Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2013 1:08 AM

Jul 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I was always wondering what that robot was. So its some secret project created by the ISA and they never told any one one board bout it. Kind of strange how maggy is able to transform her consiouness into the robot, thats a little out their for a series like this, but oh well.

Dang quite a few people actually died on this episode due to that shower of debree.

Oct 26, 2013 2:07 AM

Apr 2009
That lucky bastard Goro get to bang a TV idol in space! Wait, she's a space idol now, right? XD

I have watched Planetes before so I'm aware of the space debris problem, thank you for the knowledge Planetes!

I had to pinch myself to see if I'm still watching Moonlight Mile, this is sci-fi after all but transferring consciousness into a robot to remote control it, seems like a step into the mecha genre like Gundam, NGE and others. Come to think of it, the accidental and reluctant pilot-hero/heroine fits most of the titles and series in the mecha genre as well! Okay moving on, maybe it's just an episode or two... XD

Save the ISS, save the crew, save whatever is needed to survive in Earth orbit alone, are they still going to the Moon after all this? >_<
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 16, 2014 12:25 PM

Jun 2012
Does Riyoko mean nothing to Goro or does he think it means nothing to just bang another girl? sigh.

And Im wondering if the scene where Goro and Lostman are facing each other in the opening will happen at all. Its already episode 10 and it doesnt seem like anything major will happen.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Moonlight Mile 2nd Season: Touch Down Episode 11 Discussion

ArtimesGamer - Apr 22, 2013

3 by Estefan »»
Mar 2, 2022 9:05 AM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile 2nd Season: Touch Down Episode 14 Discussion

batonik - Feb 11, 2012

10 by Hannah_Ana »»
Oct 21, 2017 5:50 PM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile 2nd Season: Touch Down Episode 6 Discussion

ArtimesGamer - Apr 18, 2013

4 by Mayuka »»
Jun 23, 2016 7:48 AM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile 2nd Season: Touch Down Episode 13 Discussion

2 by Sol_Ou »»
Dec 20, 2014 5:47 AM

Poll: » Moonlight Mile 2nd Season: Touch Down Episode 12 Discussion

2 by Sol_Ou »»
Dec 17, 2014 4:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.