Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2017 6:55 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
casually inserted in some mother and daughter out of nowhere?? well mother was there last ep but dont think it was mentioned daughter existed. Just seemed random there, probably fan service for the game players.

Surprisingly pushed off the guy before nakadashi. usually there is not fight at all.

The two panicking from his injury was kinda erotic.

Well showed off the detailed lewd bodies quite well. Erotic preggo form as well, but more the bar lady. having the tummy bulge with the sexy dress was most slutty. But all the h scenes were just kinda all the same and the breast motion is stiff as always.

And there is the strong focus all on lust for the guy, but rarely see his face and he has a very weak presence this episode. Besides him having the name akito, there was really nothing about him, just like an empty shell or something. And the husband was pretty much the same. the coercion guy at least had some distinguishing feature, although seemed significantly less of a person than previous ep. what happened to those other two in the end anyway?

User-sanJul 1, 2017 7:08 AM
Jul 1, 2017 9:48 AM
Jul 2016
Wait wtf happened to the rapist blonde ? He just gave up ??? My alpha male bro here just became father of two kids with different mother ohh yeah everything was going well but now there is another pregnant chick ?
Jul 1, 2017 10:05 AM
Jul 2016
So that girl from the start of the ep shows up at the end... Hopefully she isn't there to fuck things up for the mc. I like how he settled with both, and if he can get a third chick, why the fuck not? It would seem like those two chicks would be ok, I mean they were joining tongues and all when he was fucking them
Jul 1, 2017 4:45 PM

May 2010
Well I thought we were going to take the NTR road in this episode 02, but what happened the blonde rapist ???
Jul 1, 2017 6:33 PM
Aug 2012
I was happily satisfied with the ending, giving the MC the harem. Glad they adapted a good end from the original visual novel, instead of the bad end or that spin-off visual novel, because after the end of the 1st episode I assumed the worst that it'll be the typical NTR anime adaptation. Speaking of that spin-off, it reminded me of visual novel & anime Triangle Blue, a remake of TRA-BLU with added NTR routes, which i personally hated when i found out.

A protagonist whose faceless majority of the time is a major pet peeve for me.

Hopefully whenever the subtitles come out, they explain what happened to the blonde NTR scumebag. And no setup for the mother and daughter scene. Is this the last episode? Or will there be a 3rd episode that focuses on the mother and daughter and wrap everything up. In the visual novel, there's an ending where the mother is pregnant too.
K-AnimeJul 1, 2017 6:42 PM
Jul 1, 2017 7:14 PM

Feb 2015
Some NTRing here, Some Reverse NTR There.

With some Vanilla and a big fat preggo on top.

I'm satisfied.😜
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.
Jul 1, 2017 8:20 PM
Aug 2012
hentaisoulbrotha said:
Some NTRing here, Some Reverse NTR There.

With some Vanilla and a big fat preggo on top.

I'm satisfied.😜

Also some Netori, considering that the Protagonist knocked up & ended up his older brother's wife (though they didn't put much emphasis on that).
Jul 2, 2017 12:06 AM

Mar 2014
First part is out of nowhere
not even any appearance on the Ep.1 to be expected

Didnt have any background story why the MC end up on the temple having the Mother and Daughter scene
( Probably on VN but no plan playing it )

Well atleast the two of them end up with the MC with a small tease from the end
It could be 4 of them if they remove the blonde guy and the 1st husband scene
Jul 2, 2017 10:48 AM
Feb 2015
this sure different route, in episode 1 she give up mc and lets blonde guy cum inside her ...
Jul 9, 2017 4:57 AM
Mar 2017
can anyone tell me if the ntr-arc of the VN is canon or not? how things went south for the MC? I saw the gallery and it seems the blonde NTR'd all girls.
Jul 9, 2017 1:18 PM

May 2017
Straighti said:
Wait wtf happened to the rapist blonde ? He just gave up ??? My alpha male bro here just became father of two kids with different mother ohh yeah everything was going well but now there is another pregnant chick ?

mangakam said:
Well I thought we were going to take the NTR road in this episode 02, but what happened the blonde rapist ???

They didnt fully say but shown in a flash back. Akito discovered what takeo (blonblond guy) did to mayuri amd confronted him which ended in a fight which akito care out injured from. After i asume blond guy got kicked out of the house.
----

This story... NTR + Drama = strong combination bad for the heart.

I really dont know what to say about this... My anger just went neutral that i have no feelings.
Well there was justice at least and akito ended with a triangle.

Still.. Cheating everywhere and cheating encouraging... No respect for the commitment of marriage, and the women living off their husbands, using his money, while going to to play with their boy toy; get themselves pregnant and shove the child to their unsuspecting husbands.

Sayoko specially.
If they going to cheat, why the fuck marry? But this is japan and marriage for convinience without love is common.

This is why i hate people. This is why i lost fate in humans and relationships.

This hits me hard because i also got cheated on twice, and i am a good person that did not deserved it.
Sex corrupts... Love is not real. Men wil be cheating assholes using the excuse of being a man to justify them, and women will use you for your money and if someone beter at sex appear they will abandon you or cheat on you, and the excuse is "you are not good enough".
I see this everywhere, every day.

The only good thing this hanime had was that episode 2 had better animation than ep 1 and the art and colors were good. But the episode was released recently so it makes sense.
ThatRandomDudeJul 9, 2017 1:22 PM
Jul 11, 2017 3:11 PM
Jul 2016
RandomCritic said:
Straighti said:

mangakam said:

They didnt fully say but shown in a flash back. Akito discovered what takeo (blonblond guy) did to mayuri amd confronted him which ended in a fight which akito care out injured from. After i asume blond guy got kicked out of the house.
----

I really dont know what to say about this... My anger just went neutral that i have no feelings.

Still.. Cheating everywhere and cheating encouraging... No respect for the commitment of marriage, and the women living off their husbands, using his money, while going to to play with their boy toy; get themselves pregnant and shove the child to their unsuspecting husbands.

Sayoko specially.
If they going to cheat, why the fuck marry? But this is japan and marriage for convinience without love is common.

This hits me hard because i also got cheated on twice, and i am a good person that did not deserved it.
Sex corrupts... Love is not real. Men wil be cheating assholes using the excuse of being a man to justify them, and women will use you for your money and if someone beter at sex appear they will abandon you or cheat on you, and the excuse is "you are not good enough".

The only good thing this hanime had was that episode 2 had better animation than ep 1 and the art and colors were good. But the episode was released recently so it makes sense.
waoh dude woah the world ain't that bad. In my circle I haven't heard once about cheating the biggest shit ever happened was when a boy and a girl ran away to Malaysia because there family didn't like each other. You must have only met scum but cheating is super rare shit when I see now there are people you just pick up at a local bar obviously there only interested in sex or fooling around there not serious about relationship
Jul 13, 2017 2:21 PM

May 2017
Straighti said:
RandomCritic said:

----

Sayoko specially.

waoh dude woah the world ain't that bad. In my circle I haven't heard once about cheating the biggest shit ever happened was when a boy and a girl ran away to Malaysia because there family didn't like each other. You must have only met scum but cheating is super rare shit when I see now there are people you just pick up at a local bar obviously there only interested in sex or fooling around there not serious about relationship

Boy, your land sounds nice.
In my country chewting is common.
Also japan has common cheat as well.
And a few other countries do so.
But thank you for the encouragement.
Jul 13, 2017 11:13 PM

May 2015
Finally, I get the chance to see all the female characters!

The sex scenes are intense (both the sex and the girl’s horny faces) especially the Oyakodon & Pregnant threesome scene were stimulating, a shame it was short AF... nonetheless I wish you guys a fun time watching this episode, because I had a great time XD

Jul 14, 2017 7:00 AM
Jul 2017
Honestly, this left the most bitter of tastes in my mouth. The decision to stay with Akito was inevitable but ok in my book. But the bitch should have at least had the decency to NOT FUCKING DESECRATE THE SPOT WHERE HER HUSBAND CONFESSED TO HER!!!
I mean, COME ON!!!!! You can only do such a thing if you absolutely HATE the dude.
I would have maybe felt a little better if they didn't show the husband while she was getting fucked on the grassy lawn. It hurt watching that. It hurt a real fucking lot.

I try my best to emotionally distance myself from fictional characters, but people getting cheated on always end up getting my attention regardless of whether its Netorare or Netori.

All in all, the art was superb, the animation was dick-hardeningly awesome, but I felt like absolute shit when it was all over (and mind you, I have fapped to Taimanin Asagi a lot with a huge smile on my face.)

I'd rate this a solid 3.5/10 at most, because I still feel emotionally tilted 7 hours after watching it.

I'd like to add that I would have felt a little bit better if Akito got NTR'd by the blonde asshole, because i'm a fan of the saying which goes "If she cheated with you, she's guaranteed to cheat on you".
FavulousJul 14, 2017 7:09 AM
Jul 23, 2017 3:31 PM

Oct 2015
You know what is worse? A good art and animation spent on this **** hentai. =/
TechOtaku-hJul 23, 2017 3:39 PM
Jul 23, 2017 3:53 PM

Sep 2016
the first episode is better, but the quality is still godlike. among the best.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Aug 12, 2017 2:29 PM

Mar 2010
RandomCritic said:
Straighti said:

mangakam said:

Something about "test of courage," last I've read from the subtitles.

All in all, I feel sorry for the husband; marrying her and finding out that she's been doing his brother. I'd get mad, too.
Jan 14, 2018 4:44 AM

Sep 2012
RandomCritic said:
Straighti said:

mangakam said:

----

Sayoko specially.

Vi-h said:
You know what is worse? A good art and animation spent on this **** hentai. =/

first scene, the scene with Akito & the dark hair & her daughter, i think its maybe the blond dudes daughter not hes cause i doubt that she would allow him to bang her if its hes daughter

i have seen similar anime's (example Aniyome what is Netori) before but this feels darker & heavier ver of them & them mixed together

well i wouldn't call it NTR, i would call it cheating, & it is twisted

Sugram22Jan 15, 2018 11:39 PM
Apr 9, 2018 12:36 AM

Jan 2010
Will there be an episode 3 of Tsumamigui 3? Can someone tell me any other good and stimulating Hentais like this?
May 15, 2018 6:27 AM
May 2018
Sethniisan said:
Will there be an episode 3 of Tsumamigui 3? Can someone tell me any other good and stimulating Hentais like this?

Try Lover in Law and Saugurare Otome
May 17, 2018 5:57 AM

Jan 2010
Otaku4511 said:
Sethniisan said:

I did. Anymore and why do you rate Sagurare Otome 10/10 score?
May 24, 2018 3:27 PM
May 2018
Sethniisan said:
Otaku4511 said:

I did. Anymore and why do you rate Sagurare Otome 10/10 score?

Kinda loved it i guess? Also, the girl’s design was amazing.
Try Machigurumi no wana, Ane Koi, and Kowarenono and Kowaremono Risa. Feel free to ask for more.
Jun 22, 2020 2:53 AM

Aug 2018
One of the best NTR and Netori there is, but i wonder what would happens next.
Aug 4, 2020 5:56 AM

Oct 2012
needs more

episodes
Sep 2, 2020 9:52 PM
Nov 2017
K-Anime said:
I was happily satisfied with the ending, giving the MC the harem. Glad they adapted a good end from the original visual novel, instead of the bad end or that spin-off visual novel, because after the end of the 1st episode I assumed the worst that it'll be the typical NTR anime adaptation. Speaking of that spin-off, it reminded me of visual novel & anime Triangle Blue, a remake of TRA-BLU with added NTR routes, which i personally hated when i found out.

A protagonist whose faceless majority of the time is a major pet peeve for me.

Hopefully whenever the subtitles come out, they explain what happened to the blonde NTR scumebag. And no setup for the mother and daughter scene. Is this the last episode? Or will there be a 3rd episode that focuses on the mother and daughter and wrap everything up. In the visual novel, there's an ending where the mother is pregnant too.

Uhhhh I can’t stand any of the blue hentais bc it goes way overboard with the ntr especially the original one when the Mc finally has sex with her and she freaks the fuck out and says I can’t feel a thing no get it out and when she first lost her virginity she just bends over while the Mc gets knocked the fuck out and she enjoys it right away. Then the Mc gets ntrd again by the megane girl then the coach finally dies so that’s a plus. I can only handle some ntr like this one or straight netori and avoid otome dori like the plague
Nov 6, 2021 6:01 PM
Dec 2017
great hentai overall

Jan 27, 2023 7:10 PM

Nov 2010
That daughter looks beautiful. I wish she had more or longer sex scenes.
19:23 I want to lick her sweaty armpit!
20:36 F*ck her in the ass, please!
Nice harem end. Anyway, I don't think I can f*ck a pregnant woman. They look disgusting with those bulging stomachs, just like in real life. 7/10
Sep 14, 2023 9:44 AM
Aug 2020
Good ending with a little bit of tease of the woman who got fuked with her daughter by the MC and she looks prego as well

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsumamigui 3 The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

fourberie - Sep 29, 2016

60 by YahiyaX777L »»
Sep 14, 2023 9:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.