Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2008 9:38 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
okkk... so what was this anime about? i would have to say, it's a promotion for the game itself... and on this last episode... he picked one of the girl as an ending... who did he picked? well it was disappointing... he didn't picked the one i liked ;-(
Aug 24, 2008 6:24 PM
Jul 2008
I didn't necessarily hate it, but I really disliked how it was all random. So there's also a manga and a game about this? I think I'll try those two out just because the anime included all these seemingly random characters. But after reading your post I guess the game is like where you choose different options and based on your options you go out with a different girl.

I normally don't like a lot of romance in anime just because I don't like it when characters constantly run away from their alleged true loves until the final episode when they lay down all of their feelings on the table, but this anime seemed very rushed. I guess I expected too much from a 6 minute show (or rather 4 minute since the beginning and ending themes were about 1 1/2 minutes.

Is the game or manga as short as the anime?
Aug 25, 2008 2:09 AM

Jan 2008
Never heard of the manga... and games wouldn't be as short as this... it kinda reminds of of _Summer. Which is also a promotion for the game itself, but it is alot better IMO from art style, character and story.
Feb 9, 2009 9:55 PM
Feb 2009
Yeah, this anime would be better if its length were a bit longer. I mean, it's not a horrible anime at all. But, its length is one of its greatest weaknesses. If they put a little more detail in anime length-wise then it could turn out great, even for a ONA.
Oct 24, 2009 3:14 PM
Feb 2009
ye he picked the girl who almost fell in the siars ugh rele disapointing
May 15, 2010 6:45 PM

Jan 2009
It is not a disappointing end in my opinion, as this short ONA only shows the fundamentals and the ending, ie how the main character meets each heroine and the conclusion for one of the paths. Yes, it is unexpected, but doesn't that interests people to find out more what happened in between? So I think they had made a justifiable show as a whole. Nothing epic, yet its pretty simple and neat.
Aug 17, 2015 1:15 AM

Jan 2011
So they introduce a new character with a farewell. Well I thought he was gonna be with that first girl.
Jun 26, 2021 2:12 PM

Feb 2014
Well, not much of a story, just an introduction to every girl from the game, and an actual ending, of sorts at least.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Keitai Shoujo Episode 4 Discussion

zq - Jan 5, 2008

6 by Punkero »»
Jun 26, 2021 1:23 PM

Poll: » Keitai Shoujo Episode 5 Discussion

zq - Jan 5, 2008

3 by ReaperCreeper »»
Aug 17, 2015 12:43 AM

Poll: » Keitai Shoujo Episode 3 Discussion

zq - Jan 5, 2008

5 by ReaperCreeper »»
Aug 17, 2015 12:31 AM

Poll: » Keitai Shoujo Episode 2 Discussion

zq - Jan 5, 2008

5 by ReaperCreeper »»
Aug 17, 2015 12:22 AM

Poll: » Keitai Shoujo Episode 1 Discussion

cyruz - Jan 5, 2008

2 by ReaperCreeper »»
Aug 17, 2015 12:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.