Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2022 9:24 AM

Jul 2017
In the process of almost completing the dubbing for Bloom Ball, Maika...really hit a roadblock with those many NGs for her main character Tsubaki. It can be that hard to capture the character's essence sometimes, especially when you play a major character in an anime series, which demands precision and perfection to the succinct.

The Project Vogel team still has the fastest headstart, and the other teams are catching up with what they do best. Right now, Haruna is Maika's saving grace, and all the other girls have to work double as hard now in order to enjoy the fruits of their success later.

Sadly, even with good pal Haruna helping her train by her side, the pressure just keeps pushing Maika's downfall, which ends up wasting the other voice actors' time alongside her, forcing the sound director to make drastic decisions to delay the 3-man team further, while the other Team Flower girls meet expectations. There's no pleasantries, only hard work to get this done and over with, and the sound director initiates a 1-on-1 session to talk things out with Maika on how she wants to reflect her character better, plus a pep talk.

All she needs is just a push while the other girls encourage her on, and enveloping her character as Tsubaki was the straw that broke the camel's back to finally have a positive reaction.

Failure is the mother of success, so don't forget that.
KANLen09Mar 11, 2022 11:58 AM
Mar 11, 2022 9:29 AM

Feb 2020
This was much better than the previous episode.

Poor Maika was having a rough day.

Aww, those costumes. :3

SerafosMar 11, 2022 12:17 PM
Mar 11, 2022 10:28 AM

Apr 2014
That was a bad bad day for Maika. It was a pressure, a huge pressure for a newbie like her. The best things that she must do in this kind of situation are calm down and try to pull herself together. Well..., gladfully, everything went well in the end. That's great.

I wish the day she will be able to go to hang out with those popular seiyuu will come soon.
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 11, 2022 2:34 PM

Aug 2013
Yes, I know, I'm repeating myself. But this series tells exactly why I treat people that watch the dubs like I do.
This is why original voices in any media are always objectively superior.

Definitely one of my favorite series of this season.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 11, 2022 2:44 PM

May 2021
Great episode! I really felt sorry for Maika this episode. The pressure on her must have been very intense. She managed it in the end however!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Mar 12, 2022 12:23 AM

Jan 2011
this episode was great once again reminded me of shirobako , was waiting for this to happen since it was bound to , the amount of pressure Maika had to deal with was rough to see but hey it worked out in the end
Mar 12, 2022 9:40 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows that Maika is part of a group that generates a lot of pressure on her than the hot-blooded group and that's why her lines are wrong several times
Mar 12, 2022 10:59 AM

Jul 2016
Pretty good episode. Maika sure was feeling the pressure of being a newbie this time but I'm glad she managed to deliver all her lines in the end.
Mar 13, 2022 4:09 AM

Jul 2021
Boy the first part before the OP was tense, I was watching it like this 😬 the whole time lmao.

Pretty enjoyable episode, I didn't expect to see the bloom ball girls again. We got the bloom girls, little bit of radio girls and a little of idol girls too.

This episode was focused more on Tsubaki or our Maika chan, Maika was having lots of trouble to get her lines in the perfect tone. She and her co-actors had to stay behind because of her which made Maika feel worse but due to the recording dude's speech and the power of friendship, she was able to get the lines just right and was received with a huge "okay" from the recording dude. Her co-actors became a little softer towards her as well, overall pretty good developments.

They are done with 9 episodes on bloom ball already damn.

5/5. Next episode we have idol girls again I guess.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Mar 13, 2022 4:53 AM
Oct 2021
All hope the spirit continues and don't be healthy
Mar 16, 2022 10:36 AM

Nov 2019
Maika's spirit was wavering due to the numerous redos she had to do, but she pushed on, thanks to the help of the people around her, and thanks to herself

Some nice development
Mar 21, 2022 5:41 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Alright, after the 100 percent girl, its time for Tsubaki get done her new experience as a newbie after redoing all the same scene of her over and over again. As same case before too, its needed that man again to step in to cooling down Tsubaki pressure against the tense situations and get back to the right track. She was not alone, she had something more important to be looking for.

I like how they portray those both experience seiyuu, very different from what Maika thought on'em, and most importantly me as the watcher. But still kinda sucks when actually they could do the better impression, earlier. I also like how Kano was so dang more sarcastic this time. The comedic attempt using that girl really caught off guard me. I also like how the company still care much about their newbie, even after she got a lot of job in the other place. Very well done episode...

Anyway, with that being said, the cycle back to the idol project. Looks like they caught up on a busy schedule too. Even if i am being curious about those stage play group volunteered for the kid sake. But okay, lets see them first...

See, Kano also being sarcastic again there. Volunteer work also work. Yes, honey, but, that's not actually what its supposed to be xd.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 2, 2022 4:11 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Maika's struggle made me feel anxious for her to be honest, especially how the two other seiyuu had to stay after the recording because of her mistakes, but everything ended well and she managed to make it good, so it's a relief xD
Feb 7, 2023 9:35 AM
Sep 2014
Can someone tell me what the difference between Dubbing and Recording is?

More topics from this board

» Cue! and AiRBLUE is kill

bastek66 - Jul 23, 2022

2 by masterjisamsu »»
Nov 23, 2023 9:44 AM

Poll: » Cue! Episode 24 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 24, 2022

27 by Destroyer31 »»
Nov 10, 2023 10:30 PM

Poll: » Cue! Episode 15 Discussion

KANLen09 - Apr 22, 2022

13 by EinTheVariance »»
Jan 12, 2023 9:19 PM

Poll: » Cue! Episode 14 Discussion

KANLen09 - Apr 15, 2022

20 by EinTheVariance »»
Jan 11, 2023 8:53 PM

Poll: » Cue! Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 18, 2022

12 by EinTheVariance »»
Jan 11, 2023 8:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.