Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2012 1:53 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Great three part case, this one really moves the story forward, I can't wait for a case or arc with all the 5 members that they've shown of the Black Organization, Gin, Vodka, Vermouth and those 2 unnamed as of yet, the hat one and the american tourist.
Feb 14, 2013 3:39 PM

Jul 2012
SUGOI. *_* 5/5 for this three parter!

The best parts for me:
- When Yukiko was speeding and drove with only two wheels, Shinichi and Ran were holding onto each other
- When Shuichi Akai showed up
- When that Angel guy died
- Saving the serial killer
Nov 25, 2013 7:49 PM

Nov 2010
So the hat guy is with the FBI. Some nice mystery with the supposed suicide of the serial killer. The angel murder was carried out like I thought. And I like how this case was connected to Ran's other flashback but that really shows that wherever they go, even if it's hours apart, they run into a murder. And in this case two murders and a serial killer.
Mar 8, 2014 1:17 AM

Jul 2008
So the Black Hat is in the Black Org and the FBI? Is he good or bad?
Apr 9, 2016 6:42 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
IntroverTurtle said:
So the hat guy is with the FBI. Some nice mystery with the supposed suicide of the serial killer. The angel murder was carried out like I thought. And I like how this case was connected to Ran's other flashback but that really shows that wherever they go, even if it's hours apart, they run into a murder. And in this case two murders and a serial killer.

I am really curious to know if he really is with the FBI. Is he bad or good? Grrrr I need to know

Dec 18, 2016 11:11 AM

Jan 2015
Damn this was a terrible case... Probably the stupidest motive since the beginning of the series. Could also have easily been condensed into 2 parts by removing all the bullshit and stupid engrish lines.
At least it ties into the plot at the end.
HapHazrDDec 18, 2016 11:16 AM
Aug 16, 2017 5:14 PM
Aug 2014
Heath couldn't just have crouched a bit? Or just raise the mirror a bit? Seems they went with the most complicated solution.

Killer was deranged.
Aug 18, 2017 9:54 AM

Jul 2008
Curious what "good thing" happened to Sharon, who killed the serial killer, and where the FBI guy storyline is going.

HapHazrD said:
Damn this was a terrible case... Probably the stupidest motive since the beginning of the series. Could also have easily been condensed into 2 parts by removing all the bullshit and stupid engrish lines.
At least it ties into the plot at the end.

I actually thought it was kind of refreshing to have a killer that was just kind of batshit insane with no regrets...

Mar 25, 2021 9:09 PM

Jan 2016
Yo that killer was crazy lmao. I mean her”boyfriend” did sleep with I’m the other 3 actresses. I thought we’d get to see a bit of Chris and Sharon but I guess that’s for a different time.

May 7, 2022 1:38 AM

Nov 2021
Uhhhh... Sus dude is working for the FBI? or the organization?? or both? Imagine if both that's rad

May 19, 2023 6:48 AM

Jun 2017
The killer was a fanatic! She'd go so far as to murder him just to preserve his character to the last moment because he's quitting the role and accepted a new job offer.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
May 27, 4:40 AM

Jul 2020
This was such an amazing case! I love getting to see Shinichi actually working without having to disguise himself as well as seeing the origin of his and Ran's work. It also gave lots of interesting information on Sharon so hopefully we will get a proper confrontation soon.
Sep 12, 11:20 AM

Oct 2021
Lmfao!! That actor really slept with 3 different girls while having a literal wife bruh also akai shuichi being on FBI was unexpected hoping for some Fbi vs black organisation event
Sep 24, 2:34 PM
Nov 2022
Oh the killer was actually deranged because what kind of motive is that. HOW convenient for almost all of these characters to be speaking Japanese and the "Slasher" to show up so they can pull an heroic act. Saving the killer and surviving is so fantasy riddled it's actually un-enjoyable to watch lol (btw I doubt the killer died by suicide ((edit: just saw the ending scene ok I was right lol)). Ran seems to be the punching bag in these heavy plot episodes every single time so this was just a mess for me. Oh well, we got some lore so I'm not totally against what happened.
ZZZ111000Sep 24, 2:39 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 465 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - Dec 14, 2013

4 by Alvie48xi »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 464 Discussion

3 by Alvie48xi »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 462 Discussion

5 by Alvie48xi »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 460 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - Dec 13, 2013

8 by Alvie48xi »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 458 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - Dec 13, 2013

5 by Alvie48xi »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.