Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2023 12:59 PM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
The citizens of the island did a lot better vs White Fox than I expected, which I am really happy about. They held their own and displayed nice tenacity coming up with clever ways of landing blows against an opponent much stronger than them. Redtooth being the one to save the citizens was a nice surprise as well. I wonder if Seven and the chairman will even need to show up or if Redtooth will be enough. The OP's full song used for the ED was brilliant and was really hype. If there's only one episode left, it will be really interesting to see how they finish it up. It would need to be longer than the average Scissor Seven episode, that's for sure.
Mar 10, 2023 12:40 PM
Jul 2018
An amazing episode!! I'm so proud of Ichiro too!! This will surely be my favorite episode of this season for sure.
anime-prime said:
The citizens of the island did a lot better vs White Fox than I expected, which I am really happy about. They held their own and displayed nice tenacity coming up with clever ways of landing blows against an opponent much stronger than them. Redtooth being the one to save the citizens was a nice surprise as well. I wonder if Seven and the chairman will even need to show up or if Redtooth will be enough. The OP's full song used for the ED was brilliant and was really hype. If there's only one episode left, it will be really interesting to see how they finish it up. It would need to be longer than the average Scissor Seven episode, that's for sure.
Apparently theres a rumor going around about the last episode being 40 minutes, but I can be wrong, just word of mouth from what I've heard
Mar 19, 2023 1:47 PM

Sep 2016
Ichiro's quite the guy isn't he
Mar 21, 2023 6:33 PM
Mar 2019
I do like Cola, she's so cute.
Islanders keep it up.
Apr 30, 2023 6:47 PM
Sep 2018
Holy crap this fight is so good!
Nov 15, 2023 6:04 AM

Nov 2012
Epic ep, had a feeling Red Tooth would show up onside at one point once they first showed he was still alive.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Mar 15, 7:43 AM

May 2021
Him finally getting confidence.The character development
Red tooth finally appears
Inhales oxygen

More topics from this board

» SEASON 5

otakuweek - Apr 25

4 by bboy_OatsnRice »»
Apr 25, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Wu Liuqi: Anying Suming Episode 10 Discussion

anime-prime - Mar 15, 2023

15 by Slasa33 »»
Apr 10, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Wu Liuqi: Anying Suming Episode 6 Discussion

anime-prime - Feb 15, 2023

8 by Mailo91 »»
Mar 30, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Wu Liuqi: Anying Suming Episode 4 Discussion

anime-prime - Feb 3, 2023

5 by Mailo91 »»
Mar 29, 11:38 PM

Poll: » Wu Liuqi: Anying Suming Episode 2 Discussion

anime-prime - Jan 18, 2023

12 by Karva1 »»
Mar 15, 6:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.