Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2015 10:10 AM

Mar 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The subs seem to be getting worse and worse with each episode, but I'm still able to fight my way around them by listening to the Japanese. The dialogue is somewhat simple, so it's easy to figure out what is supposed to be said in many cases. I know I mentioned the subtitles in a previous episode discussion, but they were just so bad here that it warranted another mention. This translator must have not really understood English very well, and I have my doubts about them understanding Japanese, either. It's like they didn't understand either language and yet tried to translate from one to the other.

In any case, as for the episode itself... things seem to be going downhill slightly. I can accept the nudity they put into this episode, because it was done somewhat tactfully... but the overall quality of the action and directing has gone down compared to the first and second episode. The first two episodes felt surprisingly high budget, but this one just felt very low budget by comparison. Still, the characters, while simple, seem entertaining, even if the show isn't doing much with them, and the whole thing still feels like it's just some dumb, mindless fun.

I should mention, while the first two episodes felt like a 5/10 that was just shy of being a 6/10, this one feels like it's a 5/10 that is just on the border of becoming a 4/10 (though perhaps not quite there yet). We'll see if the last three episodes can pick things up and keep the score from getting any lower.
::End of Transmission::

More topics from this board

Poll: » 6 Angels Episode 6 Discussion

vigorousjammer - Oct 2, 2015

1 by Ebo »»
Sep 9, 2021 12:47 PM

Poll: » 6 Angels Episode 1 Discussion

vigorousjammer - Sep 28, 2015

1 by AllenVonStein »»
Dec 15, 2015 2:59 PM

Poll: » 6 Angels Episode 5 Discussion

0 by vigorousjammer »»
Sep 28, 2015 10:27 AM

Poll: » 6 Angels Episode 4 Discussion

0 by vigorousjammer »»
Sep 28, 2015 10:22 AM

Poll: » 6 Angels Episode 2 Discussion

0 by vigorousjammer »»
Sep 28, 2015 9:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.