Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 8, 4:54 PM

Aug 2014
I want to hear reasons of people who think it deserves lower score than 5.
I've seen many worse anime than this.
Animation style (or visuals?) is good here, the movements animation not so great but not bad also I rly seen way worse and in anime ranked higher. The story is good and normal for such anime. OP and ED songs are ok, visuals of ED are better.
Solid 7/10 so far after 4 episodes I've seen..

I've read some bad reviews after watching 4 episodes and they are rating the anime 1 or 2 :D Those guys are funny.. Like they watched too many or too little anime..
They say also that there is no plot?.. well plot is starting to show up since episode 3.. so I guess they didn't get that far.. how can u even rate something so fast.. every isekai has almost the same plot.. defeat bad guys or just journey around and deal with random problems..

Maybe it is because everyone expect 2024 anime should be perfect? So that means watching older shows would make no point :D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
May 8, 5:11 PM
Jun 2023
everyone has their own rating system.

To me this is probably the weakest show I'm watching this season. However at this point in time I'm leaning towards a 6. it just isn't memorable.
May 8, 5:19 PM

Apr 2021
Generally, I do not count any rating / review of people that do not watch all the episodes, since it is not an accurate view of the anime, and I believe it is unfair to the people that worked on the anime.

I watched 4 episodes of this anime, it was not bad, but I was confused about what was going on, so I put this one on hold to watch later, and started other anime this season.

I am going to watch the entire anime when it is finished.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

May 8, 5:22 PM

Aug 2014
Reply to Zact99
everyone has their own rating system.

To me this is probably the weakest show I'm watching this season. However at this point in time I'm leaning towards a 6. it just isn't memorable.
@Zact99 Well I checked all the 10 bad reviews and compared their voting to my voting of our shared anime
they mostly ranked the anime I watched 0-3 points different than me, mean score difference were 1,472 of 10 people

only this anime and maybe few other examples were different.. but lol some reviewers rated anime with average 8.5+ below 6 :D

So I am starting to think that people just don't watch this show because it happened most people who rated this after episode 1 dropped the score so hard that no one even seen this anime as they first watch the ones with better scores..
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
May 8, 5:30 PM
Jun 2023
True I have never understood rating before a show is almost over. I Definitely Don't have the same rating system as others and am quite biased. I only consider a rating 2 episodes before the show is over.
May 8, 5:31 PM
Nov 2018
For me, if I rated, it would be a 4. The story is all over the place. After episode 6? You can tell they had no clue what to do with it. I think they are filling a checklist until something make sense. I still watch it just because I think it's amusing.
MoppitMay 8, 5:41 PM
May 8, 6:26 PM
Jul 2022
Started off with CGI dragon fight that is 2D in the intro for some reason even though it lasted 1 episode, the story is all over the place and a few times it was just laughable, the characters make really weird choices, some of the animation is rough, and the VA for the MC really needs a better recording mic. My only good points for the show are intro and outro. Right now it's at a mid 6 for me and I don't expect it to get much higher.

My favorites so far:
1. MC says he can't kill the monster that has killed people.......because it's sleeping.
2. Crowd of people believe demons, the sworn enemy of humans, are now good and they should give up their powers......because they said so.
3. Princess of a kingdom, leaves the royal family to rule a duchy, then leaves the duchy in her body guards hands to rule in her stead.......to explore another country.

There's more this was just off the top of my head.
WestOnAndrewAveMay 8, 6:33 PM
May 8, 6:31 PM
Oct 2023
This anime is not very good but this low rating is an exaggeration.
May 8, 7:38 PM
Apr 2021
I don't know about my score yet but I thought it was just OK and now it's honestly nowhere near as good anymore because there will be no more Takehito Koyasu
May 9, 12:08 AM
Feb 2021
when You compare this Anime with other Isekais ITS even lower than them. The Plot aside... the Charakters are Not well written they are Just there and don't really have abpersonality. the Animations are one of the worst in the Last years.

a 5/10 means average in the MAL Rating and for many people this is not average. Also many People give a preliminary Score Like me after 3-5 Episodes.

That the Score ist so Bad because of those WHO dropped IT doesnt make Sense, cause after every Episode the Score dropped lower and lower.

im Not going into Details but there are many plotholes in those few Episodes.

But that all aside If You enjoy the Show then enjoy IT and don't Look at the Score or what others think. opinions are mostly Personal. 😉
May 9, 12:47 AM
Aug 2022
I will give this an accurate 7.5/10 rating.
I love rom-isekai and I don't mind watching bad animations unlike some kids out there who just complains about animation.
And I also don't mind generic story line , so yeah in Mal ratings , I will give it a 8
May 9, 2:03 AM
Dec 2022
storytelling is very bad
& the MC is stupid

that's the main reason for me
May 9, 2:57 AM
The Dreamer
Feb 2024
Whatever19 said:
storytelling is very bad
& the MC is stupid

agreed. Same for me. I was confused beginning of the anime and I am still.
Maybe I will watch to the end, who knows. they haven't announced the ep count.

not my favorite
One Piece Forever
May 9, 3:00 AM
Apr 2023
rt_lf said:
Whatever19 said:
storytelling is very bad
& the MC is stupid

agreed. Same for me. I was confused beginning of the anime and I am still.
Maybe I will watch to the end, who knows. they haven't announced the ep count.

not my favorite

I’ll continue watching just out of amusement but the fact that people defend this when overall it’s just bad. With this anime there’s nothing to defend
May 9, 3:41 PM
Nov 2023
5 is supposed to be ‘OK’, this anime is just that. Fair score.
May 9, 7:42 PM
Mar 2020
The only redeeming quality this anime is the opening and ending. Monster visuals are horrible. so are fights pacing, well pacing overall. The story itself seems bland, character movement is horrible. at this point i would have preferred a "way of the househusband" adaptation. lol
May 9, 11:26 PM
Jul 2022
it's definitely not a bad anime but honestly i find it kinda boring. I'll continue to watch it and probably even enjoy it but its just another bundle of tropes being passed off as a story imo
May 10, 12:01 AM
Nov 2018
It will likely end up as a 5 for me. Normally anything below that doesnt get rated because i drop it. 5 just means its "ok". Something i can put on while i do other work and not feel like i missed anything of value.

Its just another bland story we have heard a 100 times with nothing new or different to make it interesting
May 10, 8:18 AM
Apr 2018
worst first ep of this season ruined this show
May 10, 11:00 AM
Community Mod
Undead

Mar 2022
Thread locked for not encouraging discussion.

Anime Discussion Rules: 2.e Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage meaningful and/or civil discussion. Examples include:
e. MAL community data
e.g. Questioning the score/ranking/character favorite counts
e.g. Saying that series X should have a higher/lower score/count
e.g. Specific reviews, moderation of data/community content/reviews, etc.
Concerns about the website should be reported using the appropriate buttons or designated MyAnimeList boards.

You may also use this thread if you want to talk about overrated/underrated anime.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 3

9 by Nekoburger »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 10 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 27

21 by KANLen09 »»
Yesterday, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 20

19 by KANLen09 »»
Yesterday, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 1

54 by Shin_Starfall »»
Yesterday, 2:15 AM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Mar 30

96 by Shin_Starfall »»
Yesterday, 2:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.