Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2011 2:46 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Eh, Both Haruka and Yuuto were both running away from the truth... good job by Yuuko and Teiichi, that was a nice conclusion to the classroom trashing mystery. Yuuko's pretty sharp. All's well that ends well, I guess.

Also, could it be that the Haruka and Yuuto in this story is the same Haruka and Yuuto in Maybe's other book Mankai Otome, Summer Maiden chapters (Warning: H)? I mean, aside from sharing the same names and being created by the same mangaka, there are many visual similarities between the characters after all... and the events in Summer Maiden might have happened after they became a couple here. It feels like too much of a coincidence...
Jul 2, 2011 2:53 AM

Dec 2010
After Yomi's ghost wanders about and finishes raging, she settles into a school.
Aug 23, 2012 1:34 AM

Nov 2011
LOL, I remember this chapter in one of the later episodes of the anime series..the chase scene rather with Yuuko in that white ghost outfit :>
Jul 18, 2013 2:36 PM

Jan 2013
These chapters are taking me 20 minutes to get through. Maybe because I'm falling asleep.

Actually I remember how she appears is how she is perceived by the person seeing her. That's a cool concept. It was actually creepy in the anime when Teiichi became afraid of her and saw her as a demon.
Feb 4, 2023 6:11 PM

Apr 2016
I feel like the manga goes way more in-depth and isn't on a time schedule. The anime was seemed kinda rushed. Glad I can read the manga and see what i'm missing out on!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Chapter 54 Discussion

Kiba_Senpai - Jul 1, 2023

2 by saketsahu »»
May 1, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Chapter 25 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Aug 15, 2011

13 by Kiba_Senpai »»
May 28, 2023 5:32 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Chapter 13 Discussion

BladerJC - Aug 1, 2010

16 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Apr 2, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Chapter 7 Discussion

ClementIV - Jun 14, 2010

8 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Feb 14, 2023 7:46 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Chapter 4 Discussion

-Kazu - May 23, 2010

3 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Feb 5, 2023 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.