Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 13, 11:49 AM
Mar 2023
So, as far as I could read online, LGBT people loved this show for the trans representation, but feminist hated it for the rape scenes and the breast feces... Isn't it lovely when left-wing groups hate each other?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
May 13, 12:24 PM

Sep 2014
Back in my days we could watch and discuss anime without being affiliated with political wings.
May 13, 12:34 PM
Jul 2023
Can we just enjoy an anime and not make this political
May 13, 12:37 PM

Sep 2016
tf are breast feces? lol
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 13, 12:40 PM

Jan 2013
Trans? How the fuck did they manage to get that out of it?
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
May 13, 1:21 PM
Mar 2024
I love it for its plot and I'm straight. Be straight guys
May 13, 1:35 PM
May 2023
LostSpectre said:

Kiruko’s real identity is Haruki, Kiruko’s little brother
May 13, 1:44 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to SenshadouOtaku
LostSpectre said:

Kiruko’s real identity is Haruki, Kiruko’s little brother
@SenshadouOtaku That has nothing to do with being trans. lol
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
May 13, 2:10 PM

Mar 2018
LostSpectre said:

my guy, he's at least non binary
May 13, 2:16 PM
Feb 2021
Dude, get off Twitter. Why is everyone so obsessed these days with with the words of random people they see online?
May 13, 2:28 PM

Aug 2014
LostSpectre said:

Don't bother figuring it out. It was clearly stated and explained in the anime that they had their brains swapped but nah, we don't do that, it must be trans representation ofc ;d They must also think the same about The Hot Chick movie I guess.
May 13, 2:32 PM

Jan 2014
lol "trans representation"

There's no such thing in this anime, like Raijin said people saw a "semblance" of that notion and desperately latched onto it claiming it's something that it's CLEARY not, and was not the managakas intention at all whatsoever.
May 13, 2:45 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to PoisonedSandwich
LostSpectre said:

@PoisonedSandwich Eh. What does a sc-fi body swap have to do with modern gender identity politics?
May 13, 2:52 PM
May 2020
Cant have good body swap anime without people making it about trans people instantly.
May 13, 2:58 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to GTRaijin
LostSpectre said:

Don't bother figuring it out. It was clearly stated and explained in the anime that they had their brains swapped but nah, we don't do that, it must be trans representation ofc ;d They must also think the same about The Hot Chick movie I guess.
@GTRaijin Yeah, I don't know what being trans has to do with being mind/body swapped (as a male) into a female body. SMH
May 13, 3:21 PM

Sep 2016
Reply to LostSpectre
@GTRaijin Yeah, I don't know what being trans has to do with being mind/body swapped (as a male) into a female body. SMH
@LostSpectre Body swap is the ultimate wish fulfillment for trans people, aside from that the Anime shows how Kiruko has trouble to accept his/her new sex, similar to trans people who have trouble to accept their birth sex.
ZarutakuMay 14, 1:38 AM
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 13, 3:33 PM

Jan 2019
A bait post whining about trans people, how original.

May 13, 4:19 PM
Jun 2019
Account with literally only one (1) anime watched.

Whatever you said, opinion rejected.
May 13, 5:01 PM
Nov 2021
passtur said:
So, as far as I could read online, LGBT people loved this show for the trans representation, but feminist hated it for the rape scenes and the breast feces... Isn't it lovely when left-wing groups hate each other?

he became trans without wanting to :v
May 13, 5:14 PM
May 2021
We were not in need of this information
May 13, 6:34 PM
Jul 2021
that is pretty tragic if you get butt hurt by the least significant part of this show without being able to enjoy the amazing rest of it.
May 13, 6:48 PM

Mar 2016
This anime isn't trans representation
Just an avid anime watcher of 18 years, not much else I could say about myself (that I don't want to reveal, of course, just ask if you wanna know more!)

"So...look up, face forward, toward your chosen horizon and just...walk on." - Noah, Xenoblade Chronicles 3
May 13, 6:54 PM
Jul 2022
Bro woke up and decided to post this nerd shit lol
May 13, 7:05 PM

Aug 2021
Reply to LostSpectre
@PoisonedSandwich Eh. What does a sc-fi body swap have to do with modern gender identity politics?
@LostSpectre

I know it's crazy, people like to say that certain characters are trans, when they aren't.

May 13, 7:17 PM
Dec 2021
PoisonedSandwich said:
LostSpectre said:

welcome to the apocalypse, where we dont have time to deal with sexuality coz we're too busy trying not to die
May 13, 8:05 PM
Oct 2022
passtur said:

Watches an anime about a world going through some truly harsh realities complete with monsters and. . . basks in the thought of real world people hating each other? You are truly a heroic and noble representative of humanity. (I'm being sarcastic. The next section explains why I feel I have to highlight this for you.)

Worse, it's SUCH a silly leap in logic.
John likes beans. Ken doesn't like beans. Therefore Ken and John hate each other? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 You're a real testament to the intelligence of whatever your viewpoint is.
May 13, 10:04 PM

Jul 2015
LostSpectre said:

Having your brain transplanted into different body and being forced to identify as a girl because you're a biologically a girl is literally what transgendeism is. Haven't you heard?

May 14, 12:07 AM
Sep 2021
Piromysl said:
LostSpectre said:

Having your brain transplanted into different body and being forced to identify as a girl because you're a biologically a girl is literally what transgendeism is. Haven't you heard?

there are tons of people who think that the girl from Maken ki who can reverse stuff, ranma from ranma 1/2, onimai, symphogear genderbent girls and that blue haired girl from BlazBlue are trans because " they're women now " lol

anime fans are clowns, simple as
May 14, 3:54 AM
Jan 2023
PoisonedSandwich said:
LostSpectre said:

we can only decide it after completing the anime when it will end
May 14, 4:55 AM
Community Mod
+ Manga DB Staff

Feb 2017
Thread locked for breaking the Anime Discussion Guidelines:
5. Please refrain from creating threads which extend beyond the discussion of anime/manga as an entertainment medium to highly-debated and/or sensitive issues liable to incite rule violations (trolling, flaming, abuse).
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2023

466 by xZabuzax »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2023

477 by xZabuzax »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 20, 2023

299 by xZabuzax »»
May 29, 9:34 PM

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2023

244 by xZabuzax »»
May 29, 5:48 PM

» Kiriko and Haruki are blood related?

abuudai - May 16

10 by P1Sanctum »»
May 22, 1:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.