Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2015 10:05 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
> Okay, let's go!

Well that was a rather cheerful and straightforward answer.
From what I understand, this is the final chapter of the main story? (the additional chapters are as part of side stories) Hmm....not sure how I feel about this.

That confession though.
Oct 18, 2015 11:01 PM

Oct 2014
Poor Utou getting clipped out of the ending, guess their wartime romance didn't last… do hope he stopped taking the back seat and became a mangaka though. Everyone else seems to have themselves together though.

This does seem to be the final chapter, the others were the side stories in the first few volumes. I checked the website and there's still some untranslated material that looks to be before the epilogue on Maze between Seki and Azuma, so we should still have a bit more material, not sure what else is left.

All in all, an excellent (yet extremely disturbing) series. I wasn't expecting to be so enthralled by this, but its been quite a ride. Definitely leaves me wanting a bit more of the characters though I'd say it was a good ending.
Arcturus9001Oct 18, 2015 11:04 PM
Oct 19, 2015 12:11 AM

Jun 2009
Well it was a wild ride!

At 1st it kinda looked like a comic version of Bokurano then we moved to Marvel World Incursions and i gotta say that it wasn't predictable for the most part.

As for the epilogue...i'd think the time skip would make them age more...
Oct 19, 2015 11:37 AM

Aug 2014
Wait...it's over? just like that?
The scanlators weren't joking when they said that the ending was going to be underwhelming.

Saki and Utou broke up? Can't say i didn't see that one coming lol
And it's sucks to see that Azuma's mom wasn't good as i thought at first, now i understand why Seki said he couldn't like her.

Overall this series was a great read and i'm gonna miss it.
Hopefully the author has a new work in mind, because i'll definitely be on the lookout for it.
Oct 26, 2015 10:46 AM
Jul 2014
Are you serious? That's how it ends? We don't get to see Azuma going bersek on Maze? Well, I gotta say, that was rather disapointing, considering how disturbing this manga usually is... oh well, can't say I didn't like the ending tho...
I KNEW, I JUST KNEW there was something fishy about the mother!
I'm glad Azuma and Seki finally admited their feelings, I was waiting for this for a long time ^^
Jun 2, 2016 9:20 PM
Aug 2014
what happened to seki and cheshire devils?
Jul 19, 2016 3:30 AM

Feb 2009
Exodflame said:
what happened to seki and cheshire devils?

Seki stayed with Azuma. Cheshire devils(the remaining 3) presumably died when Azuma destroyed Maze.
Jul 30, 2016 4:31 AM

Mar 2015
Damn damn damn. Although it's underwhelming, it's still a wonderful wrap and I enjoyed everything. I'm not mad at all, in fact it fits well on how it should end. I'd rather have a timeskip epilogue rather than it ends after Azuma destroyed Maze.

I totally love Azuma's relationship with everyone. Of course I enjoyed how she's willingly massacre the Maze's population. (I hoped to see that, but it's still pretty good) The author probably don't show it just so people don't think Azuma badly at the end, as she's smiling her way to everyone's death and suffering. So I'm imagining it right now... and kuuuu it's so good.

So Utou was cut out because he's probably not a match with Saeki. Also Seki end up staying with Azuma, presumably as a couple or simply just a guardian. Then Kuroe have a child named Lukyon as expected. And finally Azuma becomes an emo 19 years old kid. YEAH! As expected from our world destroyer.

Adachi, he'll probably hurt himself sometime in the future. I'm expecting it.

All in all, I enjoy it. Hopefully the author will make a sequel or another work and I will willingly read it.

Edit:

After reading a discussion from another manga thread, I just realized that Azuma was mentioning lots of men's name on her list of hate in the beginning of epilogue. This means that she hates how her mother was bringing LOTS of men to her home. Her mom is the OLD Kuroe. Holy shit, if this theory is right, it's understandable why Azuma wants to leave. So that means, she has a very bad mother. While her friends are what keeping her safe now.
DarklordVorJul 30, 2016 4:51 AM

Sep 30, 2016 12:54 AM
Sep 2016
Can someone tell me what did Azuma's mom do? And what did Azuma mean when she named some old men Kenji, Takumi and Wataru? Why did Seki not like her mom?
Over all I'm quite happy that Seki and Azuma stayed together ❤
Oct 14, 2016 10:06 AM

Aug 2009
Weird, disappointing ending.

- Oh, so Azuma destroys Maze? Haha, funny thing!
- The 'love' between Saeki and Utou is strong enough to bring Utou back to life but too weak to last for 4 years? Yeah, sounds cool!

Weird series. While admittedly, the character design of the 'special forms', the fights, the basic idea and some of the ideas were pretty cool, the manga tried to often to be interesting than to be actually good. Azuma is ultimately just a brat and nothing more. Her character didn't really develop a bit and the setup in the first chapters were just to have her be the unbeatable badass rather than having her actually tackle her misfortune and psychological problems. I guess the author also just didn't know how to do this properly.

Well, giving it a 5-6 since it was still pretty entertaining overall.
Feb 2, 2019 9:59 AM
Feb 2019
I wouldn't say she's a brat. She does have her own reasons to be the way she is...I mean Holi Balz did she get the short stick. But as mrmuk said, there was no character development at all, which weakened the audience's link with her. I mean, after all that bull about "dark" and "light" she learned absolutely nothing?"I'll start loving the world and people" meant absolutely nothing? Even if she was only talking about Zera, her inability to learn empathy and sympathy is just...kinda lazy writing. I mean for corn sake shes fourteen, no ones that oblivious at that age (talking about the question mark at the end when seki mentions the whole killing 100 MILLION PEOPLE thing). I get the feeling that the author was going for a "some people just don't change" kinda thing BUT there is a diff with Steve continuously putting the sugar in the fridge and Melany giving you 43 stitches from the 43 times she stabbed you in the pancreas. One of these has got to STOP(think you know which one kek)cause its poisonous for the people around that person and harms that person in return and even if Azuma doesn't give a crap about the consequences of her actions, eventually those bad actions will either hurt or drive away the people she cares about like Adachi or one of the others(if they ever start acting like real people).

And yeah her mom was waaaay too calm when she was trying to comfort Azuma, her clearly hysterical and emotionally broken daughter. Think I know where Azuma gets her koo-koo bonkers thing from :O
Apr 12, 2020 12:50 AM

Dec 2017
Why on MAL pages it says 110 chapters?
Aug 20, 2020 12:41 AM
Sep 2016
It it only me, or the original author's idea was that the mirror's world was that bond, which caused two worlds to collapse in each other, so with its destruction, both worlds must have survived?
May 8, 2021 8:16 PM
Aug 2013
Question: So Wonderland Syndrome is the ability to see the mirror world. When Azuma takes the wheel of the vehicle Kuroe warns/reminds her of the mirrors present in the vehicle; but for Azuma's world to still exist, Maze must have been destroyed. And we saw Wonderland get destroyed, so should not the Wonderland Syndrome have been "cured"? What are the rest of them seeing? Or is there some inference in that she singles out Azuma with her warning - as in the rest of the group doesn't experience the syndrome anymore, just Azuma does.
Jul 16, 2023 9:22 PM

Mar 2020
these exposition dumps that kept happening every other chapter to explain this convoluted ass plot gave me a headache 

Floyd Mayweather English Tutor

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai Oni Chapter 85 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2015

4 by Hannah_Ana »»
Feb 24, 2017 9:27 AM

Poll: » Sekai Oni Chapter 69 Discussion

Stark700 - May 5, 2015

4 by Lunaremedy »»
Sep 30, 2016 1:02 AM

Poll: » Sekai Oni Chapter 100 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2015

7 by DarklordVor »»
Jul 30, 2016 4:21 AM

Poll: » Sekai Oni Chapter 99 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2015

3 by DarklordVor »»
Jul 30, 2016 4:15 AM

Poll: » Sekai Oni Chapter 98 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2015

2 by DarklordVor »»
Jul 30, 2016 4:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.