Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
May 24, 2:24 PM
Jan 2012
From what i've read from other peoples comments and all, is that kodansha won't let the anime pass the manga? and based on the pacing of the manga about 1ln volume a year so are they really gonna make us wait 13 years in total before they'll be able fully adapt everything because of the manga's pacing?? and this is with the the last volume (22) coming out soon
May 24, 3:48 PM
Mar 2024
They will stop at some point. This isn't one piece or dragon ball and can go on forever. There is always a new manga to pump and dump. No one can take 10 years of meetings and put up with it. Even doing another degree is more thrilling
May 24, 3:54 PM
Trash

Jul 2015
From what I’ve gathered the ln isn’t gonna be ending soon, apparently Fuse wants to dig depose into lores and explain more that he couldn’t do in the WN.
May 24, 6:18 PM
Jul 2020
I’m pretty sure it’s adapting the light novel
May 24, 6:25 PM

Aug 2019
poging179 said:
From what i've read from other peoples comments and all, is that kodansha won't let the anime pass the manga? and based on the pacing of the manga about 1ln volume a year so are they really gonna make us wait 13 years in total before they'll be able fully adapt everything because of the manga's pacing?? and this is with the the last volume (22) coming out soon

It could take even more than that because Fuse is constantly writing new spin-offs. And characters from the movie appeared in the latest manga chapter. This opens up the possibility for other retroactive changes.
Slime Diaries got an adaptation, other spin-offs could also. Strong candidates are Clayman's Revenge, Trinity in Tempest, Ways of the Monster Nation.
May 24, 6:28 PM

Aug 2019
Reply to Exhaviz
Exhaviz said:

Yes but the release of the anime is synchronized to the manga so it doesn't surpass it.
May 24, 8:03 PM

Oct 2015
@Kast2
ah yes
source manga
so ig the ln ios just a spinoff then
that goes further than the manga

and how everything sasys tensura ln ss the soruce
but nah
CLEARLY mal is right

So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
May 24, 9:14 PM

Mar 2021
Kast2 said:
Exhaviz said:

Uhm no, MAL clearly says that the source is the Manga.

thats because a lot of people forced the mods to make it that way. Except for some panels from the manga, the anime is handling things differently.
V1P3R0PMay 24, 9:22 PM
May 25, 3:26 AM
Nov 2020
Reply to SpiderMiles3523
They will stop at some point. This isn't one piece or dragon ball and can go on forever. There is always a new manga to pump and dump. No one can take 10 years of meetings and put up with it. Even doing another degree is more thrilling
@SpiderMiles3523 Source material of slime already sold over 45 million copies. So there is definitely a large demand for it specially in Japan. This series is also very family friendly so the target audience is much larger than other many isekai. It will surely get fully adapted unless there is a huge decline in popularity and sales. Which seems very unlikely. since It is already very well-known and even if people get bored of it there are always new fans and kids.
May 25, 3:33 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to Mdraj6996
@SpiderMiles3523 Source material of slime already sold over 45 million copies. So there is definitely a large demand for it specially in Japan. This series is also very family friendly so the target audience is much larger than other many isekai. It will surely get fully adapted unless there is a huge decline in popularity and sales. Which seems very unlikely. since It is already very well-known and even if people get bored of it there are always new fans and kids.
@Mdraj6996 the movie literally flopped. Just compare box office with seed freedom, quints, progressivd, hathaway. It is partly why season 3 has had a huge decrease in production quality. 45 million copies is still way lower than Tokyo revengers that aired around the same time and by kodansha.
May 29, 8:20 PM

Oct 2015
God I feel so embarrassed to be a slime fan and classed with these absolute mouth breathing idiots
Who think kondansha has a say in a fcking ln series at all
And how they're the evil cooperations ruining the franchise

The gracha brains are smarter than them Jesus
So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 21

127 by YagamiLight_1212 »»
2 hours ago

» Drop in quality? Or the bar became high in last 2-3 years! ( 1 2 )

RealManasBose - Yesterday

58 by Playcool »»
2 hours ago

» 2nd Cour OP and ED

ARK-13 - Yesterday

4 by Quirl2002 »»
4 hours ago

» Let Me Be Clear

Chainsaw_Derp - Yesterday

12 by RiRi_MiKu »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 7

81 by Rasco »»
9 hours ago

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.