Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2022 10:55 AM

Jul 2017
The 3-member Team RISE definitely needs some legit human members, they can't really rely much on AI going forward.

And in Hiyori's eyes, same 2nd-Year Yukino Tachibana is the next member to be recruited because of her baseball skills. Though she's never played a game before and free time's not on her watch, and forcing her to join would be asinine, so it's a trying practice for now. And it's clear that even with powers, Yukino easily measures up to the greats based on raw skills alone to pick up on the slack of other baseball positions to fill for backup.

Also, the singing aspect is important, yet Yukino sure was surprised that they lured her for practice, but what a surprise, for someone whom sings Enko songs and being able to play traditional instruments like the Shamisen, she's already on a higher level.

As fellow batterymates, with her young softball experience preceding her, Yukino has a reason she's very occupied: micro-managing between family and school, and being the next heir to the family dojo, as much as she would want to join Hiyori and Co., she's gotta sacrifice and prioritize, and her family's the way to go.

The adolescence life of a 16-year-old girl, truly THE best time to enjoy things. But for now, give Yukino sometime to think about it (though she will eventually join RISE), and keep chasing the dream with or without a new potential member, girls.

A good episode, for once.
Aug 6, 2022 10:58 AM

Feb 2020
Yukino is really really good. She's a busy lady, but hopefully one day she'll join RISE. She'll be a great team member.

I liked that karaoke segment. Yukino has a beautiful voice.

Poor girl lost her father and brother. I didn't expect her to have such a tragic past.

SerafosAug 6, 2022 12:02 PM
Aug 6, 2022 11:12 AM

Feb 2019
The current score for this show is criminally low. Deserves more love.

Poor Yukino, it must be so hard for her carrying the burden of her family’s will. But her brother and father would surely want her to be happy and choose what she wants not just what she thinks they want. Obviously from the Show’s key visual we know she’ll join, but looking forward to seeing how the girls convince her.
Aug 6, 2022 12:37 PM

Jul 2011
I really like Yukino already. She is the perfect member, good at sports, sing, and very committed to what she does.

The episode title brought memories of a great song.
Aug 6, 2022 2:19 PM

Aug 2021
That girl is already possible for him to join and to help them, it is seen that he has fun but has obligations that he imposed on himself, already in spite of everything he does not respond and being a day away from the game....
Aug 6, 2022 11:36 PM

Jun 2021
Rise really needs to pick up a few more people. Good thing they’re looking to add one more to the roster this episode. I like how Tachibana only came to watch the girls practice and within 2 seconds of arriving, she’s already got a helmet and a bat in hand haha. But damn, the girl has one hell of a swing. Sumi is a hell of a pitcher too, what an arm!

Tachibana’s had it rough with the death of her brother AND dad in a car accident. Taking over the dojo is a lot of responsibility for a 16 year old kid. I guess she doesn’t think she has a right to do what she wants out of a sense of duty to her dad and brother. But at least the girls aren’t giving up. Hopefully they can get her to join them before the game next week.
Aug 7, 2022 7:53 AM

Oct 2008
oh finally, the most gorgeous girl Yukino Tachibana has been introduced!
4/5.

Aug 7, 2022 9:18 AM

Oct 2007
looks like Yukino would be hard to recruit.. apparently this is a family related issue. Her dad and brother died, so no one is left carry on with grandpa's samurai legacy.

Rise team really needs some more help. Would be difficult to play baseball with only three real people. The abilities of the robots are limited.

looking forward to how they resolve this next week.
Aug 7, 2022 8:50 PM

Jan 2011
it's gross how under watched and poorly rated this show is

that was some wild pitches

tachibana has a lot going on feel bad for her since she seems pretty nice
Aug 8, 2022 3:01 AM

Feb 2021
Tragic backstory for new girl. This was a pretty interesting episode. They'll win her over next time of course.
Aug 13, 2022 2:13 AM

Jan 2021
I kind of figured Tachibana would have some sort of family situation like this, but I wasn't expecting it to come about because her father and brother died. I'm hoping she will decide to at least show up to the match, even if she doesn't participate.

Also, we finally have a traditional family that is supportive of their child without having to go through some major development.

Aug 25, 2022 7:57 AM

Jan 2017
That was a solid introduction training session for Yukino and a very feasable backstory regarding how she distanced herself from the world of sports. Just felt it went on way to quick for her to have puzzled feelings when she has only been RISE for a single day instead of several days
Aug 27, 2022 4:33 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It's sad for Yukino since she's very talented in both baseball and singing but her brother and father died she needs to take the sword school, but she's very hesitant, it would be cool if she joined the group
Nov 30, 2023 11:47 PM

Mar 2013
A cute episode training with those kids and Yukino but her problems are more dire than I thought. 😔

Wait, they didn't even explained what's the cause of her dear father and brother's... 😑
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Extreme Hearts Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 13, 2022

14 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Dec 1, 2023 12:26 AM

Poll: » Extreme Hearts Episode 4 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jul 30, 2022

10 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Nov 30, 2023 9:14 PM

Poll: » Extreme Hearts Episode 3 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jul 23, 2022

18 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Nov 30, 2023 8:22 PM

Poll: » Extreme Hearts Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2022

26 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Nov 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Extreme Hearts Episode 1 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jul 9, 2022

42 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Nov 15, 2023 8:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.