Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2013 3:05 PM

Apr 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So we meet an investigator today that doesn't automatically discount Mouri as a suspect.. I think its pretty funny and interesting but the guy is overplaying the fact that he doesn't like detective a bit too much, especially since he's a detective too, just for the police.

Fun case.
Aug 25, 2013 3:17 PM

Mar 2013
This episode has a lot of funny moments in my opinion.
Nov 25, 2013 4:00 PM

Nov 2010
giraffesyo said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So we meet an investigator today that doesn't automatically discount Mouri as a suspect.. I think its pretty funny and interesting but the guy is overplaying the fact that he doesn't like detective a bit too much, especially since he's a detective too, just for the police.

Fun case.
A private detective is totally different from a police detective. And yeah it is good that he totally doesn't discount Mouri, I'm tired of people taking his word as God's.

OT: If they go with how the other cases have gone, the soup that she spilled and his handkercheif or Ran having to move seats will be the key to getting evidence on the murderer. I don't really have a clue who did it yet, has to do with that one actress though, he probably hit on her or something or caused her to commit suicide.
Mar 2, 2014 1:55 AM

Jul 2008
I think the real clue was the table, who kept turning the table back when Conan was trying to get the sauce?

And the bigger question, what has Ran forgotten?
Apr 27, 2014 1:48 PM

May 2011
WolfWood37 said:
I think the real clue was the table, who kept turning the table back when Conan was trying to get the sauce?

I'm wondering too, where and when did she meet with the black org members ?!
Apr 9, 2016 6:37 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
WolfWood37 said:

I am totally going with this

Jan 30, 2017 6:52 AM

Apr 2012
Hama Mike... Oh dear God. So we have gone from Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes to Mickey Spillane's Mike Hammer! I swear if Poirot turns up then we have the full set!
Aug 16, 2017 5:35 AM

Jul 2008
I wanted to scream at how bad the subs were for this episode lol. So many of the lines were clearly made up on the spot.

Regardless, this episode was pretty interesting. I am excited to see more of Ran's hazy memories of Black Org? people.

The new detective is super annoying. Mouri is a respected detective with literally no motive or connection to the deceased, and he brought his kid with him. It is pretty ridiculous to count him as a serious suspect.
Jul 31, 2020 3:22 AM

Jan 2009
The first episode where they moved completely to digital. Not sure how the Conan anime evolved from here animation-wise, but the look and feel of the first 283 episodes is heavily missed here. Also it's a shame they moved just in time for the Golden Apple arc. Wish we'd gotten to see that one with the much better looking cell animation :'(
May 9, 2023 11:22 AM

Jun 2017
This episode makes me crave Chinese food, especially dumplings! 😤

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
May 26, 8:14 PM

Jul 2020
Ran is really in a bad state with the threat of the Black Organisation growing ever more imminent.

In regards to this case, the key is clearly the spinning table that gets stuck at a certain point. That guy with the angry face is my guess because he sounded a little suspicious, though there really isn't enough yet to know for sure.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WolfWood37 - Feb 25, 2010

57 by JoeChip »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 250 Discussion

giraffesyo - Nov 6, 2012

20 by ZZZ111000 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 249 Discussion

giraffesyo - Nov 6, 2012

11 by ZZZ111000 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1127 Discussion

hai_X_is - Jun 15

3 by teraphIl1000 »»
Yesterday, 3:31 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 254 Discussion

giraffesyo - Nov 6, 2012

27 by BladeX05 »»
Yesterday, 2:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.