Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 2:03 PM

Mar 2020
We are so back!... And still rather slow.
Rose Hurricane!
May 16, 2:15 PM

Oct 2017
Wait that the girl who tarumatised him way back? Things are about to get real. Got blocked by the phone call but things should spice up with the appearance of this girl. Waiting to see how Marin reacts. I think it's time they start going out. The ongoing event was enough of a hint of that already and now I'm sure. Btw good to have this back. Can't wait for next chapter.
May 16, 2:52 PM
Apr 2024
So slow... 2 pages nonsense overlayed onto pictures... looked at dolls, some awkwardness, went away, got a call.

I'll have to revisit this in a year or two, when she finally talks to him.
May 16, 4:01 PM

Feb 2023
I never understood who that girl who made fun of him was. If she is a cousin or other family member, why should she think doll-making is girly, if their own grandfather is a master craftsman? OK Non-chan, let's hear it and it had better be good.
May 16, 4:10 PM

Dec 2022
feels good to be back
hope another one comes sooner than last time
May 16, 4:25 PM
Jul 2023
My god man, you gotta at least make these chapters a bit longer if I’m gonna be waiting this long
May 16, 4:41 PM
Jun 2023
gannoncannon55 said:
feels good to be back
hope another one comes sooner than last time

It’ll be 21th June as the author said in the last panel
I’m a little upset about the new chapter cause we waited 2 months and got nothing
Seems like they understand their feelings and everything is moving towards confession. Also Marin apparently wants to discuss the offer from the cosplay studio with Gojo. But the author drags out important things with phone calls or new characters, which is frustrating
Hope there will be more progress in the next chapters and I also wonder who Non-chan is
May 16, 4:54 PM

Feb 2022
Non-chan, the girl from the start who caused a lot of trauma and hurt?

Always getting interrupted by the phone
May 16, 5:11 PM
Jan 2023
HURRY UP AND SMASH
May 16, 5:12 PM
Jan 2024
maahn , it's not worth the two month wait bruhh.. anyway things could get a bit spicy in the next chapter
May 16, 7:09 PM

Apr 2022
most definitely not worth the wait. hope at least something comes of this reunion i guess.
May 16, 7:35 PM

Jan 2021
Not only we re getting weekly content when the manga is currently monthly, but the previous drama haven't been solved and now we are introduced back to Non-chan who was a non-entity the entire manga, I'm not even sure what Fukuda is doing at this point, I still remember Marin said she wanted to confess like a year and a half ago.
May 16, 8:25 PM

Jul 2012
Can someone explain why Marin is acting like that? I mean, the author is doing everything she can to drag this shitty mood between Marin and Gojo as long as possible. I feel like she didn't give us a hint of why Marin is not being herself
May 16, 11:37 PM
Apr 2023
Fukuda Shinichi finally answers the question since the series became popular: "What happened to Non-chan after all this?"

But oh no, somehow Non-chan looks reminiscent of Marin before she became a gyaru.
May 17, 3:55 AM
Apr 2021
can someone tell me why marin is acting like that, it seems I forgot something & can someone tell me what ch marin is confronting that girl (Panel shown in This Ch)
May 17, 5:56 AM
Jul 2016
woah, now this gonna get hella dramatic.
I mean it's either Non-chan is gonna be competition for Kitagawa or she's gonna bring trauma back then apologize someway, or maybe both.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Everything before, during and after the Haniel cosplay is pretty hype.
May 17, 6:21 AM

Apr 2021
Such a long wait for close to nothing happening? Really?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 10:24 AM
Jun 2022
Wasn't this chapter shorter than usual?

Not really underdtanding what the deal is with this movement. Probably some R&R along with deals for the second anime season.

It is clear the manga is on its final lap, though.
May 17, 10:56 AM

May 2020
Why are we still talking about that cosplay?? Like literally why? We've been reading the same kind of dialouges for the last 10 chapters now. That can work for author, but Marin stringing two words just to ask Gojo whatever the fuck she wants just can't, right?

Also as if the ongoing drama wasn't already insufferable, that they went all the way to bring back a character no one remembers about. Talk about priorities in this series lol.
May 17, 4:33 PM

Oct 2023
Right, I guess we all knew this was gonna happen sooner or later.

So this is where the love rival arc starts.

Now the question is, are we gonna go full cliché? Does Non-chan actually like Gojo and she just had an outburst as a child cause Gojo was only paying attention to the dolls and not her? Did she learn she's moving far away and thought ending their friendship by being mean was the easiest way to make the separation bearable? Does she have some hina doll related trauma that caused her outburst?

I also hope this doesn't cause any annoying misunderstands where Marin sees the two getting along, gets the wrong idea and decides there's no more room for her. So she accepts the professional cosplay gig and then Gojo thinks she doesn't need him anymore cause she's a pro now and then they grow distant for a while until things come to a head.

I really hope we get something more original.
May 17, 6:03 PM
May 2024
Ionliosite2 said:
Not only we re getting weekly content when the manga is currently monthly, but the previous drama haven't been solved and now we are introduced back to Non-chan who was a non-entity the entire manga, I'm not even sure what Fukuda is doing at this point, I still remember Marin said she wanted to confess like a year and a half ago.

Real shit like it’s too long of a wait for something to happen
May 18, 12:49 AM
May 2019
I don't understand the takes people have that this is the beginning of a love rival arc. Non Chan is the person mainly responsible for Gojou's self esteem issues, she's not gonna just walk into this story and Gojou is gonna welcome her with open arms and entertain nonsense like that.
May 18, 4:33 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Knighthammer619
Non-chan, the girl from the start who caused a lot of trauma and hurt?

Knighthammer619 said:

IKR?!
I got SO MAD, this trope it's so irritating
May 18, 5:29 AM

Feb 2022
Reply to Puntosmx
Wasn't this chapter shorter than usual?

Not really underdtanding what the deal is with this movement. Probably some R&R along with deals for the second anime season.

It is clear the manga is on its final lap, though.
@Puntosmx It does feel that way, i can see it ending soon.

There is going to be an announcement soon, no idea what its going to be about - maybe an end date or saying when S2 will air

"Cosplay Romcom "My Dress-Up Darling - Sono Bisque Doll wa koi o suru" will reveal NEW INFO on June 7, 2024! "
May 18, 9:30 AM
Aug 2021
Had completely forgotten about this new chick. only know she's already been in the manga because of all the comments, might as well be a brand new character as far as I'm concerned.
May 19, 10:30 AM

Sep 2013
Even the artwork has taken a decline. Just using photos of an office and their faces were super basic.
May 19, 1:08 PM
Apr 2021
This Non-chan looks exactly like Akira and I don't know what to think about it >...<
May 19, 2:05 PM
Apr 2021
Fucking hated it! Won't continue to read it! Just annoying as shit and you all know exactly what I mean by that!
May 19, 8:24 PM

Jan 2016
I waited two months for this? Lol. I hope it becomes a more regular release than this. Though maybe it's going to be worth it at some point, I don't know. I like the story after all.
May 20, 11:47 AM
Jul 2020
104 is waited for the 21st july, but Fukada as always been on the slow side concerning chapters issues, 103 chapters in 6 years...
but it's so worth it, i really feel like the following chapters really gonna speed up the pace for Marin
May 20, 11:50 AM
Jul 2020
it's the 21st June, mb
May 22, 10:42 AM
Aug 2021
Chapters 95–102 had 20–30 pages, while Chapter 103 had 18, and since there's an announcement on June 7th, it looks like it might be switching back to the normal schedule now since Non-chan is back and a new arc looks to be coming in that focuses on Gojo's trauma and how he can move forward facing Non-chan now. Don't think we're near the end of the manga either, more like the climax of the manga.
Jun 5, 10:50 AM

Jul 2017
Reply to sg_epk_1048596
So slow... 2 pages nonsense overlayed onto pictures... looked at dolls, some awkwardness, went away, got a call.

I'll have to revisit this in a year or two, when she finally talks to him.
@sg_epk_1048596
I didn’t even read this chapter yet because of this.
It being a monthly(?) release doesn’t help.
Better to hold and binge some imo.
Jun 11, 8:30 AM

Nov 2008
Reply to Crohmwell
Right, I guess we all knew this was gonna happen sooner or later.

So this is where the love rival arc starts.

Now the question is, are we gonna go full cliché? Does Non-chan actually like Gojo and she just had an outburst as a child cause Gojo was only paying attention to the dolls and not her? Did she learn she's moving far away and thought ending their friendship by being mean was the easiest way to make the separation bearable? Does she have some hina doll related trauma that caused her outburst?

I also hope this doesn't cause any annoying misunderstands where Marin sees the two getting along, gets the wrong idea and decides there's no more room for her. So she accepts the professional cosplay gig and then Gojo thinks she doesn't need him anymore cause she's a pro now and then they grow distant for a while until things come to a head.

I really hope we get something more original.
@Crohmwell You mean more then just the current and ever present 'misunderstanding' of feelings etc etc sigh. But at least ill get to enjoy the drag in anime format for the sequel.. woo.

I am so tired of the drag which at times has felt more like reverse progress. Perhaps its time to just let it build for the rest of the year before reading more? Maybe. I don't know.
Jun 20, 1:24 PM

Oct 2023
Reply to sirwence
@Crohmwell You mean more then just the current and ever present 'misunderstanding' of feelings etc etc sigh. But at least ill get to enjoy the drag in anime format for the sequel.. woo.

I am so tired of the drag which at times has felt more like reverse progress. Perhaps its time to just let it build for the rest of the year before reading more? Maybe. I don't know.
@sirwence

Luckily I find the characters likeable and the setting still interesting enough to hopefully hold me over until there's some progress.

I did have high expectations in the beginning because I felt it was a fresh idea. Like the dude being good at sewing and makeup cause he's making Hina Dolls professionally. That's something you don't usually see in romance mangas, but it did end up getting pretty cliché after all.
Unless Fukuda is just baiting us with the most obvious development.

Though, I gotta admit that Horimiya spoiled us real good with the whole "mature high school romance" theme, so my expectations might have been a bit high and I also often forget that our cast here is only like 15 years old, so I guess the whole "no communication skills" kinda checks out for their age.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Chapter 108 Discussion

ARK-13 - Sep 5

40 by romzanalimohon »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Chapter 107 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ARK-13 - Aug 15

198 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Sep 17, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Chapter 104 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jun 20

34 by HazelShonenFan »»
Sep 9, 7:33 PM

» "My Dress-Up Darling" will be on BREAK and return on Oct 18, 2024!

Knighthammer619 - Sep 5

3 by Spleefy »»
Sep 7, 12:01 AM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Chapter 106 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Jesse-kun - Jul 18

59 by MrPr0ngles »»
Aug 19, 3:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.