Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2011 2:49 PM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That wasn't as bad as the critics would have had me believed. I'm even glad I went through to the end. I was afraid it would turn boring at any moment but it didn't fail me. Instead I found a very well planned story line from start to finish, warm characters with a touch of originality, and the script layout development was quite compelling in itself.
I think it is a well balanced scenario. Albeit there were some loose ends, but within reason. I mean compared to many other animes the actions and twists in here doesn't appear too unrealistic and boring. Animes where the main characters simply wont die because they are the protagonists really bore me and put me off. But this didn't happen here and I managed to finish it.

I just can't understand why this series has so much bad publicity! Oh yeah 1 more thing: apparently (at the time I was writing this comment) the people on MAL have tagged this as 'yuri'. Now I don't know what on earth these people are reffering to here, but I'd be glad if someone would enlighten me on the matter.
Jul 3, 2011 3:07 PM
Jun 2009
Great show loved it the ending bugged me a little but not to much guess i am gonna have to read the manga to get the real end since this one seems incomplete.
Jul 3, 2011 3:12 PM
Jun 2009
meneope said:
Oh yeah 1 more thing: apparently (at the time I was writing this comment) the people on MAL have tagged this as 'yuri'. Now I don't know what on earth these people are reffering to here, but I'd be glad if someone would enlighten me on the matter.

Yuri refers to girl on girl while yaoi refer to guy on guy
Jul 4, 2011 1:11 PM

Jun 2009
ROOMA4HELL said:
meneope said:
Oh yeah 1 more thing: apparently (at the time I was writing this comment) the people on MAL have tagged this as 'yuri'. Now I don't know what on earth these people are reffering to here, but I'd be glad if someone would enlighten me on the matter.

Yuri refers to girl on girl while yaoi refer to guy on guy

I know but was there any hints of lesbianism in there or lesbian sentiments? I don't recall any...
Dec 18, 2011 7:39 AM

Jul 2011
Well, just finished this. It wasn't bad, but it was far from good. The entire good guy going bad, then going good again is just to overdone. Be that as it may the relationship growth between Sumire and Lucia was nicely done I thought. It was the bright spot of the anime and is the main reason I give it as high of a score as I did, but the ending really leaves a lot to be desired, if you can call it an ending. I wouldn't say it's the worst I've seen, but it really left a lot of things to interpretation, which imo works for some anime's, but that was not one of them.

6/10 for me.

Feb 8, 2012 4:50 PM

Mar 2011
Wonderful. 9/10
Aug 28, 2012 5:57 PM

Nov 2011
4/10

Lucia's hair looks so much better down like she did this episode

Also, wtf at ending.
Sep 15, 2012 2:35 PM

Jun 2009
Watched this anime quite a while ago and didn't really get why it got so much negativety. Yes, the ending was pretty much unconclusive but the besides that it was something nice to watch. And yuri? Really, people? At most I could see was a sister-like feeling, no real Yuri love or anything of the sort.

Currently reading the manga as well, I heard it's better than the anime although I have to see that for myself while reading. xD
Oct 24, 2012 10:39 PM

Jul 2007
wtf, what kind of moronic stupid ending was that?

I didn't even get half of what was going on. Lyle used some kind of spell i guess to bring forth the spirits of lilith and sahashi and they apparently killed lucith. Ahh nmv, ill stop their, that ending was so ridiculous, makes me wonder if the manga goes further beyond the anime.

Lucia was the only redeeming quality for this series, watching the relationships between sumeriere and lucia was the highlight of the show i think, but the villains were absolutely lack luster.

Anyways 5/10 for this series

Guess ill read the manga to see if its better
ArtimesGamerOct 24, 2012 10:45 PM

Dec 15, 2012 7:42 AM
Oct 2012
i liked this anime over all though i dislike let's show the end and then go back thing i agrre that trere were no romantic feelings between the girls good friends perhaps sister like but that was all i would have liked a better and more informative end to what happened to the girls but many animes prefer to let you guess.
Jun 7, 2013 9:46 PM
Jun 2013
I Loved This Anime. I Really Established A Connection With The Two Girls, However....... The Ending Was Extremely Sad, Because It Left Me Pondering, "Did They Survive? Are They Dead"?. I Literally Sat In My Chair Sobbing And Continuously Replaying The Ending. Good Job.
Jun 12, 2014 9:20 AM

Apr 2012
lol that's how they ended it....
Jul 1, 2014 6:10 PM

May 2008
4/10. Due to dat ending and the cliche slop the rest of the anime was. They could of done something better, but most of it was half-baked and lackluster.
May 2, 2021 12:29 AM

Jan 2021
The ending was a bit disappointing ):

More topics from this board

» Venus Versus Virus Episode 1 Discussion

darksniperx - Jan 14, 2007

17 by PastaSushi678 »»
Mar 27, 10:42 PM

Poll: » Venus Versus Virus Episode 11 Discussion

meneope - Jan 6, 2011

7 by CalmTeaTime »»
May 2, 2021 12:29 AM

Poll: » Venus Versus Virus Episode 10 Discussion

meneope - Jan 6, 2011

2 by CalmTeaTime »»
May 2, 2021 12:26 AM

Poll: » Venus Versus Virus Episode 9 Discussion

meneope - Jan 6, 2011

6 by CalmTeaTime »»
May 2, 2021 12:25 AM

Poll: » Venus Versus Virus Episode 8 Discussion

meneope - Jan 6, 2011

4 by CalmTeaTime »»
May 2, 2021 12:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.