Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2010 8:11 PM

Jul 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
it had to finish this way ^^. the husband was a really awful man ¬¬.
mio can't live with him, i hope she moves with them ^^.
i love this couple, so much sex all the time *¬*, they show love only having sex n.nU
Jun 5, 2011 2:03 AM

Jun 2009
The lack of loli disappoints me. Either way it's good.
Aug 6, 2011 1:37 AM

Mar 2009
So romantic..
Aug 6, 2011 1:41 AM

Dec 2010
Boo Blue>Brown
Dec 5, 2011 5:27 PM

Oct 2011
I really enjoyed this OVA, I've lost count on how many times i've watched it.
I'm a sucker for romantic hentai:)
Aug 5, 2012 5:02 PM

May 2012
Awesome romantic hentai, I am so glad that they ended up together, this hentai teaches us that sometimes you just cant help who you fall in love with...So beautiful!
Sep 21, 2012 3:20 AM
Jul 2018
Nice ending hope her daughter joins them soon.
Feb 12, 2013 6:23 AM

Sep 2012
TheNVS said:
Awesome romantic hentai, I am so glad that they ended up together, this hentai teaches us that sometimes you just cant help who you fall in love with...So beautiful!

i agree, but they shod have showed more, divorce & who will get to be parent to Mio or what ever her daughters name was, my point is that: to meany loose ends, but i rather have lose ends then NTR, were woman gets stolen, example by ur brother & he turns her in to his dick loving slut who cant live with out his dick, i have seen 2 NTR'S & i don't even want to see 1 again :D
Sugram22Dec 2, 2017 5:44 AM
Jun 17, 2014 7:41 AM

Apr 2011
Too bad the loli and the blue haired chick didn't get some action.
Sep 1, 2015 6:47 AM
Oct 2013
What perverts to have done it everyday since the first time at the house and in many fetishistic plays and outfits.

and as expected of the daring perverts to bang at the beach in sunset.
a closeup of pussy and pubes of her showed a most rare 3-dimensional feeling of the thickness of the pubes. Good detail there. a thick pubes quite enhances the mature feeling in a woman.
showed off her delicious nude body erotically in the first h scene.
doggy style was lewd. The view of kasumi from behind was lewd especially when she lost strength and collapsed her body but then still asking for more.

The husband was such bastard, shamelessly saying he's allowed to have an aijin yet attacking her for cheating.

When she divorced him I was like Ye━━━━(゚ ∇ ゚)━━━━s!! You go girl!!

throwing ring away was awfully wasting. Perhaps could of sold it instead or something.
Final h scene showed off her erotic nude body well again.
Breasts jiggled wildly from riding him and also lewd how she collapsed again but resumed straddling him.
Adequate climax as well and after sex appearance drenched in the body fluids as well.

And in the end it was happy end with kasumi and ryo-kun yay!٩(๑>ω<๑)۶.

Would've probably liked 1 more episode for all the cosplay sex and maybe some conclusion on the little girl and the aunt.

Overall good erotic detail in the genitals and body.
User-sanDec 2, 2018 4:13 AM
Apr 28, 2016 7:42 PM

May 2015
Kasumi is thicker than a snicker... good lawhd!
May 31, 2016 5:14 PM

Oct 2015
Pretty average hentai.

4-5/10
May 28, 2017 7:45 PM

Jun 2013
This made me wanna watch "The hills have eyes" again for some reason
Jul 26, 2017 11:45 AM

May 2017
I admit i was surprised by these turn of events. I thought this was going to end like another ntr story.
But this turned out to be just a josei smut romance drama rather than average hentai fflick
Which was a nice touch... Still the cheating...

I am satisfied that it didnt end like the usual hentai story of the neglected MILF that keeps using husband for monetary puposes while having an affair.
Oct 7, 2017 8:31 AM
Oct 2015
Serious? She was already cheating on her husband before she became aware that he was cheating her and you guys are victimizing the woman??
Well at least she never said she loved her husband(because there's no way that happens if you are cheating),but both wife and husband were disgusting.
Nov 12, 2017 7:54 AM
Jul 2018
Unsurprisingly, Mio ended up being the highlight of the entire viewing. And it's a little bit disappointing that no one in the English dub could pronounce the protagonist's name.
removed-userDec 13, 2020 12:27 PM
Dec 2, 2017 5:49 AM

Sep 2012
sidequest said:
Serious? She was already cheating on her husband before she became aware that he was cheating her and you guys are victimizing the woman??
Well at least she never said she loved her husband(because there's no way that happens if you are cheating),but both wife and husband were disgusting.

well the husband was a ass so u can be sure we are victimizing her cause he never cared for her she was like a piece of decor + he was cheating first & it doesn't matter much in this case that she found out about it later cause he was an ass cause of him hes actions they grew apart & she lost the feeling of love for him she even said that she is willing to make up with him for her daughter if he also ends cheating & what he does slaps her & basically says cause he is a guy he has the right to FK around/cheat, he is piece of SH so ofc we are victimizing her :)
Sugram22Dec 2, 2017 5:54 AM
Dec 16, 2017 9:28 AM

Sep 2012
RandomCritic said:
I admit i was surprised by these turn of events. I thought this was going to end like another ntr story.
But this turned out to be just a josei smut romance drama rather than average hentai fflick
Which was a nice touch... Still the cheating...

I am satisfied that it didnt end like the usual hentai story of the neglected MILF that keeps using husband for monetary puposes while having an affair.

i sometimes revisit old anime discussions to see whats new, i so this one years ago but remember it enough well to comment on it

i must say i agree & its rare to see Hentai with so much realism
Apr 13, 2020 12:00 PM
Jul 2018
User-san said:
What perverts to have done it everyday since the first time at the house and in many fetishistic plays and outfits.

and as expected of the daring perverts to bang at the beach in sunset.
a closeup of pussy and pubes of her showed a most rare 3-dimensional feeling of the thickness of the pubes. Good detail there. a thick pubes quite enhances the mature feeling in a woman.
showed off her delicious nude body erotically in the first h scene.
doggy style was lewd. The view of kasumi from behind was lewd especially when she lost strength and collapsed her body but then still asking for more.

The husband was such bastard, shamelessly saying he's allowed to have an aijin yet attacking her for cheating.

When she divorced him I was like Ye━━━━(゚ ∇ ゚)━━━━s!! You go girl!!

throwing ring away was awfully wasting. Perhaps could of sold it instead or something.
Final h scene showed off her erotic nude body well again.
Breasts jiggled wildly from riding him and also lewd how she collapsed again but resumed straddling him.
Adequate climax as well and after sex appearance drenched in the body fluids as well.

And in the end it was happy end with kasumi and ryo-kun yay!٩(๑>ω<๑)۶.

Would've probably liked 1 more episode for all the cosplay sex and maybe some conclusion on the little girl and the aunt.

Overall good erotic detail in the genitals and body.

This was so stupid if you ask me. Bad hentai
Apr 13, 2020 12:03 PM
Jul 2018
Sugram22 said:
sidequest said:

well the husband was a ass so u can be sure we are victimizing her cause he never cared for her she was like a piece of decor + he was cheating first & it doesn't matter much in this case that she found out about it later cause he was an ass cause of him hes actions they grew apart & she lost the feeling of love for him she even said that she is willing to make up with him for her daughter if he also ends cheating & what he does slaps her & basically says cause he is a guy he has the right to FK around/cheat, he is piece of SH so ofc we are victimizing her :)

But at the same she too cheated. Two wrongs don't make a right. Also husband being an ass was a b.s. attempt to paint them in a positive light for cheating. That's why this story isn't good.
Apr 20, 2021 6:35 PM
Jan 2021
Kasumi💜 is one of the hottest milf waifu🔥. I like all the sex scenes, for me all episode is about 10/10. I hope recontinued or remake for this hentai sequel.

PS. Does anyone here know about the original manga chapter or light novel? Please comment below, i thank you for that.
Dec 2, 2022 9:08 AM

Jun 2021
Good good, it was good. One of the pros but why no sister threesome?
The story could have been More. Felt a little connection with "taboo charming mother" but this one lost it's spark to reach that level.
With the name shown I thought it had something to do with hills or more lewd stuff but turned out pretty normal. Still not half bad but they didn’t complete the story fully. What happened after that!!
Guess we just have to be satisfied with this ending.
Yandere_@lover
May 26, 2023 7:46 AM

Jun 2011
It was a delight that it finally touched upon Kasumi's role as a mother in this episode as well as the struggle of her attraction in a realistic way. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hitozuma Kasumi-san Episode 1 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Aug 6, 2011

8 by Kerwin18 »»
Apr 20, 2021 6:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.