Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 10, 1:24 AM
Feb 2021
I just finished this anime and even though some might say they wasted a season with this arc I thought it was really good. Every episode was surprise and build up to a good end. I wanted a season 2 but no more ln were being made so they kinda messed the mood up. Until they added another brave which I thought was horrible. I wanted to see how the anime would continue but once they added another brave I was thankful there wasn’t a season 2. Everything was perfect until that part. It is what it is
Jun 10, 1:39 AM
Feb 2021
It’s a shame though this had great potential not only for the anime but the ln too. It’s going to be hard for me accept the fact that I will never know what will happen next.
Jun 10, 1:54 AM
Jun 2023
RealityChanges said:
I just finished this anime and even though some might say they wasted a season with this arc I thought it was really good. Every episode was surprise and build up to a good end. I wanted a season 2 but no more ln were being made so they kinda messed the mood up. Until they added another brave which I thought was horrible. I wanted to see how the anime would continue but once they added another brave I was thankful there wasn’t a season 2. Everything was perfect until that part. It is what it is

I think that if had a 2° season would be interesting. I saw some spoilers of what happened ahead and would be a good plot twist. If what i saw is true, it's a shame that wasn't adapted in anime.
Jun 10, 3:17 AM
Jan 2016
i still need to go back to the LN and finish it, but from what I read of it, it definitely would be fun to see it adapted as a 2nd season. then again, I didn't dislike the extra brave, and it plays nicely into the continuation of the story.
Jun 10, 6:19 AM
Feb 2021
Reply to ViniciusMg
RealityChanges said:

I think that if had a 2° season would be interesting. I saw some spoilers of what happened ahead and would be a good plot twist. If what i saw is true, it's a shame that wasn't adapted in anime.
@ViniciusMg I seen a summary of volumes 2-4. Ik volume 5 might be pretty good but I'm too busy too read it and was wondering if u knew who the seventh was in volume 6?
Jun 10, 1:25 PM
Jun 2023
RealityChanges said:
@ViniciusMg I seen a summary of volumes 2-4. Ik volume 5 might be pretty good but I'm too busy too read it and was wondering if u knew who the seventh was in volume 6?

Actually, you can find out the seventh in volume 5, i guess that was in the final. Although, in the volume 6 has been more development related to the fake brave explaining the reasons for be one of the fake brave.
But something happened beyond the reveal of seventh that was very good.
Maybe if the anime was published nowadays, it'll been successful, principally with the boom of "among us".
Jun 10, 8:20 PM
Apr 2024
the end got me messed up
Jun 10, 9:14 PM
Apr 2022
the problem is not have a manga. Unfortunately we have some chapters then finished with anime
Jun 12, 2:09 AM
Apr 2023
RealityChanges said:

its really good, i want s2
Jun 12, 9:16 AM
Sep 2021
Dang, I watched this anime on YouTube TV and didn't care enough to seek out communities discussing it so I just forgot about it, lmao.
Jun 15, 3:20 AM

Apr 2013
The problem is not the extra brave introduction, it's the anime's choice to end exactly at her introduction, rather than going just a little further, like half an episode or a full episode worth of story time, to show the direction it goes afterwards.
Peoples are jumping conclusions about the kind of story they would get in a second season exactly because the first and only season ended without showing the direction, so peoples are assuming things that are very far from what happens.

It's especially sad because the anime literally stalled for time in previous episodes, in order to have enough content for 12 episodes. So they could have easily stalled less and kept half or one full episode worth of time to just introduce peoples to the beginning of the second volume. This would have made a MASSIVE difference on how some peoples perceived the end of the anime, and it would probably be quite a bit higher rated just with that, and there would be way more peoples asking for a second cour that way ImO.
Jun 15, 3:53 AM

Apr 2024
I liked the ending as it was and would watch a second season.
Jun 15, 4:31 AM
Feb 2020
The extra brave herself is annoying from the few seconds we see. But it sets up quite the interesting second act. Season 2 would not be a bad thing. Her showing up at the end is also just a giant neon sign saying to read ahead. It’s one last mystery that you won’t get an answer to unless you start reading.
Jun 22, 5:16 AM
Jan 2022
I really enjoyed this anime too! I was sad when I found no more seasons were to come. I did find that there are 5 or 8 novels that finish the story. I bought but haven't finished reading yet.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2015

306 by Rexnihilo »»
Jun 14, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

985 by WienGirl »»
Jun 6, 6:07 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2015

577 by WienGirl »»
Jun 6, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

252 by WienGirl »»
Jun 6, 5:36 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2015

333 by WienGirl »»
Jun 6, 5:22 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.