Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 6:36 AM

Apr 2022
the order got 2 new members, toress the gambling addict and tanabata the musician. sakamoto, nagumo and shin off to prepare for hana's birthday in disguises feels like their usual antics lmao, and they really ran into the new recruits already.
ryzxgumJun 9, 8:00 AM
Jun 9, 8:45 AM

Jun 2014
The Order got some new members, hope we see them in action soon. Sakamoto, Nagumo, and Shin really already ran into them, talk about unlucky 💀
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 9, 9:16 AM
Jan 2024
Nagumo has always been my favorite order member so it’s nice to see him and sakamoto have to band together now. It always seemed like Nagumo respected Sakamoto more than the other order members did. I hope this battle doesn’t end in too much peril. They just recovered and it’s Hana birthday 😭😭😭. The new order members seem cool and have the cool little quirk about them that’s been very consistent in the manga as well 👌🏾.
Jun 9, 9:17 AM
Oct 2020
Ok so we got two new order members. A gambling addict with loads of debt and a musician.
Jun 9, 11:11 AM

Aug 2023
Hope Lu does something
You know the British Empire was pretty cool, we definitely peaked with it.
Thank you I will not be answering or expanding on anything and have good day
Jun 9, 4:45 PM
May 2022
They won’t even let Lu go get a cake. It’s almost funny at this point
Jun 10, 3:09 AM

Oct 2017
Ofc they already ran into them. New guys doesn't seem that interesting.
Jun 10, 8:38 AM
Dec 2019
Oh cool, some warm bodies to fill out the Order. This chapter wasn't specifically so awful that I'm now done with this series but its been very weak for quite a while. Not interested in seeing where this generic slop wanders off to.
Jun 11, 12:19 PM

May 2020
Not sure about those two new members. But this series being this series, they'd have to be quirky in some way, and I mean they are too. Still looks like we'd have them all fighting from next chapter itself.
Jun 13, 2:22 AM
Feb 2021
iirc the exhibition took place somewhere near end of october, so how is the date 26 september?
Jun 13, 7:02 PM

Apr 2022
Reply to Oya-Oya
iirc the exhibition took place somewhere near end of october, so how is the date 26 september?
@Oya-Oya that's an error that was addressed by the author at the start of the arc actually. he put 10/28 at first but my guess is he changed the date because takamura's birthday is actually on september 18th, so suzuki decided to kill him off on his birthday lol.

it hasn't been fixed in the english version but the japanese version now says september 18th as it should.
Yesterday, 8:02 AM
Aug 2019
the more I see kamihate, the more he resembles of punpun for me, we won't got to see his actual face

well anyway, 2 new members for the order, their entrances are kind of plain, whatever, the more the merrier

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakamoto Days Chapter 170 Discussion

ryzxgum - Jun 16

21 by SuperUnoCards »»
Today, 2:43 AM

» Should I read?

Nght_Walkr - May 27

15 by LlawlietL_ »»
Yesterday, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Sakamoto Days Chapter 168 Discussion

ryzxgum - Jun 2

17 by LlawlietL_ »»
Yesterday, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Sakamoto Days Chapter 167 Discussion

ryzxgum - May 26

25 by LlawlietL_ »»
Yesterday, 7:54 AM

Poll: » Sakamoto Days Chapter 166 Discussion

ryzxgum - May 19

25 by LlawlietL_ »»
Yesterday, 7:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.