Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2017 5:37 PM

Jul 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This went unexpectedly fast, but who knows how many chapters are planned. ^^ But it could be actually become interesting refering to relationships in work places, especially with different ranks. I still wonder if the 5th co worker has also secretly a crush on the boss, but she was quite willing to help. Well lets see what will happen next. ^^
Apr 20, 2017 10:35 AM

Nov 2013
PiratDunkelbart said:
This went unexpectedly fast, but who knows how many chapters are planned. ^^ But it could be actually become interesting refering to relationships in work places, especially with different ranks. I still wonder if the 5th co worker has also secretly a crush on the boss, but she was quite willing to help. Well lets see what will happen next. ^^
Uh, isn't it finished already? There's a 'fin' mark on last page. So this only got 5 chapters?
Apr 20, 2017 4:56 PM

Jul 2015
Yeah, seems to be over, but I read on reddit, that there is still an Omake coming. Lets see. Too bad it didnt have the "depth" of New Game, though it REALLY had yuri instead and not just subtext. Too bad NG doesnt go that way, it could easily have all the couples stuff as background like it was with the 2 side chars in this manga here. Ah well... :D Felt a bit too short and I actually wished for more e.g. what happend to the bosses friend.
Apr 22, 2017 7:11 AM

Dec 2013
This series was very bland and unrealistic to me. It's like a boring version of new game. Another example of why prioritizing yuri relationships doesn't make an interesting story.
Feb 23, 2018 5:41 AM

Jan 2016
What a boring story... sasuga yuri.
Oct 16, 2018 9:33 PM

Aug 2013
I'm not quite sure what was that. Really a poor man's New Game. I wonder if just 5 chapters were planned or if it was just so bad they wrapped it up fast.
Jan 28, 2019 2:10 PM

Jul 2016
And so it ends... honestly, due to its length, I never felt truly invested in the story nor the characters. Not to mention that the story also felt very rushed when it comes to the main relationship. I guess it could have been better if there were more chapters but who knows...

Overall, a pretty weak piece of work. 4/10
Sep 28, 2023 9:36 PM
Sep 2023
this was very fun. it kinda reminded me of New game. I just wish it wasnt so darn short I totally could get into fleshing out the characters the romance and learning more about the games industry ^^

More topics from this board

Poll: » Now Loading...! Chapter 4 Discussion

MetaThPr4h - Apr 16, 2017

1 by SouthRzVa »»
Jan 26, 2019 10:55 PM

Poll: » Now Loading...! Chapter 3 Discussion

luinthoron - Mar 30, 2017

3 by SouthRzVa »»
Jan 26, 2019 10:27 PM

Poll: » Now Loading...! Chapter 2 Discussion

SouthRzVa - Jan 26, 2019

0 by SouthRzVa »»
Jan 26, 2019 1:29 PM

Poll: » Now Loading...! Chapter 1 Discussion

PirateMadryk - Apr 11, 2017

1 by SouthRzVa »»
Jan 25, 2019 11:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.