Forum Settings
Forums
Our Precious Conversations
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2019 3:35 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

I am now super sad. Every single character makes their appearance in this chapter! One of the best manga I have read in a long, long while. I will miss this so much!

10/10
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 28, 2019 12:24 PM

Jul 2016
Damn, I was really hoping for more chapter, it was a great manga.
It let me up when Kaguya-sama was going bad(Thankfully it got better now.).

Really hyped for the next Robico manga.

In most cases, the MAL Average Scores don't mean anything, here is a question: were the works made before 2000 all shit?
Why are they so damn scarce in the Top 50? Think about how MAL is quite literally a filtered amount of the Anime fanbase.

Here's a timeline of the Top 15 in which you can check that, almost always, the scores are affected by the freshness, popularity and other factors that have nothing to do with quality.

Jan 8, 2020 8:53 PM
Mar 2015
Hurrah for first kiss
Jan 8, 2020 10:06 PM

Jan 2018
I think this is the only shoujo where I loved everything about it especially the MC all shoujo should follow this example not some shitty reverse harem or stupid triangle lol.
Jan 9, 2020 3:09 AM

Mar 2015
is this the end? NOOOOOOOOOO i want moar!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 9, 2020 11:35 AM
Apr 2015
Wait so is it the ending chapter? For reals?
Jan 9, 2020 12:34 PM

Nov 2007
Gredin said:

Kuma said:

Yeah. I mean of course it is.

It says [The End] and the release of the final volume 7 (with a special edition) to be in March 13, 2020 with Robico-sensei leaving a thanks note for supporting the manga for such a long time. What else could you mean? Or just that you wanted it to run longer T_T
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 9, 2020 4:02 PM

Mar 2015
shanimebib said:
Gredin said:

Kuma said:

Yeah. I mean of course it is.

It says [The End] and the release of the final volume 7 (with a special edition) to be in March 13, 2020 with Robico-sensei leaving a thanks note for supporting the manga for such a long time. What else could you mean? Or just that you wanted it to run longer T_T
obviously i want it to run more longer.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 9, 2020 11:59 PM

May 2017
This is an example of how romance manga should end in a satisfying way. Shit I'm going to miss this.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2020 3:08 AM

Feb 2019
My life is going to become empty again. You know, that empty feeling after reading something that you're completely invested in and you completely love.

This was such a perfect manga in all aspects. I didn't hate any of the characters, I basically rooted for all of them even when they might be opposing each other. The MCs and their immediate circle of friends and family were also very lovable (especially Shiro's).

And then we had such a satisfying ending. That was such a romantic scene at the bench. Shiro helping Nozomin get down in such a gentlemanly way. Nozomin suddenly laying her head on his shoulder (THAT WAS TOO CUTE). And then Shiro going in for the kiss! They look so close and loving and comfortable with each other now <3

Glad to see we got to see everyone too. It seems Keisuke got shot down, at least temporarily. There's still hope for him and Suzu! Hamarin and Caffeine-kun are still dating and it seems it's going swell (but Hamarin's still way too embarrassed/shy, but it's still cute!) Seems Hamarin's now friends with a lot of people too. That's great for her. Kudo-san's heartbroken at Shiro dating Nozomin, but it seems another ship may just set sail with her and Tamaki!

Nozomin daydreaming and squealing over the thought of becoming Shiro's wife was just too adorable. Don't worry, she's already very much wife material!

And then it all went full circle. The novel Shiro's been working on now is...

"Our Precious Conversations."

10/10. Complete perfection. I daresay a masterpiece. Such a well-rounded work doesn't deserve to be called anything less!

I'm gonna miss this manga so so bad. It's going to be quite a while until I find something that can equal this! I'm so glad I accidentally stumbled on it. Hoping for more from Robico-sensei, and maybe some day some continuation or even spin-off or anything for this series.

And maybe even further, an anime adaptation? If that day comes, I'll be there.
May 18, 2020 9:03 AM

Feb 2020
i read this chapter all the way in january noo i thought it would still be ongoing :( sad it ended but happy it ended like that!!
May 19, 2020 11:13 AM

Mar 2015
The status still publishing, so I thought theres still continuation or some sort... but this is the final chapter I guess,
I like Furina, I love Furina.
Aug 28, 2020 9:17 PM

Feb 2017
A great example of a final chapter that I didn't really like, but was pretty good for the style of story it was attached too. Great manga overall!
May 28, 2021 6:23 PM
May 2020
What a good manga! Nice to have both main characters really like able for once. Still wish we got to see at least one chapter of an after story with the mcs and side characters...
Nov 14, 2022 7:10 PM

Dec 2021
I'm crying......
Dec 12, 2022 8:37 PM
Mar 2021
Why must all good series come to an end T_T The amazing thing about this ending is it didn't leave me feeling bittersweet, just sweet in all honesty. Gave us the ending we all wanted, if only this series had a paperback in English I'd purchase the heck out of it, not even gonna lie I'll probably read this series again if I have the time cause ong each chapter takes like 10 minutes to read lol

More topics from this board

» Do you think this will get an anime adaptation?

Oddish - Dec 18, 2023

3 by aryllberry »»
Dec 19, 2023 12:19 PM

Poll: » Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi Chapter 23 Discussion

Kuma - Sep 26, 2018

2 by Nightmare_Eyes »»
Mar 5, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi Chapter 22 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 27, 2018

2 by Nightmare_Eyes »»
Mar 5, 2023 5:43 PM

Poll: » Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi Chapter 35 Discussion

Dessssy - Nov 28, 2019

9 by s_ilmido »»
Dec 12, 2022 8:23 PM

» The last chapter number

nushrathumaira - Aug 2, 2022

0 by nushrathumaira »»
Aug 2, 2022 8:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.