Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2020 2:28 PM

Mar 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good summary of what happened so far but nothing special or anything like that... Every girl was introduced very well by the narrator, he did a good job. The main plots were also introduced once more.
Seeing child Kirara and the Kirara Harem again is always noice.

But tbh it's not a must watch
dlxuniuniuAug 21, 2020 2:37 PM
Aug 21, 2020 2:46 PM
Jun 2020
dlxuniuniu said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Good summary of what happened so far but nothing special or anything like that... Every girl was introduced very well by the narrator, he did a good job. The main plots were also introduced once more.

where could you see it?
Aug 21, 2020 2:56 PM

Mar 2019
renuwu520 said:
dlxuniuniu said:

where could you see it?

I don't think there is a Eng sub already available, I haven't seen it yet so far...but the raw or traditional Chinese sub can already be found. Raw can be normal found on nyaa
Aug 21, 2020 3:44 PM

Feb 2014
Well, we got to see some sexy scenes again, so there is that I guess.
Aug 21, 2020 7:42 PM

Sep 2017
Mediocre at best.

Decide once every certain number of years which members of the ruling class will oppress and crush the people in parliament: this is the true essence of bourgeois parliamentarism, not only in the constitutional parliamentary monarchies but in the most democratic republics
- The State and Revolution (September 1917), Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov "Lenin".
Aug 21, 2020 8:28 PM

Jan 2020
Have English subtitles been released yet? If yes, can anyone tell me where I can find it?
Jan 11, 2021 9:53 AM

Dec 2015
IrrelevantGuy said:
Have English subtitles been released yet? If yes, can anyone tell me where I can find it?
haven't seen yet, i can't even find the raw :p
edit: lol as i write that i find the raw on 9tsu.net no english subs xD
FuseteamJan 11, 2021 10:20 AM

Apr 19, 2021 8:46 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
Pretty good recap I guess. It's always funny hearing the narrator since he's the voice actor for Kiritsugu. I think I'm imagining things but I think they added a few new shots like the kirara recation part after she got hit but the ending and Opening were still bangers.

IrrelevantGuy said:

It's finally out

Apr 19, 2021 9:16 PM

Jan 2020
ManWild said:
Pretty good recap I guess. It's always funny hearing the narrator since he's the voice actor for Kiritsugu. I think I'm imagining things but I think they added a few new shots like the kirara recation part after she got hit but the ending and Opening were still bangers.

IrrelevantGuy said:

It's finally out

Good to know. I'm probably going to watch it today.
Apr 19, 8:10 AM

Jun 2017
h ero is truth ,h ero is life

More topics from this board

» Season 2

YoukaiKouhai - Sep 25, 2020

2 by ManWild »»
Apr 19, 2021 8:43 PM

» HxBruh

KatoWorks - Aug 20, 2020

9 by Fuseteam »»
Sep 20, 2020 5:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.