Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2018 2:15 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, after 5 years this got another episode though it feels more like a reboot with the different art and setting. I don't recall if the previous 2 episodes even had anything to do with the epidemic the kansen series is known for. You actually get characters in the database cover too except the dark skin girl, though MAL still using the game cover I see.

It didn't take long for the girls to get captured by infected men. Funnily enough, all the girls getting molested got saved by a single old priest guy tackling a couple infected and magically making all the others disappear.

The van he drove to help them looked like it was drawn in MS paint and it driving towards the camera looked hilariously bad.

After getting them to safety, old man rapes two of the girl and glasses girl rapes the protagonist. Surprisingly enough, none of the girls broke after being raped. That's a first.

Seems none of them are infected despite all this as it seems they're still in control unless hiding their urges. All ran away when the old man was busy dealing with infecteds

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Apr 11, 2018 11:20 PM

Sep 2012
The animation in this is surprisingly really really good. I'm actually impressed.
Apr 12, 2018 6:36 AM

Oct 2009
Hentai said:
You actually get characters in the database cover too except the dark skin girl, though MAL still using the game cover I see.

She had already appeared in the first two episodes (mostly in the first one)
Apr 12, 2018 7:44 AM
Oct 2013
rape of beige hair was somewhat lewd with the pain from first thrust in
And then suffering while getting body jerked lewdly (*˘︶˘*) loled at the face zoom when cumming

Erotic self-touch of breast and pussy of black hair.

Kinda lol At purple cumming so calmly

Loled at black hair referring to his D with an 'O' and a '-sama'.

Surprisingly seemed all like an act at the end with such composure. Strong and slutty of girls indeed.

runaway end at the end just seemed like a 'our battle is from now on' axed show ending XD

Really does not seem at all like a 3rd episode. Although more true to the cover picture then the EPs from ages ago.

The body expression was not bad. Very good breast elasticity with play and effected by gravity. And quite fluid movement at times. Although questionable 'camera' work and choice of shots at times. inconsistent styling of characters and also sticking out from the backgrounds was a bit jarring as well. Also quite a few moments of unnatural stillness of body and sudden cutting into different positions and lacking transitional motions.
User-sanApr 12, 2018 4:29 PM
Apr 12, 2018 10:21 AM

Sep 2012
User-san said:
rape of beige hair was somewhat lewd with the pain from first thrust in
And then suffering while getting body jerked lewdly (*˘︶˘*) loled at the face zoom when cumming

Erotic self-touch of breast and pussy of black hair.

Kinda lol At purple cumming so calmly

Surprisingly seemed all like an act at the end with such composure. Strong and slutty of girls indeed.

runaway end at the end just seemed like a 'our battle is from now on' axed show ending XD

Really does not seem at all like a 3rd episode. Although more true to the cover picture then the EPs from ages ago.

The body expression was not bad. Very good breast elasticity with play and effected by gravity. And quite fluid movement at times. Although questionable 'camera' work and choice of shots at times. inconsistent styling of characters and also sticking out from the backgrounds was a bit jarring as well. Also quite a few moments of unnatural stillness of body and sudden cutting into different positions and lacking transitional motions.

I agree with most what you have to say but I find it so funny and impressive at the same time that you can list such detailed flaws for a hentai ova. I always know the flaws but struggle to put it all into words. Overall, I think the animation for the sex scenes are done very well. A lot of movements and it’s very smooth. The only disappoinment for me is the climax part for the girl in the leopard since I was looking forward to her the most. The last few seconds before the creampie, it suddenly focuses on her face and there’s no head movement despite her being fucked hard and it has this really awkward zoom in on her face. Not sure what happened there since the climax scenes for the other chicks are done much better.

Also, can I ask what you mean by unnatural stillness, transitional motions, and inconsistent styling of characters? I don’t understand.
FlamingMangosApr 12, 2018 10:30 AM
Apr 12, 2018 4:28 PM
Oct 2013
@flamingmangos
Stillness as in the body is too still like in a still picture for example. The body stopped for a moment before moving again. Well its not a bad thing, but maybe better if there was some movement like slight shaking or something.

transitional motion as in animating the body changing into different positions. common lacking thing in most OVAs nowadays. Changing to the different cuts was choppy.

The styling I guess sometimes the outline was thick on the characters is what i can remember which resulted in more flatter look.
Apr 12, 2018 7:30 PM

Sep 2012
User-san said:
@flamingmangos
Stillness as in the body is too still like in a still picture for example. The body stopped for a moment before moving again. Well its not a bad thing, but maybe better if there was some movement like slight shaking or something.

Are you talking about this part?

Because I had no idea what happened in that shot. It's like they forgot to animate it. She's still getting fucked during that frame but there's no movement. There's also the weird ass zoom lol.
FlamingMangosApr 12, 2018 8:42 PM
Apr 12, 2018 8:59 PM

Mar 2010
"Yes, please. Let's ignore 'Glasses-kun.' Who cares about him?"

I thought that his getting pussy from 'Glasses-ne-san" was a large improvement from the last two episodes of Kansen Daybreak.

I can ask the studio who created this anime, and the company that created the game based on it, to not do that NTR bullcrap ever again like they did with the first 2 episodes... But I don't have any money either.
Apr 13, 2018 4:19 PM
Jan 2018
fairly okay 5/10 for me wasn't there NTR in the game as well though?
Apr 14, 2018 6:51 AM
Oct 2013
@flamingmangos thats probably one of them, there are elsewhere but they are not too important.
Apr 15, 2018 2:58 PM

Sep 2012
Here's hoping that we'll get a 4th episode. That doesn't seem much of an ending.
Apr 16, 2018 12:44 AM

Oct 2009
Hectotane said:
the game based on it

Uhh, it's the other way around

And btw... Why no one mentions the ED. After the abomination that was the Kansen Ball and the first two episodes (the second one had a great instrumental though), the awesome vocal ED is finally back
SerhiykoApr 16, 2018 4:29 AM
Apr 16, 2018 2:01 AM

Sep 2012
Serhiyko said:
FlamingMangos said:
Here's hoping that we'll get a 4th episode. That doesn't seem much of an ending.

We shall
Hectotane said:
the game based on it

Uhh, it's the other way around

And btw... Why no one mentions the ED. After the abomination that was the Kansen Ball and the first two episodes (the second one had a great instrumental though), the awesome vocal ED is finally back

Wait, it's confirmed that we will get a 4th episode? Also, the ED sounds very familar...
FlamingMangosApr 16, 2018 2:05 AM
Apr 16, 2018 3:15 AM

Oct 2009
FlamingMangos said:
Wait, it's confirmed that we will get a 4th episode?

The possibility has been confirmed almost four years ago (although the release date has been continuing to be postponed)
That's also the reason why number of episodes here on MAL is set to four
Although looking at http://mary-jane.biz/mysite1/release.html now, I don't see it any more, so they probably released one longer episode instead of two in the end, so disregard what I said
SerhiykoApr 16, 2018 9:36 AM
Apr 16, 2018 10:36 PM

Sep 2012
Hentai said:
Surprisingly enough, none of the girls broke after being raped. That's a first.

I don't think girls usually break after the first time they get raped in hentai. It's usually through multiple fuck sessions that they start becoming broken. I find it really funny how the old man pretty much saved them twice. Even though he did get his hands on them, he did save them the first time and in the ending by bringing away the horde from them. If it weren't for him, they would've been gang banged.
FlamingMangosApr 16, 2018 10:39 PM
Apr 21, 2018 3:57 PM

Oct 2015
another hentai wasted on old creepy and fat dudes. It's a pity.

FlamingMangos said:
Hentai said:
Surprisingly enough, none of the girls broke after being raped. That's a first.

I don't think girls usually break after the first time they get raped in hentai. It's usually through multiple fuck sessions that they start becoming broken.

Actually, it's very common girls getting break right in their first fuck. You aren't watching enough hentais... =P
TechOtaku-hApr 21, 2018 4:03 PM
Apr 22, 2018 5:37 AM

Jul 2011
So, 3 episodes now?

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Apr 22, 2018 7:05 PM

Sep 2012
Vi-h said:
another hentai wasted on old creepy and fat dudes. It's a pity.

FlamingMangos said:

I don't think girls usually break after the first time they get raped in hentai. It's usually through multiple fuck sessions that they start becoming broken.

Actually, it's very common girls getting break right in their first fuck. You aren't watching enough hentais... =P

Yeah, you're actually right now that I think about it. My memory isn't the greatest and yes, I have watched enough hentai but I can say with confidence that it is common that females don't always break from getting raped once. So, it wasn't too surpising.
FlamingMangosApr 22, 2018 7:11 PM
Apr 30, 2018 11:16 PM

May 2015
Man, the mosaic in this one was atrocious considering we are in 2018, I’m disappointed…
May 9, 2018 9:55 PM

Jun 2012
Wasnt worth the wait.
May 25, 2018 7:45 AM

Feb 2013
Not bad, but that ending was weird.
Jan 30, 2021 4:47 AM

Aug 2018
The fat ugly bastard VA has so much fun shouting, I felt like I watched shonen villain.
Oct 5, 2022 2:33 PM

Nov 2010
Graduation from virginity. lmao! The way he said it was hilarious.
Oh man, Akari Ochi is so damn beautiful, especially in that cheerleader uniform. Her r*pe scene is the only one I enjoyed.

6/10
Dec 6, 2022 10:32 AM
Apr 2020
I believe this episode was take place before they meet up with Natsu and sex scenes was not involve with the virus because priest put aphrodisiac into thier meals and girls was still virgin
Jul 25, 2023 6:18 AM
Feb 2014
A bit disappointing, the infected were pretty much shove to the sideline, this could have been standard rape hentai and no one would have known the difference. I'm interested in the infected sex 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️ And what's up with the tan girl not kicking the man in the nuts as well the 👓 man?🤷🏽‍♂️ 👓boy pretty useless and twice it's mentioned that incident on the island is the black hair girl's fault, what does that mean? I feel this needs addressing. 5/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kansen 5: The Daybreak Episode 2 Discussion

-Quasar - Feb 20, 2013

12 by Fushigiman »»
Aug 14, 2023 1:33 PM

» Are there really episodes 3 & 4 coming?

Artego32rus - Jul 23, 2016

4 by Chrisb1001 »»
Oct 16, 2022 7:11 PM

Poll: » Kansen 5: The Daybreak Episode 1 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 21, 2013

5 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2022 12:46 PM

» Kansen 5? what happened to Kansen 4?

01sharpj - Sep 9, 2012

37 by Maverick7508 »»
Jun 11, 2017 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.