Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2018 8:08 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh shit, the space battle commences! Escalade is on the attack! I always thought that guy would one of those daredevils who wouldn't hesitate to make a move.

What an episode and we still have a series' finale left. Expecting more action.
Dec 17, 2018 6:18 PM
Sep 2015
This is the first multi-episode. I don't wanna want it to end. Want to see more people harass Subaru Beyond despite his childishly confidence.
Dec 17, 2018 8:09 PM

Oct 2015
That was action packed and funny at the same time. They didn't even let Isuzu finish his statement, poor guy!

As for Cadillac, to destroy earth because the family court exists there was just petty, :-) :-) :-) :-D :-D . I guess he really doesn't want to get divorced.

Great episode,
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 17, 2018 9:34 PM

Jul 2017
OOH...the final battle!!

Everyone joins hands to stop the rebel Cadillac in turn to stop the divorce, which is absurdly funny to say the least.

phantomfandom said:
This is the first multi-episode. I don't wanna want it to end. Want to see more people harass Subaru Beyond despite his childishly confidence.

Same here, I guess this sequel is more than enough.
Dec 19, 2018 7:47 AM

Oct 2008
Another DAMN crazy hilarious episode!
OST of this episode is pure awesomeness!
Commander Escalade Cadillac has become batshit crazy and he's gonna burn down earth with it! the Hekaton carrier!
LOL Kuno Misaki is the AI of Hekaton and immediately complains about the weak Wi-Fi signal! LOLZ this is future! they don't rely anymore to Wi-Fi! they are on quantum telepathy generation already!
One of the funniest parts was the captain of Tiramisu interrupted Cody Isuzu that they will join forces...all of those long script of Cody wasted! hahah to bad!
Even the AI again noticed the hair that is coming-out of his nose joke AGAIN!
And the Dad of Subaru & Cody was epic fail as well, sending nude pics mistake OMG! useless oyaji!
GO FOR IT SUBARU! NEO DURANDAL CAN DO IT!
5/5!

Dec 25, 2018 8:13 AM
Jun 2016
Damn this cracked me up. Wow someone cant handle rejection. That manga is such a spoiler LMAO Also, always be sure to trim your nose hair before battle 🤣
May 6, 2020 9:10 AM

Apr 2009
Looks like Shunkan Shincho is a weekly Japanese magazine IRL.

So it's that divorce that will doom the Earth? As Boromir from the first LotR movie is quoted about the Ring:
It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing. Such a little thing.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 25, 2023 11:30 AM

Jun 2010
Is the "turn right at the cram school" thing a joke? I don't get how it ties into the "sub-mediocre middle age man" thing.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchuu Senkan Tiramisù II Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2018

13 by Fronzel »»
Aug 25, 2023 11:49 AM

Poll: » Uchuu Senkan Tiramisù II Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2018

4 by Fronzel »»
Aug 23, 2023 2:46 PM

Poll: » Uchuu Senkan Tiramisù II Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2018

5 by Fronzel »»
Aug 22, 2023 9:52 PM

» This show is a blast

kari-ya - Aug 5, 2022

0 by kari-ya »»
Aug 5, 2022 3:27 PM

Poll: » Uchuu Senkan Tiramisù II Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2018

4 by bushman66 »»
Jul 17, 2022 10:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.