Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 14, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Just when you thought Clayman wouldn't look any more creeperi, he does.

I'm glad to see Milim back to her normal self again. This is might be one of my favorite episodes this season as everyone is reunited under the same goal with Rimuru. Jesus Christ, Clayman is still psychotic as ever even to the very end.

Sep 14, 2021 7:28 AM

Apr 2020
Veldora went to Walpurgis just to ask Rimuru for manga lmao, but on the other hand he could help Rimuru.

I like that Street Fighter and Dragon Ball reference, Veldora actually uses the hadouken and kamehameha, that was hilarious.

Wait what! so Milim isn't controlled by Clayman?! she was just pretending to be controlled by Clayman.
Finally Clayman lost.
Sep 14, 2021 7:29 AM
Apr 2018
Good episode. We get to see Milim's real position and Clayman's backstory.
Sep 14, 2021 7:36 AM

Jun 2019
Ah yes, Classic Veldora. And, I was thinking that he was there because Rimuru was in danger. LOL, But, it's good as well. Now, we've another ally who can fight with us. Anyways, give the man a new Volume already.

I'm really happy to see that Milim is alright and she was just playing all this time. Actually surprised by the fact that she wasn't under Clayman's spell. Everything went horribly wrong for Clayman in this episode. Everyone's back on Rimuru's side. That was a really good episode. One more to wrap this season. And, also forgot to mention those references. LOL.
Sep 14, 2021 7:37 AM

Mar 2021
This is an another awesome episode....
I think what we suspected during the first half of this season about milim, it's damn true..
They got us good....
5/5

If it looks like I stand no chance I’ll run away and think up a new plan, but otherwise, I should see how strong it is with my own eyes, right?

Sep 14, 2021 8:29 AM

Jul 2017
LOLOLS Veldora reading the 3X3 Eyes manga and wanting more from Rimuru. So asking him to deal with Milim is the best possible thing, while Rimuru takes care of the rest.

Beretta acting like a spoiled child in front of Rimuru, it's the relationship betwen master and servant (Ramiris and Beretta). And oh my, Veldora with the Street Fighter and Dragon Ball references while Shion feels nothing from Clayman's attacks being of Demon Lord level, except his Crazy Pierrot stance which provided some challenge.

Milim broke out of the curse not being manipulated in the first place, which meant that we're being led and played along as well with Carrion's disguise, GGWP to Clayman's horrible defeat. It was specially hard to led Clayman astray with such cheap play, but they did it.

Looking back at Clayman's life being part of the Moderate Harlequin Alliance with Tear, Footman, and eventually Yuuki, he could've accomplished something. Yet this is the path he chose to get overwhelming power, to convert into Demon Lord Kazaream...now this is Clayman's real awakening and Rimuru's to finish once and for all.

A wild roller-coaster ride S2P2 has been, and it's not over yet.

Apr 2014
Hadouken! Hadouken! Hadouken! Ka! me! ha! me! ha! great moves from Veldora.
Bye... Clayman, you will be remembered for being crushed.
btw, 3x3 Eyes is a real thing.
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 2021
that sound when shion slash clayman and clayman awakening is really good. Don't really like how milim actually not being controlled but i should've known since milim is a lot stronger than clayman
Sep 14, 2021 8:30 AM

Oct 2017
Milim is Veldora's big brother's daughter? Makes sense. Also so she was acting all along eh. Shion beating Clayman's ass was so satisfying and Veldora using all those moves cracked me good.

Finally it's time for Rimuru to end things. Finale next week should be amazing.
Sep 14, 2021 8:30 AM

Jun 2015
Sweet baby all gods you pray too!! These last two eps have made the 9 building up to it worth it! Even if about 7 of them were just reading mangas and people bantering.

Oh also, 3x3 eyes was one of the very first animes I watched, along with Akira and the dude which went around punching people and making them explode... Oh, Fist of the North Star....

The 3x3 reference however made me shit my pants ( I didnt, I just had an omg moment) but as one of the first anime I watched, the mc at the end is walking up the stairs and just being nuked over and over and he keeps geting up and moving forward and its like zap zap and he keeps going. Was the old school shows like this is why I continue to watch anime and support it. Love good stories!!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 14, 2021 8:31 AM
Oct 2019
Lmao Veldora using Hadouken and Kamehameha is the best thing.
You love these Reference.

Wow Milim really Prank all of us.

Clayman really is a clown, and he is the weakest Clown lol
No wonder Shion beat him so easily.

This episode feels like just 5 mins, damn it.
Next week Season Finale.
davidyodo24Sep 14, 2021 8:40 AM

Feb 2020
I fucking loved it... And yeah i'm HYPE to see Veldora used the street fighter move and kamehameha... That shit was funny as hell.
Dec 2020
Does anypoe feel like the fight with Clayman is so one-sided that is boring?I understand that we want to see him get shit on but like the fight is so one-sided that i feel disastisfied with how it went

And the Millim wasn't controlled and Carion is still alive is lik an ass-pulled plot twist
Sep 14, 2021 8:34 AM

Dec 2013
Clayman really was a clown in this episode and I doubt this new power up will make him anymore impressive.
Sep 14, 2021 8:34 AM

Mar 2021
Dinxama said:
Does anypoe feel like the fight with Clayman is so one-sided that is boring?I understand that we want to see him get shit on but like the fight is so one-sided that i feel disastisfied with how it went

And the Millim wasn't controlled and Carion is still alive is lik an ass-pulled plot twist

i think in the previous season last episode rimuru did say that carrion is still alive...

If it looks like I stand no chance I’ll run away and think up a new plan, but otherwise, I should see how strong it is with my own eyes, right?

Sep 14, 2021 8:35 AM
Sep 2015
This is more like a demonstration of Rimuru's power as an acceptance to the invitation of Demon Lord council instead of the fight for death match. And also a re-introduction of Veldora that he's back.

What I love the most is when Carrion is crying, you can tell he's really grateful to Rimuru (and angry at Milim LOL, and you can tell that he's angry for real, Milim is basically blowing up his belove country, if he's stronger than her I'm sure Milim wouldn't go unpunished from her action). I love seeing strong beastman cry. Now I want the power just to make those inferior to me feel in debt to me.

Clayman, the puppet master, is ironically, the puppet himself, controlled by a mysterios stronger villain. Another part I love in this episode is that there are many Demon Lords that didn't understand this plan, but pretend to understand it LOL. The Giant Demon Lord reaction is my favorite, oh I'm in love with him already. He didn't seem ridiculously out-of-the-world strong like Milim and Guy which is actually a pro, not a con to me. That mean he's submissiveable like Carrion and King of Dwarf.
Sep 14, 2021 8:36 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Dinxama said:

I agree, all the tension from last episode practically vanished in this one with Veldora fighting for the lols and the rest not even getting a scratch. Maybe next episode will show us a more balanced encounter power-wise, but I really doubt it considering Rimuru will participate in it being op as hell.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Sep 14, 2021 8:37 AM
Dec 2020
tensura1704 said:
Dinxama said:

i think in the previous season last episode rimuru did say that carrion is still alive...

So he is suprised by something he knew ok,im totaly fine with that,nothing illogical here
Sep 14, 2021 8:38 AM

Mar 2020
I completely lost it at veldora's kamehameha. Milim is back! Raphael being disappointed in rimuru was funny as hell.
I kinda feel bad for clayman...he couldnt even keep up with shion.
Sep 14, 2021 8:39 AM

Mar 2020
very boring, there is no fun to a fight when the villan gets his ass beaten easily by a servant. Also the hole Milim wasnt controlled was a big ass pull
cant wait for the last ep of this garbage to score it a 1/10, worst isekai anime I have ever seen
Sep 14, 2021 8:39 AM

Mar 2021
Dinxama said:
tensura1704 said:

So he is suprised by something he knew ok,im totaly fine with that,nothing illogical here

hmm i think so too, in the ln they kept that as a secret, but the anime revealed it earlier... that's why it makes no sense

Sep 14, 2021 8:40 AM
Dec 2020
rasterman7 said:
Dinxama said:

I agree, all the tension from last episode practically vanished in this one with Veldora fighting for the lols and the rest not even getting a scratch. Maybe next episode will show us a more balanced encounter power-wise, but I really doubt it considering Rimuru will participate in it being op as hell.

Dont really have high hopes,this was a really good show in the 1st season bc it was a new breath of isekai but now its just feel like another generic power fantasy isekai bc how easy everything get achived with some extra effort in world building aka the only good thing left in this anime
Jul 2018
Veldora is chuunibyou ✅

Sep 2015
Is there ever going to be a downside to Rimurus country or group? Or is the writer just going to make him a perfect figure every time without any stakes at hand?

The negotiation and relationship dialogues with other factions felt stilted.

The characters are always overpowered to the point that, you aren't even worried anymore if they are struggling or not.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Sep 14, 2021 8:43 AM
Jul 2021
Its good that veldora came
Sep 14, 2021 8:44 AM

Apr 2018
Veldora seriously just came to Rimuru to ask him some questions about the 3X3 eyes manga? REALLY VELDORA? Get your head bonked for that.
He wanted to say something after Rimuru asked him to play with Milim but he didn't give him any time to say something but hey, let's move on.

Beretta single-handly beat the hell out of her opponent. And cut him in pieces.. She's really acting like Ramiras. Can't wait to see their interactions after the whole battle ends.

Veldora with the DBZ and Street Fighter references, he read a bit too much I guess. Gotta take a break before he gets a burn out.

And the big reveal, which was pretty obvious. Milim wasn't under any spell and it was all an act. Carriot hiding behind a lion mask was hilarious. Raphleas knew everything but Rimuru never gave her any time to talk LOL.

Anyway, some wholesome Rimuru shots here and there. Carrion's convo with Milim was funny.

But the ending and the CLIFFHANGER! Clayman finally awakened with all the souls he killed. It's time for Rimuru vs Clayman.

Imma be honest but I lost all the tension from last ep.. it was a good ep nonetheless..

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 14, 2021 8:45 AM
Oct 2016
All going according to Rimuru plan. This episode was amazing, I love when things fall into place perfectly. The payoff here has made every second of buildup worth it. We're seeing the fruits of all that preparation and planning at the start of this cour. Milim of course not actually under Clayman control just fooling him to get more information about who his boss is. That being the ultimate snake Yuuki, the real mastermind here who's been leading the clown Brigade while Clayman has been the face.

Veldora totally just popped over cause he couldn't deal with a cliffhanger, that's so hilarious and pretty meta considering how last episode itself ended. Veldora using those attacks from street fighter had me dying laughing that was so cool! Like oh my god he's a total otaku now, through and through, even pulling out the kamehameha, I love it. More Veldora fights with him using weeb attacks please! Beretta totally dismantling that so called masterpiece Clayman built she had no issue beating it. Rimuru freeing the last of Clayman fingers was very sweet, she seemed to be in some pain but now Rimuru can take care of her.

Finally seeing Milim show she's not under Clayman control, not even close, something that both Raphael and Veldora tried to tell Rimuru, he definitely needs to let people finish their sentences. Still a great reveal alone to see Clayman shock at the betrayal from Frey. Clayman got wrecked by Shion no problem, he wasn't even on her level. But looks like its not over yet x Clayman has begun his awakening so time Rimuru to prove he belongs at the demon lord rank by taking this poser down!!
Sep 14, 2021 8:45 AM

Mar 2021
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
Is there ever going to be a downside to Rimurus country or group? Or is the writer just going to make him a perfect figure every time without any stakes at hand?

The characters are always overpowered to the point that, you aren't even worried anymore if they are struggling or not.

if you ask for a downside... yes it's there...
also there's a reason why rimuru is winning all these battles and his/her/it servants are OP.. if you want to know about me... feel free to msg me (we can't spoil them here lol)

Sep 14, 2021 8:46 AM
Oct 2016
AhriTheS3xyFox said:

This must've been the first episode of the whole series you've watched 😂😂

Jan 2014
so Clayman only assumed Demon Lord as a title, in truth his Class is not really a Demon Lord yet. but in desperate time like this, he manage to awaken as a Demon Lord through a death door wish.

I bet what Rimuru and Raphael calculated is to consume him when he's on a Demon Lord class so Rimuru could grow much stronger after consume Clayman.

Rimuru should trust Raphael analysis more, it's called ultimate skills for a reason. soon, Rimuru's gonna know who's behind all of this after eating Clayman.

Veldora imitating manga skills and magic is hilarious, I actually wanted him to imitate something like Jan Ken Pon from Hunter x Hunter.

next week is final episode, I wonder how they will end the season when this episode is still have a final battle on going.

Sep 2018
WAHAHAHAHA! How long have I waited to hear that laugh! Milim may be childish but she's still a Demon Lord, she can be crafty when needed.
well that's just my opinion.....
Sep 14, 2021 8:47 AM
Oct 2016
Dinxama said:

Everything was literally explained in this episode. Guess you didn't pay attention. Milim was never controlled so when her and Frey went to the beast kingdom they just captured Carrion not killed him. Pretty easy to put together
Sep 14, 2021 8:49 AM

Jul 2009
Veldora is that one friend who spam Hadoken and shoryuken all the time and you must humiliate him with only low kick
bruh
Sep 14, 2021 8:51 AM
Dec 2020
tensura1704 said:
AhriTheS3xyFox said:

also there's a reason why rimuru is winning all these battles and his/her/it servants are OP.. if you want to know about me... feel free to msg me (we can't spoil them here lol)

I dont really care why they are so op i care about why the author chose to write this way,he could at the very fucking least let clayman beat shion a little bit so that the beatdowm feel even more sastisfy but bc the fight was so one-sided i feel disastisfied with it
Sep 14, 2021 8:52 AM
Jun 2021
Veldota new Street Fighter character???
Sep 14, 2021 8:52 AM
Jun 2021
Veldora neww Street Fighter character???
Sep 14, 2021 8:53 AM
Dec 2020
Dukino said:
Dinxama said:

Everything was literally explained in this episode. Guess you didn't pay attention. Milim was never controlled so when her and Frey went to the beast kingdom they just captured Carrion not killed him. Pretty easy to put together

Yes everything was explained but there were no build up,no hint,no nothing and if you dont call that an ass-pulled then idk what is
Sep 14, 2021 8:54 AM
Mar 2020
"Well that escalated quickly" pretty much sums up whole episode.
Sep 14, 2021 8:55 AM

Mar 2021
Dinxama said:
tensura1704 said:

I dont really care why they are so op i care about why the author chose to write this way,he could at the very fucking least let clayman beat shion a little bit so that the beatdowm feel even more sastisfy but bc the fight was so one-sided i feel disastisfied with it

i think i did say they are op for a reason... if you want i can tell you.. but it's a spoiler... first i thought as same as you.. but after going through the novels and reading ahead i got to what's the reason... i can tell you if you want... it's all inter connected.. that's why slime is one of my fav isekai

Sep 14, 2021 8:55 AM

Jun 2017
Omg Veldora using the Kamehameha was awesome
Sep 14, 2021 8:57 AM
Mar 2016
Everything have been hint for several episode now,
Guy remark, Raphael mention of no curse found.
Flay carry Karion out of the area in past episode.
Laplace warning Clayman to be careful
Anyone who think this is ass pull clearly didn't paid attention at all.

Congratulation to anyone who realize what going on tho
Sep 14, 2021 9:00 AM
May 2021
Awesome ep as always
Sep 14, 2021 9:00 AM
Jun 2020
G_Spark233 said:
Clayman really was a clown in this episode and I doubt this new power up will make him anymore impressive.

well at last he surpassed shion, karion and frey and could easly kill them now that he has become a pseudo true demon lord
Sep 14, 2021 9:01 AM
Dec 2020
tensura1704 said:
Dinxama said:

i think i did say they are op for a reason... if you want i can tell you.. but it's a spoiler... first i thought as same as you.. but after going through the novels and reading ahead i got to what's the reason... i can tell you if you want... it's all inter connected.. that's why slime is one of my fav isekai

I said it once and i said it again
I dont give a fuck on why they are op
I only care why the author write clayman to be such a weak character,if he put up a fight,just for few second then his beatdown would feel alot more sastisfied
The clayman beatdown felt like watching an adult beat the shit out of a naughty kid,did the kid deserve it abso-fucking-lutely yes,is it ejnoy to watch fuck no
If clayman had the upperhand just for one second then the beatdowm would turn from beating a child into a beating a dick which make it alot more sastify to watch
Sep 14, 2021 9:01 AM
Jun 2021
That KANEHAMEHA was cool
Sep 14, 2021 9:13 AM

May 2020
amazing ep as always
next eps gonna be the last one
hopefully, we get an announcement for s3

Sep 14, 2021 9:15 AM
Jul 2016
To those that are complaining and are enraged about this episode. Do what I do, when I am starting to hate an anime, I simply quit watching it. I do sometimes post a message saying why I quit but that's part of the reason why these forums exist.

Someone here typed that this is the worst Isekai anime he has ever watched. If you continue watching the anime, you would be a complete fool in my honest opinion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and have a right to post it here but why torment yourself wasting time on something you don't like? I've dropped many anime on the last few episodes. There is no reason to force yourself to watch something because you've already invested a said amount of time.

Sep 14, 2021 9:17 AM

Apr 2017
Dinxama said:

yeah youre right , its because clayman is just too weakk and overconfident with what he have to beat up rimuru , he even dont know the real fact about what happen to the farmus troops and rimuru that already became TDL , in the few last scene we can see that clayman is the weakest among the clown xd
Moe is Love ! Moe is Life !
Sep 14, 2021 9:20 AM

Jan 2018
Ngl I enjoyed Veldora saying those references lol
Milim was faking and Carrion was alive all along? That's wtf.

Clayman got some decent beating but looks like there'll be one last ass-whooping he'll get from Rimuru himself in the last episode. Not bad.
Sep 14, 2021 9:21 AM

Feb 2019
8bit SNAPPED on the action sequences as you’d expect, so much sakuga today. Been wanting to see this volume adapted for years and I couldn’t be happier with the job 8bit have done.

I also like how they showed a little of Yuuki’s part in everything, something that wasn’t as obvious in the books until later on. Nice foreshadowing.

Next week’s finale is going to be awesome, hopefully a s3 announcement will come too.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2021

249 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
May 18, 8:17 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2021

174 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
May 1, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2021

125 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 28, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2021

189 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 27, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2021

115 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 26, 3:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.