Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2018 2:43 PM

Nov 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I didn't even realize that the girl Tezuka almost ran into was Oshina and that a year has past since the earthquake, well it's been a while since I've the last bunch of episodes.

Okon is quite the bold one xD

Neat episode overall and I'm super interested to see how things will proceed with the wholeJoui movement matter.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 10, 2018 7:14 PM

Feb 2010
I liked that bit with Oshina, and it also served to kinda maintain the connection between the two main characters despite the distance. And Okon definitely is an interesting one, I hope we get to see more of her from now on. I like her tattoos :>.

On Ibuya's side we get another glimpse in the continuously declining political climate. Conflict is definitely brewing and it's only a matter of time before it explodes. Looking forward to seeing more of the Joui Movement as well.

I probably regret this post by now.
Sep 23, 2020 7:39 AM

Jul 2015
Wait so a year already went by since the earthquake happened and Oshina is the girl who was saved by Manjirou, didn't expect that. Nice framing that bastard there by Okon, even though I was suprised to see nuditiy depicted there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Feb 4, 2022 8:39 AM

Jun 2020
Man! This episode flew like a breeze. The episode was so enagaging that I was feeling I have reached at midpoint(but in reality, I had reached the climax of this episode) and the ED started to play! Awesome story design, swift events and smooth progression.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hidamari no Ki Episode 25 Discussion

Alcoholicide - Sep 16, 2018

8 by CaptainKenshiro »»
Jul 9, 2022 10:52 AM

Poll: » Hidamari no Ki Episode 20 Discussion

FMmatron - Sep 13, 2018

3 by CaptainKenshiro »»
Jul 8, 2022 9:46 PM

Poll: » Hidamari no Ki Episode 1 Discussion

FMmatron - Feb 25, 2018

9 by Nurguburu »»
Feb 16, 2022 3:34 PM

Poll: » Hidamari no Ki Episode 9 Discussion

Alcoholicide - Sep 10, 2018

3 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Feb 4, 2022 10:22 AM

Poll: » Hidamari no Ki Episode 6 Discussion

Alcoholicide - Sep 10, 2018

3 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Feb 4, 2022 8:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.