Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 18, 2011 7:41 AM

May 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I bet alot of Accel fans is irritated on what's curently happening! Told ya' dind't I, that you will be shouting I want MORE! xP

Okay,everyone! Discuss!:D

-- I'm looking for "The One" and I'll find her more quickly if I audition two at a time. Think you can do better? --
-- The World God Only Knows -- Toaru Majutsu no Index -- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai --
Feb 18, 2011 8:02 AM

Jul 2010
Yes, it was interesting after a long time!

many enemy characters appeared.
however, will all characters be good persons at the end as always?
Feb 18, 2011 8:09 AM

Nov 2007
Acce., the ultimate one, getting beat up but still thinking about protecting Last Order. So kind.

Those two new characters from the OP (and Sasha) appeared! I cannot wait to see the real battle begins!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 18, 2011 8:50 AM

Nov 2008
Accelerator got pwned but the fact he's thinking about protecting Last Order is noble and kind of sweet. All of the antagonists are setting themselves up for the ultimate battle.

I can't wait to see the real battle.

Feb 18, 2011 9:38 AM
Dec 2010
KIIIIHHHHAAARRAAAA KUNNN YOOOO!!!
This episode was so awesome, the part where Accelerator fucked up those hound dog guys was awesome(lol he threw the one guy by the jaw), and Kihara gave him one hell of an ass kicking. Next Friday needs to hurry up, cuz I dont want to wait another 7 days. I want a pair of Kihara's pimp gloves, they look like they'd hurt to get hit with.
LRFeb 18, 2011 10:04 AM
Feb 18, 2011 11:37 AM

Oct 2010
I am completely butt-hurt anally raped for the first time and left bleeding out on the street in regards to the following,

this episode being mainly about Accelerator and Last Order with some infusion of Touma/Index, Anti-Skill, Vento and since a while Aleister. TBH I am a fan of Accelerator and am devastated by his defeat. However this works out in the other way too, that of me wanting Accelerator to quick Kihara so bad that he will have a worst look than Accelerator did in this episode. Man, really butt-hurt about all this. Accelerator should thank Index for saving him from death literally if it was not for his handkerchief being returned he might have been. See Accelerator, being nice can pay off.

About Sasha, although she had a very short part at the very beginning it was enjoyable. Sasha looks to be in some sort of library at first. Not sure what is she reading but it was to see her appearance. Oh my, her nun friend sure has the chest grabbing syndrome like Shirai with Misaka. Unfortunately for her Sasha hammered her in the face, which translates into ouch. Her nun friend does not look bad in regards to her appearance and breast size. In fact neither do Sasha’s legs and stomach but she carries a saw with her? Sasha’s nun friend can be cute sometimes with her poses. I loved how the flashbacks portrayed Sasha with her red eyes glowing, the whole ritual she was doing (that was nice to remember) and how evil she looked. The painting itself looks very familiar and I have a version similar to it at home. Sasha’s nun friend looking at her from another angle does indeed have them big breasts. Perhaps close to ones of Orsola, so I guess they are portraying nuns sexy again whether big or DFC. ROFL, that nun really though Sasha would wear her magical girl outfit with that wand. From the looks of that hole in the wall, guess not.

About Accelerator, completely unbelievable what happened. It was really nice that Accelerator decided to buy band aids (one of them looks like spider man ones from IRL) for Last Order since while playing in the rain she scrapped her knees. Although I would have wished here that he piggybacked her back to his place. Comes a good start with that car trying to run over Accelerator, which unfortunately get scrapped by Accelerator’s vector shield. This is where the fun begins before the complete beat up of Accelerator. Accelerator came back like in first season and that was a joy itself. His cruelty knows no bounds when you try to kill him with him grabbing the guy inside of his mouth with that evil smile and evil looks his insanity climbed back to how he was in first season. Marvelous, that’s the Accelerator I wanted and I got it! Until this guy showed by the name of Kihara. Accelerator was certainly not intimidated by him with his pose and evil grim. With the way he pointed out something with his hand aimed at his head his looks were consistent in keeping with his insanity especially up close. That is until WTF and WTH at Accelerator being punched. How the fuck did Kihara pass through Accelerator’s shields here. That is completely baffling even with what he mentions later on.

Kihara is really a villain at first with his stomping of the band aids for Misaka. That just shows how nasty he can get. Regardless of that I liked how Accelerator pushed himself more by initializing a tunnel vector, however even that got dispelled by Kihara. OK by now I am WTF is up with Accelerator’s powers, while Kihara is laughing it out as the villain he is. Accelerator’s pain does not even end there, he gets another blow with a iron bar. Oh WTF again and the frustrations get even worse off when Kihara resumes his laughter. I have no idea how Accelerator did a sudden space change and removed the gloves of Kihara but it was nice and poor Accelerator being hurt like that. He gets even more blows with one to his stomach and the worst one being on his chin. By now I wanted so badly some Kihara damage, it’s unbelievable. Comes more pain in seeing Accelerator lying on the ground damaged like never before, so come the explanation of Kihara of why his powers, mainly the vector wind tunnels, not work him. It’s only because of this? I find it completely ridiculous something like that can neutralize the legendary Accelerator. As if that was not enough he gets more hurt with already a badly beaten face through Kihara stomping him? This keeps getting worse at this point. Still you can see Accelerator’s anger despite all this damage done to him.

He becomes really much more GAR when Kihara shows him Last Order having been captured. Using the last powers he had, it’s very admirable of him, actually blew away Last Order. Although I am a little concern at that time about her falling where. With Kihara at this part, the OST from the first season was greatly integrated and Accelerator looked badly pummeled. In fact this is the worst that not even Touma gave him in the first season. In the end as much as of my friends hate Index I will thank her for being there to save Accelerator’s life. This is one time that if she was not there he really would have been dead. Index might be shit in a lot but this one time in this episode she really saved Accelerator. +1 for her from me.
Rest in spoiler
About preview, it keeps getting better and better with the action/plot. Ah shit Index captured for ?th time? How many times she was captured since season 1…….5 times or more? Oh yes! Accelerator recovered although still smashed up, oh please gets that revenge going on. ROFL, some more Shirai comedy. Oh yes, more Tsuchimikado bad-ass please. Accelerator is going to get a new level of diabolical expression here. Strangely reminds me of one of the evil guys in Melody of Oblivion, that being of Hor the minotaur.
desolatoFeb 20, 2011 1:59 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 18, 2011 1:11 PM
Jan 2011
@Yumekichi1:
lol u figure he's a villain cuz he stomps on the band aids? lol.

anyway i am concerned about this but can someone tell me if kihara says how he punches accelerator. I read the novels but its still a bit hard to comprehend
desolatoFeb 20, 2011 2:01 PM
Wanna read the"To aru majutsu no index" Light novels in English? Go here.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index

Feb 18, 2011 2:59 PM
Aug 2010
Accelerator's power is "redirecting everything that comes at him the other way". What Kihara does is pull his punch back at the very last second so that the reverse force hits Accelerator instead of reflecting away from him. That also means that Kihara knows precisely how far Accel's AIM field extends to. He can pull it off because he was Accelerator's former ability developer, which means that he has complete understanding of how Accel's power works.

Really, can you blame Accelerator for turning out like he did when he was raised by a Kihara? I shudder to think of what "experiments" Kihara might have done to him when he was a child to get him so messed up like that.
Feb 18, 2011 5:55 PM

Apr 2008
About how Vent managed to contact Aleister.
She know Aleister is eavesdropping on every communication in the city, including the security staffs' radios; so she just say it knowing he would listen, no magic or cracking needed. In the other side, Aleister just take that invitation and answer the call.
His smile... well, he always looks a schemer, just like that British archbishop that could pass as her long lost twin sister.

Kihara's trick is surprising though. Always thought Accelerator's AIM is bending everything away to random direction away instead of direct opposite (doesn't read the novel and never properly described previously). But well, it it's true, that Kihara would need another method.
nseikaFeb 18, 2011 5:59 PM
Feb 18, 2011 6:34 PM

Oct 2010
IndexFanboy214 said:

lol u figure he's a villain cuz he stomps on the band aids? lol.

anyway i am concerned about this but can someone tell me if kihara says how he punches accelerator. I read the novels but its still a bit hard to comprehend
Well it's mean right? No it's not only that but I do think the portraying is rather good to show he is bad.
SuzukaYuriko said:
Accelerator's power is "redirecting everything that comes at him the other way". What Kihara does is pull his punch back at the very last second so that the reverse force hits Accelerator instead of reflecting away from him. That also means that Kihara knows precisely how far Accel's AIM field extends to. He can pull it off because he was Accelerator's former ability developer, which means that he has complete understanding of how Accel's power works.

Really, can you blame Accelerator for turning out like he did when he was raised by a Kihara? I shudder to think of what "experiments" Kihara might have done to him when he was a child to get him so messed up like that.
That is amazing info. Still there is no way for the "Student surpasses master" scenario? I mean there must be ways for the reverse force to be bounced back kind of like using magic on yourself when you have reflect on in the FF RPG series.
nseika said:
About how Vent managed to contact Aleister. She know Aleister is eavesdropping on every communication in the city, including the security staffs' radios; so she just say it knowing he would listen, no magic or cracking needed. In the other side, Aleister just take that invitation and answer the call.
I see so that's it. Again great info as Yumekichi11 is enlighten very much. Who knew Aleister is eavesdropping instead of using hsi magic to see around. I assume he uses magic to eavesdrop too.
nseika said:
His smile... well, he always looks a schemer, just like that British archbishop that could pass as her long lost twin sister.
Well yes in last episode someone explained about Laura and why she was like that in the bathroom. So I see and see.

Feb 18, 2011 6:42 PM

Nov 2008
Great episode, very interesting and new characters. Accelerator couldn´t do anything against his creator, but he saved Last Order at least. Can`t wait for the next episode.
Feb 18, 2011 7:07 PM

Apr 2007
Some of you may remember the name Kihara from Railgun. The second half villain from Railgun, Telestina Kihara. Well this Kihara is from the same screwed up family. They basically treats every esper/student like lab rats and see AC as a huge research ground. And then there's the Board of Directors.

Seriously, if you though the magic side had all the villains, they've got nothing on the atrocities that some of the AC scientists have done.

Anyway, excellent episode. Looks like we now know where season 2's budget went.
z-pakFeb 18, 2011 7:25 PM
Feb 18, 2011 8:03 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
THIS is what I was waiting for. First time I got excited this year about an anime series.

Oh man, now is the time to say "cannot wait until the next episode!"
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Feb 18, 2011 8:13 PM

Sep 2008
I kinda wanted Last Order to go splat on a building for the lulz.
I'm glad that Misaka did not appear in the episode, but where is my Index action?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2011 8:14 PM

Feb 2010
BakaOnna said:
Some of you may remember the name Kihara from Railgun. The second half villain from Railgun, Telestina Kihara. Well this Kihara is from the same screwed up family. They basically treats every esper/student like lab rats and see AC as a huge research ground. And then there's the Board of Directors.

Seriously, if you though the magic side had all the villains, they've got nothing on the atrocities that some of the AC scientists have done.
I honestly don't remember much of Telestina except that she turned into a generic "gonna destroy the whole city" villian. I do agree that the science sides.....well scientist are REALLY diabolical. Hell, it was obvious with the SISTERS project and how they experimented on Accelerator. But now I'm really interested in how this turns out with Accel, Touma, Index, Last Order, Kihara, Crowley, Kazakiri (since Crowley mentions using her), and most likely
. Pretty much, this is the moment we've been waiting for in Index 2 (even though I have enjoyed Index 2 so far but this last arc cranks up the awesomeness to 12!).

Yumekichi11 said:
In the end as much as of my friends hate Index I will thank her for being there to save Accelerator’s life. This is one time that if she was not there he really would have been dead. Index might be shit in a lot but this one time in this episode she really saved Accelerator. +1 for her from me.

About preview, it keeps getting better and better with the action/plot. Ah shit Index captured for ?th time? How many times she was captured since season 1…….5 times or more? Oh yes! Accelerator recovered although still smashed up, oh please gets that revenge going on. ROFL, some more Shirai comedy. Oh yes, more Tsuchimikado bad-ass please. Accelerator is going to get a new level of diabolical expression here. Strangely reminds me of one of the evil guys in Melody of Oblivion, that being of Hor the minotaur.
I don't see where all this hate for Index comes from. Sure, she's been reduced to a little sister/pet character countless times but she has shown that can be useful in tough situations. Hell, we had 3 arcs that show she is capable of providing support and protecting herself. Also, as I've said before in another discussion, when she is involved in a situation that involves magicians she gets really helpful and prefers to handle the situation rather than Touma. Also with her being captured, that only happened like twice so far in the anime series (Aureolus with his Ars Magnas and that one guy in the first episode in Index 2). I understand if you hate the character type she's given, but hating her in general because you don't see her usefulness even when she shows it countless times in magic arcs is not really justified. It's just like my hate for Kuroko, she's basically annoying as hell when she's in lesbian raep mode. But when she's serious, I can cope with her even when that isn't shown that much in the show.
Feb 18, 2011 8:19 PM
Oct 2010
IndexFanboy214 said:
SuzukaYuriko said:
nseika said:
Kihara's trick is surprising though. Always thought Accelerator's AIM is bending everything away to random direction away instead of direct opposite (doesn't read the novel and never properly described previously). But well, it it's true, that Kihara would need another method.

Actually, Accelerator's reflection shield is not properly AIM (this is important later.) It's a trained reaction using his powers, while he can manipulate vectors however he wants, the shield just reflects the vectors of incoming objects.

The problem is that since it's completely automated (like a trained dog) he cannot easily change it consciously so every time Kihara attacks him, knowing exactly how the shield works, Accelerator gets hit by his own subconscious reaction.
AjunkyFeb 18, 2011 8:26 PM
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Feb 18, 2011 8:37 PM

Nov 2008
Holy shizz, I didn't knew that Railgun would come into handy! The Radio Noise Plan was in that spinoff!!! The two are really connected except they removed SATEN!!!! Yeah I still remember Telestina Kihara, she's a mad scientist just like his brother xDD

Now I want to know how Index will deal with those scums! I hope she will burn them with Dragon's breath or something xDD

It's impossible for Accelerator to defeat the one who developed his powers - His cryptonite if I were to say. I doubt Touma would come save Accelerator... Vento might come in his way... pls save Vento for later... gaah things are getting interesting can't wait for next week >.<

One thing I found funny about this episode: No one cared about the heavy rain, they just walk as if there was none xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 18, 2011 8:41 PM
Dec 2007
It's too bad for Aleister-kun that Mr. Imagine Breaker himself is not gonna idly stand by and obey like a trained dog. It's like Tsuchimikado once warned him. Kamijou Touma would eventually turn back at him.

Feb 18, 2011 8:44 PM

Nov 2010
love Accelerator, it would be a shame if every one found out how to own him from Kihara
Feb 18, 2011 8:59 PM

Jun 2010
Epic episode....though I was pretty pissed off about Accelerator getting owned...I really want Kihara to get his just desserts now. XD
Feb 18, 2011 9:11 PM

Jun 2010
I've always thought someone was going to play around with Accelerator's ability. I seriously thought Touma and Accelerator were going to meet in this episode, but they didn't. AAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH Now i have to wait for next week!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 18, 2011 9:35 PM
Dec 2007
QueueQ said:
love Accelerator, it would be a shame if every one found out how to own him from Kihara
Kind of a very hard trick to emulate. Kihara can do it because he helped develop Accelerator's abilities which means he knows his tricks and limits inside and out.

Feb 18, 2011 9:37 PM

Apr 2007
Iisan-kun said:
This is the type of coincidence that bugs me about this anime- they couldn't have thought of a better way to send Index to Accelerator? Or Last Order to Touma?
As you probably know, the super-computer would never assist them like that... as it is counter-intuitive to his plans.

Well whatever, it's not like it they were game-breaking coincidences this time. All in all that was an excellent episode.

It's not really a coincidence. At all. Especially since the last episode was a set up for this meet up. Why else did you think Last Order met Touma and Index met Accelerator? Just for fanservice? Nope.

Besides, Index actually had a reason to go looking for Accelerator. Now if Index was wandering around (without first meeting Accelerator or having the pack of tissues to give back to him) and just so happened to walk up in the ending scene, then I would call a coincidence.
Feb 18, 2011 9:56 PM
Apr 2010
really good episode but man what a cliff hanger =(
Feb 18, 2011 10:16 PM

Jul 2009
I lol'd so hard when Sasha blew a hole in the wall to escape the mahou shoujou costume.

Also, SHIT. GOT. REAL.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Feb 18, 2011 10:40 PM

Aug 2010
Need more ACCELERATOR. Kihara freaking mauled him though. Those tattoos on his face look pretty badass imo.
Feb 18, 2011 10:42 PM
Mar 2010
I love this show it's so epic, but some of the explanation's are really confusing and hard to comprehend(for me) i remember the first season half way through some of it i was like what the heck is going on???????!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 18, 2011 10:49 PM

Feb 2010
great episode finally.
Feb 18, 2011 11:14 PM
Mar 2010
<- Was ripping my hair out in excitement when Index appeared front of Accelerator. Time for some right fist justice :D Magic and Science are really beginning to be blended.
Feb 19, 2011 12:05 AM

Mar 2010
Great episode but very heavily centered on Accelerator! Not that I don't mind him getting some serious screen time. Sasha barely got any! Maybe a few minutes in the opening scene, and that's it! How sad! Hopefully we get to see more of her the next time around. It also looks like we have some serious solving to do with all the things brought up this episode. The preview also looks pretty promising, and a little interesting at that. Looking forward to the next!
Feb 19, 2011 1:22 AM

Oct 2008
This episode made me read the novels....
/Orz spoiled now lol

(*^ー゚)b ( ̄∇ ̄*)♪
Feb 19, 2011 1:23 AM

Mar 2010
woo nice ep. hope index does something and not get captured
My Blog: Due2Life

Feb 19, 2011 1:59 AM

Jan 2011
Finally here comes the climax. Nostalgic moments from season 1. Can't wait till next week. x)
Feb 19, 2011 2:17 AM

Feb 2010
wow Accelerator get trollled badly this ep and lol index comes to the rescue^^
Feb 19, 2011 2:43 AM

May 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
I see so that's it. Again great info as Yumekichi11 is enlighten very much. Who knew Aleister is eavesdropping instead of using hsi magic to see around. I assume he uses magic to eavesdrop too.

No, trust me. He doesn't use magic to eavesdrop or anything, everything he does, planned or whatever/whatnot is pure science and technology. You'll find soon enough why :D

-- I'm looking for "The One" and I'll find her more quickly if I audition two at a time. Think you can do better? --
-- The World God Only Knows -- Toaru Majutsu no Index -- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai --
Feb 19, 2011 5:03 AM

Jun 2010
There I thought that Accelerator was going to smash up the guys to save Last Order but he sent her flying away. Nice one.
+1 for Index this ep.
Feb 19, 2011 5:30 AM

May 2008
wowowowowow this is going to prove a tough opponent for Accel and Index is gonna help? or maybe not

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Feb 19, 2011 5:55 AM

Feb 2009
The explanation for the battle here is questionable at best. Just because you know how Accel's vector alterations work doesn't mean you can train yourself to react at the precise moment you think Accel will alter the vector. He could arbitrarily alter it at any point. 1 inch from face? 2 inch from face?

Unless science guy could somehow feel the vector being altered, and therefore react to it himself (by pulling back at that moment), just pulling back when he *thinks* accelerator will alter the vector makes no sense.

Let's not even get into the fact that if he touched accelerator, accelerator could reverse the bloodflow in the asshole's body explode his vital organs on the spot, etc. The man took a effing bullet to the head and maintained bloodflow in another person's broken arteries while he was unconscious. don't tell me this wasn't remotely outside of some of these scientists expectations. and why are accelerator's powers exactly the same despite being connected to the Misaka network?

The explanation for this fight is the stupidest thing I ever heard, and made me stop watching the episode, which I had to resume later. I'd accept if there was Magic involved that somehow interfered or something, but such a simple explanation ("Just think of it as stopping right before impact") specifically noting he wasn't a guinea pig for any tech or modifications (so it's all him 100% normal human doing this through physical analysis and motion) is stupid.

tl;dr: stupid, and lazy writing imo just to get a character other than touma who can touch accelerator.
Feb 19, 2011 5:58 AM

Dec 2010
ACCELERATOR!!! <33333
MUAHAHAHAHAHA, HE LOOKS SO DAMN HOT IN BLOOD AND BEATEN UP SITUATION >:DDDD
MOAAAAAAARRR!!! <3333 XDDD

And, hahaha, lol at Kihara's 'Masochist-kun'~ ;D
Feb 19, 2011 6:21 AM

Dec 2010
Woot, things getting really tense right now, can't wait for the next episode

Kinda felt pity for Accelerator, getting beaten up like that gotta hurt a freaking lot, and he still thinking about Last Order even he's in the line, way to go man! xD, this makes me more into him. x)
Gomu Gomu No~!!! JETTO PISTOOORUU!!!
*Guy flying away ( And i mean REAL FAR AWAY )*
EPIC WIN XDDD
Feb 19, 2011 6:42 AM

Oct 2010
Aezile said:
Yumekichi11 said:

No, trust me. He doesn't use magic to eavesdrop or anything, everything he does, planned or whatever/whatnot is pure science and technology. You'll find soon enough why :D
I can only guess but he found the true way of blending magic with tech. welcome to FF3 where magic/tech is evolved enough to use machinery capable of far more devastation.

Feb 19, 2011 6:51 AM

May 2010
Shit i can't believe that Accelerator got his ass whoop other than touma, this is really painful !!
Feb 19, 2011 7:11 AM

Jul 2010
Finally some good action in this anime. Is it just me or this anime really became obssesed with face punching and kicking? Well, it's fine if we don't see too many girls with their faces disfigured..
Still, one of the best episodes this season.
Feb 19, 2011 8:45 AM

Feb 2009
I love this episode, I can't wait for episode 20
Accelerator and Last Order is <3
In episode preview I saw Kuroko, I wonder if Mikoto will appear, she kinda just stopped appearing lol
I made a fanclub For Accelerator and Last Order if someone wants to join

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=25777&time=1297996008
Feb 19, 2011 9:07 AM

Jan 2009
knee scrape initiation to epic battle: check

impending accelerator epicness: impending

6 episodes left eh? Can we expect at least 4 episodes of straight action?
Feb 19, 2011 10:01 AM
Nov 2009
last order was just cute crying at the end. good episode!
can't wait for next weeks episode though, damn cliffhanger :<
Feb 19, 2011 10:01 AM

Oct 2010
oh..my..god.. this ep was just so... i dont even know what to...
Feb 19, 2011 10:06 AM

Jun 2009
"Just look for her near water."

It's as if Accelerator force-pushed Last Order directly to Touma, specifically.
Feb 19, 2011 10:38 AM

Feb 2009
I agree with ZetaZeta. The concept Kihara does to counter Accelerator is a bit unacceptable.
Other than that, this episode renewed my interest with the show.
I'm eager to see how Last Order, Sasha's words at the beginning and Kazakiri Hyouka fit in with all of this.
Feb 19, 2011 10:39 AM

May 2008
Thumps way up for Crazy!Accelerator back in action. God I missed his maniacal 'Light' type laughter. <3333

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aezile - Apr 1, 2011

237 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 6:39 AM

Poll: » Speculations for Ep. 23 ( 1 2 )

Aezile - Mar 18, 2011

54 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aezile - Mar 11, 2011

175 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 5:19 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Mar 4, 2011

136 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 4:52 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Feb 25, 2011

139 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 26, 3:16 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.