Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2021 3:15 AM

Feb 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Things are getting more complicated as it is revealed that Kirisame is plotting something with the help of the Prince. Koku is now tasked to kill the King but instead he tries to save him. Little did he know, Prince is one of the people plotting against his father and seems to end up killing him.

Keith has been starved and dehydrated over days and has little time left. Wonder how he will be saved, will it be Liliy who somehow finds him?
Mar 23, 2021 5:38 PM
Oct 2019
not great

these people are more than capable of taking out the king on their own without involving koku, and they'd have kept their existence or at least their identity secret from koku and keith

this just feels weak compared to the first season

obviously kirasame is going to betray this king-killer guy at some point, right? oh goody, not

5/10 mediocrity
Apr 23, 2021 5:09 PM

Feb 2011
Damn, nobody is watched this, and for good reason. Season 1 was forgettable on its own but what really set it apart was the amazing animation and well choreographed fight sequences, while it's a bit too early to say if this season will lack them entirely, so far it's looking like the production isn't quite as strong and it's actively cutting corners everywhere they can. Now the show has literally nothing going for it, it has failed to sell me on the mystery it's trying to present.
Jun 8, 2021 5:44 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
The plot is Thin in this second series. The artwork is mediocre without much in detail or feeling. Every bodyguard is wearing sunglasses and all important events seem to take place at night...funerals....weddings..... The 4 super villains have no character to really like or dislike. This is not half the anime that the first season presented. Too bad.... however, I will binge it and hope for the best.
Jun 11, 2021 5:31 AM

Jul 2015
I wonder why the hell they need the help of Koku to assasinate the king if they can do it on their own, especially with the help of the Prince who is closest to the King.

Aug 18, 2021 4:58 PM

May 2019
Other than the epic fight, this was uneventful and boring.
Aug 22, 2021 7:10 AM

Feb 2017
I really enjoyed the first season, and felt like it had a pretty ending. This season seems superfluous at best. Also, what was up with the secret service guys wearing sunglasses at night? I know its a minor detail, but its so stupid that it distracted me right out of the moment.
Sep 2, 2021 11:12 PM

Mar 2013
I don't really understand why this was hated so much that it barely has an overall score of 6. This 2nd episode was a delight for me to watch. There are some few developments and the one I love the most in this episode is that even if Kokuu was blackmailed and threatened of Keith and Yuna being killed. He first think things through of whether his choice of obedience was the right path to make and even gave his protection to try to think of his choices more thoroughly. That's what my impression of this 2nd episode. Now the cliffhanger, its killer B sign again. He will probably be framed later for we, those who watched the 1st season would know what that sign is for.

I'm glad I finally get to see Yuna again but seriously, how did Yuna got into a school. There's not even an explanation how or when did it even start... there's so many plot holes at this point.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jan 4, 2022 4:32 PM
May 2020
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer huh
Dec 13, 2023 5:26 PM

Dec 2022
The antagonists in this series have very vague motives. Would this "new world" they speak of even be a livable place?

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » B: The Beginning Succession Episode 6 Discussion

Tsarko - Mar 18, 2021

46 by Hasan_Lelouch »»
Mar 17, 3:13 PM

Poll: » B: The Beginning Succession Episode 5 Discussion

Tsarko - Mar 18, 2021

6 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 13, 2023 7:38 PM

Poll: » B: The Beginning Succession Episode 4 Discussion

Tsarko - Mar 18, 2021

16 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 13, 2023 6:56 PM

Poll: » B: The Beginning Succession Episode 3 Discussion

Tsarko - Mar 18, 2021

11 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 13, 2023 6:04 PM

Poll: » B: The Beginning Succession Episode 1 Discussion

Tsarko - Mar 18, 2021

24 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 13, 2023 4:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.