and Haruto saw each other in the hospital was TENSE. Remember losing it when that happened in the manga.
pizza_012 said:
Shirubaasouru said:

Why? Is it a bad thing?

I'm even quite happy that they're sticking to the manga's art/chara style.

The artstyle is amazing at times, at others, it looks a bit jagged :/
Aug 4, 2013 6:47 AM
Sep 2011
This is the anime i want!! :D keep it going!
Aug 4, 2013 7:57 AM

Apr 2013
zensunni said:
Mikenzb said:

Seta19 said:

thanks that helped because i was like what is he all mad about being fishy lol now i know!
Like robots? Then watch getter robot :D
Aug 4, 2013 9:33 AM

Nov 2012
holy shit! :/
shit just happen in this episode..

I have okay with the fact if eba has a boyfriend...
and,

that feeling became worst again after seeing eba's boyfriend is kyousuke..
seriously haruto just give up :/
I dont want to see you suffer :/
Aug 4, 2013 9:33 AM
Aug 2013
Hehe I'm currently up to date on manga version and I gotta to say, they skipped a lot of stuff. For those who haven't read the manga version, next episode will be awesome! Love this series
Aug 4, 2013 10:48 AM
Feb 2013
Aw, wasn't this a turn of Events, Eba is Kyousuke's girlfriend.

Now, whats Haruto up to?
RazorRamona200Aug 4, 2013 10:56 AM
Aug 4, 2013 12:12 PM

Jan 2011
dany565 said:
zensunni said:
Mikenzb said:

Seta19 said:

thanks that helped because i was like what is he all mad about being fishy lol now i know!

+1 this isn't the first time this fansub group has messed up a sign/text/letter translation which has led to mass confusion. Even I was like...wtf, the text message lines up with what everyone has been saying so why is this fishy? Thanks for the info. Much more impact now on an already WOW episode.
Aug 4, 2013 12:47 PM

Jul 2013
no this isnt going to be ntr?
Aug 4, 2013 1:48 PM

Jan 2011
As an addendum to zensunni had said. Here are the adapted pages from the manga. The manga paints the scene. Why would Haruto have this huge epiphany if the stories between party's were the same?

Aug 4, 2013 2:23 PM

Nov 2012
IZEROII said:
As an addendum to zensunni had said. Here are the adapted pages from the manga. The manga paints the scene. Why would Haruto have this huge epiphany if the stories between party's were the same?

hm... CMIIW
so.. I think.. the one who wrote the letter is kyousuke ? :p
idk I just feel like it.. :p arghh.. bro.. you really make me want to read the manga XXD
Aug 4, 2013 2:31 PM
Aug 2012
Looks like another group picked this anime up and fixed everything
http://chuu.me/kimi-no-iru-machi-episode-04/
Aug 4, 2013 3:05 PM

Jan 2013
I'm not this far in the manga so I'm not gonna say anything about that. Wow...things are really getting serious. The end basically screamed NTR and I really hope that isn't the case - especially since even Haruto thinks something's up. Now I wanna hurry up and catch up in the manga!
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Aug 4, 2013 3:06 PM

Jan 2011
willingo said:

At the very least they got the most important part right. I checked them out just to see that one part.

makarov52 said:
IZEROII said:

hm... CMIIW
so.. I think.. the one who wrote the letter is kyousuke ? :p
idk I just feel like it.. :p arghh.. bro.. you really make me want to read the manga XXD

Who knows ; )

Well wherever the anime ends, can always read it after that!
Aug 4, 2013 3:13 PM

Jul 2013
Ahhh that was so good. Thank god there are threads like this to explain things though, I was so confused with the ending. *sigh* I hate mistranslations lol. But anyways, so much went down! There were serious moments when there needed to be yet they still managed to include some fun moments as well (like the one with Kazuma and Haruto together talking about boobs lol). That ED is seriously growing on me too. Really can't wait for next week, it's gonna be awesome.
Aug 4, 2013 3:39 PM

Oct 2011
IZEROII said:
dany565 said:
zensunni said:
Mikenzb said:

Seta19 said:

+1 this isn't the first time this fansub group has messed up a sign/text/letter translation which has led to mass confusion. Even I was like...wtf, the text message lines up with what everyone has been saying so why is this fishy? Thanks for the info. Much more impact now on an already WOW episode.

Everything makes sense. Thank you!!!!

willingo said:

Thanks for the link
Aug 4, 2013 4:06 PM
Oct 2011
it isn't respecting the manga much. Ehh 12~13 episodes for this anime I assume. There is to many plot holes for the viewers that didn't read the manga though I have. It's pace is ok.. I guess
Aug 4, 2013 4:19 PM

Apr 2009
Thanks for the clear up Zen.. now it makes much more sense!
Aug 4, 2013 5:00 PM

Jul 2012
This episode when Eba walked in the room I said "THATS THAT HURT!!!!"
Aug 4, 2013 5:18 PM

Aug 2010
Well at least the anime is skipping/glossing over Haruto being a jerk to all of those girls.

If you notice in the manga pages posted, Asuka took Haruto out to cheer him up and that is when he has his revelation about the differences in stories. He just bailed on Asuka and left her alone in the restaurant. Also if you read the correction of what happened, he bailed on Nanami too right when she confessed.
Aug 4, 2013 5:48 PM

Jun 2012
The ending with "something fishy going on" was a little confusing, but obviously that will probably be explained later.

Yeah, Doki subs aren't the best, but who am I to complain when I can't watch raw.

ooohhh, awkward. . .

Aug 4, 2013 7:34 PM
Jul 2012
Dang, when I really thought about it, it makes sense. Really enjoyed this episode since it isn't a flashback, and I got really annoyed by them, since I had just finished reading the manga up to the Tokyo Arc. Awkward moment when Haruto learns who the new boyfriend is! I really love this anime/manga, despite it's cliches, I like them, I like an obvious plot, since sometimes, the cliches are just nice to have. They build up a mood.
Aug 4, 2013 8:20 PM

Jul 2010
So, does everyone understand why the mangaka wanted the anime to start at this arc? This is the big guns! Your new best friend, the guy that you feel is an instant "friend for life" who you click with on every cylinder as if he were one of your buddies that you have been friends with since 2nd grade is the guy that is dating the woman you love. And he has an illness of some sort. Life seriously sucks!

Looks like next week is flashback again... I hope they don't wait too long for the next bombshell. I love this story soooo much!
Mikenzb said:

Hey I didn't translate this nor do I understand Japanese... Go blame Doki subs for that error.

Not blaming, just using your post to illustrate, so I didn't have to post my own pic...
zensunniAug 4, 2013 8:24 PM
Aug 4, 2013 8:54 PM
Aug 2012
surprised they made an error like that. Its a very simple sentence O.O
"届どいた....手紙?" - スワ(オレンジ)
Aug 4, 2013 10:31 PM

Dec 2011
This is just like a punch in the face to Kirishima, knowing Yuzuki and Kazama are going out.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 4, 2013 11:35 PM
Jul 2011
OMg i hate anime like this it makes me feel soo ntr'd and angry :L fuck it go fuck girl B,C,D instead probs gona have to read the manga for this this oblivious the anime isnt in chronological order. and dat bitch with long blue hair needs to get hit... fken hate users like that.
Aug 4, 2013 11:57 PM

Jul 2013
Omg, I just hate Eba more and more. I don't read the manga, but watch the ovas and I really can't understand how she can do this with Haruto without the fact she's being a bitch 'o'
Aug 5, 2013 2:43 AM

Feb 2009
this anime is really good and interesting changes happened in ep.4
I'm planning to read the manga to understand what happened in the first arc ~
bus I don't want to spoil the rest xD ~
Aug 5, 2013 3:51 AM

Jul 2013
i started to read the manga and yes Iam happy that I started to read it
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» How should I go about reading the manga and watching the anime?

Reshiram_IX - Jan 3, 2023

8 by Reshiram_IX »»
May 9, 10:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

98 by 14n9k »»
Apr 11, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

202 by Rurihime »»
Mar 19, 6:07 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

84 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 11, 2023 7:27 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

77 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 11, 2023 7:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.