Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Zaregoto Series
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 29, 2023 3:09 PM

Aug 2022
Soo i like Niisio Isin's works and this anime has a stacked production team. Like Akiyuki Shinbo, Youta Tsuruoka and Akio Watanabe working on this is insane. So should i start from the novels or just this OVA then novels.

Also is the novels completed, still relasing or dropped by the author?
Oct 29, 2023 3:19 PM
May 2016
I've seen this, but I haven't read the novels. I think this series covers the first novel or something like that.
I can't exactly help you with the best watch order. But I can definitely say that you will be fine if you watch this without any knowledge about the story.
Oct 29, 2023 3:24 PM

Aug 2022
ktg said:
I've seen this, but I haven't read the novels. I think this series covers the first novel or something like that.
I can't exactly help you with the best watch order. But I can definitely say that you will be fine if you watch this without any knowledge about the story.

thank you very much!
Oct 29, 2023 4:19 PM
Apr 2017
From my understanding, this covers the first LN and it is a faithful adaptation. All the LNs in this series have the same 2 protagonists but they are all episodic, meaning the plot and side caharacters are different with each volume.
Oct 29, 2023 4:47 PM

Mar 2021
You could make it into an anime or a novel, whichever you prefer.

The novel is complete as the Zaregoto series. I have read them all. After the Zaregoto series, there are works in the "Human Series," "The Failure of Jun Aikawa," "The Strongest Series," and "The Venice of Humanity's Strongest" as external works.

His new work "Kidnapping Kidding, Blue Savant and the Daughter of the Dramatist" was published on February 8, 2023, with a PV celebrating the 20th anniversary of Nishio Ishin's debut, released on August 7, 2022.

Oct 30, 2023 1:01 AM

Aug 2022
Yosakusan said:
From my understanding, this covers the first LN and it is a faithful adaptation. All the LNs in this series have the same 2 protagonists but they are all episodic, meaning the plot and side caharacters are different with each volume.

Ah so its episodic, thanks!
Oct 30, 2023 1:02 AM

Aug 2022
kihel said:
You could make it into an anime or a novel, whichever you prefer.

The novel is complete as the Zaregoto series. I have read them all. After the Zaregoto series, there are works in the "Human Series," "The Failure of Jun Aikawa," "The Strongest Series," and "The Venice of Humanity's Strongest" as external works.

His new work "Kidnapping Kidding, Blue Savant and the Daughter of the Dramatist" was published on February 8, 2023, with a PV celebrating the 20th anniversary of Nishio Ishin's debut, released on August 7, 2022.

Thhank you, this will come in handy.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kubikiri Cycle: Aoiro Savant to Zaregototsukai Episode 5 Discussion

moodie - Mar 28, 2017

47 by Akaseaka »»
Jun 4, 6:58 AM

Poll: » Kubikiri Cycle: Aoiro Savant to Zaregototsukai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mugi__nZk - Sep 27, 2017

91 by Karva1 »»
Jun 1, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Kubikiri Cycle: Aoiro Savant to Zaregototsukai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

TensaiBishounen - Aug 29, 2017

53 by Karva1 »»
Jun 1, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Kubikiri Cycle: Aoiro Savant to Zaregototsukai Episode 6 Discussion

TensaiBishounen - May 30, 2017

43 by Karva1 »»
Jun 1, 8:16 AM

Poll: » Kubikiri Cycle: Aoiro Savant to Zaregototsukai Episode 4 Discussion

TensaiBishounen - Feb 21, 2017

35 by Karva1 »»
May 31, 5:23 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.