Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 5:18 PM

Apr 2015
Ah the promise they made all the way back in ch. 6!! You go, Shima!! Looking forward to their school trip.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Mar 24, 6:33 PM

Jul 2021
Well going out just the two of them? Things going to start escalating that's for sure since promise is a promise.The girl spouting how it'll go basically worries me.
Mar 24, 6:49 PM

Jul 2012
Shima relating himself to the monster, the antagonist and then asking Mitsumi really shows he's not rly thinking. He's leaning into his selfish desire, just as I assume Frankenstein's monster did from what the play described.

Interesting to see how it will turn out, maybe something like Hanazono sensei? Doubt if that was foreshadowing idk.

mitsumi iwakura

deliveries
awc mrc
set by titanween
Mar 24, 6:55 PM

May 2016
Yasaka you are sexy and brilliant.
People asked me where I read certain thing but the rules say no telling where did you read so maybe I am too boring for not saying? Or salty because you didn't check my profile that says don't ask because I hate people to ghost me after that. I love learning languages so maybe I did not read the manga in English?

Mar 24, 7:18 PM
May 2022
I’m a bit nervous here because Shima is pretty gloomy and probably hasn’t sorted his feelings out yet. I’m hoping Mitsumi and Shima can have a good talk and sort things out.
Mar 25, 12:21 AM
Apr 2023
It is as if Takamatsu-sensei said, "Hell f*ck it, let's make these two dance again"
It is as if as Shima becomes more sincere about his acting, he is also becoming more sincere and beginning to realize his own feelings. Not sure what will happen but looking forward to the next chapter.
Mar 25, 1:48 AM

Jan 2010
Loved the chapter, but I'm somewhat worried that Shima's request seems to originate from jealousy (seeing Iwakura and Ujiie), I'm not sure he actually sorted his feelings so I wonder how the trip will go.
Mar 26, 12:02 PM
Jun 2022
great chapter. the face expressions made me laugh alot
Apr 2, 6:37 AM
May 2023
so curious to see how mitsumi and shima's dynamic is gonna develop TT i care my babies so much
Apr 8, 1:12 PM
Jan 2021
AHHHHH progress is being made!!!
Apr 16, 6:49 PM
Handler One

Jan 2023
It's been a while since I last read Skip and Loafer and honestly forgot how much I loved reading it. Really wondering where Shima's thoughts and feelings lie right now, only time will tell.

"You fought to the end. You survived. That's why you're here now. I think that's something you should be more proud of."
- Vladilena Milizé
May 24, 9:32 AM
Apr 2021
Someone please comment on my profile when the next chapter is published. My heart is beating too fast!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip to Loafer Chapter 53 Discussion

CQLLIST - Jun 24, 2023

12 by puckisha »»
Sep 16, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Skip to Loafer Chapter 43 Discussion

Kuma - Jul 26, 2022

10 by puckisha »»
Sep 16, 5:31 AM

Poll: » Skip to Loafer Chapter 42 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Jun 24, 2022

12 by puckisha »»
Sep 16, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Skip to Loafer Chapter 63 Discussion

nushrathumaira - Aug 28

4 by 031011 »»
Aug 29, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Skip to Loafer Chapter 62 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Jul 31

5 by syizel »»
Aug 20, 9:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.